• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:58
CEST 17:58
KST 00:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8272 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:44 GMT
#1736
On February 12 2017 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:42 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.

0 votes = all town dude.

You confirmed it earlier.


You and sharkie are absolutely incapable of reading context.

I was making fun of superbia's reasoning (yes, precisely that reasoning you say I used). If you read some more posts after you will see .

Oh I didn't see that.

I thought you didn't get what Sharkie was saying when you told him he lacked reading comprehension on this earlier.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:48 GMT
#1745
On February 12 2017 07:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:00 Vivax wrote:
Once you have the confidence that spies on team 1 are always Grack and/or Sharkie, you literally must be confident that SL and TW are resistance as the spies are perfectly content keeping them in the leprosy camp forever.

And SL doesn't have particularly refined post but you can see that he cares about the game, and draws the right conclusions. The last team was probably all town.

Same for TW. TW also started playing a more...obfuscated?passive style of town compared to when he started out here.

Then you add PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination, and the reasons above are enough for you to trust SL and TW to be resistance.


grack alone makes little sense i think. probably both

You think sharkie and grack are both spies?

Yes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:50 GMT
#1748
On February 12 2017 07:46 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:36 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.


if you're town and right we'll send you a sticker post-game?

Well if you're super set on that being the team I don't think that I would ever be mafia with them.


lol yeah we're super set on a team...that's definitely what i would have gotten out of reading our last several posts, too

i mean the fact of the matter is grack, you're already doing a great job getting us to doubt ourselves regardless of what alignment you are...but really i don't think our read is going to ultimately depend on you unless you suddenly start shitting resistance rainbows...we're still trying to work it out @.@

I don't know how many more rainbows I can shit to be honest.

I even had the support of Tumblewood. TUMBLEWOOD.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:50 GMT
#1749
On February 12 2017 07:49 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:00 Vivax wrote:
Once you have the confidence that spies on team 1 are always Grack and/or Sharkie, you literally must be confident that SL and TW are resistance as the spies are perfectly content keeping them in the leprosy camp forever.

And SL doesn't have particularly refined post but you can see that he cares about the game, and draws the right conclusions. The last team was probably all town.

Same for TW. TW also started playing a more...obfuscated?passive style of town compared to when he started out here.

Then you add PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination, and the reasons above are enough for you to trust SL and TW to be resistance.


grack alone makes little sense i think. probably both

You think sharkie and grack are both spies?

Yes.

I'm glad we finally have a confession out of you.

lol but the statement couldn't have been more straight forward.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:50 GMT
#1750
I couldn't resist.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:52 GMT
#1759
On February 12 2017 07:51 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:46 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:36 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.


if you're town and right we'll send you a sticker post-game?

Well if you're super set on that being the team I don't think that I would ever be mafia with them.


lol yeah we're super set on a team...that's definitely what i would have gotten out of reading our last several posts, too

i mean the fact of the matter is grack, you're already doing a great job getting us to doubt ourselves regardless of what alignment you are...but really i don't think our read is going to ultimately depend on you unless you suddenly start shitting resistance rainbows...we're still trying to work it out @.@

I don't know how many more rainbows I can shit to be honest.

I even had the support of Tumblewood. TUMBLEWOOD.


lol that means shit all with me ^^ tumble is not exactly the person i turn to in order to solve games >> he's the guy i lynch for making no fucking sense at all lol ><

TUMBLEWOOD
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:54 GMT
#1766
On February 12 2017 07:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:52 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:51 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:46 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:36 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
[quote]

Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.


if you're town and right we'll send you a sticker post-game?

Well if you're super set on that being the team I don't think that I would ever be mafia with them.


lol yeah we're super set on a team...that's definitely what i would have gotten out of reading our last several posts, too

i mean the fact of the matter is grack, you're already doing a great job getting us to doubt ourselves regardless of what alignment you are...but really i don't think our read is going to ultimately depend on you unless you suddenly start shitting resistance rainbows...we're still trying to work it out @.@

I don't know how many more rainbows I can shit to be honest.

I even had the support of Tumblewood. TUMBLEWOOD.


lol that means shit all with me ^^ tumble is not exactly the person i turn to in order to solve games >> he's the guy i lynch for making no fucking sense at all lol ><

TUMBLEWOOD

You didn't make his name big enough.

TUMBLEWOOD
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 23:10 GMT
#1793
On February 12 2017 08:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
Like every post Sharkie makes just makes me think he's supertown but then most people don't agree and Grack looks townie from where I'm standing and so do Vivax and Silver but to stronger degrees than Grack and fuuuuuuuuck

lol Sharkie/VIvax make it so hard for me because neither of them are expected to play a really good scum game and they are both looking townie.

