• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:02
CEST 09:02
KST 16:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6532 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 00:12 GMT
#678
On September 10 2016 08:50 fuba wrote:
And before anyone mentions it, I am still voting for TT right now. If my post above didn't convince anyone, then I'm not going to have the impetus today and tomorrow to push it through. Scum NU doesn't eliminate scum TT as far as I can remember.

I work tomorrow from 8am-4pm, which is the deadline. I may be able to pop in about 3-4 hours before that for a few minutes, but will be otherwise unavailable.


Scum NU busses/sr his teammates before they're even scum-read fyi. Calix can confirm.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 00:14 GMT
#679
On September 10 2016 08:54 Tumblewood wrote:
and holy shit NU is the next jealous

yo NU you have a lot of learning to do[/QUOTE]

Why thank you, Jealous is an awesome guy.

yo NU you have a lot of learning to do


Lmaooooooo, who the fuck said that Tumblewood was self-conscious?

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 00:44 GMT
#693
On September 10 2016 09:40 Holyflare wrote:
Simple facts are:

TT posted no content
TT's only posts wildly different from his town opening
TT posted something that he couldn't/shouldn't have posted because of what he said
TT has gone afk and done nothing


But... he's not mafia?


All of these points apply to TW. Why is TT a scum-read when TW is not?

Worth noting that Shapelog has gone MIA.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 00:45 GMT
#696
zzz
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 01:11 GMT
#714
On September 10 2016 10:06 Holyflare wrote:
also totally novel read but I'm not town reading any of the new players at all


I would feel concerned if you read our posts.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 03:31 GMT
#739
On September 10 2016 11:50 fuba wrote:
This bugs the shit out of me, because you bitched so much about me not responding even though I told you exactly when I would respond. Then I respond, and you "don't feel like responding to this". You wanted it a short while ago, when you used it to make me look scummy. Now you don't? Ugh.


Don't want to reply to this one either. Doesn't help that it's late.
I wanted to take a break from this game because I was becoming too arrogant, wasn't having fun, and was pissing off Calix.

I have. This doesn't clarify anything, only makes it harder for me to respond to you.


x

I have not once contradicted myself. If I'm pointing out a contradiction I've found in what YOU said, it doesn't mean I'm the one making a contradiction. The contradiction is that you are both supposedly scumreading TW, while at the same time declaring him town as lynchbait. That is the contradiction.


I've debunked this shit 3x, Mr. Repeatomovich. Calling someone lynchbait isn't tagging him as town.

And yes, you have contradicted yourself. You can't deny it.

Completely ignored me. I've already responded to this. It's a ridiculous reason to scumread someone, and is not in any way a scumslip. It's actually impossible for it to be.


Yet you still don't answer the question, lol. If it's a ridiculous point I made, you should be ale to respond to it without too much trouble, right? Why deflect from the question?

So you're not players in the game? I've made clear connections to the game. You're the one talking theoretically. As I mentioned before, you're the one making calls now based on some perceived future theoretical town-flip of TW. You. Are. The. One. Talking. Theoretically. (at least in this dialogue between us that no one seems to want to comment on0


My point is that you've only talked about me and TW. That is not "thinking about the game", that is "thinking about two players". Your vote is on TT when you've made a total of 0 posts on him, it's senseless.

I don't talk theoretically, you admitted it yourself. You said that the points I made on you are 'flimsy' though game-related. You are the one talking theoretically. I've proven this.

I never made reference to a TW town flip, nor a TW scum flip... Where the fuck did you get this from?

You gave reasons for me to be at least slightly townie 10 hours ago. You decided I was scum 7 hours ago. Wouldn't really call that "calling me scum a while back". In any case, you clearly thought TW was scum. The level of that read is irrelevant. And YOU ARE THE ONE TALKING ABOUT PRE FLIP ASSOCIATIONS DAY ONE AND VOTING ON THAT ASSOCIATION. I mentioned a single thing: that in the future if TW flips town then I would reinvestigate what you had said. This is not at all alignment indicative. Half of the game has already done that. You, however, are deciding that I'm setting you up for a lynch by doing so and voting me for that. Nearly exclusively. The rest being "I didn't like his posts earlier and he said 'when'". I realize that's minimizing what your actual arguments are from your point of view, but that's really all they are to me.


