• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:59
CEST 17:59
KST 00:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7820 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:24 GMT
#470
On October 15 2017 02:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:08 Conversion wrote:
Damerion is pretty lackluster this game. no idea why. Grack-oats interaction wasn't as interesting as he insinuated it to be.

Damdred is doing nothing per usual even though he thinks he is lynch-invincible. I don't like him.

I'm not lynching Onegu since he came like 1 hr before lynch and shennani'd scum in the first game I played coming back

FF's posts are shit and he does nothing, but doesn't mean much since he was like that the game I lynched him. I'd lynch Xen over him, if it came to it.

ruxxar seemed good, but now he's AFK. need you to get off HF and figure out scum with me instead of parking on HF.

I'm never gonna townread HF, but he looks better than every single one of you except DF maybe

FF/Xen for lynch today. Otherwise Damerion.

Maybe spite lynch damdred for supposed lynch invincibility claim he made..


It's interesting you mention why Damerion over FF when in this post you highlight that you wouldn't lynch FF over Xenonn and that FF is playing just like he was in a game you lynched him (and was presumably town) and that Damerion looks lacklustre.

Very interesting.


it's also very interesting because I just reread MS Paint mafia and I don't want to lynch FF anymore.. I just don't like his play (he also though my play was scum from MS Paint, so maybe we're doomed to think that about each other)

I'd rather lynch Xen over Damerion bc I think Damerion can drop this bullshit play and still singlehandedly destroy scum like he did in Hurricane, but meh. idk where he is
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:29 GMT
#478
On October 15 2017 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 01:27 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 01:27 Holyflare wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:55 Conversion wrote:
like, not to OMGUS you but literally this entire thread so far has been non-accusatory except grack on oats, ruxxar vs krogan, and then Xen being on the mafia pedestal due to his shitty posts.. and I think he's a bad lynch because he's a newbie, so feel free to contribute


I am insulted, sir.


I chose to selective not remember you accusing Damerion as mafia because you want to lynch Xen and I don't.

I don't feel bad at all


?????????????


my choices to lynch are:

Xen => sheep Damdred
Damerion => sheep you

convince others that I want to lynch Onegu, which isn't going to happen bc you all take his AFKing as a norm

convince people to lynch you, because I can never town read or scum read you ever

I'd rather re-evaluate what I said earlier than stick to my guns on trying to lynch you. kudos to ruxxar for even trying
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:35 GMT
#482
On October 15 2017 02:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
oh yeah darthfoley seems more towny than conversion, contrary to what HF thinks


idt HF thinks I'm townier than DF. that was damdred. and maybe grack?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 18:22 GMT
#519
I'm calm and content with the fact that I am bad at this game

I would still like this question answered mr. clock man. where'd you go

On October 15 2017 02:02 Conversion wrote:
you also completely ignore the fact that Damdred ignored your question, and you never followed up with it. what's up with that?


Damdred/grack thoughts on Xen post?

leaning towards sheeping HF right now..
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:13 GMT
#557
On October 15 2017 04:12 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I'm still not liking conversion. He has flip flopped on so many of his points and seemed to be grasping at straws and trying to push things that weren't there when the initial votes went on him.


answer my question, thanks
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:18 GMT
#565
On October 15 2017 04:16 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:13 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:12 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I'm still not liking conversion. He has flip flopped on so many of his points and seemed to be grasping at straws and trying to push things that weren't there when the initial votes went on him.


answer my question, thanks

I re-evaluated my stance on him and don't want to lynch him day 1. I don't feel like sharing why at the moment. Wait till Day 2 and ask again.


so let me get this straight

you don't want to give me information, but you want me lynched

you don't like a damerion wagon when my wagon formed in less than half an hour, whereas damerion took an hour

??
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:20 GMT
#569
On October 15 2017 04:18 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:16 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:13 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:12 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I'm still not liking conversion. He has flip flopped on so many of his points and seemed to be grasping at straws and trying to push things that weren't there when the initial votes went on him.


answer my question, thanks

I re-evaluated my stance on him and don't want to lynch him day 1. I don't feel like sharing why at the moment. Wait till Day 2 and ask again.


so let me get this straight

you don't want to give me information, but you want me lynched

you don't like a damerion wagon when my wagon formed in less than half an hour, whereas damerion took an hour

??


like what's so hard about telling me why you didn't follow up with damdred.. if you're town you have nothing to lose because you want me dead anyways? it doesn't save me in the slightest if you share this information

weird dodge there
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:22 GMT
#572
On October 15 2017 04:21 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it.

