• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7726 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 06 2017 17:34 GMT
#5
Back once again

/in
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 07 2017 11:28 GMT
#20
I think we should lynch observers. I think they have a lot of information yet they never contribute.

#Lynch Calix
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 07 2017 21:53 GMT
#27
On December 08 2017 06:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
THATS THE DUDE WHO BROUGHT THE RESISTANCE TO TLMAFIA PEOPLE!!!

Oh yeah, that was a looong time ago. Were there any more resistance games after that?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 07 2017 21:54 GMT
#28
Also, VE, will you sign up for this game?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 08 2017 11:41 GMT
#36
On December 08 2017 13:09 Chezinu wrote:
/in

What is this resistance? Occurred when I was busy irl?

It's a bit like mafia without a lynch. Smaller games, 5-10 players, focused on finding trusted townies and excluding likely scum by picking and voting on teams. No lynch or death and no flips, and everyone is alive at the end, even confirmed scum. I ran the first games here a few years
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 11 2017 21:00 GMT
#66
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 11 2017 21:14 GMT
#70
On December 12 2017 06:07 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 06:00 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?


As if. I must have spent a good 90 seconds getting the syllables to line up. No way am I doing the entire song.

Lazy

Closed setup, named "Simple". I don´t expect anything weird but I haven´t been at TL Mafia for a while, I´m not sure what´s normal these days. Back in the days, doctors and DTs were common, but they rarely had twists. DTs give straight answers, but roleblockers, millers and godfathers can mess with the results. Same with doctors, you protect unless scum use extra killpower or you get roleblocked.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 11 2017 23:09 GMT
#82
On December 12 2017 07:59 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 06:14 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 06:07 Kmatt wrote:
On December 12 2017 06:00 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?


As if. I must have spent a good 90 seconds getting the syllables to line up. No way am I doing the entire song.

Lazy

Closed setup, named "Simple". I don´t expect anything weird but I haven´t been at TL Mafia for a while, I´m not sure what´s normal these days. Back in the days, doctors and DTs were common, but they rarely had twists. DTs give straight answers, but roleblockers, millers and godfathers can mess with the results. Same with doctors, you protect unless scum use extra killpower or you get roleblocked.


why is this relevant at all?

Closed setup, we don´t even get possible roles.
On December 12 2017 08:04 prplhz wrote:
Hi.

Hi prplhz. Are you scum or town?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 11 2017 23:14 GMT
#89
On December 12 2017 08:11 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:09 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 07:59 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 06:14 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 06:07 Kmatt wrote:
On December 12 2017 06:00 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?


As if. I must have spent a good 90 seconds getting the syllables to line up. No way am I doing the entire song.

Lazy

Closed setup, named "Simple". I don´t expect anything weird but I haven´t been at TL Mafia for a while, I´m not sure what´s normal these days. Back in the days, doctors and DTs were common, but they rarely had twists. DTs give straight answers, but roleblockers, millers and godfathers can mess with the results. Same with doctors, you protect unless scum use extra killpower or you get roleblocked.


why is this relevant at all?

Closed setup, we don´t even get possible roles.
On December 12 2017 08:04 prplhz wrote:
Hi.

Hi prplhz. Are you scum or town?

Hi Forumite. Yes.

Good to know. Wanna lynch someone?
On December 12 2017 08:07 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm sensing some electrical discharge of the variety typically found in a thunder storm. If only I could put a name to it.

Shiny
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 11 2017 23:24 GMT
#96
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 11 2017 23:53 GMT
#101
On December 12 2017 08:43 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

Who would your first pick be?


HF
On December 12 2017 06:11 Holyflare wrote:
I really didn't realise how much I work in this new job. I have absolutely 0 time.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 12 2017 10:38 GMT
#132
On December 12 2017 18:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy

I know. I was just about to suggest HF when prplhz picked you and didn't want to divide attention. HF for later, you first.

On December 12 2017 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I have no real opinions yet, can someone make up a shitfight or something?

Do you have any thoughts on the setup and current blue/black-tells?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 12 2017 13:45 GMT
#134
On December 12 2017 22:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man this wagon is big. I feel like it's this bitcoin bubble that's about to burst, Palmar isn't gonna get lynched at all is he?!

Hi VE, what are your scumreads?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 12 2017 22:05 GMT
#285
On December 13 2017 06:39 Grackaroni wrote:
This is going to sound pretty stupid but I could see teammates wanting to jump on scum Palmar as a distancing maneuver at the start of the day when there's little chance that votes would stay on him for the rest of the day.

Yes, that´s possible, but it doesn´t really give town-points unless Palmar is lynched and they lead the lynch. Why do you say it´s stupid? This is one of your first real posts in this game, and also full of WIFOM and a soft-defend on someone you are voting for.

