• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

TL Mafia Plays: Diplomacy - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 54 Next
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
February 11 2020 13:14 GMT
#821
On February 11 2020 16:29 739 wrote:
Hoho, let's go, my first orders finalized


Orders finalized without talking to your good neighbour and ally Turkey?
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
February 11 2020 13:16 GMT
#822
On February 11 2020 22:14 Laurens wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2020 16:29 739 wrote:
Hoho, let's go, my first orders finalized


Orders finalized without talking to your good neighbour and ally Turkey?

How is that :D
Next turn we can do some talking, need to see what will happen after the first orders ! ^^
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23436 Posts
February 11 2020 18:59 GMT
#823
I also finalized in the first 5 mins as Austria

although it was by accident it's probably a good move not to try to outguess yourself
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 09 2020 11:53 GMT
#824
gg guys. It was a funny game even though i got super annoyed on the first year already
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-18 13:48:51
April 11 2020 09:11 GMT
#825
Let's go for a new game!!!


  • Orders every 2 days
  • Retreat every 24 hours
  • Build every 24 hours


For those who are possibly joining and haven't played before (or in a long time), we tend to use mostly discord for communication purposes. Obviously noone has to use any comm channels they don't want to, but the more you discuss stuff with other players obviously improves your chances of doing well in the game.

Players:
1) raynpelikoneet
2) mderg
3) Hapahauli
4) GlowingBear
5) sLAM
6) Shockeyy
7) Slayer91

I am updating the player list as we go on, we'll start the game when there are 7 players. First come first serve.
table for two on a tv tray
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 11 2020 09:13 GMT
#826
/in
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23436 Posts
April 11 2020 17:20 GMT
#827
Well done rayn well deserved win!

Thinking to join this one again especially if you cant get 7 but dont put my name down just yet its still a time commitment sometimes
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 12 2020 22:32 GMT
#828
I’ll join if needed to fill the game but last one seemed like half the players did not like how I chose to act so

Tentative. Poke me if I’m needed.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 13 2020 04:25 GMT
#829
How demanding is the game? I'm interested.
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-13 08:47:04
April 13 2020 08:42 GMT
#830
On April 13 2020 13:25 GlowingBear wrote:
How demanding is the game? I'm interested.

Obviously more time means often better results but you'd do fine with 1-2 hours a day, or even less if you dont just completely disappear for many days.
On April 13 2020 07:32 Alakaslam wrote:
I’ll join if needed to fill the game but last one seemed like half the players did not like how I chose to act so

I think that's just game. I don't think anyone is mad at you just because you chose to make decision that was unfavorable to them.
table for two on a tv tray
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
April 14 2020 00:15 GMT
#831
I want to play but last time I got screwed trying to be nice bahahah
Life?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 14 2020 08:28 GMT
#832
You were germany in that game right? Germany is not a place to be too nice for too long lol. The game was a huge mess anyways.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 17 2020 13:27 GMT
#833
I won't forget this time i swears.

/in
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-17 16:28:20
April 17 2020 16:27 GMT
#834
So shockeyy is playing too? Could you confirm so i can put you on the list.

Three more gogo for weekend start!! ^^
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 17 2020 17:06 GMT
#835
Maybe I can shadow someone so I can learn how to play? It seems a bit complex
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 17 2020 17:20 GMT
#836
On April 18 2020 02:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Maybe I can shadow someone so I can learn how to play? It seems a bit complex

It is not too complex tbh. If you dont know how the moves work people will help you, just ask.

Also first turn is double time so 4 irl days.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 17 2020 18:08 GMT
#837
On April 18 2020 02:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Maybe I can shadow someone so I can learn how to play? It seems a bit complex


The rules are very simple as far as strategy games go. The "complexity" is in trying to predict what the other players are doing. I'm happy to walk you through how to play, or we can hydra a game if you want.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 17 2020 18:23 GMT
#838
On April 18 2020 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2020 02:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Maybe I can shadow someone so I can learn how to play? It seems a bit complex

It is not too complex tbh. If you dont know how the moves work people will help you, just ask.

Also first turn is double time so 4 irl days.


On April 18 2020 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2020 02:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Maybe I can shadow someone so I can learn how to play? It seems a bit complex


The rules are very simple as far as strategy games go. The "complexity" is in trying to predict what the other players are doing. I'm happy to walk you through how to play, or we can hydra a game if you want.


Cool, I'll give it a try then!

/in

I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 17 2020 19:03 GMT
#839
They have changed some rules though from two or so years ago. I think dislodging your own units as in supporting an "enemy" unit into your territory is not allowed anymore. Which is sad because those fancy unexpected moves were the coolest shit. also units always cut support now, even when dislodged/destroyed, which i also think is dumb.
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-17 22:52:38
April 17 2020 22:52 GMT
#840
On April 18 2020 04:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
They have changed some rules though from two or so years ago. I think dislodging your own units as in supporting an "enemy" unit into your territory is not allowed anymore. Which is sad because those fancy unexpected moves were the coolest shit. also units always cut support now, even when dislodged/destroyed, which i also think is dumb.

Ditto

Also /in
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 471
Hyuk 309
910 147
Dewaltoss 67
Yoon 39
Killer 37
ZergMaN 32
Bale 26
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 17
[ Show more ]
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe127
League of Legends
JimRising 491
Counter-Strike
olofmeister647
ceh9530
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1770
Khaldor309
Other Games
singsing837
Happy454
WinterStarcraft402
Sick231
Livibee190
Mew2King175
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream296
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH95
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2314
League of Legends
• Stunt525
• Jankos258
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 47m
Stellar Fest
4h 47m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.