• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:25
CEST 14:25
KST 21:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9908 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:26 GMT
#1135
Although HF is also a good choice.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:28 GMT
#1137
On December 13 2017 18:32 Eversince wrote:
Mmmright,

Lasy thought before sleep:

DF: I get. I sure he's town too.
Chez: This is Chez, Chez is Chez, and Chez is Chez as Chez is brown. I like brown. CherryMX Browns to be precise. Chez is as pleasurable to me as Browns can be to me. Chez is the 'Bezz? (Sorry, not the greatest with English or spins of phrase...)
Purple has not said enough notable for me to remember so ack to that.
And Forumite is the same boat as Kmattl; I liked you super ealy on but 'meh' EVERSINCE! (puns not intended but I'm easy to amused while drunk!)


This post right here is for example tonally very scummy. No one talks like this, not even when drunk.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:28 GMT
#1138
On December 15 2017 21:28 Koshi wrote:
meh. I'll reconsider everything you say once you flip.

You're terrible at mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:46 GMT
#1140
On December 15 2017 21:33 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 21:21 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 21:09 Forumite wrote:
On December 15 2017 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Here's a list of people I think have a realistic chance of flipping mafia:

Holyflare
Eversince
Forumite

The list of people who probably are town but it's weak:

Conversion
Kmatt
LS

And here's the list of people who are highly likely to be town:

Koshi
VE
prplhz

the wildcard is, as always, Chez.
I like how his case on me hasn't changed since D1.

His 3 checks could all be townies, so there's an out there if we lynch 3 times. I'm not 100% sure on HF though, but he looks much better than Palmar after this claim circus.


The case doesn't change because you can't change actions that happened in the past. However, if I was a betting man I'd actually pick Eversince as my #1 chance of hitting mafia.

You did put the first vote down on Oats. While that may have simply been bad luck by you (as mafia) that it took off, it does give me some hesitation about your alignment.

You've still not said anything that particularly makes me think you're town, but of the three people in the scummy part of town you'd at the moment be my last pick to be lynched.
Said anything? I've done something, I got Oats lynched. It might have bern with support from town and against lurking scum, but are you really implying I bussed a scumbuddy for the hell of it? Sure, it happens, but is that what you accuse me of?


No, because it is most likely we have 1 mafia left as both the mafia who have flipped had strong roles. 11v3 is certainly plausible, especially if town has no investigative role.

So yes, I have less reasons to think you're town than most other people in the game, and it's not impossible you did bus Oats, but my point was the opposite, that you being the first person on the Oats wagon changed my view that you're the best option for a lynch today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:58 GMT
#1142
Like I know there is a massive wagon on me, but can you guys actually explain the reasons you have for voting me?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:05 GMT
#1147
On December 15 2017 22:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
I claim cop.

100% hardclaim.

Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
if I back out, lynch me.

I'm just doing as I'm told.

I cannot be held responsible for what my other personalities do.

You know that I despise claims in general.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:07 GMT
#1150
On December 15 2017 22:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
To be fair, I didn't think it was trash at all, the mafia team just had a shitty time and bitched a lot.

The mafia team was mostly baddies tbh
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:07 GMT
#1151
On December 15 2017 22:06 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 05:46 Palmar wrote:
My check got back red on forumite


Nothing to do with that though?

Oh, you better hope I don't come back before deadline, or we will have lots of fun.

I didn't write that.

Do you deny being the vigilante who shot Grack?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:09 GMT
#1155
On December 15 2017 22:07 Eversince wrote:
Palmar who deliver kp last night?

I don't know, don't even know if KP is delivered, although I guess by the looks of it you do
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:11 GMT
#1158
On December 15 2017 22:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
RoL BC WBG who else

Toad?

get your vote off me and onto someone who has a remote chance of flipping mafia and I'll reminisce with you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:13 GMT
#1160
On December 15 2017 22:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Do you envision a world in which you win against me in a similar situation Palmar?

I have won as 3p but can't remember if you were in the game.

I'm not 3p or mafia this game. I'm strictly town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:15 GMT
#1163
On December 15 2017 22:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
THATS RIGHT, I ACTIVELY DON'T THINK PALMAR IS MAFIA.

I THINK HE IS THIRD PARTY.

Alright, half way there.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:17 GMT
#1166
Now that you read me as town, you surely must be considering who the remaining mafia is. Wanna scumhunt him down?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:24 GMT
#1177
On December 15 2017 22:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
Unfortunately Palmar I'm in the unfortunate situation of being afraid of you with a gun, so I don't get to unvote you and look for the last Mafia, which is I think the..................more fun play.

1st of all I don't have a gun.
If I do have a gun and am not town, why would I shoot lynchbait low volume posters?

Like think really, really hard about the scenario you're creating (Palmar is 3p SK) and ask yourself, why wouldn't I have shot one of the people who actually both scumread me and have the clout to get me lynched (Like Koshi).

You know that my policy as mafia is to shoot the people I believe can cause me problems. I almost never wifom shoot (and if I do I shoot my teammates or something hilariously theatrical like that).

Whoever shot Grack was shooting mafia. Not a threat. There is no player in the entire game who can possibly claim that Grack is the biggest threat to him.

