• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8526 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 08 2017 12:27 GMT
#1325
On February 08 2017 16:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
Trying to do some VCA right now. The colours aren't related to alignment but based on patterns of voting. Most people vote fairly similarly, just EC, sharkie and superbia have stuck out.
Votes:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 07:05 Rels wrote:
The team consisting of RtaniSoul, Silverika, Superbia has been rejected.

Votes for: sharkie, Silverika.
Votes against: Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sicklucker, Superbia, Tumblewood, Vivax.
Calix did not vote (counted as reject).


Calix has been warned for not voting.


Team Leader
Tumblewood will now make Attempt #2 to nominate a team for Mission #1. The nomination will be locked Sunday, Jan 29 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), in .



Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 07:00 Rels wrote:
The team consisting of Grackaroni, Tumblewood, Vivax has been rejected.

Votes for: Tumblewood.
Votes against: Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sharkie, sicklucker, Silverika, Superbia, Vivax.
Calix did not vote (counted as reject).


Calix has been replaced be emperorchampion.


Team Leader
emperorchampion will now make Attempt #3 to nominate a team for Mission #1. The nomination will be locked Tuesday, Jan 31 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), in .



Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 07:00 Rels wrote:
The team consisting of Silverika, Superbia, Tumblewood has been rejected.

Votes for: emperorchampion, Silverika.
Votes against: Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sharkie, sicklucker, Superbia, Vivax.
Tumblewood did not vote (counted as reject).


Tumblewood has been warned for not voting.


Team Leader
Vivax will now make Attempt #4 to nominate a team for Mission #1. The nomination will be locked Thursday, Feb 02 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), in .


Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 07:00 disformation wrote:
The team consisting of Grackaroni, sharkie, Silverika has been approved.

Votes for: Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sharkie, sicklucker, Silverika, Tumblewood, Vivax.
Votes against: emperorchampion, Superbia.

The team will now embark on the mission. If there are any spies on the mission team, they may sabotage the mission by PM to all hosts with ##sabotage.


Deadline/Mission results on Saturday, Feb 04 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .


Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 07:00 Rels wrote:
The team consisting of Grackaroni, sharkie, Silverika, Vivax has been approved.

Votes for: Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sicklucker, Silverika, Tumblewood, Vivax.
Votes against: emperorchampion, sharkie, Superbia.

The team will now embark on the mission. If there are any spies on the mission team, they may sabotage the mission by PM to all hosts with ##sabotage.


Deadline/Mission results on Tuesday, Feb 07 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .


Superbia, why have you voted against every single team so far?
EC, can you take us through your vote process?
Tumble, what would you have voted on attempt 3 of mission 1 if you were there?


Thoughts at the time:

mission 1, attempt 3: vote yay because my team, maybe tumble is scum -- can look to him if fails
mission 1, attempt 4: vote nay because sharkie is maybe scum, and previous logic is bad
mission 2, attempt 1: vote nay because based off of vca there is at least 1 scum on the 3 man team
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 09 2017 12:41 GMT
#1445
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 09 2017 12:42 GMT
#1446
I'll be travelling over the weekend, but can probably follow along a bit on mobile
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 09 2017 14:40 GMT
#1472
Me/super/silver/vivax will go blow up some bridges
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 09 2017 15:47 GMT
#1505
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 09 2017 17:21 GMT
#1518
On February 10 2017 00:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

Three reasons:
+ Show Spoiler +
vanity, narcissism and ego

[image loading]
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 15 2017 21:38 GMT
#2232
Sorry all had a hell of a last few days
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 16 2017 13:44 GMT
#2272
gg wp all

apologies for the afk periods
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 16 2017 13:44 GMT
#2273
merci to the hosts! game was run smoothly for sure
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1225
ComeBackTV 618
SteadfastSC453
TaKeTV 446
LamboSC2398
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex132
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 215
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Sea.KH 57
Killer 44
Yoon 41
Liquid`Ret 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi1023
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX168
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD50
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Adnapsc2 1
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 51m
Stellar Fest
20h 51m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.