• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7714 users

TL Mafia Plays: Diplomacy - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 54 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 21 2020 03:19 GMT
#861
Anyone up for another game?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
June 21 2020 20:10 GMT
#862
I'd be up for it assuming the game doesn't start before the end of next week
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
June 21 2020 23:51 GMT
#863
Holyflare got voted out of his championship match, hopefully town wins!
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
June 23 2020 00:12 GMT
#864
Oh fuck o just realized this was diplo thread oops.
Life?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 29 2020 04:40 GMT
#865
Guess I could
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 03:20 GMT
#866
Taking full advantage of more activity from Greymist hosting some good games.

Anyone want to play Diplomacy?
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 02 2020 03:45 GMT
#867
I've never played but I'll try after 10th.. Not sure what is happening before. I'll prolly need a tutor though :d!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 03:54 GMT
#868
It's not super complicated.

Most of the game is trying to gain alliances and get other people to work with you.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 02 2020 04:17 GMT
#869
On December 02 2020 12:54 Grackaroni wrote:
It's not super complicated.

Most of the game is trying to gain alliances and get other people to work with you.

Ok! I'm waiting to see if I can get back into US next spring. If I can I'll have time. If not I'm pretty much sleep, work, eat, work, work some more, shit it might be 11:00 in the morning for me but my schedule dictates that I've been up all night because I am not currently in the US.. Thanks Covid.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 02 2020 04:20 GMT
#870
On December 02 2020 13:17 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 12:54 Grackaroni wrote:
It's not super complicated.

Most of the game is trying to gain alliances and get other people to work with you.

Ok! I'm waiting to see if I can get back into US next spring. If I can I'll have time. If not I'm pretty much sleep, work, eat, work, work some more, shit it might be 11:00 in the morning for me but my schedule dictates that I've been up all night because I am not currently in the US.. Thanks Covid.

It's a lot less time intensive than mafia too! You want to have chats with people during the day before submitting moves but there isn't any reading to catch up on or any need to spend time formulating posts.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-04 02:41:41
December 02 2020 04:20 GMT
#871
I'm going to start a tentative sign up list.

1 Grackaroni
2 Mderg
3 Alakaslam
4 Dirkzor
5 Vivax
6 Hapahauli
7
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 02 2020 06:34 GMT
#872
/in

Don’t hate me folks I can be an ass in this game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-02 10:40:59
December 02 2020 08:47 GMT
#873
/in

And btw im super new to this. =)
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
December 02 2020 15:35 GMT
#874
/in

I'll give it a shot where do I have to navigate to on the site? Name's Vivax as per usual.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 02 2020 15:50 GMT
#875
/in diplodiplo
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 02 2020 16:54 GMT
#876
On December 03 2020 00:35 Vivax wrote:
/in

I'll give it a shot where do I have to navigate to on the site? Name's Vivax as per usual.

Grack has to create the game first.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 03 2020 10:30 GMT
#877
Send me game id for obs pls.
Also you should ask mderg in discord, hed prolly play
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 03 2020 15:30 GMT
#878
On December 03 2020 19:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Send me game id for obs pls.
Also you should ask mderg in discord, hed prolly play



0:10
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 03 2020 15:40 GMT
#879
I set up a game on Webdiplomacy this time instead of Playdiplomacy. I've played on both sites but I think there's a couple of advantages for this one.

1) I think the interface may be more newbie friendly since it only allows you to submit moves that are possible.
2) If someone misses orders the game will delay the phase rather than continuing on without all of the countries submitting moves. I think that makes for better games since nobody else gets a big advantage just from somebody forgetting to submit their orders.

http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=335771
password: chupazi

The game starts automatically as soon as 7 people are in the lobby. The phase lengths are 24 hours for moves/retreats/builds.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
December 03 2020 21:19 GMT
#880
/in
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1608
Bisu 827
BeSt 368
Horang2 341
Hyuk 268
actioN 223
Jaedong 178
Zeus 159
Leta 152
EffOrt 144
[ Show more ]
Light 120
ZerO 80
Soma 78
Shinee 46
Mind 43
Mong 40
soO 33
Killer 32
Aegong 30
Pusan 29
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
PianO 19
hero 18
Terrorterran 15
sorry 14
Sharp 12
Rush 11
JulyZerg 10
HiyA 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss905
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT242
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS105
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
QueenE0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4m
OSC
3h 4m
Stellar Fest
3h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.