In order for me to 3rd party all the following easily disprovable points have to be true

  • I'd have to have a gun (I don't)
  • I'd have to be terrible at 3p (actively trying to shoot mafia on n1 after d1 mafia lynch)
  • I'd have to ignore loud players who wanted me lynched (like koshi, maybe you? can't remember)
  • I'd have to ignore players I could never lynch later in the game (prplhz, you)


Do you honestly think that 3p Palmar sat down and thought to himself "I can surely argue Koshi or HF or VE or prplhz into the grave, but this Grack fella scares the shit out of me"?

Use brain please. Lynch mafia, not townies you're afraid of.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:25 GMT
#1180
On December 15 2017 22:16 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:09 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:07 Eversince wrote:
Palmar who deliver kp last night?

I don't know, don't even know if KP is delivered, although I guess by the looks of it you do

Yeah, I'll go ahead and call it now, Because way I see it we win if town wins today )Short of SK [god damnit mod, tell me how these work in your games r.r!]
Your claim is trash,
all roles have been generic. Your's happens to be super complex and weird.
HF visits no one last night.

I am town tracker. I asked possible win cons for SK. So lynch Palmar. If the game goes past that, I have to die. Sorry. Bit at least you know,

I would love to claim credit for the vig shot, sadly it wasn't me.

I have no claim you illiterate fool of an excuse for a player.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:27 GMT
#1183
The only problem I have with a tracker claim is why on earth is there a godfather on mafia then.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:28 GMT
#1186
On December 15 2017 22:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Why is Palmar attacking players personally? It's making me uncomfortable.

Because I'm having to repeat things I've very clearly since I last had a personality change.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:31 GMT
#1194
On December 15 2017 22:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:24 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
Unfortunately Palmar I'm in the unfortunate situation of being afraid of you with a gun, so I don't get to unvote you and look for the last Mafia, which is I think the..................more fun play.

1st of all I don't have a gun.
If I do have a gun and am not town, why would I shoot lynchbait low volume posters?

Like think really, really hard about the scenario you're creating (Palmar is 3p SK) and ask yourself, why wouldn't I have shot one of the people who actually both scumread me and have the clout to get me lynched (Like Koshi).

You know that my policy as mafia is to shoot the people I believe can cause me problems. I almost never wifom shoot (and if I do I shoot my teammates or something hilariously theatrical like that).

Whoever shot Grack was shooting mafia. Not a threat. There is no player in the entire game who can possibly claim that Grack is the biggest threat to him.

In order for me to 3rd party all the following easily disprovable points have to be true

  • I'd have to have a gun (I don't)
  • I'd have to be terrible at 3p (actively trying to shoot mafia on n1 after d1 mafia lynch)
  • I'd have to ignore loud players who wanted me lynched (like koshi, maybe you? can't remember)
  • I'd have to ignore players I could never lynch later in the game (prplhz, you)


Do you honestly think that 3p Palmar sat down and thought to himself "I can surely argue Koshi or HF or VE or prplhz into the grave, but this Grack fella scares the shit out of me"?

Use brain please. Lynch mafia, not townies you're afraid of.

I think you are mafia.

Yes but you say that every game. I don't think you've ever called me town when I was mafia, but you've also basically never called me town when I'm town so that doesn't really mean much. I'm arguing with the people who actually function somewhat.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:31 GMT
#1196
On December 15 2017 22:29 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:16 Eversince wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:09 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:07 Eversince wrote:
Palmar who deliver kp last night?

I don't know, don't even know if KP is delivered, although I guess by the looks of it you do

Yeah, I'll go ahead and call it now, Because way I see it we win if town wins today )Short of SK [god damnit mod, tell me how these work in your games r.r!]
Your claim is trash,
all roles have been generic. Your's happens to be super complex and weird.
HF visits no one last night.

I am town tracker. I asked possible win cons for SK. So lynch Palmar. If the game goes past that, I have to die. Sorry. Bit at least you know,

I would love to claim credit for the vig shot, sadly it wasn't me.

I have no claim you illiterate fool of an excuse for a player.


Don't call me a illiterate fool, You did, it's in your filter, and short of me getting very pissed off at you; look at your damn filter,

My filter is fake evidence. Ignore it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:31 GMT
#1198
On December 15 2017 22:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Which of the 3 acts like an asshole and TRYS to get lynched.

There is no jester in a normal game.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36720
Shuttle 2520
Bisu 1022
Jaedong 992
Horang2 961
Light 440
BeSt 362
firebathero 352
Mini 319
Hyuk 284
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 267
Soma 228
EffOrt 226
Zeus 191
ggaemo 191
Soulkey 163
Last 137
ZerO 121
Leta 120
Snow 114
Rush 75
Pusan 74
Killer 71
Sea.KH 52
hero 42
Mong 42
Sharp 36
Mind 35
Shinee 31
Shine 27
Bale 27
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 21
soO 19
PianO 18
Trap 18
sorry 16
Free 13
zelot 10
Noble 9
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
HiyA 8
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc3597
qojqva1498
Dendi991
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1395
x6flipin335
markeloff85
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes858
Other Games
gofns33916
singsing2139
B2W.Neo776
XBOCT348
DeMusliM192
Livibee174
XaKoH 157
Mlord136
Liquid`LucifroN119
Mew2King114
ArmadaUGS79
QueenE78
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)9
Chillindude8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream199
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2237
• TFBlade505
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
35m
Stellar Fest
35m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 35m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.