Thanks for proving my point about having nuanced reads. All you have going for in the town spectrum of things is your tone. That's the sole town comment I made on you, 'reasons' should be singular.

I 'decided [you] were scum 7 hours ago'? What kind of misrep is this? This guy is painting me as scum at this point.

I've never talked about pre-flips/scumteams. False information AGAIN.

No one else but you and HF has done that. Other exaggeration to try and make your points look better than they are.

And I'm just going to repeat that my read on you has nothing to do with anyone else's alignment.


Lmao, you said you kept your vote on TT because I wasn't voting him. Clearly you do pre-flips associations.

I don't really know how to make it any clearer, but I guess I'll try. My first point was that you, while supposedly scumreading TW, called him lynchbait, which in my mind indicates you on some level see him as town. The thought was that the only reason you would say that is as an accident (because "town NU" thinks TW is scummy), and it would be because you ultimately know him to be town. It doesn't have anything to do with me knowing his alignment. He could be whatever. It's that the only reason you would call him lynchbait when you think he's scum, without knowing from previous games that he might be perceived as lynchbait by some people (i.e. you have no personal meta read of him) is that you know he is town in this game, and accidentally reveal that fact. However, if we simply have different definitions of lynchbait, most of this can't be guaranteed true.


Stop fucking repeating yourself. I got what you meant the first time you said it.

Saying the same shit for the 5th time now doesn't make your argument any more valid, lmao. It's as bad as it was to start with, and I said why.

I think this little debate isn't really going anywhere. We play in different ways, so while I don't have scumreads unless I want to lynch them, you have plenty of scumreads and therefore don't want to lynch them all. Just gonna have to agree to disagree, and it doesn't really help the discussion. Kinda sorry I brought it up.


x

Perhaps the second to last sentence is true. You're right that I've mostly focused on this one scenario to the exclusion of much else. It's kind of what I do - see something and latch onto it. I still don't think I'm wrong, but I'll look at your filter tomorrow. Thing is, I feel like you can often distill entire games down into individual moments. Defining moments. Like someone accidentally revealing his scumread is town, or subconsciously allowing privileged information to color their reads and explanations of their reads on other players.


x

Except for a few points, this post of yours felt town to me. Was much more nuanced than your previous ones. Might review my read on you later tomorrow.
Sorry I did not put much effort into writing this post. I am knackered. Heading off soon.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 03:42 GMT
#740
Oh, shit, Holyflare has two votes on him.

So, leading trains are:
fuba (2): NeverUnlucky, Calix
Tictock (3): Holyflare, fuba, Damdred
Holyflare (2): Tumblewood, Grackaroni

I like neither of the trains, including the one I have my vote on. My read on fuba has evolved, I null-read him at worst, lean-town-read him at best.

Fuba hasn't said why he was voting TT, Damdred has too much blind faith in HF, so that leaves only one person who has given reasons to vote TT. And apparently some of the reasons given were NAI for TT, so his case looks to me as a lurker one. That's a shitty train (Though that slot is shitty).

I scum-read TW, and null-read Grack, so that HF train isn't an appealing one to me either. TW's reasoning was a meta reasoning that looks like it applies to all of HF's games. Only Grack has substance to support his vote, and then again his points aren't ones I can relate to given some are meta points.

I'm thinking of lynching Damdred right now.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 11:53 GMT
#746
Ok, I found 2 of the scum overnight. I am more than very confident here. I am certain.

Calix and Damdred are scums.

Calix, kill me at night, this is another NU-solved-the-game game. It's in your best interest to end me.

@HF, @Vivax -- vote Damdred. We get Calix tomorrow.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 13:10 GMT
#749
Most points are in my filter, but if you only have time to read one filter, read his.

Look at how minimally confrontational his posts are. HF saw this in Damdred's play as well. He said that Damdred was acting too nicey nice. Dam tries not to get into any serious interaction to keep a low profile. This is confirmed by his reads only being town-reads. Some scum players have trouble assessing scumtells to town players because they know they are town. This applies to Damdred.

Also, he has been reactive rather than proactive the time he was there. Scumtell.

He has never answered the questions I asked him though that is NAI.

His mindless sheeping and more importantly the fact that he called his vote a sheep vote shows that he wants to ML someone and then give all the ML credit to HF who is the one driving the train.

