• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:52
CEST 01:52
KST 08:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8368 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 19:36 GMT
#2064
I like Vivax as usual, will prolly won't ever lynch him this game. I don't like Super.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 19:37 GMT
#2067
I guess HF is scum aswell for giving me shittiest of scumreads.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 19:38 GMT
#2070
On September 14 2016 04:37 Damdred wrote:
Answer the questions I posed to you skynx

Yeah gimme a few.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 19:39 GMT
#2071
On September 13 2016 13:11 Tumblewood wrote:
Welcome to The Scum Pool. I'm your host, Tumblewood von Trapp, and here are your contestants:

Holyflare
Claim to Fame:
  • has cased town for almost his entire filter
  • pisses me off constantly
  • believes (or pretends to believe) with absurd confidence that he has found scum!tictock based off of literally 5 posts. does not sell it as a plynch even though it is nothing more
  • more concerned with pushing his lynches than thinking about them

Other Notes
(this is the section where I temper my expectations)
I am no longer 100% certain that hf is scum. I think the fact that I couldn't case him reasonably is not just a reflection on my casing ability / his skill at shitting up the thread as scum but possibly caused in part by the fact that he is maybe not scum. This might be one of those shitty tunnels like on rels in names are hard or even moreso jat game where by the end I had nearly forgotten why he was scum. the more I think about it the more I want to lynch shape or damdred over him. don't misinterpret this as me thinking he is town though because I don't.

Shapelog
Claim to Fame:
  • doing almost nothing the entire game
  • no one seems to want to call him out or push him for it. constantly rests in the spot of "scummy but not important right now". (this reason is twofold: first, if he were town he would more likely be pushed by scum; second, studies suggest that if shapelog ever doesn't get votes all game he is almost always scum. this is a real thing and imo valid to base reads off of.)

Other Notes
I have no real reason to believe shapelog is town besides whatever I said at the start of the game, and that read no longer holds water 5 days and 1700 posts later.

Damdred
Claim to Fame:
  • being really disappointing overall. more,explanation in notes
  • being everyone's second,scumread besides nu who is town,and doesn't count (yes shut up this is a legitimate read)
  • has not,evaluated anyone on their mindset at all. tsk

Other Notes
no I haven't read his filter since early D1 when I felt compelled to make a reads list but you have to admit damdred has been really disappointing this game. in,his town game he tries to step up and form a town,circle and,you can-- or at least I do-- usually identify him as town if he looks really town or if,he has his head way up his ass. this game he has been going through the motions but seemingly unmotivated to actually do anything.

Palmar
Claim to Fame:
  • being a lazy shit
  • and an idiot
  • and really annoys me by calling me useless and ignoring the hypocrisy of that given how little he and several others have done in comparison to me.

Other Notes
obviously not conclusive evidence given how lazy and idiotic palmar can be as either alignment, but it's still scum-indicative and really quite accurate.

Superbia
Claim to Fame:
  • *does nothing. comes back for 15 minutes every once in a while and posts 5 times with a combined 20 words. leaves*
  • stupid bad push on calix after deadline. this read applies to holyflare too to a lesser extent.

Other Notes
besides fuba who I have made a mental note to look at again and vivax who I will not, superbia rounds out our list of background-y players. I don't have very much to say about him because he has done very little to give me an opinion on him.


wow this post looks very pretty. I will do this more often. these are the five people within whom I think there are three scum. the top three are the most likely scum team. say stuff about it if you want

Yeah I'm never lynching this guy.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 19:44 GMT
#2075
On September 14 2016 03:17 Damdred wrote:
@Skynx a couple questions,

1) You originally had shape in as a potential lynch target.

You then go into,the lynch read his filter and go nvm guys he's fine filter wasn't so,bad.

As night starts you then say oh nvm shape/Damdred +1. (You were also light defending me during the day and saying you might lynch me)

What caused this change on shape, (this was before shape thought you looked scummy)

Also why are you asking people about,me when you clearly had a s um read on me earlier in the day?

Bolded:
(this was before shape thought you looked scummy)
no it wasn't

I scumread shape originally because he agreed on your scumread on me for no real reason then tried to push a meta sr on me + a cherry picked post about me giving HF insta tr for tunnel.

I don't know what you're saying after that.

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 19:48 GMT
#2080
By the way, to adress this whole thing about me defending my other plynch targets by voting TT: fuck you, you are all bad.

TT was best lynch cuz he didn't have a filter at all.

Others didn't get any recent credit by me at all.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 19:50 GMT
#2087
On September 14 2016 04:48 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 04:48 Skynx wrote:
By the way, to adress this whole thing about me defending my other plynch targets by voting TT: fuck you, you are all bad.

TT was best lynch cuz he didn't have a filter at all.

Others didn't get any recent credit by me at all.


You asked people to shennanie at EoD1?

Bye.

I don't really want to quote your entire EoD which was so back and forth.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 19:51 GMT
#2088
Grack don't do something you'll regret cuz Super and HF are prolly mafia.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 19:57 GMT
#2098
On September 14 2016 04:52 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 04:50 Skynx wrote:
On September 14 2016 04:48 Superbia wrote:
On September 14 2016 04:48 Skynx wrote:
By the way, to adress this whole thing about me defending my other plynch targets by voting TT: fuck you, you are all bad.

TT was best lynch cuz he didn't have a filter at all.

Others didn't get any recent credit by me at all.


You asked people to shennanie at EoD1?

Bye.

I don't really want to quote your entire EoD which was so back and forth.


You just literally said that your mindset was the complete opposite of what it was EoD1 with regards to TT.

Reads change. I was ready to shennanie. I didn't cuz no one was willing, I realised it was also not a good idea cuz TT was offski.

