• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7739 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 12 2017 19:59 GMT
#1843
On February 13 2017 04:56 Superbia wrote:
I'd much prefer to have myself instead of SL because he's meh. And if I could replace vivax I would.


But you won't replace either one, right?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 13 2017 17:11 GMT
#1868
This is the exact same team we had two nominations ago...
My reasons for rejecting it are the same as they were back then, super.
So pretty much anyone believes super is a spy but they want to consider a team he rejected? Both of super's two possible teams included vivax in it and our two top resistance players (silver, rtani). The fourth member is pretty irrelevant apparently as he did not care whether he is in the team or sicklucker is in the team. In my opinion this just reinforces my theory of vivax being the head spymaster of the spy team and I guess I was incorrect in my guess that the other two spies are EC and TW. Seems as if super is part of the spy team. It does not change the rest of my theory that vivax is a spy and his teammates just are bad players (Super and EC or TW).

But people would rather believe in a Grack who acts in a complete suicide manner by losing all his credibility for really nothing than a vivax who had a very, very good shot at being included as the 4th member in the second mission. I mean he even started suspecting rtani during the nomination process and threw in the loop that he'd rather have rtani than me in the mission (with the aim to put all the blame on rtani when the mission fails). Some of you might remember how he kept saying when the mission fails rt+sharkie team is a given lol. Weird that he considered pretty much the second highest top resistance member a 100% spy till the moment Grack turned 180? But seriously no one even remembers what he has done most of the game. I feel as if I have to keep repeating myself as no one reads my posts.

TLDR: VIVAX FRAMED RTANI AS A 100% SPY BEFORE GRACK'S 180.
But I guess all I will get is satisfaction that I was right when the game ends
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 13 2017 17:12 GMT
#1869
On February 14 2017 01:18 Superbia wrote:
Like at this point, if this is an all-town team, scum has to reject. So I want to know why reads are switching now and where people are at exactly.


On February 10 2017 07:00 Rels wrote:
The team consisting of RtaniSoul, sicklucker, Silverika, Vivax has been rejected.

Votes for: none.
Votes against: emperorchampion, Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sharkie, sicklucker, Silverika, Superbia, Tumblewood, Vivax.


Team Leader Grackaroni will now make Attempt #2 to nominate a team for Mission #3. The nomination will be locked Friday, Feb 10 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), in .



sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 13 2017 17:18 GMT
#1871
On February 14 2017 02:14 Superbia wrote:
Your theory fell apart when you called me a bad player.


Wow what incredible defense. I am sorry I was too dazzled by your inactivity.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 13 2017 17:26 GMT
#1874
Lovely how you refuse to call yourself a bad player but then you don't even know what teams were nominated beforehand or what my position is in the grack/vivax debate heh.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 13 2017 18:18 GMT
#1883
On February 14 2017 03:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 03:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
If the spy team is one of the plausible combinations you may send me an mvp award.


I think it's Grack/sharkie/Emc given how superbia acted lately, which I liked

That doesn't make sense. You think he randomly decided to take my/sharkie's side when he could've kept the thread split in two and have him be on the townread side? I doubt it.


He's been spouting such nonsense since 4 player team nomination began. First, the team was sharkie/rt, now it is grack/sharkie.
When will you realise that vivax has spouted a lot of nonsense this game and furthermore is the only player who has switched player allegiances so often.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 13 2017 18:25 GMT
#1885
On February 14 2017 03:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 03:18 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
If the spy team is one of the plausible combinations you may send me an mvp award.


I think it's Grack/sharkie/Emc given how superbia acted lately, which I liked

That doesn't make sense. You think he randomly decided to take my/sharkie's side when he could've kept the thread split in two and have him be on the townread side? I doubt it.


He's been spouting such nonsense since 4 player team nomination began. First, the team was sharkie/rt, now it is grack/sharkie.
When will you realise that vivax has spouted a lot of nonsense this game and furthermore is the only player who has switched player allegiances so often.

This is really not a mafia trait.


what is mafia trait then?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 13 2017 18:34 GMT
#1889
On February 14 2017 03:29 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 03:25 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:18 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
If the spy team is one of the plausible combinations you may send me an mvp award.