His posts don't have town tone.

Pre-flip association point: It doesn't help that Calix who has scumslipped at least twice is defending Damdred by saying the train on him is rushed.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 14:02 GMT
#752
I know I said that I wouldn't vote Calix even if she was scum, but me not voting someone I consider a guaranteed scum hit is GTing.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 14:16 GMT
#754
On September 10 2016 23:14 Holyflare wrote:
I'd vote calix with you but I don't have time to write out a case today/play but just know that I do agree she's pretty scummy after reading her filter and that atrocious post today.

Also vote Ticktock with me, the logic is infallible and he's mafia.


I agree with the points you've made, but I'm not convinced that he is mafia.

Calix is 100% mafia to me. My vote stands where it is.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 14:41 GMT
#757
On September 10 2016 23:27 Holyflare wrote:
I mean who says they've skimmed and haven't read properly and asks why there's votes on me but then in the same post explains why there's two people voting me????????????

ALSO who decides to note vote someone based on good evidence just because they semi don't read the 3!!!!! out of 13 people on the wagon????

Not to mention I'm pretty sure she town read me and agreed with my points.

Also first 1/3 of filter is arguments with her town read NU.

Rest of it is just lots of giving out free wishy washy town reads and flip flopping on vivax, I think there's one real case but that's on town Fuba.


Also, she slipped when she talked about setup spec, saying that town had PRs. Someone who rolled town would know which town roles are in the game. That's the first thing they would check.

Additionally, her LW talk seemed coming from a mafia trying to appear like he's helping town perspective. It in no way helped town. If anything, her proposition would have given mafia more freedom to frame those LWs.
btw, I will not post a LW. Any LW attached to my death is a framed one.

There's also the meta points that make her 100% mafia in my eyes. I will list them later if need be.
@Calix, they're not the shitty meta-reads you usually get scum-read for i.e. being much less active than usual. They're actual things you've only said as scum and will only say as scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 15:01 GMT
#763
Why do you prefer a lurker lynch over the Calix? Even if he's scum with Calix, his lynch is rather useless in terms of info.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 15:13 GMT
#766
Calix is the 100%.

It's also wayyy too convenient that noone but Grack town-reads TT.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 15:23 GMT
#769
On September 11 2016 00:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Just to be clear, HF:

Am I the lynch plan tomorrow if TT flips town, mafia, or both?


If he flips both, you're the lynch plan, yes.

Calix should be the lynch today or tomorrow. No question here.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 15:30 GMT
#774
On September 11 2016 00:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 00:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 11 2016 00:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Just to be clear, HF:

Am I the lynch plan tomorrow if TT flips town, mafia, or both?


If he flips both, you're the lynch plan, yes.

Calix should be the lynch today or tomorrow. No question here.

lol not you silly. And by the both I mean to ask whether I should be the lynch regardless of what TT flips.


Yes, I know.

What is your reads list like?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 15:31 GMT
#775
On September 11 2016 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
also you say loads of people scum read tt but there's only 3 votes on him


I say nobody town-reads him. Different. It's too convenient.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 15:45 GMT
#779
stfu scum, no one cares what you think.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 15:50 GMT
#784
On September 11 2016 00:46 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 00:44 Tumblewood wrote:
but if we get to 30 minutes before EoD and town has still not seen the light I will consolidate because he's not a bad wagon if you can get past the people on it. and then if he flips green we vote Hf. simple.


I don't agree with lining up HF as a lynch for tomorrow which is what it looks like you're doing here. If you think HF could be scum pushing a bad wagon, just vote him now instead of doing this? Like what is your thought process here exactly?

Can you please explain how you town-read fuba? I really do not see it.


He is voting HF, dummy.

Yes, it is bad to outright associate a ML to a scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 15:52 GMT
#785
Calix's opening wasn't strong, where did you get this from? She herself admitted that she was dumb.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 181
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 916
910 731
ggaemo 657
actioN 429
Mong 283
Yoon 117
Shuttle 108
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 36
soO 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 24
Bale 22
ZergMaN 20
Noble 17
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Fuzer 22
League of Legends
JimRising 582
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor785
Other Games
summit1g8846
ceh9391
Happy380
PiGStarcraft240
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS55
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Rush1343
• Stunt441
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 58m
OSC
14h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.