• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8286 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 02:23 GMT
#694
On November 28 2020 10:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2020 08:39 Trfel wrote:
Voted for Jockmcplop for now anyway, as I'm much more confident in him being mafia. Probably okay with consolidating on Vivax if needed

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2020 07:37 Trfel wrote:
I wouldn't be too sad if Fecalfeast is lynched



Show nested quote +
On November 28 2020 09:13 Trfel wrote:
On November 28 2020 09:06 Tictock wrote:
Phone posting and my keyboard is acting up (thing my case puts pressure on the screen sometimes and my keyboard glitches out). So going into lurker mode as typing sucks
Noooo, talk to me.....

@ShoCkeyy, why are you changing votes (assuming you are)? I know you said you can see both Jockmcplop and Vivax as mafia, but it's hard for me to see you actually caring about who gets lynched, you just seem to be willing to vote for whoever thread sentiment is against. On one hand it's good to be willing to consolidate in a majority lynch game, on the other hand it seems suspect to not even care...

There is this dude who just did that. Trfel. Then there is this dude who openly claimed to basically doing that. Well unfortunately it doesn't make him mafia, maybe it could make shockeyy mafia instead??

the plot thickens!
Sorry, I'm not completely sure if I understand this post. I'm being accused of doing what I am "accusing" ShoCkeyy of? Which is not caring about who gets lynched, instead following thread sentiment.

As I said, it's difficult in a majority lynch game, as we need five votes on the same person by tomorrow's deadline or there is a no lynch. I would much prefer to have a lynch on a suboptimal target than a no lynch.

I have been trying to balance my clear desire to have Jockmcplop lynched with the need to compromise. I think I've been doing a good job of balancing these goals, but I suppose that's for you to judge. I believe my preferences have always been made clear.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 02:25 GMT
#695
On November 28 2020 10:05 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2020 09:13 Trfel wrote:
On November 28 2020 09:06 Tictock wrote:
Phone posting and my keyboard is acting up (thing my case puts pressure on the screen sometimes and my keyboard glitches out). So going into lurker mode as typing sucks
Noooo, talk to me.....

@ShoCkeyy, why are you changing votes (assuming you are)? I know you said you can see both Jockmcplop and Vivax as mafia, but it's hard for me to see you actually caring about who gets lynched, you just seem to be willing to vote for whoever thread sentiment is against. On one hand it's good to be willing to consolidate in a majority lynch game, on the other hand it seems suspect to not even care...


Jock doesn’t scum read anybody this game. He slightly hints that you and I are mafia somehow. He pushes for Grack as mayor, although this isn’t alignment indicative, but rather push Grack after ignoring how 3p his first post was. Those are enough for me to vote Jock.
ShoCkeyy, weren't all of these things true earlier when you voted for Vivax instead of Jockmcplop? Please explain?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 03:05 GMT
#697
On November 28 2020 11:33 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2020 11:25 Trfel wrote:
On November 28 2020 10:05 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 28 2020 09:13 Trfel wrote:
On November 28 2020 09:06 Tictock wrote:
Phone posting and my keyboard is acting up (thing my case puts pressure on the screen sometimes and my keyboard glitches out). So going into lurker mode as typing sucks
Noooo, talk to me.....

@ShoCkeyy, why are you changing votes (assuming you are)? I know you said you can see both Jockmcplop and Vivax as mafia, but it's hard for me to see you actually caring about who gets lynched, you just seem to be willing to vote for whoever thread sentiment is against. On one hand it's good to be willing to consolidate in a majority lynch game, on the other hand it seems suspect to not even care...


Jock doesn’t scum read anybody this game. He slightly hints that you and I are mafia somehow. He pushes for Grack as mayor, although this isn’t alignment indicative, but rather push Grack after ignoring how 3p his first post was. Those are enough for me to vote Jock.
ShoCkeyy, weren't all of these things true earlier when you voted for Vivax instead of Jockmcplop? Please explain?


