• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:47
CEST 16:47
KST 23:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8678 users

[M][N] Vendée Globe 16' Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 20:12 GMT
#869
wowowowow. was pretty sure it was tvt with how eod was going down.
but damn i will take that! =D
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 20:12 GMT
#870
also hi everyone. =D
je suis francais
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 20:19 GMT
#881
yo btw I had/have a town lean on RS. the way she did random filters this afternoon with not very stellar results and then got annoyed (or martyr-like) when ppl called her out for the stellar results, felt towny to my gut. also coming back after that is also more likely town imo.

not a strong read, but there it is.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 20:21 GMT
#884
mocsta getting a bunch of town points from me cause he just is playing sooo differently to the nsm that just went over and he was scum in. fairly hard to change the style that hard in such a short time imo.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 20:25 GMT
#889
also a random thought i had:
if i remember correctly: the rs wagon was for a long time the only serious one around, so i want to look at ppl who hoped onto that easily/meekily so that they look like they were doing/pushing someone.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 20:43 GMT
#902
On February 07 2018 21:29 Conversion wrote:
I am awake and a lot has happened. I have glanced at new content, but will not post opinions and thoughts in case I miss something or make a mistake again until I am in front of a computer. It looks as if some people are moving away from a rsoultin lynch, could I get a quick summary of that? Besides Koshi, who is hard townreading rsoultin right now.

Also would like suggestions on who I should filter dive so I am not aimlessly diving people and wasting my time, if my thoughts would be valuable here.

@Mderg I need more from you. Your posts lack content, if you’re town. Where’s your head at for the rest of D1?

flagged for possible teammate interaction.
aware you are both in thread and mderg isnt doing too hot?

your waffles on mderg dont look too bad imo.
i have more of an issue that you basically had no reads?
like first 2 pages of your filter you only directly have a read on rsoultin
then you add mderg and prpl to your scumpile.
heavily implied strong tr on koshi though
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 20:48 GMT
#905
On February 08 2018 05:43 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2018 21:29 Conversion wrote:
I am awake and a lot has happened. I have glanced at new content, but will not post opinions and thoughts in case I miss something or make a mistake again until I am in front of a computer. It looks as if some people are moving away from a rsoultin lynch, could I get a quick summary of that? Besides Koshi, who is hard townreading rsoultin right now.

Also would like suggestions on who I should filter dive so I am not aimlessly diving people and wasting my time, if my thoughts would be valuable here.

@Mderg I need more from you. Your posts lack content, if you’re town. Where’s your head at for the rest of D1?

flagged for possible teammate interaction.
aware you are both in thread and mderg isnt doing too hot?

your waffles on mderg dont look too bad imo.
i have more of an issue that you basically had no reads?
like first 2 pages of your filter you only directly have a read on rsoultin
then you add mderg and prpl to your scumpile.
heavily implied strong tr on koshi though

anecdote on that teammate interaction:
i was once scum together with mderg (in onegu is the best host mafia part 2) and when i look at my filter that game, i see a lot of lines like:
"Don't remember much of mderg, probably a bad sign. Need to look at this filter."
"Prolly should look at kush again... and I nearly forgot to look at mdergs filter."
"@mderg: has your view on grack and luna changed with the recent events? or still pro grack lynch and contra luna lynch?"

soo... this might be super biased and slightly unfair, cause you are obviously not me... but my gut is calling you scum for that xD
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 21:02 GMT
#911
On February 08 2018 05:52 Conversion wrote:
@HF Cheeky.

Show nested quote +
On February 08 2018 05:43 disformation wrote:
On February 07 2018 21:29 Conversion wrote:
I am awake and a lot has happened. I have glanced at new content, but will not post opinions and thoughts in case I miss something or make a mistake again until I am in front of a computer. It looks as if some people are moving away from a rsoultin lynch, could I get a quick summary of that? Besides Koshi, who is hard townreading rsoultin right now.

Also would like suggestions on who I should filter dive so I am not aimlessly diving people and wasting my time, if my thoughts would be valuable here.

@Mderg I need more from you. Your posts lack content, if you’re town. Where’s your head at for the rest of D1?

flagged for possible teammate interaction.
aware you are both in thread and mderg isnt doing too hot?

your waffles on mderg dont look too bad imo.
i have more of an issue that you basically had no reads?
like first 2 pages of your filter you only directly have a read on rsoultin
then you add mderg and prpl to your scumpile.
heavily implied strong tr on koshi though


Firstly, welcome! I think you are the one person back in whatever game I played that pointed out my peacing out to play Path of Exile. I forget which game.

I do not see the relevance in having reads spilled out into the thread and being town. I do have other reads, I just did not feel them important enough to share with the thread and attempt to look like I am padding my filter. My thought process is, in my opinion, very transparent aside from that.. Mderg and prpl reads were blatantly sheeped from Koshi. Should be in my filter somewhere.

hm how aware are you of trying to look like not padding your filter?^^
maybe is should learn that skill.
thinking of it.
i thought your waffles on mderg, or rather you not voting mderg, looks okay cause you actually went and looked at his posts from the nsm. though there is ofc the possibility that mderg would have let you know about that, if you are/were partners.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 21:06 GMT
#913
hmm... don't think that is slam dunk, but well into suspicion/lean territory.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 21:07 GMT
#914
On February 08 2018 06:05 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2018 06:02 disformation wrote:
On February 08 2018 05:52 Conversion wrote:
@HF Cheeky.

On February 08 2018 05:43 disformation wrote:
On February 07 2018 21:29 Conversion wrote:
I am awake and a lot has happened. I have glanced at new content, but will not post opinions and thoughts in case I miss something or make a mistake again until I am in front of a computer. It looks as if some people are moving away from a rsoultin lynch, could I get a quick summary of that? Besides Koshi, who is hard townreading rsoultin right now.

