• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7917 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 29 2017 17:20 GMT
#370
On January 30 2017 01:54 sharkie wrote:
I will reject the team, don't like it.

for once in your life could you explain why you don't like the team
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 29 2017 19:42 GMT
#382
fuck I've gotta let my ego out of this
any one of you who can convince me that you're town can replace me in the nomination
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 29 2017 21:47 GMT
#395
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?

oooOOOooo here's a strategy
nominate calix so even if she's mafia she won't be there to sabotage the mission
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 29 2017 21:58 GMT
#396
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?

wait a hot second
what do you mean "can we afford that"? it is inevitable that calix will nominate the next team, the only thing that changes in the mission
actually, maybe not because of modkills
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 30 2017 04:40 GMT
#402
mhmm weird how someone would try and get a team without any of their townreads rejected, and then nominate a team with their townreads
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 30 2017 15:36 GMT
#429
On January 30 2017 17:56 Superbia wrote:
TW are you still mafia reading me?

I love how pretty much everyone is townreading both TW and myself and nobody gives a shit that we're scumreading each other.

Nice ANALysis.

not scumreading you per se but I would not vote for a team with you in it
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 30 2017 15:52 GMT
#430
at this point I would not accept a team with any of super, sl, calix, or sharkie. other than that I would accept any team, except maybe the corner case of my three lowest townreads. hope this clears things up for you
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 30 2017 17:44 GMT
#432
On January 31 2017 01:20 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.


plz this is my standard day 1 get bent

yeah why vote in a team with a null read on it
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 30 2017 22:45 GMT
#454
wow that was even harsher than I expected
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 03:07 GMT
#458
On January 31 2017 10:18 Silverika wrote:
So, if the new team leader sends themselves, I'll just reject again.

~SilverWolf77

no duh
+ Show Spoiler +
if they send a team at all
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 04:24 GMT
#459
On January 31 2017 08:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 07:30 Superbia wrote:
I'm not convinced of SL scum yet, but he has been superdisappointing.

But Tumblewood is so totally scum right?

i can make snarky comments about people's SRs on me myself, tyvm
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 21:44 GMT
#579
you're close ec but I don't really trust you so unless you replace Superbia I am not going for this team. if someone else nominated this team maybe I'd go for it but I think ec/super are a fairly likely pair
if you can replace him with anyone from the tw-aprroved™ list though you'll get my vote
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 21:45 GMT
#580
On February 01 2017 06:29 sicklucker wrote:
im just annoyed by people who base reads on activity. thats just lazy

oh yeah we're the lazy ones
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 21:47 GMT
#582
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!

4/10 please revise
I wanna get to day 2 already
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 23:13 GMT
#599
On February 01 2017 06:54 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!

You were having doubts about the team before and now you feel good about the team?

That's pretty strange.


Huh?

Well fuck, dat tumble timing. tumble how you feel about silver?

he is ok. even acceptable
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 23:24 GMT
#600
I'll give this team a chance actually
not saying I will vote accept, but I might be wrong on super or ec
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 01 2017 06:14 GMT
#611
On February 01 2017 10:09 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7

I wish it were that easy. sl is always lazy + Show Spoiler +
though not usually this lacking in analysis
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 06:02 GMT
#684
sry guys been feeling shitty all day today
hpefully tomorrow I'll feel a little better but I'm fried right now
+ Show Spoiler +
get your flu shots, kids
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 06:03 GMT
#685
i see the team got rejected though which is ok in my book. apologies to host etc for not voting
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 17:52 GMT
#722
likin silver for tempering sl's ego
partial to anyone who does that anyway but that's pissier than I usually see scum get
I could see sl dping that as scum or town though sooo
good times for all
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1608
Bisu 827
BeSt 368
Horang2 341
Hyuk 268
actioN 223
Jaedong 178
Zeus 159
Leta 152
EffOrt 144
[ Show more ]
Light 120
ZerO 80
Soma 78
Shinee 46
Mind 43
Mong 40
soO 33
Killer 32
Aegong 30
Pusan 29
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
PianO 19
hero 18
sorry 14
Terrorterran 14
Sharp 12
Rush 11
JulyZerg 10
HiyA 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe173
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1272
shoxiejesuss935
x6flipin0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King152
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1802
Other Games
gofns32095
summit1g8168
singsing1562
ceh9636
crisheroes325
XBOCT257
DeMusliM176
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee105
ZerO(Twitch)13
QueenE1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick496
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream241
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• LUISG 25
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos2116
• Rush1262
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1m
OSC
3h 1m
Stellar Fest
3h 1m
OSC
14h 1m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.