• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8852 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 00:06 GMT
#337
Why is everyone so anti-Calix?

I don't think her inactivity is alignment indicative. She didn't even make the vote.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 00:22 GMT
#343
On January 29 2017 09:12 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 09:10 Tumblewood wrote:
hm actually now that I think about it super/calix/sharkie would be a likely team. with two scrub teammates maybe super thought the only way to win was to assert town leadership? I could be wrong on at least calix of those two, but it wouldn't make sense to have two teammates shit the bed and then go and do what, say, grack is doing. if we can say calix and sharkie are scum, grack is actually really town because his actions don't make any sense as scum


This feels pretty forced dude (also it makes 0% sense as both calix and sharkie replaced experienced players).

Sorry dude. You've been busted by your own signature.

+ Show Spoiler +
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 06:49 GMT
#363
On January 29 2017 15:09 Tumblewood wrote:
as nice as it would be to wait until the middle of the night to post my team so it could be 12 hours and a couple minutes after the start of the cycle, I'm not interested in people yelling at me while I'm asleep
this is temporary but not really cuz it's probably right
##nominate: tumblewood, grackaroni, vivax

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 18:57 GMT
#379
On January 30 2017 03:45 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also we're probably nayvoting the team. We like Tumble, lean mildly town on Vivax and don't trust Grack. He changed his behaviour right after we pointed out he was making too much sense.

lol what the fuck.

How did I change my behavior?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 19:46 GMT
#383
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 19:53 GMT
#387
On January 30 2017 04:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


Why not superbia instead of artisoul?

lol I went to filter Superbia and found this:

On January 29 2017 08:22 Superbia wrote:
TW is going to include ritasoul and silver and himself in his team btw. Very obvious play.

Vote no.


I can't really explain why but he doesn't give me good feels. He seems different from the Host's revenge game. His posts are less chill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 19:56 GMT
#389
On January 30 2017 04:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.


i'm good with that...and i don't see why lex wouldn't be since i'm less sure about super than he is ^^

@sharkie: fair lol >< not sure exactly what you mean by the last bit but not trusting tumble is reason enough

@grack: lex is better able to describe it than me; he's the one who noticed you acting differently, then you lightened up after he mentioned it, at least to my perception

I'm unsure whether I've done too much shit posting or not enough shit posting. I look forward to hearing about it when he gets back.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 19:57 GMT
#390
On January 30 2017 04:55 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:47 Vivax wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


Why not superbia instead of artisoul?

lol I went to filter Superbia and found this:

On January 29 2017 08:22 Superbia wrote:
TW is going to include ritasoul and silver and himself in his team btw. Very obvious play.

Vote no.


I can't really explain why but he doesn't give me good feels. He seems different from the Host's revenge game. His posts are less chill.

Stop it, you're making me waffle

To be fair he got it all wrong. It should have said: "Grackaroni is going to convince Tumblewood to include ritasoul and silver in his team."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2017 20:13 GMT
#392
On January 30 2017 05:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.


i'm good with that...and i don't see why lex wouldn't be since i'm less sure about super than he is ^^

@sharkie: fair lol >< not sure exactly what you mean by the last bit but not trusting tumble is reason enough

@grack: lex is better able to describe it than me; he's the one who noticed you acting differently, then you lightened up after he mentioned it, at least to my perception

I'm unsure whether I've done too much shit posting or not enough shit posting. I look forward to hearing about it when he gets back.

Not enough shitposting this game. You've been much more useful than I'm used to!

I'm not sure if I've even played with you before.

I usually write a decent amount of analysis but it gets buried in my filter by the other (shit) posts. You're actually probably right that I have less trollish posts. At the same time, my very first shit post was coldly shut down by Tumblewood. It was all very demoralizing!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 30 2017 08:41 GMT
#404
I voted accept lol.

It's going to be a crushing 2-7 defeat. T_T
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 30 2017 09:02 GMT
#409
On January 29 2017 15:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 15:09 Tumblewood wrote:
as nice as it would be to wait until the middle of the night to post my team so it could be 12 hours and a couple minutes after the start of the cycle, I'm not interested in people yelling at me while I'm asleep
this is temporary but not really cuz it's probably right
##nominate: tumblewood, grackaroni, vivax

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 30 2017 09:05 GMT
#411
On January 30 2017 18:02 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 04:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:47 Vivax wrote:
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


Why not superbia instead of artisoul?

lol I went to filter Superbia and found this:

On January 29 2017 08:22 Superbia wrote:
TW is going to include ritasoul and silver and himself in his team btw. Very obvious play.

Vote no.


I can't really explain why but he doesn't give me good feels. He seems different from the Host's revenge game. His posts are less chill.


Yeh I'm being a bit more serious because I want the win. But right now I'm enjoying being a sarcastic asshole.

Oooh that's my favorite strat.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 30 2017 09:06 GMT
#412
On January 30 2017 17:58 Superbia wrote:
What can possibly go wrong? :D

It's because they think you're incompetent.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 30 2017 09:22 GMT
#416
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 30 2017 10:12 GMT
#418
On January 30 2017 19:03 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


What exactly triggered the flip?

I made waffles.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 30 2017 15:00 GMT
#425
I'd also be interested in hearing which good Tumblewood points Artisoul was referring to. From what I remember Tumble had a reason to town lean on me/vivacious (I'm writing on my phone and now I'm keeping that) as well as some reason to distrust Superbia. But none of Tumblewoods ideas seemed to be reflected in Artisoul's reads list.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 30 2017 15:05 GMT
#426
Also Silver, Tumble knocking you/superbia off the team in favor of his own reads isn't "cause for concern." If he was scum he could add any 2 players and himself and still sabotage the mission.

Don't scum read people for having different reads than you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 30 2017 15:08 GMT
#427
And I'm not trying to say that Tumblewood can't be scum.

He just isn't more likely to be scum because of his team choice.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 30 2017 22:15 GMT
#450
This may be the first time I've seen a slot get replaced twice.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 02:10 GMT
#457
On January 31 2017 07:45 Tumblewood wrote:
wow that was even harsher than I expected

lol sorry I abandoned ship half way through the day, Otherwise my 2-7 prediction would have been on point.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39542
Bisu 1413
firebathero 1295
Horang2 939
Hyuk 399
BeSt 379
EffOrt 279
Mini 268
Larva 250
Light 230
[ Show more ]
Soma 211
ZerO 120
Rush 92
Mong 91
Leta 91
Snow 78
Barracks 75
Pusan 66
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 38
JYJ 37
ToSsGirL 37
NaDa 31
Aegong 29
Mind 29
Yoon 26
Sexy 26
zelot 21
sorry 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc820
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns32253
singsing2521
olofmeister1414
B2W.Neo321
Livibee193
hiko135
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
40m
OSC
9h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 40m
Online Event
22h 40m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.