• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9419 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2017 10:50 GMT
#54
/in or /replace
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 09:53 GMT
#128
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 09:54 GMT
#129
On December 12 2017 11:41 Arya321 wrote:
Was flood controlled earlier dunno why but was very sad to be flood controlled when I was trying to make my post but anyways I should clarify that we shouldn't do setup talk within the first few hours of the game mainly because it might accidentally get someone to claim blue and plus it can be seen as blue hunting per say too hence why I don't think it's a good thing to do super early Day 1. Anyways surprised Palmar didn't enter the game yet yet people are trying to lynch him. Why lynch an afk person when they wont reveal much information at all?

Look at it! It's so pure!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 09:56 GMT
#130
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?


In my defense I didn't read the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 09:57 GMT
#131
I have no real opinions yet, can someone make up a shitfight or something?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 14:01 GMT
#135
On December 12 2017 19:38 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 18:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy

I know. I was just about to suggest HF when prplhz picked you and didn't want to divide attention. HF for later, you first.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I have no real opinions yet, can someone make up a shitfight or something?

Do you have any thoughts on the setup and current blue/black-tells?

I never blue/blackhunt and the setup is closed?

stupid question.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 14:02 GMT
#136
On December 12 2017 22:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man this wagon is big. I feel like it's this bitcoin bubble that's about to burst, Palmar isn't gonna get lynched at all is he?!

of course not, that'd be stupid.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 15:58 GMT
#168
On December 13 2017 00:23 Arya321 wrote:
So VE wants to lynch Palmar over oats after Conversion showed a recent game of Oats being scum. Feels a little bit weird will note it for later.

noted.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 15:59 GMT
#169
I think Conversion is town. I also think Arya is town. I have a feeling prplhz is town.

I think forumite is mafia for asking a stupid question. I think VE may be mafia because he spent way too much time talking himself into voting me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 16:00 GMT
#170
all those reads are super weak right now though.

I think we should 100% policy koshi if he's in the game too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 16:00 GMT
#171
As in, if koshi tries to not play, we lynch him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 16:23 GMT
#189
On December 13 2017 01:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also all these people calling me mafia get off me.

lol
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 16:24 GMT
#191
On December 13 2017 01:06 Kmatt wrote:
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.

we're not killing chezinu day 1. Just get off this wagon because arguing for it will never work and is actually just kinda scummy.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 16:54 GMT
#210
On December 13 2017 01:48 prplhz wrote:
I kind of like the Kmatt thing, he went for Chezinu which is scummy and then when he was called out on it he made some kind of uncomfortable anime joke posts.

I'll not be here for like 20 hours, maybe a little more. Will be back before deadline unless barring some unforeseen betrayal.

##Unvote
##Vote Kmatt

The point is that it's not scummy to go for chez if you don't know chez.

Does Kmatt know chez?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 23:19 GMT
#288
On December 13 2017 04:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:13 prplhz wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.

Setup talking is sometimes a good way to scum hunt as town and scum sometimes think differently about it. Scum hunting off of a couple of "Hi"-posts is unlikely to yield results, no?

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

Bad posts
It was a mafia bait post from Arya. Easy to critisize without risking looking bad.

I am not catching up tonight (will do tomorrow), but I do agree with this so conversion is no longer town, and koshi looks better for making the point.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 23:21 GMT
#289
I also think Oats looks potentially okay.

Grack's tone is terrible but maybe it's because I haven't really read much of his posts.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2017 23:22 GMT
#290
I also think Oats looks potentially okay.

Grack's tone is terrible but maybe it's because I haven't really read much of his posts.

darthfoley has literally said _nothing_ that matters throughout the game. I don't know if it makes him mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:04 GMT
#529
On December 13 2017 09:23 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 09:22 Holyflare wrote:
It's terrible that Conversion said that DF is trying to look towny but then did absolutely nothing about it and didn't even call him mafia despite calling him things that mafia does?


IT's terrible you and DF have called me mafia on this exact same point for the past I don't even know how many games and you've been right.

once.

both of you

this is kinda awful logic but I'm interested to see how it goes (it's where I currently am with reading the thread).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:17 GMT
#536
On December 13 2017 10:11 Arya321 wrote:
Conversion I trying to work with you hence why I trying to talk to you. I was going to ask for you to elaborate more on the reasons but you covered that.


No one talks like this btw except LS btw. No one skips the word "am" as much.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:18 GMT
#537
him being LS also changes my read on him significantly. For example, not sure if I like LS going after Chez.
Computer says mafia
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 680
ComeBackTV 424
SteadfastSC414
Rex120
EnkiAlexander 53
CosmosSc2 50
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 397
ProTech151
Rex 117
CosmosSc2 48
UpATreeSC 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42050
Jaedong 1116
Hyuk 1066
Soma 950
Mini 631
Horang2 579
EffOrt 536
BeSt 475
Larva 410
Soulkey 334
[ Show more ]
ZerO 300
Stork 224
Snow 220
Last 219
ggaemo 215
Rush 214
hero 80
Mind 70
Liquid`Ret 45
Sharp 41
Shinee 36
Free 35
Killer 35
Shine 29
Terrorterran 26
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 20
HiyA 19
Trap 18
Rock 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7348
qojqva1684
Dendi835
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
x6flipin753
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2436
Khaldor1925
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2943
singsing2081
B2W.Neo909
hiko884
byalli430
Liquid`VortiX168
KnowMe114
QueenE88
Mew2King70
Trikslyr33
Railgan19
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• mYiSmile114
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• FirePhoenix6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2706
League of Legends
• Nemesis1987
• Jankos1090
• TFBlade679
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 21m
OSC
21h 21m
Stellar Fest
21h 21m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.