• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:30
CEST 18:30
KST 01:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9043 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 12:34 GMT
#474
On December 13 2017 21:25 Holyflare wrote:
I think forumite might be mafia. That's just a cursory not read much other than skimming point of view but he seems to be all about defending conversion and he seems a bit off.
If you are sure on Conversion, would you make a case? The current case on Conversion is old and spread between Koshi and DF and maaany pages.

I think Oats is scum. He doesn't post with much substance, and his defence of Conversion was lacklustre. Is one-liners how he usually plays?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 13:08 GMT
#480
On December 13 2017 21:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 21:34 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 21:25 Holyflare wrote:
I think forumite might be mafia. That's just a cursory not read much other than skimming point of view but he seems to be all about defending conversion and he seems a bit off.
If you are sure on Conversion, would you make a case? The current case on Conversion is old and spread between Koshi and DF and maaany pages.

I think Oats is scum. He doesn't post with much substance, and his defence of Conversion was lacklustre. Is one-liners how he usually plays?


It's really not old and spread over many pages. If you read my posts, since there aren't that many, I said it was specifically the df case on conversion that made me sheep.

It's just conversion repeatedly saying df is doing mafia things and then never actually calling him mafia.

Why oats?
Why is calling someone out without voting scummy? It wasn't a full case, maybe Conversion was unsure and decided to pressure. It's only scummy if he was trying to get a lynch going, or make people suspicious of DF, without calling attention to himself. I don't see that.

My current scumreads are Oats and Kmatt. Both have very short filters and no concrete accusations, mostly staying under the radar. Oats mostly for his two posts defending conversion without acctually relieving pressure or countering argument, just pointing a finger at townies about to lynch townies.
On December 13 2017 11:11 Kmatt wrote:
Oh, looks like I missed Conversion's question earlier

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 10:00 Conversion wrote:
Kmatt:

scum for not writing the entire 12 days of christmas song fitted to mafia theme

On December 13 2017 01:06 Kmatt wrote:
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.


this is weak pressure. instead of commenting on people who are being active and generating content, parks lazy afk vote on Chezinu. after that, asks two questions and ignores the entire thread on me being scum and such. might just be a playstyle thing? I don't comment = you're town? who knows


I've been following this thread on and off but was more curious to see where Koshi (and hopefully Forumite if he ever comes back) were gonna take it. Also there wasn't much content at the time aside from the half-serious Palmar wagon, so I prefer to seek out a case on my own. I guess that counts as playstyle.
What is he talking about? Why does he want my opinion on it? Also, soft accusing me of lurking. Is he steering away from the Palmar lynch? I'm on it, but didn't lead it. Possibly calling attention to me over prplhz and conversion, or it's unrelated to Palmar voting.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 13:11 GMT
#481
On December 13 2017 11:11 Kmatt wrote:
"it" in that last post being the push on Conversion. Me and my pronouns.
Okay, kmatt was referring to the Conversion lynch/wagon, which I'm not on. Is he confused?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 13:36 GMT
#487
On December 13 2017 22:13 Arya321 wrote:
Had anyone in here played with Forumite before? Just curious since I never played with him >.>
VE, prplhz, Koshi, Palmar, a bunch more. I think Koshi did a short metaread on me in his filter.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 13:58 GMT
#495
##Unvote
##Vote Oatsmaster
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 14:29 GMT
#496
On December 13 2017 12:50 Chezinu wrote:
Kmatt, are you scares?
Chezinu, is Kmatt scum?

On December 13 2017 08:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 04:28 Koshi wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:13 prplhz wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.

Setup talking is sometimes a good way to scum hunt as town and scum sometimes think differently about it. Scum hunting off of a couple of "Hi"-posts is unlikely to yield results, no?

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

Bad posts
It was a mafia bait post from Arya. Easy to critisize without risking looking bad.