Also would like suggestions on who I should filter dive so I am not aimlessly diving people and wasting my time, if my thoughts would be valuable here.

@Mderg I need more from you. Your posts lack content, if you’re town. Where’s your head at for the rest of D1?

flagged for possible teammate interaction.
aware you are both in thread and mderg isnt doing too hot?

your waffles on mderg dont look too bad imo.
i have more of an issue that you basically had no reads?
like first 2 pages of your filter you only directly have a read on rsoultin
then you add mderg and prpl to your scumpile.
heavily implied strong tr on koshi though


Firstly, welcome! I think you are the one person back in whatever game I played that pointed out my peacing out to play Path of Exile. I forget which game.

I do not see the relevance in having reads spilled out into the thread and being town. I do have other reads, I just did not feel them important enough to share with the thread and attempt to look like I am padding my filter. My thought process is, in my opinion, very transparent aside from that.. Mderg and prpl reads were blatantly sheeped from Koshi. Should be in my filter somewhere.

hm how aware are you of trying to look like not padding your filter?^^
maybe is should learn that skill.
thinking of it.
i thought your waffles on mderg, or rather you not voting mderg, looks okay cause you actually went and looked at his posts from the nsm. though there is ofc the possibility that mderg would have let you know about that, if you are/were partners.


Past games I would have a near 10 page filter by the end of D1. I figured that wasn't good play from me, so I'm trying to refine it. Hence, I am very aware and trying to bleed town as much as possible from my posts, without spamming the thread as much to get it.

My question to you would be: If I am scum (essentially making scum team mderg/Conversion/+1), who would be the last one?

good question, havent read all filters yet. just found a few things in yours interesting.
well. i dont think you could be scum with rsoultin.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 21:09 GMT
#916
i was also reading trfels filter and am not sure why your argument made him switch to rsoultin.
which made me read your filter.

brief glance at ritoky said im cool with him
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 21:14 GMT
#920
On February 08 2018 06:07 Damdred wrote:
Rayn and I have a connwvtion thatvis deep every game. We agree while not talking *fist bump*.

Disformation roll a d20 and tell me what your read on conversion is your last post was a waffle.

got a 14.
apparently that says:
not slam dunk scum, meaning i will not vig shot shot him tonight or tunnel him till one of dies, but i think might be scum and I would not be averse to voting him.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 21:19 GMT
#922
to add: in fact: if i dont find anything more slam dunk or convincing i will vote him
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 21:20 GMT
#923
tbh i am a bit confused by both rsoultin and mderg not voting to save themselves.

i also need to look at darthfoley. remember mixed feelings
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 21:40 GMT
#930
yeah that actually makes a lot of sense.
but I have it on good authority that rels slot is shockingly town... so wtf was scum doing?
lemme look at the votes a sec
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 21:51 GMT
#938
ritoky afks his vote on mderg fairly early in the day. says we could default lynch him instead for shennies. dont think that is likely to come from scum.
hf was hammer on scum. and even if both wagons are scum i think a scum!hf would have played this day differently.

outside of that it is a bit hard to tell imo. kinda depends on whether rsoultin is really scum or not.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 21:53 GMT
#939
possible that scum was commited on a wagon and couldnt figure out how to switch without looking bad.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 22:09 GMT
#946
On February 08 2018 06:57 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2018 06:53 disformation wrote:
possible that scum was commited on a wagon and couldnt figure out how to switch without looking bad.


indeed

mderg (5):: ritoky, Mocsta, trfel, Koshi, Holyflare
rsoultin (4): Conversion, darthfoley, raynpelikoneet, Damdred
Trfel (1): prplhz
darthfoley (2): mderg, rsoultin

Not Voting (1): Rels

ritoky as explained.
trfel did some waffling, so he could have made it onto either wagon imo.
koshi's eod seems to make sense.
holyflare as explained.
prplhz didnt give a fuck. so prolly not him either.
conv did some waffling, so he could have switched too.

rest i need to look at again
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 22:16 GMT
#955
On February 08 2018 07:11 Holyflare wrote:
Wasn't technically the hammer but i definitely secured it.

oh. you are right. my bad. hmm...
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 07 2018 22:19 GMT
#958
something def is weird.
there were too many ppl who at some point had both rsoultin and mderg in their scum list or "i could vote for either". or were waffling between the too.
not necessarily scummy. i would have prolly waffled like a mofo as well.
but i guess at least:
trfel, Mocsta, Conversion, Damdred
could prolly have voted for either.
(havent checked everyone yet,)
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1332
ComeBackTV 510
SteadfastSC446
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2271
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
LamboSC2 271
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex 136
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41790
Shuttle 2615
EffOrt 934
Light 917
Mini 827
Horang2 816
Soma 405
BeSt 323
Stork 323
firebathero 323
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Snow 255
Hyuk 240
ZerO 211
ggaemo 194
Leta 102
hero 83
Pusan 72
Killer 61
Sharp 47
sorry 40
Shinee 35
Mind 35
Mong 34
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 26
Trap 25
Bale 25
Yoon 25
Sexy 21
soO 20
Terrorterran 20
Free 15
Sacsri 10
NotJumperer 10
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9176
Dendi918
qojqva789
Fuzer 182
420jenkins137
Counter-Strike
markeloff166
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1956
crisheroes1213
XaKoH 163
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo951
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX182
ArmadaUGS149
QueenE104
Mew2King101
ZerO(Twitch)22
Railgan17
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• HerbMon 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2049
League of Legends
• Nemesis2794
• Jankos2315
• TFBlade1007
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 13m
Stellar Fest
22h 13m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.