• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:22
CEST 15:22
KST 22:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9079 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 07 2017 02:33 GMT
#1039
nvm ec and super tried to reject it anyway. so those 2 could be with someone else but if it's so it's probably a package deal
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 07 2017 02:33 GMT
#1040
if it's sl*
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 07 2017 17:52 GMT
#1256
sl is 90% scum for me at this point. his filter is mostly him defending himself, "gathering reactions" + Show Spoiler +
and not doing anything with them
and not going on the offensive on people. town!sl answers to no man. would not nominate him for any mission ever, prob not even worth it if he tries
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 08 2017 05:43 GMT
#1294
the obvious conclusion to draw from this is about 55% chance grack is scum and 55% chance sharkie is scum. if vivax or silver is scum we've just gotta take the L on this one

either way I would not nominate either of them for a mission from now on, and I was already hoping we could stay clear of ec and sl, why makes the decision going forward pretty easy. and it's possible that in the future sharkie or grack is obv down but it's not quite there yet from both of them. indirectly rtani is cleared -- not 100% but like 85% -- I guess. if I had the fine fortune of nominating this team it would be pretty obvious me/rtani/vivax/silver for the first four and then a tough choice between grack/sharkie/super. if I had to guess on who I'm misreading it would be super because I am long overdue on a reevaluation
actually lemme adjust that: 65% grack 45% sharkie because I seriously doubt someone who has never played mafia before is thinking ahead and predicting that they're gonna get two sabotages out of passing up the first one. like town cred and how victory mechanics affect that is not something that is apparently obvious in the first game
still go with super though, there are easily three people more likely to be scum than super
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 08 2017 05:45 GMT
#1295
grack/sl/ec is the team that makes the most sense rn and I will approve any team that doesn't have one of them and doesn't have both both super AND sharkie
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 08 2017 15:21 GMT
#1329
looking back at the votes I'm not giving super and ec enough credit... I'd accept either (or both) of them faster than I'd accept sharkie
+ Show Spoiler +
me
silver
vivax
...
rtani
super
ec
...
sharkie
grack
sl

and of course one of grack and sharkie is town, probably, which is the trouble. so really there has to be one of my townleans/nulls that I'm wrong on. feels like a crapshoot whether we get this right. ugh I wanna go back to nominating 3 people
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 08 2017 23:19 GMT
#1411
hahaaaa I'm a fucking idiot. so this is just a four person mission. and one of them is sl. is this a filibuster nomination or did you really think this mission would fly
(I could read the thread for the answer... well, I should... I might, if I'm feeling generous)
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 08 2017 23:23 GMT
#1412
but as it stands sl and grack are dealbreakers on this mission
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 15:53 GMT
#1506
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

why would you ever listen to vivax
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 15:55 GMT
#1510
I don't think vivax has ever maintained this level of activity this long as scum and I think we are safe to write him off
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 15:59 GMT
#1512
On February 10 2017 00:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
You also missed the post right below it.
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:53 Tumblewood wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

why would you ever listen to vivax

Welcome back Tumble, I look forward to your many nuggets of wisdom.

pro tip
if you split enough bread tabs in half you can fill up a plastic baggie with half-bread-tabs
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 17:26 GMT
#1519
sl has 0 analysis on players beyond x is bad, dumb, emotional, etc idk how anything about his tone + Show Spoiler +
which is basically the same no matter what
makes him townie with that
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 17:29 GMT
#1520
lookin at this there are only 5 players in this game trying to convince anyone of anything. ec particularly pisses me off though for how much analysis he has despite that
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 18:41 GMT
#1527
silver, because you think grack is confscum does that make sharkie conftown for you?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 10 2017 22:20 GMT
#1585
unless you think vivax is scum this team is always a reject. and I do not
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 11 2017 18:49 GMT
#1630
this isn't right
objectively grack should be scum or something but there's just no way he's scum. like maybe he's delivering an oscar-winning performance but I just don't see it, the missions say scum but everything else just screams town about him. it's gotta be sharkie or vivax
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 11 2017 18:58 GMT
#1631
gracj do you believe in your team
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 17 2017 19:22 GMT
#2286
wow are those replacements a new record? I really feel shitty about missing my vote twice, because it was so stupid and unnecessary. apologies to ec and sharkie, and of course the hosts, for that.
I thought the game was going pretty well for scum till I replaced out, can't say I followed what happened after. seemed like on the third mission scum was creating plenty of chaos and no one's reads lined up. dunno what went wrong but gj to town for whatever it was.
sharkie played a very good first scum game. really impressive except for that first day. silverika did a great job of confirming themselves town, and grack fought the good fight when town turned on him.
overall I think this format takes a little too long for the forum. every player slot had to go through over ten cycles which is a little much for any game
well hosted though. thanks to rels and whoever the cohosts were for running this game
good times for all
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 955
SteadfastSC228
TaKeTV 221
ComeBackTV 193
LamboSC2145
Rex85
EnkiAlexander 21
IndyStarCraft 17
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 228
LamboSC2 145
ProTech134
Rex 85
BRAT_OK 30
IndyStarCraft 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38511
Shuttle 2609
Bisu 919
Horang2 879
Mini 724
Jaedong 722
EffOrt 639
Light 493
Soma 376
BeSt 370
[ Show more ]
firebathero 351
Hyuk 342
Stork 339
Snow 185
Rush 173
Zeus 156
ggaemo 152
ZerO 149
Last 147
Leta 83
hero 72
Pusan 69
sorry 67
Killer 60
Sea.KH 54
Sharp 50
Mong 43
Mind 41
Aegong 29
Shinee 29
soO 27
Bale 27
Shine 25
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 22
Free 20
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
NotJumperer 14
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6365
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins93
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin330
markeloff296
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 156
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2137
olofmeister1266
B2W.Neo977
Mlord258
DeMusliM197
Livibee172
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .127
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King98
QueenE66
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1799
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade913
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 38m
Stellar Fest
23h 38m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.