What’s there to explain? I’m consolidating my vote, both are viable targets for me. There’s hardly any substance to Jock over Vivax.
Yeah okay, I get that. I find some of the way you said things weird and the way you answered my questions a bit weird but I get it, I'll drop it. Thanks.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 03:47 GMT
#699
On November 28 2020 12:32 Hapahauli wrote:
Hey guys - Thanksgiving with the family has gotten a lot more busy than I anticipated. I'm just not going to have any time to play today. I'll have some time before the deadline to do a quick skim and drop a vote... that's about it unfortunately
##Vote: Hapahauli

(seriously though, hope time with the family has been good!)
(ps vote for Jockmcplop)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 04:26 GMT
#703
On November 28 2020 13:22 Fecalfeast wrote:
hi
Hey. What's up?

Game seems interesting, but slow Just waiting for the Europeans to wake up I suppose.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 04:29 GMT
#705
On November 28 2020 13:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
I feel like I'm a pretty good kill here yet only rayn wants to do it, i have to figure out what that means
Because Jockmcplop is super scummy, in my case anyway.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 06:06 GMT
#710
He said he just got off a 16 hour shift, in my opinion he's earned a break and some rest. Mafia can come later. I won't criticize him for not really expanding on his scumread of me or stuff like that.

That said, raynpelikoneet, if I did something to upset you, I'm sorry. I never said I was good at this game or pretended to be good at this game, I'm just trying my best and trying to help everyone have fun. I never meant to offend you in any way.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 11:49 GMT
#757
On November 28 2020 19:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2020 07:40 Trfel wrote:
I dunno what to think about Vivax. I am still not completely sold on Hapahauli's reasons for Vivax being mafia, and I think Vivax's response to those reasons was actually decent. But there were some other things I didn't like: Vivax seemed to be accusing Hapahauli the whole time and then ended with "but you're blue" which seems odd to me? But not out of the realm of possibility. And secondly, Vivax didn't seem to do much at all besides defend himself, which I found quite underwhelming.

I'll take another look at Vivax's filter.


And I dunno what you are reading because I pointed out the Jock thing at the same time.

This post is a lot of waffle and tbh I still have to look at what rayn has been saying about you. I don't think I ever called your alignment wrong though.
Yeah you are right, that wasn't an accurate statement. It was an impression I had that was untrue. My apologies.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 18:53 GMT
#761
Sorry, I am here. I don't really have any new thoughts, I'll take another look at what raynpelikoneet is saying about Jockmcplop but he still seems like mafia to me so I dunno...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 20:03 GMT
#768
Hm.

Sorry
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 20:11 GMT
#769
ShoCkeyy, you still around?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 20:17 GMT
#770
So, reading Tictock's filter.
On November 24 2020 14:09 Tictock wrote:
If I had to shoot anyone right now (who has posted) I would kill FF.
On November 25 2020 00:28 Tictock wrote:
Going to get some sleep finnaly.

This is the post that makes me want to lynch FF
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 17:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
i forgot sorry hi what's up


He had made several posts before this, so why is he making apologies and excuses. His next post even suggests he remembered he was running for mayor.
Except, the issue is that the post quoted happened in between these two posts from Tictock (link). So then, Tictock is maybe just making up a reason later to justify his scumread when the reason didn't previously exist.... Or, he had some other reason to kill Fecalfeast.

Tictock?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 20:20 GMT
#772
Furthermore, @Tictock, why did you stop scumreading Hapahauli? While we're at it, same question but for Vivax? You included him in your "yolo scumteam," but then seem to have POE'd him as town? Though you never really mentioned that as a scumread otherwise. Just trying to see where your head is at...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 20:22 GMT
#773
Vivax, you want to talk about anything? I'm around, just feeling very lost after the Jockmcplop flip. Slowly rereading all filters.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 20:29 GMT
#775
On November 29 2020 05:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2020 05:22 Trfel wrote:
Vivax, you want to talk about anything? I'm around, just feeling very lost after the Jockmcplop flip. Slowly rereading all filters.


I'll await a few comments on the flip and then see what happens at night. Either way my motivation to do stuff should be low not knowing if I'm around tomorrow and with less info than post-night.

At most it's odd how Hapa left me off the hook so easily there. Felt like I was his biggest committment in the game.
But if you're not around tomorrow, isn't that more incentive to try and help out tonight then?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 20:32 GMT
#776
On November 25 2020 08:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 25 2020 08:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Hi I'm working weird hours I'm here now what's up

i have 30 mins max before bed time.
where is your head at?