I am not catching up tonight (will do tomorrow), but I do agree with this so conversion is no longer town, and koshi looks better for making the point.
I'd like to see Palmars opinions after the promised reread. Is "tomorrow" now or after the nightpost? So far he has Scum Conversion, town Oats, so basically opposite mine. Palmars filter is very thin, I want more

I will be away for the hours leading up to the lynch, but still here for a while yet.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 15:02 GMT
#524
On December 13 2017 23:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kmatt
Grackaroni
Conversion
Ayra321
prphlz
Eversince
DarthFoley

Forumite
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Holyflare
Palmar

This is approximately where I stand. I don't think I missed anyone. I honestly still don't have any scumreads until I see some flips or whatever, I still kinda think Oats is mafia based on his lack of giving shits and I'm really confused by Koshi's utter hatred of my playstyle. But it's whatever. I won't lynch anyone that's green and I would lynch anyone that's black. I'm in the process of narrowing it down to who I actually prefer to lynch now.
I´d like to put Kmatt in the black list, I don´t see any reason why he should be considered town. I tried to find the genuine anger at VE defending his target, whatever. Not enough for me.

On Koshi, what do you think is off with his play?

I´d like to lynch Oats today, or Palmar unless he gets in here talking. Or Kmatt. Right now there are too many undecided.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 15:06 GMT
#530
On December 13 2017 23:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster
Nice
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 15:36 GMT
#551
On December 14 2017 00:22 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm not 99% sure, I'm 100% sure forumite is mafia.
Would you mind elaborating? It´s not scummy to call me mafia but you´ve been quiet for a while and I just started throwing suspicion on Oats who´s gotten a few votes allready. Are you defending Oats, or are you setting up for an easy lynch on me D2?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 15:59 GMT
#570
On December 14 2017 00:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:36 Forumite wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:22 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm not 99% sure, I'm 100% sure forumite is mafia.
Would you mind elaborating? It´s not scummy to call me mafia but you´ve been quiet for a while and I just started throwing suspicion on Oats who´s gotten a few votes allready. Are you defending Oats, or are you setting up for an easy lynch on me D2?

get out of your shell scum.

Why on earth are you excusing me for calling you mafia. I'm fucking great at this, I should not be wrong when I'm convinced. If you're town you surely must consider I'm mafia.
Not really. You have as good a read on me as everyone else in the thread, that I was slow in the beginning and did a few odd posts early. You are right on calling me out on those, that doesn´t make you scum. Doing a read on me is a null-read the other way around, I´ve gotten a lot of suspicion from townies as town in other games and in reverse I try not to automatically side with those who agree with me.

Big question, why do you think Oats is town? Or are you pushing me because I tried to save Conversion? You say that it was a clear case, I´ve read the thread and his filter but I don´t see it. If you want Conversion lynched then give me a case on him first. Going for a chainsaw defence in favor of Oats make you look scummy.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 16:27 GMT
#615
I won't be online for the lynch, might be able to post some more. Good feeling about this lynch.

Eversince, DF, you need to vote.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 16:28 GMT
#618
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.
Thanks, I guess
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 16:31 GMT
#621
On December 14 2017 01:28 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:27 Forumite wrote:
I won't be online for the lynch, might be able to post some more. Good feeling about this lynch.

Eversince, DF, you need to vote.

Good feeling because it's not you?
Because it might happen even with me offline a few hours, also Oats disappeared, maybe to avoid outing scumteam

If I was afraid of getting lynched I would have sheeped Conversion
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 16:34 GMT
#623
On December 14 2017 01:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:28 Forumite wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.
Thanks, I guess

Notice how I cleverly set you up for an easy day 2 lynch.
Nah, you actually came around and read Oats.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 18:04 GMT
#664
On December 14 2017 02:55 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:42 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
[quote]

I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

It probably makes one of HF/DF mafia more likely.


this is more interesting than my between DF/Koshi read, but idk if mafia!HF would expose himself so much by sheeping onto a town lynch like that. even in my head between DF/Koshi DF is way more likely to flip mafia if I go under the assumption that one person in the "Conv is mafia" case is mafia

can you explain your DF/HF split?

