• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:31
CEST 18:31
KST 01:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9034 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 29 2017 19:01 GMT
#380
On January 30 2017 03:55 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 03:53 sharkie wrote:
On January 30 2017 02:20 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 30 2017 01:54 sharkie wrote:
I will reject the team, don't like it.

for once in your life could you explain why you don't like the team


I don't like your attitude.


i'd also like why you don't like that group, sharkie, if it's not too much to ask


Sure since you ask nicely.
Well
- it's not the team I want (the team you nominated I felt really good about getting information I need)
- all of them voted against the first team (is only a remark, not a reason against the team)
- I don't trust Tumblewood, he is way too pushy and hostile to people who don't agree with him.

and my biggest reason is I don't know what to think about all three of them so if the mission fails I am as smart as I am now.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 29 2017 21:35 GMT
#394
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 30 2017 12:36 GMT
#422
oh scum = spy

I kept wondering why you guys call me names (scum) but in fact you only meant to label me a spy.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 30 2017 19:35 GMT
#435
I don't think any player has done anything to be labelled as a spy so far...

Most of your "reads" can be used for either side. Also apart from Silverika (who actually voted for the team unlike the spies who did not want the team), no one has done anything to call himself rebel either.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 31 2017 05:48 GMT
#460
At least we got a replacement.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 31 2017 08:36 GMT
#463
How has Grackaroni suddenly turned out to be everyone's darling? ^^ (second nomination in a row)

Want to explain your team selection, emperor? You are labeled a spy by everyone after all.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 31 2017 09:57 GMT
#473
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


Everyone thinks you are a spy
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 31 2017 17:12 GMT
#508
On February 01 2017 01:51 sicklucker wrote:
does no one wanna send me .....?


Welcome to the club...

I will reject any team with tumble or super on it. Their back and forth annoys me to no end, plus they also both suspect me a spy because I apparently was in favour of a "all town" team and wanted to get credit for it...?
Getting credit for a vote for teams is ridicilous in the first place and if it was all town why did you reject it then? o.O

I trust silver the most (because as I mentioned they voted for a team all spies were against for). Anyone else I am neutral towards.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 31 2017 22:01 GMT
#588
the day of my leadership is nearing :D
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 31 2017 22:10 GMT
#593
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 31 2017 22:38 GMT
#597
On February 01 2017 07:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels

We just can't understand you. As far as I can tell you think that Tumble is too pushy. You like Silverwolf because she voted for the first team. And you really liked the first team. But we have no idea why you like that team so much aside from "there's 6 rebels and only 3 spies", which is true for any team.



I just felt good about the people at that time. It's the first team with no information, that's all about your feeling only. Obviously, that has changed now. I don't want Super in a team anymore.

On February 01 2017 07:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels


technically

but what i meant is what do you think about who is resistance and who is a spy?


- Silver is resistance, would need some major changes to change my opinion about that. You I feel good towards too.
- E/C is a spy for me because he offered us way too many possibilities for a team. That's a big "Hey, I let you guys decide what you want. Just like me please!"
- sicklucker had my benefit of doubt till his weird drunk posts... You guys kept accusing people spies because they don't try hard enough - his behaviour reflects that a lot.
- Tumble/Super - one of them is my third possible spy. I just don't know which one of them. Maybe there is a scenario where both of them are spies and they go the route of playing totally against each other I don't know (what I don't believe as that would also make sicklucker resistance).

The rest are resistance by process of elimination.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 02 2017 10:21 GMT
#693
My analysis of the last day:

-
On February 01 2017 13:23 Vivax wrote:
Morning gents.

Today I want to see superbia and TW fighting as they both distrust each other yet as spies they should want the team to pass.

Looking forward to their reasoning for the respective vote.


I really want to highlight this post. This was the first time we had our two resident debaters on the same team and just like vivax I was looking forward to their posts to this team nomination. However, neither posted anything about this team and chose the safe way out (rejecting the team). Now I am sure both people will come up with some excuse why yesterday was the day they could not post a lot. But this is way too much coincidence for me as if either had been town they would have surely spoken up and gave us their thoughts about being on the same team. So for me the suspicion of both rose up quite a lot after yesterday.

- My next point or question is "wtf silver?" Why did you approve of this team nomination of EC? I thought we were in agreement that EC is very suspicious of being a spy so why do you approve his mission? No way you can believe that a spy will not try to smuggle at least one spy in this team especially the way he acted. Yes, he gave us several suggestions based on our feedback but in the end he chose out of the several possibilities. You were 100% for me but this vote put a dent (small but still) in your reputation imo.