I dunno where are you going with this. Lets say mafia skynx shennanied to Superbia 30 mins to deadline, lets say someone followed him. What happens? TT gets lynched => Holyflare: "Guys Skynx moved away from a person with only 3 posts for no reason, lets kill him"
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 19:59 GMT
#2101
I'm not gona turn this game into another shitfest by doing something silly as voting myself so town can auto lynch Superbia and HF next cuz they are prolly tunneled and misinformed town right now and scum is just snoozing in their beds.

This game is fun.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 20:01 GMT
#2105
Anyway I don't even know what to think about you two.

Vivax, NU, TW, Grack are my town pile.

I didn't even read this whole shitfest about fuba votes but I hardly noticed him today.

Shape and Damdred I'm voting today.

Palmar kinda picked up the game but still trolly, prolly town tho or i dunno
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 20:04 GMT
#2111
##Vote: Shapelog
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 20:05 GMT
#2114
No scrap that, ##Vote: Damdy
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 20:06 GMT
#2117
On September 14 2016 05:05 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:04 Skynx wrote:
##Vote: Shapelog


Not paying any attention. Not wanting to vote the big wagon on Damdred to save yourself.

Ok.

I got what I wanted ty.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 20:07 GMT
#2119
On September 14 2016 05:06 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:06 Skynx wrote:
On September 14 2016 05:05 Superbia wrote:
On September 14 2016 05:04 Skynx wrote:
##Vote: Shapelog


Not paying any attention. Not wanting to vote the big wagon on Damdred to save yourself.

Ok.

I got what I wanted ty.


That is?

You are so tunneled you can't even see the tip of your nose.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 20:08 GMT
#2121
I'm not getting lynched today, you guys know this and if I actually did town would lose the game cuz one of you would be auto lynch tomorrow and you guys are just misinformed town I think.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 20:13 GMT
#2125
On September 14 2016 05:10 Damdred wrote:
You still didn't answer my questions skynx you literally picked one thing I got a timestamp messed up on and then dodged everything else.

I just want you to say what you liked in shapes filter and why your progression on shape and myself went the way it did.

I did go last page -.-
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 20:17 GMT
#2132
On September 14 2016 05:10 Holyflare wrote:
Yo said damdred was town last night what changed?

If you mean this
On September 11 2016 04:40 Skynx wrote:
Town almost 100% of the time: NU, Calix, fuba, Tumble
[green]Soft townies: Vivax, Damdred, HF, Grack[green]

Rest can be killed with fire which one I don't really care they are all equally bad.

Soft townies have some good some bad posts, they are more town then nulls however due to nature of their posts when they are active but not super towns due to some wierd stuff.
Those 4 townies I listed above should move together.

That was long time ago, near EoD I replied to Calix Damdred moved into soft scumread cuz his bad posts increased in quantity compared to good ones.
On September 11 2016 03:51 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 03:49 Calix wrote:
Skynx, pls give your ideal targets instead of making an open-ended appeal.

Palmar, Shape, Super. Possibly Damdred.

After he made his case on me I scumread him.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 20:20 GMT
#2139
On September 14 2016 05:13 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:10 Damdred wrote:
You still didn't answer my questions skynx you literally picked one thing I got a timestamp messed up on and then dodged everything else.

I just want you to say what you liked in shapes filter and why your progression on shape and myself went the way it did.

I did go last page -.-

Answer me please, I answered your question.

On September 14 2016 04:44 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 03:17 Damdred wrote:
@Skynx a couple questions,

1) You originally had shape in as a potential lynch target.

You then go into,the lynch read his filter and go nvm guys he's fine filter wasn't so,bad.

As night starts you then say oh nvm shape/Damdred +1. (You were also light defending me during the day and saying you might lynch me)

What caused this change on shape, (this was before shape thought you looked scummy)

Also why are you asking people about,me when you clearly had a s um read on me earlier in the day?

Bolded:
Show nested quote +
(this was before shape thought you looked scummy)
no it wasn't

I scumread shape originally because he agreed on your scumread on me for no real reason then tried to push a meta sr on me + a cherry picked post about me giving HF insta tr for tunnel.

I don't know what you're saying after that.


I can't see any dodging here.
I'm sick of this you defended me cuz you voted TT bullshit, that's not a fking argument.
Also why are you asking people about,me when you clearly had a s um read on me earlier in the day?

This bit I have no idea what you're trying to say.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 13 2016 20:25 GMT
#2146
On September 14 2016 05:20 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:17 Skynx wrote:
On September 14 2016 05:10 Holyflare wrote:
Yo said damdred was town last night what changed?

If you mean this
On September 11 2016 04:40 Skynx wrote:
Town almost 100% of the time: NU, Calix, fuba, Tumble
[green]Soft townies: Vivax, Damdred, HF, Grack[green]

Rest can be killed with fire which one I don't really care they are all equally bad.

Soft townies have some good some bad posts, they are more town then nulls however due to nature of their posts when they are active but not super towns due to some wierd stuff.
Those 4 townies I listed above should move together.

That was long time ago, near EoD I replied to Calix Damdred moved into soft scumread cuz his bad posts increased in quantity compared to good ones.
On September 11 2016 03:51 Skynx wrote:
On September 11 2016 03:49 Calix wrote:
Skynx, pls give your ideal targets instead of making an open-ended appeal.

Palmar, Shape, Super. Possibly Damdred.

After he made his case on me I scumread him.


Wait so you have me in your list of lunches 50 minutes before you town read me?

Other way around I guess yeah.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10065
Rain 653
Artosis 471
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam698
JimRising 563
Day[9].tv529
PiGStarcraft177
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm68
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Scarra564
• Day9tv529
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
OSC
9m
CranKy Ducklings0
Stellar Fest
13h 9m
OSC
22h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.