• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:57
CEST 21:57
KST 04:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8469 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 24 Next All
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:19 GMT
#1490


i should pretend i'm not amused by the amount of miscommunication i'm reading >>

i really should >>

RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:19 GMT
#1491
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:21 GMT
#1492
Oh wait Vivax only reads me town when I'm scum, shit
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:21 GMT
#1494
On February 10 2017 00:19 Vivax wrote:
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.


where do you stand on tumble, viva? i notice he's not on there as lex was very annoyingly pointing out, which would imply you think he's town, but we don't have a similar read on tumble (or any certainty of anything at all regarding him lol ><) so why? i'd say what lex already told me he thinks your reason is but i'd rather hear it from you than assume ^^
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:31 GMT
#1496
hm, thanks. i wish that was enough to convince us lol >< assuming you're right on his alignment, anyway

guess we'll have to not be lazy and figure it out for ourselves ^^
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:53 GMT
#1507
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

Three reasons:
+ Show Spoiler +
vanity, narcissism and ego
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:54 GMT
#1508
You also missed the post right below it.
On February 10 2017 00:53 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

why would you ever listen to vivax

Welcome back Tumble, I look forward to your many nuggets of wisdom.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:58 GMT
#1511
On February 10 2017 00:54 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:19 Vivax wrote:
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.


EMC not being in your spy team makes you totally suspect you know?

Uhh? EMC is in his first team.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 16:03 GMT
#1515
On February 10 2017 00:59 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
You also missed the post right below it.
On February 10 2017 00:53 Tumblewood wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

why would you ever listen to vivax

Welcome back Tumble, I look forward to your many nuggets of wisdom.

pro tip
if you split enough bread tabs in half you can fill up a plastic baggie with half-bread-tabs

What's a bread tab?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 16:04 GMT
#1516
On February 10 2017 01:02 sharkie wrote:
Vivax, RT - your thoughts on super?

Not sure. I kinda have this feeling the two last scummers are EC/Tumble or Super/SL and I'm edging towards the former. Think I've mentioned that before.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 17:48 GMT
#1521
On February 10 2017 02:29 Tumblewood wrote:
lookin at this there are only 5 players in this game trying to convince anyone of anything. ec particularly pisses me off though for how much analysis he has despite that

If you could turn 5 into 6, I would be most grateful.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 19:16 GMT
#1538
I should write a case study on "getting mad about miscommunications in mafia games".
It would be amazing. A-mazing.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 19:44 GMT
#1546
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 19:46 GMT
#1549
On February 10 2017 04:45 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Won't they just post the games which are furthest away from how they are playing this game if you ask them directly?

I doubt they'll be aware of exactly how they played in each game they ever rolled as scum. I certainly am not.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 19:50 GMT
#1551
On February 10 2017 04:47 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.

Why are you getting upset at this simple request? I asked for the best game you feel you've played, I really don't understand why that would upset you.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 19:57 GMT
#1555
On February 10 2017 04:53 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:50 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:47 Silverika wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.

Why are you getting upset at this simple request? I asked for the best game you feel you've played, I really don't understand why that would upset you.


Well let's see:

First silver has basicly been shit on by sevral players
Second we gave the scum games and then they don't get read
Third, both me and silver have no tolatance anymore we expected this game to maybe be a week or two not a god damn month
Fourth, nobody has really been trying to narrow anything down and instead turns into this piss fight on how one must play
Faith, both me and silver are fucking tired. I'm working overnights and silver is still dealing with radiation for her cancer so we have like no tolarance anymore

I'm sorry to hear that. I had no idea @RL stuff and hope everything turns out okay. I understand the frustration from how everything appears to be turning into a piss fight. It doesn't feel like the thread has gotten much further, but there's been a few indications from Grack that make me somewhat uneasy with him being the last suspect, so I want to in the case of him not being the spy give him a fair chance and consider everyone else no matter how strong I feel my townreads are on them. I would still appreciate it if you told me which of the three games you felt was your strongest game, and I will actually go through it.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 20:03 GMT
#1558
Oh wow you went after marv and shat on JAT on the first link. I'm impressed.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 20:05 GMT
#1561
Oh wow I even was the cohost that game. how awful.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 20:26 GMT
#1563
Vivax' filter in Haunted is not reassuring me. Tonewise, there's a similar range of emotions and his activity was actually higher there than it has been here. The matter of the first mission really not making sense for a scum vivax still stands though, and that's one thing I haven't seen in his scum games: Flashiness. The marv vote (context for people who don't know marv: legendary player on TL famous for basically being unlynchable and solving games as town) was actually after 4 people had already voted him. His play followed a formulaic style where he went along with the flow of the game, something he certainly hasn't done here. I still find it difficult to imagine a Vivax spy without one of Grack/Silver/Sharkie also being a spy due to the first mission.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 20:27 GMT
#1564
tl;dr underestimated Vivax' scumgame but mission 1 makes it irrelevant for now

Also time to play heroes. Will be busy tomorrow mostly. Also also still want a scumgame from you grack.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 649
JuggernautJason81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15640
Dewaltoss 118
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever309
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3498
Khaldor1936
crisheroes1191
Liquid`Hasu846
Other Games
summit1g3811
fl0m1106
Beastyqt682
FrodaN456
shahzam432
byalli246
KnowMe172
ArmadaUGS165
C9.Mang0164
UpATreeSC96
Mew2King70
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie909
• WagamamaTV278
• Shiphtur234
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 3m
Stellar Fest
17h 3m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.