It's just from the main pushers of your lynch being Koshi/DF/HF and thinking that Koshi is town.

Kind of agree, I think HolyFlare sort of piggy bagged on that read and tried to take credit for work where none was due. Kind of thinking Oatsmaster/Kmart/HolyFlare but the last scum could be pretty much anybody.

When is deadline? I though it was in like six hours.
2,5 hours, the vote-count post has a timer.

Kmatt, Ever and DF haven't voted yet.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 23:53 GMT
#883
Good job town, I was a bit worried when I logged in again and saw 10 new pages.

On December 14 2017 05:51 prplhz wrote:
Is there anything better than a red flip even if you didn't have much to do with it? Almost makes up for having to play from a phone.
That red-flip, feelsgoodman.jpg
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 00:18 GMT
#886
On December 14 2017 05:40 darthfoley wrote:
This is actually quite interesting. Whoever said Oats was AFK'ing not to implicate his partners was diggity right.

I'll have to do some rereading later tonight
I think he was in here posting a bit before the lynch. But yes, if the lynch is sure then it´s a good tactic to go completely silent so that town don´t get any more info. If scum keeps posting then what we do get is WIFOM, but there is always a risk that he makes a mistake right before flipping.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 00:33 GMT
#892
On December 14 2017 09:25 Conversion wrote:
ok i googled it. so check someone n1 then check someone n2 and the return is a comparison of both?
Yeah, blue with a twist. Parity cops only know if two players are the same or different alignment, so you can´t know for sure until one of the flips. That way you can´t trust the detective, or at least the DT can´t get as good a read or as quickly and scum have more chances to kill the DT. There´s also the Doctor who only saves if the target is under attack, otherwise the doctor kills the target. It can´t really work as a normal medic but can instead be an odd Vigilante. These are rare in TL Mafia as far as I remember, except in the weirder themed games.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 12:29 GMT
#919
On December 14 2017 21:22 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 21:14 Conversion wrote:
your thought progression wasn’t clear at all to me. it just seemed like you gave up on your acum read for me and all of a sudden turned to Oats. like never in your filter did I see that you scumread Oats over me. if that’s what you thought, sure I guess? need you to be more transparent about this and idk how much I can give room to you being busy


O alright I guess but I did say I voted Oats over you because I thought your lynch would not happen at the time frame I was around?

How is not that clear?
Hi Ever. Who is your current lynch candidates? What's your read on Conversion after the Oats flip?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 13:36 GMT
#941
Thx for the reads Ever.
:3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1142
ComeBackTV 1066
TaKeTV 515
SteadfastSC460
LamboSC2455
IndyStarCraft 175
Rex124
EnkiAlexander 50
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 460
LamboSC2 455
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 175
ProTech156
Rex 124
UpATreeSC 77
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33611
Shuttle 1611
EffOrt 947
Light 659
Mini 563
Soma 495
Rush 360
firebathero 286
Snow 196
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 102
sorry 58
Killer 47
Liquid`Ret 41
Mong 38
ToSsGirL 27
Free 25
soO 23
Sexy 22
Bale 20
Trap 18
Shine 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8642
qojqva1547
Dendi951
420jenkins128
Counter-Strike
fl0m1353
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1290
XaKoH 215
MindelVK12
Other Games
singsing1796
B2W.Neo1088
Beastyqt415
Hui .197
ArmadaUGS181
KnowMe158
FrodaN145
QueenE102
Mew2King90
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss42
ToD41
ZerO(Twitch)18
C9.Mang08
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2894
• TFBlade912
Other Games
• Shiphtur216
• WagamamaTV192
• imaqtpie16
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 30m
Stellar Fest
20h 30m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.