• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:27
CEST 17:27
KST 00:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8785 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 24 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:14 GMT
#927
that's it boys.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:15 GMT
#928
On November 30 2020 09:10 Hapahauli wrote:
2) Why would you shoot the Mad Hatter if you believe he is likely to deliver KP on mafia (i.e. Vivax)?

On November 30 2020 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
2) but you would not kill vivax since you were you know rb N1?

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:24 GMT
#932
hapa said he targeted vivax N1 and then said why would mafia kill me if i am gonna take mafia with me, he was roleblocked as per his words N1 so there is no vivax anyways.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:28 GMT
#933
NOW HE IS ACTUALLY MAFIA AND DONT FUCKING DARE TO TELL JOKES ABOUT PEOPLE AS YOU DID LAST DAY OK?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:31 GMT
#935
On November 30 2020 09:10 Hapahauli wrote:
I think it was very easily deduced from my posting about what blue role I was.

As for why I wasn't killed, two plausible reasons:
1) I basically afk'd for 3 days.
2) Why would you shoot the Mad Hatter if you believe he is likely to deliver KP on mafia (i.e. Vivax)?


Literally, whywould youbelieve you have a bomb on someone if you were rb'd N1?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:35 GMT
#936
On November 30 2020 09:30 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 09:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
hapa said he targeted vivax N1 and then said why would mafia kill me if i am gonna take mafia with me, he was roleblocked as per his words N1 so there is no vivax anyways.


Right, even if as Hapa says that mafia figured he was a Hatter then they would know he hasn't placed any bombs so why not kill the unCC'd blue.

I assumed you were responding to my post.

Hapa was roleblocked N1 as per his words.
N2 he did shockeyy

D3 he claims that "why would you shoot the Mad Hatter if you believe he is likely to deliver KP on mafia (i.e. Vivax)?" But he was roleblocked and he knows it right? There is no kill on vivax ever because the bomb is not there and he knows it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:37 GMT
#937
i dont care if hapa placed bombs or not or if mafia did what the fuck ever but hapa claimed mafia doesnt want to kill him because he has a bomb on mafia!vivax and it is a lie.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:38 GMT
#939
hapa never ever has a bomb on vivax 100%
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:39 GMT
#940
On November 30 2020 09:37 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 30 2020 09:10 Hapahauli wrote:
I think it was very easily deduced from my posting about what blue role I was.

As for why I wasn't killed, two plausible reasons:
1) I basically afk'd for 3 days.
2) Why would you shoot the Mad Hatter if you believe he is likely to deliver KP on mafia (i.e. Vivax)?


Literally, whywould youbelieve you have a bomb on someone if you were rb'd N1?


You are making way too many assumptions into what I am saying.

I didn't believe that I had a "bomb" on Vivax. Nowhere do I state that, beyond saying that I targeted him on N1 and was roleblocked.

If mafia chooses not to roleblock me on N2, they are not going to shoot me, because from their perspective, I am still fairly likely (given my filter) to bomb Vivax, who I believe is mafia.

I ma not making assuptions i am just reading your filter ansd posts.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:40 GMT
#941
On November 30 2020 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 09:10 Hapahauli wrote:
I think it was very easily deduced from my posting about what blue role I was.

As for why I wasn't killed, two plausible reasons:
1) I basically afk'd for 3 days.
2) Why would you shoot the Mad Hatter if you believe he is likely to deliver KP on mafia (i.e. Vivax)?


Literally, whywould youbelieve you have a bomb on someone if you were rb'd N1?

Explain this then Hapa?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:46 GMT
#946
On November 30 2020 09:42 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 09:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 30 2020 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 30 2020 09:10 Hapahauli wrote:
I think it was very easily deduced from my posting about what blue role I was.

As for why I wasn't killed, two plausible reasons:
1) I basically afk'd for 3 days.
2) Why would you shoot the Mad Hatter if you believe he is likely to deliver KP on mafia (i.e. Vivax)?


Literally, whywould youbelieve you have a bomb on someone if you were rb'd N1?

Explain this then Hapa?


You are misreading my post.

I do not believe I had any chance of killing Vivax on N1.

I'm saying that if you look at my filter objectively from the start of N2, who is my likely target for a bomb? I believe it is Vivax.

no but you are saying this now:
Why would you shoot the Mad Hatter if you believe he is likely to deliver KP on mafia (i.e. Vivax)

As a thing why mafia wouldnt shoot you N2. And it makes no sense.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:47 GMT
#948
On November 30 2020 09:46 Tictock wrote:
And if you are going to say, well mafia didn't RB me D1 it was Trfel

Then who did the RB on Trfel?

Trfel is pretty much confirmed town here..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:48 GMT
#950
On November 30 2020 09:46 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 09:43 Tictock wrote:
On November 30 2020 09:37 Hapahauli wrote:

If mafia chooses not to roleblock me on N2, they are not going to shoot me, because from their perspective, I am still fairly likely (given my filter) to bomb Vivax, who I believe is mafia.


So you agree that mafia should have RB and Killed you?


I believe mafia had two reasonable plays:
1) They can RB/Kill me if they think I am difficult to lynch in MYLO;
2) If they think I'm not a "dangerous" blue role, they can try to snipe the bodyguard or another blue role.

Mafia know that I was JK'd N1. Would they risk shooting me knowing that I am a target for protection? I think not, but you be the judge.

Do you think mafia has no rb?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:49 GMT
#951
i dont know what you think hapa ybut you said that and that's scummy as shit.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:50 GMT
#952
On November 30 2020 09:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 09:42 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 30 2020 09:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 30 2020 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 30 2020 09:10 Hapahauli wrote:
I think it was very easily deduced from my posting about what blue role I was.

As for why I wasn't killed, two plausible reasons:
1) I basically afk'd for 3 days.
2) Why would you shoot the Mad Hatter if you believe he is likely to deliver KP on mafia (i.e. Vivax)?


Literally, whywould youbelieve you have a bomb on someone if you were rb'd N1?

Explain this then Hapa?


You are misreading my post.

I do not believe I had any chance of killing Vivax on N1.

I'm saying that if you look at my filter objectively from the start of N2, who is my likely target for a bomb? I believe it is Vivax.

no but you are saying this now:
Why would you shoot the Mad Hatter if you believe he is likely to deliver KP on mafia (i.e. Vivax)

As a thing why mafia wouldnt shoot you N2. And it makes no sense.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:52 GMT
#954
No your defense relies on vivax being mafia or?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:52 GMT
#955
So*
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:54 GMT
#957
Why do you assume Trfel is town blue?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 00:56 GMT
#958
I have work in 4 hrs but i can do one more here so gogog hapa
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:03 GMT
#962
Let me think for a while-
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
Codebar 23
UpATreeSC 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2648
Shuttle 1601
EffOrt 855
BeSt 665
Mini 415
Light 386
ggaemo 317
Stork 262
firebathero 212
ZerO 184
[ Show more ]
Rush 162
Barracks 87
Dewaltoss 71
Sea.KH 62
Zeus 59
Killer 57
Shine 51
Hyun 43
Shinee 33
Mong 32
Aegong 28
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 27
Sexy 27
sorry 23
soO 22
Bale 18
910 15
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva3853
Dendi1790
BananaSlamJamma432
Counter-Strike
Fnx 580
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes545
Other Games
singsing2197
Liquid`RaSZi1417
hiko1181
B2W.Neo888
Lowko365
Liquid`VortiX298
Sick184
ArmadaUGS136
Rex49
Trikslyr34
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream456
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2484
• Jankos2216
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 33m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.