• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:44
CEST 02:44
KST 09:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8696 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 05:27 GMT
#1940
I'm drunk and nobody is talking on the mafias.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 05:29 GMT
#1941
We're never going to win because I'm the one taking the fall for the last failed mission.

I kind of think that the spy may just be Silverika being good with playing with people's emotions. But I really don't want to deal with all of the shit that goes along with accusing Silverika of being a spy.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 05:31 GMT
#1942
Arrrrrrrrrtanisoul

You're our only hope.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 05:33 GMT
#1943
Irregardless it's ugly. We're probably going to lose.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 05:39 GMT
#1944
Like we need to get way better at analysis if we want to get 5 townies on the final mission.

Because right now it's not even close.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:10 GMT
#1947
On February 14 2017 15:08 Silverika wrote:
Grack, every time I think you might be Town and I might be wrong about Vivax, you post something scummy. Saying we are manipulating people's emotions as a spy is about as low as it gets. I don't use RL or emotionally manipulate people as scum. It goes against my ethical and moral beliefs. If I want to win as scum in a game, there's other ways to do it. You don't want to deal with spy reading us, because we might get angry even though earlier you said that would make us resistance? At least try to be consistent. I also apologized earlier for being bitchy this game so I have no idea why you want to start more shit. Drunk or not there's no excuse for it.

This is what I was talking about by the way.

I just don't like that your reads are so heavily influenced by the way people read you guys. And I felt the same way in the newbie game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:11 GMT
#1948
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:12 GMT
#1949
But really I have no idea what's going on.

One of you/Sharkie/Vivax is playing a pretty damn good scum game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:25 GMT
#1953
On February 14 2017 15:19 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.

No but seriously I'm not going to put up with your shit right now, at all. I'm not being an ass.

You do scum read people specifically for scum reading you. I do it too sometimes. I just want to play the game without derailing into a shit fight every time I post.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:33 GMT
#1958
I'm really not trying to piss you off Silver.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:35 GMT
#1959
I just feel like that you guys are scum reading me because I was questioning your alignment.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:38 GMT
#1960
On February 14 2017 15:08 Silverika wrote:
I don't use RL or emotionally manipulate people as scum. It goes against my ethical and moral beliefs. If I want to win as scum in a game, there's other ways to do it.

And I didn't mean this in a bad way.

I feel like it's perfectly fine (or even admirable) for people to feign emotions to seem more townie.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:45 GMT
#1962
On February 14 2017 15:41 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I just feel like that you guys are scum reading me because I was questioning your alignment.


spyreading rtani also killed your credibility imo - I still don't know how that made any sense. I totally agree with vivax as you are definitely resistance.

It just made sense to me for the Vivax scum scenario.

it seemed like kind of a stretch to suggest that Vivax would propose an all town mission and risk Artanis being put in as the 4th member for the next team. Vivax proposed the mission but Artanisoul was the one that stuck up for you being town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 07:13 GMT
#1966
I really don't care that you aren't town reading me.
7/8 players in this game aren't town reading me.

Straight up, I do like that Sharkie is defending me. I think this is how things should have been interpreted:

On February 09 2017 16:38 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 16:10 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-we gave those scum games cuz grackeroni asked.



That is true. I cannot give you negative points for something Grack had asked you to link.

I am just a player who goes into The resistance with a clean plate all the time. I look how players play THIS game and don't think of old games at all. So each time one of you mention that vivax is not the sort of player to do "X" my suspicion of him grows. Because what would be the best play as a spy? Exactly, play like you have never played before. That throws you off completely. I wish I had the assistance of players who have clean slates like me to help analyse vivax. From a neutral point of view everything Grack has said makes complete sense to me and is not the play of a spy.

My biggest point in favour of Grack is: he defended me (that I don't care about personally) and accused a completely new combination of spies (rtani + vivax). Why should any spy do that? He could have just joined the cool guys (silver and vivax) into bullying sharkie and rt as spies and just enjoy his status as top resistance player. But he didn't do that! No way any spy would ever do such a play. That is self suicidal. You really expect a seasoned player like Grack to

1) Don't fail the first mission to gain credibility in order to prepare for a bigger con.
-> Yes, absolutely. That is very good spy play!!

2) After 1, throw everything into the wind and go defend sharkie and accuse vivax/RT
-> No way in hell, not even a n00b player would do that.


I'm in a difficult situation of having to find one of you/Sharkie/Vivax as spy. None of you seem all that likely scum to me.

You can look at motive for trying to kick you off the mission. I'm telling you right now though that this current mission is going to fail. So we should start looking at who the spy is on this team RIGHT NOW.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 07:32 GMT
#1971
lol I get why you don't want to be set up as the scapegoat but I've already been set up as the scapegoat!

You do put a lot of effort into the game.

I just don't like the accusations that get directed towards me. I get that my accusation is annoying because I'm basing it off of other people's play. I'm just baffled that one of you guys is playing so well.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 07:32 GMT
#1972
On February 14 2017 16:25 Silverika wrote:
Also, grack when I said I didn't understand your read progression, you said you weren't gonna read the scumgames you asked for that I provided and got snippy with us but never addressed our concerns.

I got pissy.

I can read the scum games. I wasn't able to find the filter system but w/e.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 07:48 GMT
#1978
Can I just ask why you say there's no way Sharkie is a spy?

Because I'm even wavering on him.

But I'm in the same position as you. Sharkie is playing an extremely good game for a new scum player. You guys are active and seem townie, but I think there's potential that you guys are just strong scum players. Vivax putting through an all town mission just doesn't seem all that likely.

I don't think I would jump around with my reads this much as scum. It's a lot of work to fake.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 08:35 GMT
#1991
On February 14 2017 17:33 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 17:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:15 Superbia wrote:
Perhaps the tw/rtsoul/x world is real

Who failed mission two then?


x

Lol why Artanisoul/TW combo. It just seems like two random names to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 08:57 GMT
#1996
^

When I mention TUMBLEWOOD town reading me I'm only half joking. He's actually really good at realizing somebody is town for doing something retarded that scum would never do.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 09:02 GMT
#1997
Like the one time where he was scum reading and people were pressuring me to post analysis and instead I came back with a lengthy Holyflare/Damdred love fanfiction.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
NeuroSwarm 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12397
Rain 2121
Artosis 597
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3984
Counter-Strike
taco 90
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox622
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1015
Other Games
summit1g8853
shahzam711
Day[9].tv666
JimRising 504
PiGStarcraft282
C9.Mang0270
ArmadaUGS82
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv666
• Scarra600
• Shiphtur183
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 16m
OSC
21h 16m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.