• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8583 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:19 GMT
#1527
Okay i might actually be wrong. N2 post says we have 1 hr 39 min left

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/531261-medic-mafia?page=59#1175
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:21 GMT
#1533
On March 12 2018 06:19 Vivax wrote:
Well if Moosy is town, the mafia medic is going to be on him.

If I die and Moosy isn't dead tomorrow, he's mafia.

On March 12 2018 06:20 Vivax wrote:
So glhf managing your actions in this time span scum

Keep typing Vivax I want an explanation. We still have 40 minutes I don't see why you stop here
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:31 GMT
#1546
Vivax where is your explanation. Looking back, Holyflare also called out medics for being a mess. What makes me doing it and attempting to organize medics particularly scummy?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:33 GMT
#1548
On March 12 2018 06:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 06:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Vivax where is your explanation. Looking back, Holyflare also called out medics for being a mess. What makes me doing it and attempting to organize medics particularly scummy?


Cause someone who was genuinely interested into the situation would only be worried about DF and Noobking not trying to find a common ground when me and FF already did.

And you really think me wanting you to say you were on Koshi to prompt darth and noob to also vote him is a sign of red?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:35 GMT
#1552
I had no idea what setup was optimal whether it be Holyflare's suggestion or something else so I was defaulting to having every medic on one person. So what in that makes you see red?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:49 GMT
#1564
Man there is so many things wrong with this bullshit Vivax tried to pull.

A: The medics were a mess. As I said before, darth was scumreading you, noobking was scumreading holyflare, and fecal was on holyflare, koshi, and you at different points in time. I think asking medics for clarification on what they want to do is granted here in order to move towards something organized.

Also, if I'm asking "generically" like you just say:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 12 2018 06:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 06:33 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 12 2018 06:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2018 06:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Vivax where is your explanation. Looking back, Holyflare also called out medics for being a mess. What makes me doing it and attempting to organize medics particularly scummy?


Cause someone who was genuinely interested into the situation would only be worried about DF and Noobking not trying to find a common ground when me and FF already did.

And you really think me wanting you to say you were on Koshi to prompt darth and noob to also vote him is a sign of red?


That's not what you did.

You literally asked all of us in the most generic way possible.

what makes you think I didn't read what specific people had already said and was just calling medics out in general?

B: Other than that, I already knew you were voting Koshi and was on darth and was just asking to make sure you weren't changing your mind like all the other medics in the goddamn thread. Right after you asked me whether or not I was paying attention, I answered that I knew who you were on:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 12 2018 05:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:35 darthfoley wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Can the medics please say who they are on and who they think is the fake scum? That would be much appreciated thank you.


I think Vivax could be fake scum.

FecalFeast's inability to do anything makes me want him to fall off a cliff though.

Okay so possible mafia in claimed medics is vivax and fecalfeast. Who are you healing atm?

Other claimed medics @noobking, @fecalfeast, @vivax, who are you guys healing atm and who do you think is scum.


I repeated that stuff at least twice in the last 10 pages or something.

What are you doing Moosy?

Koshi/darthfoley if I am correct. I'm trying to get people to come to a consensus atm because currently I see a lot of argument and not a lot of attempting to work together.

Because as you literally admit right now, I was asking the medics as a whole in order to make sure they didn't change their minds or if they were changing their minds.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:51 GMT
#1566
There is no way town tries to pull this shit. Vivax is scum. Vig me tonight and lynch Vivax day phase
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:59 GMT
#1574
On March 12 2018 05:52 Vivax wrote:
I think Moosy just in the last hours got into the thread thinking how cool it'd be to try and look active while forgetting to actually read anything so he just started posting questions out of his bum about topics I've been posting about nonstop.

Exaggeration when it was literally one question asking collective medics what the fuck they were doing.

On March 12 2018 06:06 darthfoley wrote:
Can Moosy tell us his opinions about fake medic and mafia instead of just asking us?

Or update his answer if he's answered it already?

Darthfoley is clearly not reading the thread because he would know my previous answers:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 11 2018 19:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 15:32 n00bKing wrote:
On March 11 2018 10:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Is there anything anyone wants me to look into? I've shared all my thoughts so I'm down with answering questions people have on my reads.

Yeah, I have a question about your reads. Who is the VT scum? The other vanilla claims are: Slam, HF, rsoul and Koshi. Who should get shot tonight? I don't feel like you're interacting with any of them like as if they are scumreads. Does your own PoE tell you that the VT scummer is you?

Slam rsoul and holy are likely town. Im not voting slam probs ever because I want to townread him and this looks like town Slam anyway. Rsoul is likely town because you're pocketing her and other stuff. Holy could be mafia but his thought process lines with mine so I doubt hes scum. So koshi would be my vote here.

There is tinfoil where maybe rsoul is pocketing you and her goddawful tunnel on town hf and bad townread on prpl or hf is mafia pocketing me but meh.

On March 12 2018 05:51 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm going to be completely honest and say I actually have no clue what people are talking about with setups. But I think we should try and get together for at least a vague idea of what we're going to do. Personally speaking I would still prefer to kill noobking and koshi.

So why is Vivax not marking him as scum for essentially the same thing as he tried to pull with me?

Also I did not know what optimal setup was as evidenced in these posts:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 12 2018 05:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 03:58 Holyflare wrote:
You guys should all heal a separate person in the non vt circle and that way a medic is confirmed each night possibly.

Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 03:58 Holyflare wrote:
In the vt circle even

I am having a difficult time trying to understand this

On March 12 2018 05:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
It's okay guys I'll eventually catch up to what you guys are talking about with the setup in a week or so.

So I find it hard to understand why I am scum for attempting to consolidate vig shots onto Koshi like we are literally doing at the moment?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 22:07 GMT
#1580
Do literally whatever you guys want for this night phase. I recommend not vig'ing me this night phase. I die here, Vivax is scum. Vivax is still scum next day phase. I want everyone to post thoughts on what I have said and what has happened this EoN2 during D3.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 22:12 GMT
#1585
Also I realize this may also mean I was probably wrong on noobking which sucks ass
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 22:15 GMT
#1588
Meh it is what it is. I'll look into noobking again. If there is a world where both noobking and vivax are scum that would be fantastic but I don't know the setup stuff or likelihood of that
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 22:32 GMT
#1598
On March 12 2018 07:16 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 07:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Meh it is what it is. I'll look into noobking again. If there is a world where both noobking and vivax are scum that would be fantastic but I don't know the setup stuff or likelihood of that


Literally impossible m8. They both claimed medic...

Yeah you're probably right. I'm like 90%+ Vivax is Mafia here but I'll do a look over again.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 22:36 GMT
#1600
Is there anything else I should look into other than noobking again.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 22:40 GMT
#1606
On March 12 2018 07:39 Koshi wrote:
Notbreading past 75.

HF and vivax are mafia.


Trust me.

Past 75 is the good part though
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 22:44 GMT
#1612
Ideally koshi is mafia here and this is his last ditch attempt to save scum vivax.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 22:51 GMT
#1618
Meh I'm just gonna wait and see
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:03 GMT
#1629
oh shit
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:04 GMT
#1630
On March 12 2018 08:01 darthfoley wrote:
lmao

i'm probably a baller

did you save?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:07 GMT
#1634
Yeah well after the first 7 spoilers I'm not clicking that -_-

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:07 GMT
#1635
who was it just say
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe243
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 20m
Patches Events
16h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 20m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.