• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7164 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 18:49 GMT
#3487
Actually Damdred might kill AMG as well, since then it would predictably turn into me vs disfo.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 18:50 GMT
#3488
Well, all in all it just means that I would have made extremely bad night actions all game if it was me (not blocking rayn even though he was likely going to jail me, and not killing Damdred last night etc.).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 18:51 GMT
#3490
Actually, rayn's jailing even proves that I'm town. Since Koshi was the RB, I would have been the KP carrier that night, meaning that a kill couldn't have happened at all since I was in jail. So.... Case closed :D
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 18:52 GMT
#3491
On April 03 2017 03:51 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2017 03:46 Xatalos wrote:
Only disfo really benefits from AMG being dead.... Since he started pushing me last night, and Damdred would be possible to convince from his perspective. I would always shoot Damdred, and Damdred would probably always shoot me. AMG was set on lynching disfo after all, and I really doubt Damdred's death would have changed his mind in any way (since Damdred was widely townread and overall a solid kill). So from the perspective of either myself or Damdred, AMG is an idiotic kill - less so for Damdred, but still a pretty bad pick.

so. if i was scum, what would prevent me from shooting you and going like "oh welp seems i was wrong, must have been amg after all"?


Seems pretty stupid to spend all night searching dirt on me and then killing me, no? Talk about a waste of effort...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 18:54 GMT
#3494
On April 03 2017 03:53 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2017 03:51 Xatalos wrote:
Actually, rayn's jailing even proves that I'm town. Since Koshi was the RB, I would have been the KP carrier that night, meaning that a kill couldn't have happened at all since I was in jail. So.... Case closed :D

have you said anything today that isnt 100% wifom?


That's not WIFOM, but pure gameplay logic. It's 100% impossible that I'm scum if we assume rayn told the truth about his night actions. I don't see why he would lie.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 18:57 GMT
#3496
If we assume I'm scum, then:

1) rayn jailed me
2) I killed Calix
3) Koshi roleblocked ???

The logic simply does not work.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 18:58 GMT
#3500
On April 03 2017 03:56 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2017 03:54 Xatalos wrote:
On April 03 2017 03:53 disformation wrote:
On April 03 2017 03:51 Xatalos wrote:
Actually, rayn's jailing even proves that I'm town. Since Koshi was the RB, I would have been the KP carrier that night, meaning that a kill couldn't have happened at all since I was in jail. So.... Case closed :D

have you said anything today that isnt 100% wifom?


That's not WIFOM, but pure gameplay logic. It's 100% impossible that I'm scum if we assume rayn told the truth about his night actions. I don't see why he would lie.

what prevents koshi or eden from delievering the shot?


Eden was dead and Koshi was already roleblocking. Unless we assume Koshi would skip roleblocking and KP instead, but I don't see why he would do that.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 18:58 GMT
#3501
I guess it's not theoretically 100% impossible, but very very unlikely. I can't even imagine a scenario where scum would have the RB carry KP instead.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 19:04 GMT
#3503
Oh yeah, nevermind. I mixed up N1/N2. In any case I would have probably carried the KP on N1, since Eden was under heavy suspicion and a likely RB target, but... It doesn't yet clear me completely like I thought.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 19:06 GMT
#3505
And more importantly, I would have 100% every time roleblocked rayn after he claimed, since it was quite possible he would jail me and I was the only possible KP carrier left (Koshi would roleblock).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 19:07 GMT
#3506
On April 03 2017 04:05 disformation wrote:
like as jk i would jail defensively n1. was actually somewhat surprised rayn went offensive n2.


It's a double-edged sword defensively though - could cripple the Cop as well. And if it hits the KP carrier, you both protect a kill + reveal scum. Win-win. Depends on if you have any strong scum-reads I guess.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 19:16 GMT
#3510
How long until DL btw?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 19:16 GMT
#3511
On April 03 2017 04:14 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2017 03:46 Xatalos wrote:
Only disfo really benefits from AMG being dead.... Since he started pushing me last night, and Damdred would be possible to convince from his perspective. I would always shoot Damdred, and Damdred would probably always shoot me. AMG was set on lynching disfo after all, and I really doubt Damdred's death would have changed his mind in any way (since Damdred was widely townread and overall a solid kill). So from the perspective of either myself or Damdred, AMG is an idiotic kill - less so for Damdred, but still a pretty bad pick.


This isn't necessarily true, if I would of died it would point to you or amg as scum. (Imo)

If I live it points towards disf being scum but I know that as well as you know that. So it becomes a wifom bomb that's hard to get around but needs to be ignored.


Hm yeah I guess your death would make disfo a bit less likely scum.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 19:17 GMT
#3513
Both scum AMG & scum Xata would probably always shoot Damdred after all, but disfo... not that good of a choice for him.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 19:19 GMT
#3515
kk
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 19:57 GMT
#3526
On April 03 2017 04:31 Damdred wrote:
It's sorta what I'm worrying about koshi wouldn't sac himself without someone in good standing.

But I don't want to be bad again and the amg kill is so shit of xata is scum.


And every other night action so far... I wouldn't have approved of a single one of them yet (except killing rayn and DF, but even those were far too late IMO).

Well, disfo being scum makes some of them sensible at least... It's not useful to look at it from the perspective of me being scum since in actual fact, I'm town.

I guess I've been a bit lazy today. I just don't see the sense in second-guessing myself at this stage since you being town has been shown already through several events (D1 lynch most of all) and disfo fits by far the best with scum actions in this game.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 19:58 GMT
#3528
(the other big thing being Damdred's play on D2 which was basically a hardcore attack on Eden etc.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 20:01 GMT
#3530
On April 03 2017 04:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2017 06:56 Xatalos wrote:
Gotta say though that the disfo wagon looks worse than the Tumble wagon. I only really think rayn is town on this wagon.


I don't get this post really xata, like even at the time I thought I was pretty bad meh..


Well, Koshi was in fact scum and I was suspicious of him to some extent. Tumble also didn't give the best impression and even you were voting for him, so do you think it was a bright and towny wagon..? Basically 50% of it was scum or scummy-looking.

Meanwhile I thought you and AMG on Tumble were probably town, and disfo could be town, so it looked better in comparison.

Of course I failed to consider that Koshi was bus-voting at that point.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 20:02 GMT
#3532
On April 03 2017 04:59 disformation wrote:
also: i generally have a hard time remembering what xata did this game. you know besides the super early d1 confusion stuff with you and me and him being pushed by a flipping koshi d2.

and he has a 42 page filter...


Well, your filter is over half of mine, and I think the term "non-impactful" applies to you more than anything.... I've at least pushed several wagons, engaged in various fights on different issues etc. You've just kind of coasted by unnoticed all game.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 02 2017 21:01 GMT
#3572
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 125
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1986
Shuttle 920
Dewaltoss 85
Yoon 54
Hm[arnc] 49
Bale 27
Noble 25
ZergMaN 14
yabsab 11
ggaemo 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor682
Other Games
summit1g8324
C9.Mang0317
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King139
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS47
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2320
League of Legends
• Lourlo1144
• Rush1112
• Stunt399
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 6m
OSC
16h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.