I think it's Grack/sharkie/Emc given how superbia acted lately, which I liked

That doesn't make sense. You think he randomly decided to take my/sharkie's side when he could've kept the thread split in two and have him be on the townread side? I doubt it.


He's been spouting such nonsense since 4 player team nomination began. First, the team was sharkie/rt, now it is grack/sharkie.
When will you realise that vivax has spouted a lot of nonsense this game and furthermore is the only player who has switched player allegiances so often.

This is really not a mafia trait.


what is mafia trait then?

Static reads, floaty uncommitting reads, read strength and arguments not matching up


First of all, none of these traits fit to grack/vivax/me.
His read strength and arguments definitely did not match up when he accused you
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 13 2017 18:43 GMT
#1892
On February 14 2017 03:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 03:34 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:29 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:25 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:18 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 14 2017 03:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
If the spy team is one of the plausible combinations you may send me an mvp award.


I think it's Grack/sharkie/Emc given how superbia acted lately, which I liked

That doesn't make sense. You think he randomly decided to take my/sharkie's side when he could've kept the thread split in two and have him be on the townread side? I doubt it.


He's been spouting such nonsense since 4 player team nomination began. First, the team was sharkie/rt, now it is grack/sharkie.
When will you realise that vivax has spouted a lot of nonsense this game and furthermore is the only player who has switched player allegiances so often.

This is really not a mafia trait.


what is mafia trait then?

Static reads, floaty uncommitting reads, read strength and arguments not matching up


First of all, none of these traits fit to grack/vivax/me.
His read strength and arguments definitely did not match up when he accused you


You will need to walk people through with quotations if you want to convince them when they have known how I play for years.

Btw RtaniSoul I'm not sure who you refer to when you say it makes no sense.


I don't think I need to look up for your quotations when you accused him of being a spy. He was quite fed up with you. Funnily enough, that time he could imagine you being a spy but he totally discarded these feelings now. Arrrghhhh!

Also, it's obvious that he means the grack/me combo making no sense.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 13 2017 18:44 GMT
#1893
You cling so much to the Grack/me combo team it is as if you need a failsafe if one of us is suddenly found innocent and replaces your position on a 4player team.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 13 2017 21:15 GMT
#1901
On February 14 2017 03:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm just banking on the game being over in 3 hours so I can fully dedicate what little free time I have to diplomacy ^^


Game won't be over. I'll bet you that
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 05:59 GMT
#1945
I don't get vivax at all either lol...
Imagine your vote was the deciding one to fail the nomination of this mission. You'd have gotten all the blame of the four others...
Or are you actually too scared to fail this mission as this would lay bare that Grack and me have been right all this time? As the only member of a nonsucky spy team would you seriously go to such lengths? I guess having pretty much three confirmed resistance players on the team and then failing the mission as the only suspicious person would suck and thus result in losing the game for sure.

Now, will you risk not failing this mission with the hope that one of your spy buddies is going to be on the team?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 06:19 GMT
#1951
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


Yep. I totally agree with Grack there. If one of Grack/me were to town read vivax I bet 100% vivax would solely focus his spy blaming on the other one but since both of us are accusing him Grack/me MUST be a team in his eyes... (regardless of whether it makes no sense at all)

Same thing happened with rtani: vivax accused him of a spy -> vivax is a spy. vivax concedes rt being a resistance player -> vivax is suddenly resistance

or best example with EC: EC kept reading super and vivax resistance and for the longest while super and vivax even said they could consider EC being a resistance player even when it was obvious to everyone else that this is not so.

Let's not even start with sicklucker there
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 06:21 GMT
#1952
On February 14 2017 15:19 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.


But you get pissed off at everyone who does not town read you.
So in a way he is right you know
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 06:29 GMT
#1955
On February 14 2017 15:26 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:19 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.


But you get pissed off at everyone who does not town read you.
So in a way he is right you know


I'm gonna replace out. I'll see if ika wants to take over.

I'm done.