- I really liked SL's posts the other day. I think he realised that he posted some stupid things and did try to make up for it (and successfully in my point of view). I hope that resurgence of his posts is not a one time thing and he will now assist us more in team selections!
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 02 2017 16:34 GMT
#721
On February 02 2017 22:52 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 19:21 sharkie wrote:
My analysis of the last day:

-
On February 01 2017 13:23 Vivax wrote:
Morning gents.

Today I want to see superbia and TW fighting as they both distrust each other yet as spies they should want the team to pass.

Looking forward to their reasoning for the respective vote.


I really want to highlight this post. This was the first time we had our two resident debaters on the same team and just like vivax I was looking forward to their posts to this team nomination. However, neither posted anything about this team and chose the safe way out (rejecting the team). Now I am sure both people will come up with some excuse why yesterday was the day they could not post a lot. But this is way too much coincidence for me as if either had been town they would have surely spoken up and gave us their thoughts about being on the same team. So for me the suspicion of both rose up quite a lot after yesterday.

- My next point or question is "wtf silver?" Why did you approve of this team nomination of EC? I thought we were in agreement that EC is very suspicious of being a spy so why do you approve his mission? No way you can believe that a spy will not try to smuggle at least one spy in this team especially the way he acted. Yes, he gave us several suggestions based on our feedback but in the end he chose out of the several possibilities. You were 100% for me but this vote put a dent (small but still) in your reputation imo.

- I really liked SL's posts the other day. I think he realised that he posted some stupid things and did try to make up for it (and successfully in my point of view). I hope that resurgence of his posts is not a one time thing and he will now assist us more in team selections!


Great, every post we make, someone is gonna come in and say we are going down a peg. If you can't see how everyone townread us and suddely most everyone has a problem is a cause for concern, I don't know what to tell you. It's in scum's best interest to not let anyone get too townread as they can't lynch. Similar to a nightless so discrediting is the next step.

On your WTF point, please read our posts as we explained this in depth yesterday during our arguments with Ritani Soul and sicklucker. Ritani Soul actually came out of that looking a lot better that sicklucker BTW who continues to mud sling at us and nothing else this game. We were on the team and EC was not. We were reasonably o.k. with the other two so we said o.k. so we can get a mission passed and get some info. It's not necessarily true that spies will fail the first mission. It highlights them a little too much. Putting a town team in there that would make them look good is exactly what happened last game of this that I played. But regardless, keeping the gamestate stagnated is not helpful to anyone but scum. It creates apathy and that is not good.

~SilverWolf77


It's just that I am a player who values a lot in votes most of the time. One of the top reasons you are my top guy for resistance (because of the voting of the first mission but that's just me).
Also I think one of you two (sorry I am still not used to two people using the same account) is a little too impatient. I can understand that you get upset by all these rejections but by getting upset by it you just fall into the spies hands. Also imo you take it a little too personally when someone accuses you of weird actions/being a spy. I think that's perfectly normal in a game such as resistance that every person's actions are questioned. If I had a beef with every person who accused me of being a spy I couldn't talk to anyone in here...

Most people (including me) value your input a lot and consider you top resistance guy.

TLDR: All I am asking you is not to get upset by so many things please.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 03 2017 07:02 GMT
#746
On February 03 2017 07:11 Tumblewood wrote:
hey vivax, I want to apologize. in a bad mood today and I overreacted
sharkie, how many games have you played on this site?


This is my first time playing resistance online
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-03 10:04:26
February 03 2017 10:04 GMT
#748
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 03 2017 14:11 GMT
#754
On February 03 2017 23:04 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 19:04 sharkie wrote:
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...


Have you ever played mafia before? I'm trying to decide if you are just new to the game or being clever trying to make us think you are because your later posting looks more experienced. Even your post giving advice to us looks like a seasoned player. On other sites, I've seen scum do this if the player base doesn't know them because people write it off as new Town so that's why I'm paranoid.

~SilverWolf77


No, I have never played Mafia. Well like I said I have played resistance before. When I get more information I can say more. But for the very first nomination you can't say anything and so I went with gut feeling and I still feel very good about 2/3 of that team. Most of the others probably regret a lot that they rejected RT's team anyway..

But since I have played resistance before I still don't see how spies or resistance can ever claim credit for voting of a successful team (which a few of you claimed I was doing). I am still waiting for that answer: how can a person ever claim credit for voting a successful team?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 03 2017 17:42 GMT
#773
On February 04 2017 01:18 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 23:11 sharkie wrote:
On February 03 2017 23:04 Silverika wrote:
On February 03 2017 19:04 sharkie wrote:
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...


