• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:59
CEST 17:59
KST 00:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8970 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 09 2017 22:11 GMT
#1440
v. interesting that I didn't get shot

wouldn't put too much thought into it.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 09 2017 22:12 GMT
#1442
Conv/happy/Damerion/Zen/Shock/ritoky

5-1

No idea why they wouldn't shoot here, as they have to shoot me regardless down the line. Assuming I get shot down the line and we mislynch, we're at 3-1 from a pool of:

happy/Damer/Zen/Shock/ritoky

who benefits from not shooting here the most?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 09 2017 22:19 GMT
#1445
nah mafia has a pretty good gain here in not shooting. whoever is last mafia probably has great confidence that I would not block the right person, so he holds the shot and we lynch whoever I blocked
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 09 2017 22:34 GMT
#1449
On November 10 2017 07:25 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2017 07:19 Conversion wrote:
nah mafia has a pretty good gain here in not shooting. whoever is last mafia probably has great confidence that I would not block the right person, so he holds the shot and we lynch whoever I blocked


Didn't you block your top scumread?
Don't you think your topscumread could be mafia espellialy becuase no one died?


I blocked Zen. I'm saying, this COULD be a way to throw us off.

also damerion is now hardclaiming cop red check zen so
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 09 2017 22:35 GMT
#1451
On November 10 2017 07:30 Damerion wrote:
n1: Check on Breshke slot
N2: Check on happy
n3: Check on Zen

Green, green, red


This would line up with who I blocked.

voting Zen. if he flips, lynch Damerion. no way Damerion makes a fake cop claim that could lead back to him if he's mafia
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 00:36 GMT
#1463
oh so damerion is lying unless hosts screwed up
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 00:43 GMT
#1464
or I’m lying but even then claiming cop is such a horrible trade should have just claimed jk and fought me for it
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 00:43 GMT
#1465
like it doesn’t make sense that mafia!damerion would make that bad of a trade
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 00:54 GMT
#1467
still shouldn’t have fake claimed blue.. I was going to say zen got blocked without your claim
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 01:06 GMT
#1469
I didn’t want to say much bc my wording sucks when I’m
working and not thinking, but fair. Zen is a better lynch than you anyways. you have more to lose by lying than zen who just calls GG for being blocked
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 01:48 GMT
#1473
im pretty sure mafia can no shot
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 14:38 GMT
#1480
On November 10 2017 23:08 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2017 09:43 Conversion wrote:
or I’m lying but even then claiming cop is such a horrible trade should have just claimed jk and fought me for it


I don't think anyone would believe him over you if he claimed jk. He would then have waited days after to counterclaim. I don't know what his plan was, probably just pure survival since it looked like it was likely he was next lynch. Maybe he could claim I was a miller when I flipped? It's a small chance but I think he was desperate at that point.


I mean I'm okay with a Damerion lynch, I just am not seeing the benefit in trying to fake-claim cop and getting you lynched if he's the sole mafia. It seems like it'll buy only one more day at most. if you flip town he gets autolynched.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 16:41 GMT
#1482
his play would make more sense as mafia if we only have one lynch, but with two?

the other answer is that both of them are town and Damerion is just going all in while mafia no-shot and we lose once one of them flips town, but that seems like bad play
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 17:51 GMT
#1484
I'm saying logically mafia making this cop claim is bad, because the moment zen flips anything but red Damerion dies, if he is mafia.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 19:22 GMT
#1486
On November 11 2017 04:16 ShoCkeyy wrote:
So we're willing to lynch what could be another townie? To see if damerion is red or not?


If damerion is 100% mafia in your eyes, then who cares. I don't think he's 100% mafia. I don't think even bad mafia players fake claim cop there without waiting for JK claim to see who he jailed. It's between Damerion and Zen, and if that's a TvT then Damerion can go into the list of worst town plays ever
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 19:22 GMT
#1487
like what does mafia!damerion gain from fake claiming cop there? He could have waited until I said I JK'd Zen and afk voted him to a mislynch. why would he claim cop and rescind it?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 19:31 GMT
#1488
can someone explain this insanity to me like why would damerion ever fake claim cop if he was mafia
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 19:46 GMT
#1490
I'm saying why would he ever say that as mafia? the smart move would be to noshot, wait until I claim to have blocked you (which I did), then go "no shot means zen is mafia, lynch." especially since no one thought to ask if mafia can no shot until this happened. there is way more risk in claiming cop than not claiming cop as scum, and all of you are suddenly making it scum indicative that he fake claimed cop
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 19:46 GMT
#1491
[QUOTE]On November 11 2017 04:40 The_Zen_Man wrote:
[QUOTE]On November 11 2017 04:31 Conversion wrote:
can someone explain this insanity to me like why would damerion ever fake claim cop if he was mafia[/QUOTE]

Why would he fake claim as a town? It's a dumb move either way. If it is TvT however and you lynch both of us you lose.

I do want to point out that he was pretty interested in knowing who you blocked. He was screaming at you to block me all of N3 as well. So if he is mafia I think it would be very likely he no killed to cast suspicion on me.[/QUOTE]

he could have achieved this without fake claiming cop
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 10 2017 19:47 GMT
#1492
On November 11 2017 04:46 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2017 04:40 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 11 2017 04:31 Conversion wrote:
can someone explain this insanity to me like why would damerion ever fake claim cop if he was mafia


Why would he fake claim as a town? It's a dumb move either way. If it is TvT however and you lynch both of us you lose.

I do want to point out that he was pretty interested in knowing who you blocked. He was screaming at you to block me all of N3 as well. So if he is mafia I think it would be very likely he no killed to cast suspicion on me.


he could have achieved this without fake claiming cop


EBWOP
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 929
Soma 620
actioN 477
Rush 376
ggaemo 350
Light 302
Larva 285
Stork 268
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Snow 194
hero 172
Shuttle 172
firebathero 116
Barracks 112
Shine 98
Killer 95
Dewaltoss 91
Aegong 76
Sea.KH 71
Zeus 70
Sexy 44
Liquid`Ret 35
Shinee 35
sorry 33
Sharp 32
soO 32
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8319
qojqva1798
Dendi939
420jenkins168
Counter-Strike
fl0m1193
x6flipin639
Fnx 620
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5305
Other Games
singsing1457
B2W.Neo982
byalli486
Lowko368
Khaldor358
Mlord315
ceh9247
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS143
KnowMe141
Trikslyr44
BRAT_OK 27
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH212
• StrangeGG 68
• mYiSmile119
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Nemesis2714
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 1m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 1m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.