• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:59
CEST 04:59
KST 11:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 14:21 GMT
#1461
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 14:22 GMT
#1462
Also silver what team would you propose to send currently? Same as RT's?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 14:33 GMT
#1466
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 14:51 GMT
#1475
On February 09 2017 23:47 Vivax wrote:
Tinfoil time:

Could it be super + sharkie are both spy and the reason they passed the first mission was that their only out was to both scumread swika, so when the second mission failed their only out is to scumread me?


I'd guess you mean grack+me, not super?
If that were the case I am pretty sure one of us would have played the total scapegoat and the other the loyal resistance player...
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 14:53 GMT
#1476
On February 09 2017 23:35 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


i never used meta as a reason to send them. i used the fact they knew each other and could potentialy reach each other, that's called trust.

i have no meta of you so i can not use meta to say your spy or town.

Silverwolf has already explained the vivax situation mutiple times and your continued incetive that the only reason to town read him is "meta" is growing old


That is total meta...
The meta being that Grack and vivax read each other in other games.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 14:57 GMT
#1478
On February 09 2017 23:56 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


Sharkie, if you keep assigning motives to us that are not true, I'm gonna drop my townread on you pretty quickly. We were NOT hoping things would work out any certain way. You keep throwing this out there and twisting it.

We re-evaluated our read on you and Rtani Soul and have explained it very thoroughly so just stop with the subtle jabs unless you want to start calling us a spy, then come at me bro directly. None of this pussyfooting around garbage.

~SW


Where the heck am I accusing you ever of being a spy? O.O
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 15:08 GMT
#1484
On February 10 2017 00:05 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:57 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:56 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


Sharkie, if you keep assigning motives to us that are not true, I'm gonna drop my townread on you pretty quickly. We were NOT hoping things would work out any certain way. You keep throwing this out there and twisting it.

We re-evaluated our read on you and Rtani Soul and have explained it very thoroughly so just stop with the subtle jabs unless you want to start calling us a spy, then come at me bro directly. None of this pussyfooting around garbage.

~SW


Where the heck am I accusing you ever of being a spy? O.O


UNLESS YOU WANT TO START CALLING US A SPY

Basically, ika and I feel like you are going to great lengths to discredit us and I fail to see the reasoning for it if you don't spy read us.

Like where is your town motivation in this?

~SW


I am not discrediting you. I make it official right now and here. I am not trying anything with you.
I just want you to see my way of thinking. Can you? If yes then we have no problem except that we agree to disagree with our two views.

My resistance motivation behind this is to avoid having vivax on a team again. Which he seems to be fine with anyway?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 15:19 GMT
#1489
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 15:32 GMT
#1497
On February 10 2017 00:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:19 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game


Sorry I'm just really trying to figure out for a day who you would actually send on a mission cause all I see is you being completely hung up on this grack/me thingy.

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 01:18 Vivax wrote:
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


who would you sub in instead of me and if it fails, who is the spy?


Also this.


I am sorry I am just fed up atm because silver is totally misunderstanding me...

I did answer both your questions you know? Who I would sub instead of you and also who I would send out for the next team...
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 15:40 GMT
#1499
On February 10 2017 00:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game


Sorry I'm just really trying to figure out for a day who you would actually send on a mission cause all I see is you being completely hung up on this grack/me thingy.

On February 09 2017 01:18 Vivax wrote:
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


who would you sub in instead of me and if it fails, who is the spy?


Also this.


I am sorry I am just fed up atm because silver is totally misunderstanding me...

I did answer both your questions you know? Who I would sub instead of you and also who I would send out for the next team...


Well I might be missing it but I have no idea who your suggestion for team spy is.

Me/?/?


EC asked me that yesterday and my answer hasn't changed yet.
EC or TL / vivax / SL

sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 15:40 GMT
#1501
So I wasn't sarcastic when i said the two worst players of the game
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 15:42 GMT
#1502
On February 10 2017 00:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super


This is the closest I find to you actually broadening your horizon in this game.

It leaves the following open:

Why not TW?
Why not SL?
Why not emc?
Why is super resistance?

Can you cook up a team without yourself in it?


I think I have explained my position of TW/SL several times before...
The same is with emc I mentioned that several times as well

Super is resistance by process of elimination :/
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 15:44 GMT
#1504
Team without myself and without you/grack (because obv. one of you is resistance) would force me to find the remaining four players.