Have you ever played mafia before? I'm trying to decide if you are just new to the game or being clever trying to make us think you are because your later posting looks more experienced. Even your post giving advice to us looks like a seasoned player. On other sites, I've seen scum do this if the player base doesn't know them because people write it off as new Town so that's why I'm paranoid.

~SilverWolf77


No, I have never played Mafia. Well like I said I have played resistance before. When I get more information I can say more. But for the very first nomination you can't say anything and so I went with gut feeling and I still feel very good about 2/3 of that team. Most of the others probably regret a lot that they rejected RT's team anyway..

But since I have played resistance before I still don't see how spies or resistance can ever claim credit for voting of a successful team (which a few of you claimed I was doing). I am still waiting for that answer: how can a person ever claim credit for voting a successful team?

this explains a whole lot....
maybe sharkie is just newbie town who mysteriously has 13k posts


I am a huge LR/football thread spammer
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 04 2017 09:00 GMT
#810
People who believe the mission will fail:
Superbia
Grackaroni
sicklucker

- Why did two of you approve the team then? :o I approved the team since silver is my top resistance guy and Grack is voted by everyone else at least top2 resistance guy (I am still neutral to him though, obv. more favoured towards resistance)). Thus, if this team fails I am most definitely going to be the prime suspect. But even if the team does not fail I will still lose since some of you think there have been not enough rejections. That at least would be my thought of process going into voting for this team. Super earlier said this is going to be a win/win situation for him because of the video. I think this is a win/win situation for the spies too as they definitely managed to discredit at least my position.

- Also how did we come from a Super/TW super activity to barely seeing them anymore? I know less and less what to think anymore.

- sicklucker: approving/rejecting keeping secret only works in real life scenarios imo. There is so much meaning lost when you type something instead of seeing your other players face to face. So I don't think you can avoid keeping it open that at all imo. In this setting the more you post the more information you give other players so that's why people who don't post a lot seem very suspect.

P.S. Vivax I hate you for not choosing yourself over me.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 04 2017 09:23 GMT
#812
On February 04 2017 18:21 Vivax wrote:
The reason we believe the mission will fail are the approval votes. But ofc it might be too early to call it and it will actually pass.

However

Show nested quote +
. I think this is a win/win situation for the spies too as they definitely managed to discredit at least my position.


You are also sure the mission will fail by saying this and you don't really think about who you're gonna blame for it in your post.

Show nested quote +
P.S. Vivax I hate you for not choosing yourself over me.


????


No I don't think the mission will fail at all. Why should I think that? It has my best members on it..

If you had chosen yourself over me I would not be in that team! :p
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 04 2017 09:34 GMT
#814
On February 04 2017 18:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 18:23 sharkie wrote:
On February 04 2017 18:21 Vivax wrote:
The reason we believe the mission will fail are the approval votes. But ofc it might be too early to call it and it will actually pass.

However

. I think this is a win/win situation for the spies too as they definitely managed to discredit at least my position.


You are also sure the mission will fail by saying this and you don't really think about who you're gonna blame for it in your post.

P.S. Vivax I hate you for not choosing yourself over me.


????


No I don't think the mission will fail at all. Why should I think that? It has my best members on it..

If you had chosen yourself over me I would not be in that team! :p


But how can you think you will be discredited if you think the mission will pass?


Because I am the least resistance guy out of us three.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1142
ComeBackTV 1066
TaKeTV 515
SteadfastSC460
LamboSC2455
IndyStarCraft 175
Rex124
EnkiAlexander 50
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 460
LamboSC2 455
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 175
ProTech156
Rex 124
UpATreeSC 77
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33611
Shuttle 1611
EffOrt 947
Light 659
Mini 563
Soma 495
Rush 360
firebathero 286
Snow 196
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 102
sorry 58
Killer 47
Liquid`Ret 41
Mong 38
ToSsGirL 27
Free 25
soO 23
Sexy 22
Bale 20
Trap 18
Shine 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8642
qojqva1547
Dendi951
420jenkins128
Counter-Strike
fl0m1353
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1290
XaKoH 215
MindelVK12
Other Games
singsing1796
B2W.Neo1088
Beastyqt415
Hui .197
ArmadaUGS181
KnowMe158
FrodaN145
QueenE102
Mew2King90
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss42
ToD41
ZerO(Twitch)18
C9.Mang08
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2894
• TFBlade912
Other Games
• Shiphtur216
• WagamamaTV192
• imaqtpie16
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 29m
Stellar Fest
20h 29m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.