• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:49
CEST 03:49
KST 10:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7455 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 01:27 GMT
#1427
On December 16 2017 10:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 06:39 Grackaroni wrote:
This is going to sound pretty stupid but I could see teammates wanting to jump on scum Palmar as a distancing maneuver at the start of the day when there's little chance that votes would stay on him for the rest of the day.


Yeah I get it. There's also just common sense too, if that's how Grack is playing mafia then why didn't he vote Oats? Palmar was never getting lynched there and he just looks like an asshole when Oats flips.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 01:31 GMT
#1428
Like you're telling me that the most likely scenario is that Grack refused to vote for his partner that was getting lynched in favor of leaving his vote on his partner that wasn't. You're telling me that's the situation that makes sense and is MOST LIKELY. You see my problem of course.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 01:32 GMT
#1431
WHY AREN'T ANY OF THE MAFIA VOTING FOR TOWNIES?! ESPECIALLY WHEN ALL GAME ALL TOWN HAS JUST BEEN VOTING FOR MAFIA ALL FUCKING GAME!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 01:36 GMT
#1433
It's not even like a bad team if Palmar is mafia, there's no reason to melt down and bus frenzy on D1, I just can't man. I can't make myself believe it. And I can't see you and Koshi are so sure.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 01:42 GMT
#1436
This is cute but it would really be helpful if you just helped find the last mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 01:43 GMT
#1437
I've been explicit about the fact that I'll remove my vote if I agree with you. prplhz is obviously with you. Fucking do something for a bit tomorrow instead of whatever this is.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 01:46 GMT
#1439
It's totally fine if you don't btw, I prefer to think you're the SK anyway. Confirmation bias is heady and delightful. I'm just saying, if you want to live.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 03:24 GMT
#1445
On December 16 2017 12:09 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 09:52 Palmar wrote:
Regarding things to look at:

4) Force VE to keep playing, he's good and can cheerlead for prplhz. Also he's needed to get Chez to work.



Lol, I think this is kind of true!

You don't need me, you're a force of nature. :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 03:27 GMT
#1446
Just read D1, most of today has been Palmar trolling and he's dying. It's less important than the day where we lynched mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 16:23 GMT
#1476
Koshi 3p was my baby gtfo
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 21:39 GMT
#1511
Ya thats fine, I wont say it was obvious he was town but he definitely looked better toward the end.

Im reread D1 and see what I see. Today likely a complete wash.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2017 23:31 GMT
#1632
##Vote: Conversion

So...on D1 I had a hardon for Oats and then Conversion convinced me otherwise. Later on in the day after the Oats wagon was a thing, Conversion jumped on board.

Oats had his vote on Conversion at the end of the day.

I'm hesitant because of the twelve page filter but.....once upon a time those kinds of numbers were ezpz for me.

This is where I'm starting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 02:34 GMT
#1646
I like Chez.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 09:13 GMT
#1663
Koshi you are not qualified in this game so far to make that judgement.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 10:23 GMT
#1665
On December 19 2017 19:17 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2017 18:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi you are not qualified in this game so far to make that judgement.
Hi VE,

You think Chez is town but would like a Conversion lynch today, correct? Any particular reason, for either? I've considered Conversion Town from the start, but that could have been because of how D1 played out.

My reasons are explicit in my posting for wanting to lynch Conversion.

The Chez is not really based on much, I just find Chez to seem to give more opinions on the game as town and more trolly nonsense as mafia. This game has lacked much substance either way, but I find him less disruptive and thus less suspicious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 10:42 GMT
#1666
On the one hand Conversion not only actively tried to pull my vote off Oats, but also actively resisted the Oats lynch D1. He's also on record being on the wrong side of a 50/50 between Palmar and Grack...which, not only that, but once it was proven to be Grack, he went ahead and lynched Palmar anyway, despite having said that he believes that there's one town/one mafia between Grack/Palmar.

On the other, his holy indignation when called out is SO REAL! His huge filter is just full of snarky complaining about being ignored and bored that no one is in the thread....just doesn't FEEEEEEEEL mafia.

I'm at an impasse.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 21:13 GMT
#1748
NitbeDr fyxjer
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 21:21 GMT
#1752
Cant now. Will later. Forumite probably next.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2017 12:52 GMT
#1769
I did early game but it has since faded into obscurity. I could feasibly lynch kmatt tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2017 23:52 GMT
#1823
##Vote: kmatt

I think that's about as good as we're going to get today. Koshi talking like he even CAN kill me is ridiculous, that he ever would is absolutely preposterous.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 125
ProTech105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15067
Rain 2268
Artosis 603
NaDa 21
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3851
Counter-Strike
taco 349
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox659
Mew2King148
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
Other Games
summit1g8722
Day[9].tv702
JimRising 594
PiGStarcraft320
C9.Mang0315
ArmadaUGS64
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP68
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv702
• Scarra633
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 11m
OSC
20h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.