• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)34Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8789 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 13:39 GMT
#942
On December 14 2017 22:06 Eversince wrote:
You look bad, Palmar looks bad, Grack looks bad, A bunch of lower volume guys look iffy (I know I can't really complain right? xd!) I think Koshi, DF, VE look alright and I'll have to do a lot of filter diving tomorrow. I should have some free time tomorrow because it's one of my shorter shifts. But that still won't be until after very late for most people.

No one put a ton of pressure on Oats though. So it's hard to put lines between lines of 'this person defending Oats' vs 'this person calling Oats on one liners everywhere and nothing else'. Oats's done that plenty of times to make this flip really problematic for me and I haven't had the time to process much...


I look good bro, I'm cop.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 13:53 GMT
#944
On December 14 2017 22:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 22:39 Palmar wrote:
On December 14 2017 22:06 Eversince wrote:
You look bad, Palmar looks bad, Grack looks bad, A bunch of lower volume guys look iffy (I know I can't really complain right? xd!) I think Koshi, DF, VE look alright and I'll have to do a lot of filter diving tomorrow. I should have some free time tomorrow because it's one of my shorter shifts. But that still won't be until after very late for most people.

No one put a ton of pressure on Oats though. So it's hard to put lines between lines of 'this person defending Oats' vs 'this person calling Oats on one liners everywhere and nothing else'. Oats's done that plenty of times to make this flip really problematic for me and I haven't had the time to process much...


I look good bro, I'm cop.

I know a guy who invariably lynches D1 claims.

does it look like d1 to you?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 13:53 GMT
#945
also, for post game. I was 100% on board with Oats being mafia even if I didn't vote for him. I call this a correct read by me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 15:00 GMT
#958
On December 14 2017 23:33 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 23:32 Conversion wrote:
although I'm sure DF was joking, so two "real" cop claims

Fairly sure they were all joking.

I'm not.

This is a hard claim. I am the cop, the mafia roleblocker is dead so mafia has to either shoot me or I give town a check every day.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 15:02 GMT
#959
also I'm sure koshi the medic will protect me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 15:12 GMT
#964
think I'm checking you koshi
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 15:13 GMT
#965
your poe isn't bad though.

mafia is hf/grack/kmatt/forumite with a side of chez being unreadable.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 20:45 GMT
#1003
On December 15 2017 05:42 Conversion wrote:
@Palmar? what's your check

I will reveal my check for 0.02 bitcoin.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 20:46 GMT
#1005
My check got back red on forumite
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 20:47 GMT
#1006
or maybe it was holyflare. I'm not sure.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 20:49 GMT
#1008
It's all just so confusing right now.

I'm sure I'll figure it out.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 20:55 GMT
#1011
hf what did your check reveal?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 21:35 GMT
#1024
On December 15 2017 06:07 Conversion wrote:
he claimed parity cop why would his check return anything..

I want results, not excuses.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 21:37 GMT
#1025
I think we have to lynch holyflare for refusing to give his results guys.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 21:57 GMT
#1038
On December 15 2017 06:49 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 06:46 Holyflare wrote:
On December 15 2017 06:31 Conversion wrote:
HF you still stuck to the idea that I am scum?


I haven't called you mafia since the start of n1? I also based my scum reads on people calling you town.


You. What is your power, and what were the results?

basically I check 3 people in one night, I know I get one false result (as in I know it's wrong), one true result (I know it's right) and one random result (as in it could be either right or wrong).

It's alignment only.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 22:00 GMT
#1040
I got:

prplhz green (I included him as a control, but now that I think about it it doesn't really work that way)
holyflare green
forumite red

I actually think I simply need another nigth with like 2 different and 1 same person or something to make any sort of sense of my checks.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 22:02 GMT
#1041
so if I try to make sure of it, and assume my prplhz = town read is completely correct, he must be either the "Correct" check or the "Random" check. He cannot be the "wrong" check.

So if we lynch one of forumite and hf, I think we get for free the last person, assuming prplhz is correct. that was at least my thought process at the time.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 22:16 GMT
#1043
btw whoever has the whisperer role, that's a stupid thing to whisper to me lol
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 22:16 GMT
#1044
although I guess it could be random
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 22:18 GMT
#1045
On December 15 2017 07:05 Kmatt wrote:
So we can't make any concrete rulings from a single night's scan. It's even possible that all three are green. This is gonna boil down to whether or not HF can produce anything to back up his own cop claim.

Still think we should lynch the three of you. If it turns out to be a triple green flip and Arya was the scum or something I'll eat my shoe.


yes, it could be the forumite is wrong, hf is random and prplhz is correct.

I still think we should lynch forumite. there's a 50% chance (assuming prplhz is town) that I simply have a correct red check on him, and additionally he hasn't claimed a role so even if it's just wrong and he flips town (which tells us nothing about hf), hf can have an additional day to explain his thing.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1172
Bisu 598
BeSt 376
Hyuk 306
actioN 172
Leta 140
EffOrt 131
Zeus 121
ZerO 84
Light 79
[ Show more ]
Soma 76
Horang2 74
Mind 46
Shinee 46
Mong 41
Killer 35
soO 32
Aegong 31
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
PianO 19
Terrorterran 13
Sharp 11
ZergMaN 9
HiyA 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe161
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1250
shoxiejesuss683
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns29295
summit1g8365
singsing1453
ceh9612
crisheroes296
XBOCT167
DeMusliM141
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee94
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream237
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 13
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1873
• Rush1307
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15m
OSC
3h 15m
Stellar Fest
3h 15m
OSC
14h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.