Dude, neither Grack nor me are doing this to piss you off. Why do you have to put your emotions into this game?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 06:41 GMT
#1961
On February 14 2017 15:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I just feel like that you guys are scum reading me because I was questioning your alignment.


spyreading rtani also killed your credibility imo - I still don't know how that made any sense. I totally agree with vivax as you are definitely resistance.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 07:06 GMT
#1964
On February 14 2017 16:02 Silverika wrote:
Holy crap, rtani soul said sharkie was town-sharkie hard townread rtanit soul and defended him the rest of the game. Grack hard townreads sharkie, he suddenly hard townreads grack and sticks up for him the rest of the game.

Where's your scumread of him for townreading those that townread him grack? Oh right. He's townreading and defending you, so you aren't gonna go there.

But you'll go after us because we aren't townreading you. But your way of doing it is to take potshots.

-I think they are spy manipulating everyone's emotions

-They always scumread those that scumread them, I don't want to deal with their crap and any crap they throw at me if I scumread them.

-I couldn't deal with their crap last game either

These are potshots designed to put me on the defensive and do nothing to figure out my alignment. This is why I can't townread you.

BTW-If you think I'm not gonna look at motive when people turn on us after townreading us all game with no good reasoning behind it, then I don't know what to tell you. Spy's pretty much have to force us off the next mission in order to win.



I have never hard townread rtani nor defended him most of the game... I did hardtownread Grack before he even posted the vivax/rtani theory.

You could at least remember things correctly before you use me as an example.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 07:07 GMT
#1965
On February 14 2017 16:06 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 16:02 Silverika wrote:
Holy crap, rtani soul said sharkie was town-sharkie hard townread rtanit soul and defended him the rest of the game. Grack hard townreads sharkie, he suddenly hard townreads grack and sticks up for him the rest of the game.

Where's your scumread of him for townreading those that townread him grack? Oh right. He's townreading and defending you, so you aren't gonna go there.

But you'll go after us because we aren't townreading you. But your way of doing it is to take potshots.

-I think they are spy manipulating everyone's emotions

-They always scumread those that scumread them, I don't want to deal with their crap and any crap they throw at me if I scumread them.

-I couldn't deal with their crap last game either

These are potshots designed to put me on the defensive and do nothing to figure out my alignment. This is why I can't townread you.

BTW-If you think I'm not gonna look at motive when people turn on us after townreading us all game with no good reasoning behind it, then I don't know what to tell you. Spy's pretty much have to force us off the next mission in order to win.



I have never hard townread rtani nor defended him most of the game... I did hardtownread Grack before he even posted the vivax/rtani theory.

You could at least remember things correctly before you use me as an example.


Well I did hard townread rtani but that has been since the start of the game. Back then when everyone suspected me of a spy. But I never defended him
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 07:25 GMT
#1969
I don't know how often I have to keep saying it silver but not once in the whole game have I ever thrown shade at you nor spyread you nor done anything to discredit you or your play.

That is what I meant earlier. When someone talks back to you, they are automatically shady for you.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 07:34 GMT
#1973
On February 14 2017 16:25 Silverika wrote:
Also, grack when I said I didn't understand your read progression, you said you weren't gonna read the scumgames you asked for that I provided and got snippy with us but never addressed our concerns.


I agreed back with you that that was not ok from Grack...

On February 14 2017 16:29 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 16:25 sharkie wrote:
I don't know how often I have to keep saying it silver but not once in the whole game have I ever thrown shade at you nor spyread you nor done anything to discredit you or your play.

That is what I meant earlier. When someone talks back to you, they are automatically shady for you.


-Stop using meta to read people-that's bad, wrong, etc.

-Stop using WIFOM arguments to read people-that's bad, wrong etc.

^^ From the wisdom of sharkie^^

As far as that last line, if you have a point about our alignment, make it.

Otherwise, just stop with the following grack around like a puppy and agreeing with everything he says.


I have disagreed with Grack plenty of times. Rtani is the only player I did not have discussions with...
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 51
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1598
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft589
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS238
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde148
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick843
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 2m
OSC
10h 2m
Stellar Fest
10h 2m
OSC
21h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.