Kill Tictock if I got mayor most likely, shockeyy maybe instead

Slam still town, grack still scumlean for trying hard with his campaign with honestly the same logic as shockeyy ironically

You seem towny enough too

This post seems quite suspect to me.

Fecalfeast says that Grackaroni is a scumlean for trying hard with his campaign, and that that's the same reason he's suspicious of ShoCkeyy too. However, ShoCkeyy didn't try hard with his campaign, by this time he had already stopped campaigning. And his campaign lasted a whole three posts. However, this isn't that helpful as all it proves is that Fecalfeast didn't read carefully, but we already knew that.

The interesting part for me is that Fecalfeast is townreading Alakaslam because he's having fun. But why isn't he scumreading him for trying hard with his mayoral campaign? Shouldn't that affect his read on Alakaslam the exact same way it did for Grackaroni and ShoCkeyy?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 21:03 GMT
#778
On November 29 2020 05:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2020 05:32 Trfel wrote:
On November 25 2020 08:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 25 2020 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 25 2020 08:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Hi I'm working weird hours I'm here now what's up

i have 30 mins max before bed time.
where is your head at?

Kill Tictock if I got mayor most likely, shockeyy maybe instead

Slam still town, grack still scumlean for trying hard with his campaign with honestly the same logic as shockeyy ironically

You seem towny enough too

This post seems quite suspect to me.

Fecalfeast says that Grackaroni is a scumlean for trying hard with his campaign, and that that's the same reason he's suspicious of ShoCkeyy too. However, ShoCkeyy didn't try hard with his campaign, by this time he had already stopped campaigning. And his campaign lasted a whole three posts. However, this isn't that helpful as all it proves is that Fecalfeast didn't read carefully, but we already knew that.

The interesting part for me is that Fecalfeast is townreading Alakaslam because he's having fun. But why isn't he scumreading him for trying hard with his mayoral campaign? Shouldn't that affect his read on Alakaslam the exact same way it did for Grackaroni and ShoCkeyy?


Mostly I don't know why he thinks Grack was trying too hard.
But I don't know why you think that's the same reason he scumread Shockeyy for.
Fecalfeast said "Grackaroni scumlean for trying too hard on his campaign with honestly the same logic as ShoCkeyy ironically." Which to me reads like he's scumreading ShoCkeyy and Grackaroni for the same reasoning. But I guess I could be wrong, it's not a super clear sentence to me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 21:17 GMT
#781
ShoCkeyy, can you please do something that's alignment indicative?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 21:24 GMT
#782
And Vivax, I don't believe you ever responded to my comments yesterday? Specifically, when did you actually catch up with the thread and start to have solid reads?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 29 2020 01:36 GMT
#786
On November 29 2020 09:35 Tictock wrote:
Damn, that sucks.

I talked about my Hapa read with you already Trfel? Plus the roleblock thing seemed legit, even though you could argue Hapa was using that as cover to dodge the game. It's a weird time though and we just lynched a townie who had disappeared so prob not a good metric.
Yes, my apologies, this makes sense. Do you have any thoughts on my other question, about your read on Fecalfeast?
On November 29 2020 05:17 Trfel wrote:
So, reading Tictock's filter.
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 14:09 Tictock wrote:
If I had to shoot anyone right now (who has posted) I would kill FF.
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 00:28 Tictock wrote:
Going to get some sleep finnaly.

This is the post that makes me want to lynch FF
On November 24 2020 17:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
i forgot sorry hi what's up


He had made several posts before this, so why is he making apologies and excuses. His next post even suggests he remembered he was running for mayor.
Except, the issue is that the post quoted happened in between these two posts from Tictock (link). So then, Tictock is maybe just making up a reason later to justify his scumread when the reason didn't previously exist.... Or, he had some other reason to kill Fecalfeast.

Tictock?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 730
SteadfastSC533
EnkiAlexander 72
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 533
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 38
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29460
Soulkey 302
Dewaltoss 115
Mini 91
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 27
Shine 19
NotJumperer 2
Dota 2
Dendi1089
qojqva978
Counter-Strike
fl0m1424
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 716
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2211
crisheroes1986
Liquid`Hasu857
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1112
B2W.Neo623
ceh9512
byalli485
C9.Mang0164
Pyrionflax104
Chillindude76
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1267
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 52m
OSC
17h 52m
Stellar Fest
17h 52m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.