So if you didnt like his posts and he continued to post things that you disliked, why dont you think he is mafia?

I took peoples word for his weird playstyle and how he was good in the previous game and am leaving him Day 1. Nothing jumps out as scum but I just don't like his posting language he uses.


uhh.. two people have said that, one of them being me.

I'm just gonna grill you right now because your logic is all over the place, and you're accusing me of being all over the place.

why would you take my word that damerion should be kept alive if you believe I'm scum? so you are now 100% believing ruxxar on that point. is ruxxar your town god read?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:24 GMT
#574
also ruxxar took it back as well, so who else really wants to keep damerion around for him playing better D1? what's your answer to FF asking ruxxar how Damerion is palying right now, not last game?

On October 15 2017 03:39 ruXxar wrote:
After re-reading damerions posts, I don't feel a strong need to defend him anymore.

His response to getting asked for scum reads is losing him a lot of town points.
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:58 Damerion wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:53 darthfoley wrote:
Do you plan on ever calling someone scum, or are you just gonna keep saying stuff is "interesting?"

While I appreciate your thoughts on that matter if you would turn your attention to what I actually wrote and give a word or two om that it would be appreciated.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:40 GMT
#578
On October 15 2017 03:32 darthfoley wrote:
deadline in 2.5 hours no? let's get some clarity about wagons


we're at 3:3 right now and I have to leave soon

I'm about to just tiebreak on Damerion and go because I don't want to die to someone who makes 5 posts and AFKs

also where is onegu's post?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 20:00 GMT
#584
well that wasn’t useful. I’m heading out now, I don’t want to die, and no one gave me any reason why damerion is not the lynch today. clockman couldn’t even retort as to why he doesn’t have to same conclusion for damerion besides feelings and because I post more
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 21:10 GMT
#644
gg all
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 26 2017 21:02 GMT
#1480
getting carried in a game of mafia regardless of alignment
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 27 2017 15:43 GMT
#1539
On October 27 2017 16:52 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2017 06:59 Damerion wrote:

One thing I wish I would of said before I died was about Conversions reaction to the Grackaroni case, he immediately defended Oatsmaster just like he did against Grackaroni case.


I was surprised no one picked up on this.


the small confusion that he was debating on was that I also called Oats out on throwing shit at Grack. he most definitely would have figured out if he had more time

also on the note to HF being "I'm better than you" attitude-- he's honestly not the worst offender of this compared to some others I've played with. He generally is considered, and is, a very good mafia player, but he does answer your questions and engage with you if you don't just randomly ignore him/go AFK.

I've enjoyed playing against and with HF my few games here, so there's my anecdote.

the game was still incredibly fun, even though I got wrecked by town D1

I still have much to learn, and this was my first scum game that wasn't filled with 100% newbies, so thanks everyone, again! a looot to learn about playing on both sides.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1245
ComeBackTV 594
SteadfastSC455
TaKeTV 406
LamboSC2352
IndyStarCraft 162
Rex131
EnkiAlexander 46
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
LamboSC2 352
mouzHeroMarine 194
IndyStarCraft 162
ProTech156
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 73
UpATreeSC 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37426
Shuttle 1946
Mini 872
EffOrt 863
Light 578
Horang2 496
Soma 302
Rush 300
firebathero 290
Snow 194
[ Show more ]
BeSt 170
ZerO 163
hero 128
Leta 112
Sea.KH 57
sorry 55
Killer 44
Liquid`Ret 38
Mong 34
Yoon 33
ToSsGirL 31
Shinee 28
Sexy 27
Bale 21
Trap 20
soO 17
Shine 17
Free 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8349
qojqva1206
Dendi986
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
fl0m882
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2013
crisheroes1289
XaKoH 186
MindelVK6
Other Games
singsing1882
B2W.Neo1073
Liquid`VortiX206
Hui .190
ArmadaUGS164
QueenE111
Mew2King97
KnowMe92
Trikslyr48
ToD39
Dewaltoss21
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile119
• Gemini_19 19
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3030
• TFBlade1045
Other Games
• Shiphtur220
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 1m
Stellar Fest
21h 1m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.