Two are easy: silver and RT
super is because by process of elimination
and one of EC/TW/SL which I really do not want to do since I dislike the play of all three of them
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 15:54 GMT
#1509
On February 10 2017 00:19 Vivax wrote:
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.


EMC not being in your spy team makes you totally suspect you know?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 16:00 GMT
#1513
On February 10 2017 00:58 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:54 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 Vivax wrote:
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.


EMC not being in your spy team makes you totally suspect you know?

Uhh? EMC is in his first team.


oh, don't know how I misread that...
apologies o.o
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 16:02 GMT
#1514
Vivax, RT - your thoughts on super?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 19:12 GMT
#1537
On February 10 2017 04:01 Vivax wrote:
All this bickering leads to nowhere need clear opinions, teams you would approve and who you think are spies.

Sharkie said he won't approve teams without grack himself and super, who coincidentially are also one of my possible spy teams.

What does Grack say? Will he also only approve teams with himself, sharkie and superbia?


Sharkie/grack/super would mean none of ec/sl/tw is a spy... You'd practically have the worst resistance players ever, vivax.. Surely you cannot imagine that happening? I am not the only person, nor the first person who has found tons of bad play from them.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 19:24 GMT
#1540
On February 10 2017 04:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:12 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:01 Vivax wrote:
All this bickering leads to nowhere need clear opinions, teams you would approve and who you think are spies.

Sharkie said he won't approve teams without grack himself and super, who coincidentially are also one of my possible spy teams.

What does Grack say? Will he also only approve teams with himself, sharkie and superbia?


Sharkie/grack/super would mean none of ec/sl/tw is a spy... You'd practically have the worst resistance players ever, vivax.. Surely you cannot imagine that happening? I am not the only person, nor the first person who has found tons of bad play from them.


I don't think in good/bad, I think in resistance/not resistance, and know one of you or grack is scum for sure, maybe both. You should also think one of me/grack is spy for sure if you were resistance so why doesn't it feel like that in this post?


What do you mean it doesn't feel like that in this post? I barely posted two sentences o.O
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 19:32 GMT
#1542
On February 10 2017 04:29 Vivax wrote:
And I also don't see how TW is playing badly, can you explain how TW is playing badly, he just plays a more passive game in my eyes.

SL was obviously tilted at being completely at the bottom at the beginning but then came back and kept playing and seems more confident, EC is the hardest for me to crack as he doesn't really try to get into conversations and I've only slightly ever seen him argue with people, quite like super.

But I think that by now TW should have a good degree of readability and I don't see why one would come to the conclusion that he's bad, and not spy or res.


Really? Then silver, rt and me must be bad players by your standards.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 09 2017 19:43 GMT
#1545
On February 10 2017 04:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:24 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:12 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:01 Vivax wrote:
All this bickering leads to nowhere need clear opinions, teams you would approve and who you think are spies.

Sharkie said he won't approve teams without grack himself and super, who coincidentially are also one of my possible spy teams.

What does Grack say? Will he also only approve teams with himself, sharkie and superbia?


Sharkie/grack/super would mean none of ec/sl/tw is a spy... You'd practically have the worst resistance players ever, vivax.. Surely you cannot imagine that happening? I am not the only person, nor the first person who has found tons of bad play from them.


I don't think in good/bad, I think in resistance/not resistance, and know one of you or grack is scum for sure, maybe both. You should also think one of me/grack is spy for sure if you were resistance so why doesn't it feel like that in this post?


What do you mean it doesn't feel like that in this post? I barely posted two sentences o.O


Your entire post is aimed at making me believe sharkie/grack/super is impossible when I KNOW that 1-2 of them are spies cause the mission failed. And I don't know why you would make me want to believe that if you KNEW that I was spy cause you're so sure that grack is town. And even if you aren't sure, then you still wouldn't post that cause I included Grack in my team.


How should I KNOW that I am a spy? o.o Could you stop putting words in my mouth. And why shouldn't I post regardless who you put in that team? Go look through my filter. I share my views with the predictions of all top5 players. I don't mean it as an insult but you are just being weird right now...
And yes I am saying sharkie/grack/super IS impossible... If I were a spy I'd be stupid to even argue that with you...

RT, please help me
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 51
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1598
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft589
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS238
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde148
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick843
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 2m
OSC
10h 2m
Stellar Fest
10h 2m
OSC
21h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.