But it was you that pushed me into accepting that mission when we obviously should have rejected.

I was sabotaged!!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 23:13 GMT
#1796
I'll just say that if we base our team based on the scum team being me & Sharkie (extremely unlikely) like Vivax is and then basing the second scum on who I added to the mission, we probably aren't going to just luck our way into an all town team even with Sharkie scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 23:16 GMT
#1801
Have we already forgotten the wise words of the TUMBLEWOOD?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 23:16 GMT
#1802
We must never forget the Tumblewood.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2017 21:04 GMT
#1847
On February 12 2017 07:54 sicklucker wrote:
i think the point of whos scum between grack and sharkie is mute anyway. I think we can easily pass all missions without including them if we avoid a sleeper agent

Here comes the sleeper agent.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2017 12:28 GMT
#1851
Good chat.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2017 14:51 GMT
#1861
On February 13 2017 23:02 Vivax wrote:
I only want to know what sharkie and Grack will vote on this

Obviously I'm voting reject. Everyone likes the team except for me/sharkie/EC.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2017 15:46 GMT
#1865
On February 14 2017 00:08 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2017 23:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2017 23:02 Vivax wrote:
I only want to know what sharkie and Grack will vote on this

Obviously I'm voting reject. Everyone likes the team except for me/sharkie/EC.


Why would Sharkie dislike the team? I thought grack/tw/ec was sharkie's scumteam.

Also from EC's perspective grack or sharkie should be mafia (or silver TINFOILMODE).

You don't really read his posts do ya?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 00:53 GMT
#1935
lol you guys.

Just wait until the mission results.

I know enough just from knowing that I'm town to know that it's going to fail. There's no way one of the mafia voted for an all town team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 02:01 GMT
#1936
On February 14 2017 01:18 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 00:46 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2017 00:08 Superbia wrote:
On February 13 2017 23:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2017 23:02 Vivax wrote:
I only want to know what sharkie and Grack will vote on this

Obviously I'm voting reject. Everyone likes the team except for me/sharkie/EC.


Why would Sharkie dislike the team? I thought grack/tw/ec was sharkie's scumteam.

Also from EC's perspective grack or sharkie should be mafia (or silver TINFOILMODE).

You don't really read his posts do ya?


I want to know exact reasons.

What I meant was that he's been saying Vivax is mafia for ages now.

I don't even know where you came up with that as his scum team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 02:15 GMT
#1937
I think we should just assume that EC is one of the spies since he hasn't made any effort beyond voting. Town would at least give their opinion on things.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 02:34 GMT
#1938
I really tried to follow through Artanisoul's scum connection analysis. I don't think resistance makes for the best scum hunting.

At the bottom you guys somehow concluded that either both of SL/Vivax are scum or neither.

We're about to find out that one of them is scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 02:45 GMT
#1939
I just don't understand Vivax's thought process at all.

Do you think that I have to be scum because I couldn't possibly think that you would choose an all town team as mafia?

Because both Artanisoul and Silver at some point have said that you were the 2nd most likely mafia after me from the failed mission, so if they knew I was town they would have the same thought process.

Can you give me one reason for why I'm scum besides I called you scum? That's really not a good enough reason to justify flipping from hard scum reading Sharkie/Artanisoul into scum reading me and town reading Artanisoul immediately after.

My change was at least based on a change in my read on other people plus PoE.

And again, I don't think this setup makes for the best scum hunting. I haven't seen a single bit of analysis in this entire thread that I have liked.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1283
ComeBackTV 1021
SteadfastSC778
TaKeTV 527
IndyStarCraft 184
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 778
IndyStarCraft 184
Rex 153
ProTech127
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44859
Bisu 2388
EffOrt 983
Shuttle 591
Mini 486
BeSt 471
Soma 435
Light 434
Larva 367
ZerO 206
[ Show more ]
Rush 199
Hyuk 163
firebathero 79
Mong 63
910 62
Pusan 57
Snow 53
Sexy 42
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 32
Trap 29
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 20
Shine 19
Rock 16
yabsab 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8760
qojqva1070
Counter-Strike
fl0m829
Fnx 822
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1613
Khaldor1154
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1436
Beastyqt651
Livibee196
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS159
KnowMe123
XaKoH 118
QueenE87
Mew2King75
DeMusliM57
ZerO(Twitch)14
CosmosSc2 4
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 36
• mYiSmile130
• StrangeGG 30
• Gemini_19 12
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• Michael_bg 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3374
• TFBlade366
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 2m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 2m
Online Event
19h 2m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.