• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:34
CEST 02:34
KST 09:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10013 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 19:45 GMT
#443
Its not me but if both the mayors are killing me not much to do lol
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 19:47 GMT
#445
I did try this game though!

Grack mayor for life
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 19:47 GMT
#448
no thats fine
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 19:55 GMT
#461
On November 26 2020 04:53 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:50 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:47 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
I don't think that was Hapahauli's reasoning? Or mine for that matter.


Yea ok it was about him running without targets. Regardless, the point stands. I think he just posted his candidacy to post his story, not because he actually wanted to be mayor. And Hapa instantly imposes the point of view that he really wanted to run for mayor.
How about Grackaroni just not having reads this game? Until three hours ago, anyway. Mayoral campaign aside.

He's been here and he hasn't been really contributing much, especially before three hours ago.

You just said I had too many reads!

If you want a good chance at mafia snap lynch Trfel
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 19:56 GMT
#464
On November 26 2020 04:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:53 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:50 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:47 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
I don't think that was Hapahauli's reasoning? Or mine for that matter.


Yea ok it was about him running without targets. Regardless, the point stands. I think he just posted his candidacy to post his story, not because he actually wanted to be mayor. And Hapa instantly imposes the point of view that he really wanted to run for mayor.
How about Grackaroni just not having reads this game? Until three hours ago, anyway. Mayoral campaign aside.

He's been here and he hasn't been really contributing much, especially before three hours ago.

You just said I had too many reads!

If you want a good chance at mafia snap lynch Trfel

You can take this after I'm gone.

I actually usually have pretty good reads
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 19:57 GMT
#467
On November 26 2020 04:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:53 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:50 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:47 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
I don't think that was Hapahauli's reasoning? Or mine for that matter.


Yea ok it was about him running without targets. Regardless, the point stands. I think he just posted his candidacy to post his story, not because he actually wanted to be mayor. And Hapa instantly imposes the point of view that he really wanted to run for mayor.
How about Grackaroni just not having reads this game? Until three hours ago, anyway. Mayoral campaign aside.

He's been here and he hasn't been really contributing much, especially before three hours ago.

You just said I had too many reads!

If you want a good chance at mafia snap lynch Trfel

If he’s mafia he will just pardon himself. Waste of lynch.

No he can't for first lynch and it gets rid of pardoner who get elected suspiciously imo
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 20:00 GMT
#475
RIP
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 01:18 GMT
#1565
I put in some hard hitting analysis at the end of the obs QT.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 01:21 GMT
#1568
On December 02 2020 10:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 10:18 Grackaroni wrote:
I put in some hard hitting analysis at the end of the obs QT.


Who were you planning on recruiting if you lived?

I was going to recruit Slam
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 03:18 GMT
#1576
It looks like Vivax conceded
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 03:23 GMT
#1581
Eh sometimes the mechanics don't work in your favor. With a cult in the game this game could have gone in many different directions.

For the time I was alive you played really well.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 03:29 GMT
#1584
On December 02 2020 12:22 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 12:18 Grackaroni wrote:
It looks like Vivax conceded

Yeah from what I can see from QTs Vivax called it because I mean.. He was right. There isn't much left to do when everyone suspects you and your partner just got fucking huge sign 'IM MAFIA!!' Hard spot to be in

I didn't read but I know FF got confirmed by being the bodyguard and I guess people believed the jailor claim.

That's just an unfortunate outcome for scum at the end having killed off everybody unable to confirm themselves. (me//TT/Jock/ShoCkkey had no claims). I guess their best chance may have been to make some sort of counterclaim against Trfel.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 03:30 GMT
#1586
The few times I've hosted I think I've given mafia RB priority but I can see an argument either way. If mafia have two alive they still get to choose who they want to send KP.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-02 04:03:30
December 02 2020 04:00 GMT
#1601
On December 02 2020 12:30 Grackaroni wrote:
The few times I've hosted I think I've given mafia RB priority but I can see an argument either way. If mafia have two alive they still get to choose who they want to send KP.

Also serves him right for murdering me, Grackaroni.

(Though it seems Vivax had me nailed in scum QT :D)

I'm looking to setup a Diplomacy game in the other thread. It's a lot of fun and the mechanics are not very complicated.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 04:05 GMT
#1605
On December 02 2020 13:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 02 2020 12:22 Eversince wrote:
On December 02 2020 12:18 Grackaroni wrote:
It looks like Vivax conceded

Yeah from what I can see from QTs Vivax called it because I mean.. He was right. There isn't much left to do when everyone suspects you and your partner just got fucking huge sign 'IM MAFIA!!' Hard spot to be in

I didn't read but I know FF got confirmed by being the bodyguard and I guess people believed the jailor claim.

That's just an unfortunate outcome for scum at the end having killed off everybody unable to confirm themselves. (me//TT/Jock/ShoCkkey had no claims). I guess their best chance may have been to make some sort of counterclaim against Trfel.


Given how claims happened idk about CC, and honestly Rayn/Vivax still won the claim day (and more or less the game, minus the technicality) by getting town to lynch me while I was saying "Rayn/Vivax are scum" lol.


I honestly didn't read much after I died. From what I see Rayn played really well and Vivax was not too surprising as mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 06:18 GMT
#1615
On December 02 2020 14:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Mvp fecalfeast

+ Show Spoiler +
but seriously I'm not going to join any games for a while as I clearly can't commit to the game

Yeah these mafia games are just too much.

We should all just sign up for Grackaroni's diplomacy game.

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/446923-tl-mafia-plays-diplomacy?page=44
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12691
Rain 2018
Artosis 760
White-Ra 206
ToSsGirL 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever600
NeuroSwarm131
League of Legends
Doublelift4232
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1524
ArmadaUGS492
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor775
WinterStarcraft256
Other Games
summit1g9058
shahzam689
Day[9].tv642
JimRising 524
C9.Mang0291
ViBE139
Maynarde137
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick800
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream132
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
• Day9tv642
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 26m
OSC
12h 26m
Stellar Fest
12h 26m
OSC
23h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.