On December 12 2017 08:07 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm sensing some electrical discharge of the variety typically found in a thunder storm. If only I could put a name to it.
On December 13 2017 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 23:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 12 2017 23:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 19:38 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 18:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy

I know. I was just about to suggest HF when prplhz picked you and didn't want to divide attention. HF for later, you first.

On December 12 2017 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I have no real opinions yet, can someone make up a shitfight or something?

Do you have any thoughts on the setup and current blue/black-tells?

I never blue/blackhunt and the setup is closed?

stupid question.

Palmar read OP = mafia no?

Fuck man this opening has been so clean, the wagon so pure. I have no scumreads. Maybe Grack for starting such a pure and beautiful wagon?

Nooooo. I was just upset about Palmar's callous hijacking of your unicorn. I swears it.

Also I have pork chops. Lots of pork chops.
Would you please explain these two?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 10:19 GMT
#438
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 11:02 GMT
#458
On December 13 2017 19:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

HF is unknown but we cant lynch him. He is voting the best case and putting his vote behind lock townies.

DF got a case on Conversion. I already typed up some things against him.

But best is you read his filter and give us your opinion. If you are in doubt. Check our filters and see if you think we (df and I) are town. If we are. Help us lynch Conversion.
I think you are town, but I'm not following the case on Conversion. Conversion wasn't pushing DF much, maybe asking about him but that's just as likely to get a read on whoever he is asking for opinions. I think DFs case on conversion was jumping the gun and attacking his accuser. Conversion was talking about an old game and how DF described it, him calling DF scum in that game has no connection on him being scum here. Maybe a weak accusation but not much more. Afterwards Conversion is defending himself so harder to read.
On December 12 2017 08:29 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:26 prplhz wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Conversion wrote:
also are we trying to pressure palmar into entering before 3 hours left of D1 or something? because I'm on board with this plan

We are murdering him for the sheer spectacle.

Who are you by the way, I have never seen you before. How long have you played, are you good at scum/town, what's up?


I played once or twice in 2012, got intimidated, came back in 2017. I've played like 5 games, I'm awful at both and only win when I get carried.

nothing much, just playing a vidya game and f5ing this page periodically
This is the only early post of Conversion that I dislike, like HF he excused himself from contributing by calling himself a bad player early. He wasn't under attack or pressured.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 11:19 GMT
#461
On December 13 2017 20:04 Eversince wrote:
Forum-

You need to be following the case on Conversion though...
It has dictated the thread for basically thhe last 15 pages.
Ok, I'll reread thread later

Eversince, could you start quoting whoever you are answering or talking about? Your posts are very hard to understand, like you are talking to yourself.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 11:28 GMT
#463
On December 13 2017 19:32 Eversince wrote:
Forum; What is your current stance on the game?

Most I get from filtering is that you think the most mafia'ish players *Plamar, HF, Etc*
Are players that I think we have enough incentive to let leave alive until tomorrow. What's your recent views? (whenever you are caught up.)
Palmar is still a good lynch, but I will need to reread him. I haven't seen counter-cases by Palmar which is what I'd expect to see from town-Palmar. That's ooold meta though but seems to still hold true.

I'm collecting town-reads, which are secret. On scumreads, I need to check the cases on Conversion and Oats. There are others but I generally don't like to give mafia an alternative lynch to push. If you think that's anti-town then let me know.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 11:30 GMT
#464
On December 13 2017 20:23 Eversince wrote:
My post have either been an over arching thread of what I've thought of my catch up or in direct response to someone.
I can quote if it is really needed. It seems like a waste of thread space to me for what I have responded to o.o
You could clarify a bit more instead.

Rereading conversions filter was very low on quotes, which makes it hard to understand. That's what your posts feel like.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 11:57 GMT
#468
On December 13 2017 20:36 Eversince wrote:
That sounded harsher than I meant it to. If you don't understand context around something I've said, ask me about it. I'll explain. There that's much nicer (:
Yeah, I know, I'm rereading when I can. We're at a decent size thread allready.

On Conversion, I think he's town. I like this post in particular
On December 13 2017 09:38 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 09:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Df's read on conversion is terrible


care to explain why it's terrible? you're going against some heavy hitters here
He's not grateful for help, which he kind of needs now, instead he's suspicious because Oats doesn't elaborate why he's defending conversion.
:3
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1608
Bisu 827
BeSt 368
Horang2 341
Hyuk 268
actioN 223
Jaedong 178
Zeus 159
Leta 152
EffOrt 144
[ Show more ]
Light 120
ZerO 80
Soma 78
Shinee 46
Mind 43
Mong 40
soO 33
Killer 32
Aegong 30
Pusan 29
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
PianO 19
hero 18
Terrorterran 15
sorry 14
Sharp 12
Rush 11
JulyZerg 10
HiyA 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss905
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT242
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS105
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
QueenE0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3m
OSC
3h 3m
Stellar Fest
3h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.