• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:56
CEST 05:56
KST 12:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7930 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 22:59 GMT
#1407
And I still don't quite get the distinction.

There are plenty of people (you) saying that Vivax wouldn't have chosen not to put himself on the mission as scum. So there isn't much reason to treat the two "unlikely for scum to do" things differently.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 23:03 GMT
#1408
Anyway, I pretty obviously voted reject.

I probably won't be on tomorrow.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 23:05 GMT
#1410
On February 09 2017 08:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 07:59 Grackaroni wrote:
And I still don't quite get the distinction.

There are plenty of people (you) saying that Vivax wouldn't have chosen not to put himself on the mission as scum. So there isn't much reason to treat the two "unlikely for scum to do" things differently.

180ing on a read is something different than letting town decide on the fate of several missions. As for passing the first mission, that's fairly normal. Scum tends to pass the first mission; it's the fact that Sharkie was contested that people believe it's a valid argument to make. The reasons for the actions you'd have taken as a spy are more clear than Vivax, and I don't see Vivax as a flashy scum player. Especially the threatening to put us on the mission instead of Sharkie seems like something that doesn't click with me on that.

Do you still believe we're mafia?

Not particularly.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 23:33 GMT
#1414
Ok two things.

One, TW - I'm not even on the mission.

Two, Silverika - I've said how I was going to vote for most of the missions at this point. I don't want the mission to pass. And I'm fine with people knowing that. I don't really care what you said not to do. I'm pretty sure people can infer how I'm going to vote without me even saying anything.



Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 12:43 GMT
#1447
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 14:35 GMT
#1467
On February 09 2017 22:09 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 21:43 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."


your reasoning for shifting reads makes little sense is what shes saying. she isnt calling you town either

I know but you're calling sharkie town over Vivax while saying that you can't fathom why I changed my read.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 14:37 GMT
#1470
On February 09 2017 23:36 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 22:09 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:43 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."


your reasoning for shifting reads makes little sense is what shes saying. she isnt calling you town either

I know but you're calling sharkie town over Vivax while saying that you can't fathom why I changed my read.


i have not called vivax scum either. where are you getting this shit?

This shouldn't be something I should have to explain.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 14:38 GMT
#1471
You shifted your read on sharkie while saying you can't understand how I could have done that.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 18:12 GMT
#1522
On February 09 2017 23:50 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:38 Grackaroni wrote:
You shifted your read on sharkie while saying you can't understand how I could have done that.


We explained all our reads and how we got there in detail in all our posts.If you need clarification, let us know.

I'm talking about all your reads and the unclear progression that is bugging us about you. Not just sharkie. I know I've explained it to death it seems. Any questions, ask.

I don't want to keep repeating myself if people don't first read our posts.

Also, for the second time, did you read our scum games?

~SW

I looked through your filter. You aren't doing your own thing. When everyone disliked sharkie you shat on sharkie using Vivax's reasoning. When everyone dislikes me you shit on me using Artanis'.

You can't even seem to connect why it might be strange for you to flip your read on sharkie based on his recent play while calling me scum for having town read him

I won't be approving a mission with you on it.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 18:14 GMT
#1523
And no I didn't read your scum games.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 18:37 GMT
#1525
I think you also said something about me being scum for being open about how I was going to vote, which was actually another argument lifted from Artanis like one page back, which is pretty funny because it reinforces my point.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 18:46 GMT
#1528
On February 10 2017 03:41 Silverika wrote:
Like not reading the scum games was one thing ika and I were looking for because you asked for them. It was pointless busy work to make yourself look town.Then to say we aren't doing our own thing despite the massive amount of analysis we've put forth, then that means you just want us to be your scumread you have to have because we are pushing you the hardest and you have to have one on this mission. You flip your reads like the wind because they are fake.

~SW

What are you trying to say here?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 18:47 GMT
#1530
On February 10 2017 03:46 Vivax wrote:
Grack what are your spy team iterations atm?

Me/Swika/RtaniSoul?

No.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 18:55 GMT
#1533
On February 10 2017 03:49 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 03:37 Grackaroni wrote:
I think you also said something about me being scum for being open about how I was going to vote, which was actually another argument lifted from Artanis like one page back, which is pretty funny because it reinforces my point.


More mudslinging from someone who isn't reading our posts and there was actually more to it than that but since you aren't reading us and don't care, I'm not gonna repeat myself.

~SW

I love how anything said against you is mudslinging, and everyone that ever scum reads you is scum in a plot to waver on your alignment because you've been selected for a mission.

I would really like to be you for a day.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 19:02 GMT
#1535
Also, I know you aren't scum just from how angry you get at me calling you mafia.

It's just not a very fun way to play the game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 20:12 GMT
#1562
I'm sorry that I was rude.

I've been getting annoyed at everyone agreeing on me being mafia for reasons that I don't like. And I had a bunch of things I needed to get done today that I failed miserably because I spent my time getting angry on TL instead T_T.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 20:29 GMT
#1565
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511784-who-needs-72-hours-anyway?user=Grackaroni&page=1
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2017 19:10 GMT
#1578
##Nominate: Silverika, Rtanisoul, Sharkie, Superbia

Obviously I didn't add myself because I'm currently the #1 spy read.

I spent about an hour reading through both Sharkie's and Vivax's filters. I think that Sharkie is a lot less likely to be scum because his filter is much more passionate and shows more emotion. It doesn't read like a first time forum scum player's filter

I pretty much have to conclude that it's Sharkie's Vivax carry + two shitty scum players theory. Yes, it's bold to not add yourself and instead propose an all town team, but it makes more sense to me than sharkie scum. Vivax probably overestimated (or actually maybe correctly estimated) the amount of shit that he would have gotten by adding himself to a team after everything that he had said earlier in the game.

I chose Superbia because Vivax was debating between Superbia and Sharkie for his nomination and I think he could have added a scum to the team he would have.

I also think Vivax's reaction to me accusing him was very scummy, where he immediately tried to discredit me by looking for any contradiction he could find in my filter.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2017 19:14 GMT
#1579
Actually I'm curious as a question for everyone in the thread.

If Vivax had added himself to the 3 person mission instead of Sharkie, would you have accepted?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2017 19:18 GMT
#1580
If not then Vivax would have been relying on Silverika not choosing an all town team, which would have been pretty unlikely if my current team is all town.

In this case it's a lot better to nominate an all town team and use that for cred to get on the next mission than to hope that Silverika doesn't choose an all town team and fight to get on the next mission.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 177
ProTech121
Nina 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2249
Shuttle 1258
Dewaltoss 55
Bale 52
Noble 46
Snow 44
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1051
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King300
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor528
Other Games
summit1g9950
JimRising 710
C9.Mang0311
PiGStarcraft308
ArmadaUGS56
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta21
• Letter147
• Response 6
• practicex 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo831
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 4m
OSC
18h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.