• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:52
CEST 01:52
KST 08:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8238 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 15:16 GMT
#476
On September 10 2016 00:14 Superbia wrote:
Is anyone taking vivax seriously? I'd prefer to ignore giant posts

He's my strongest town-read (even stronger than myself, kek).
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 15:23 GMT
#487
javascript:addUBB_selected('reply_area', 'quote')
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 15:35 GMT
#492
On September 10 2016 00:24 Palmar wrote:
maybe too many people suspect TW.

I like my reads to be edgy, because I'm edgy as fuck. So idk

And yet he has no votes. I do not know what to make of this.

Agreed that it's too convenient that no one trs him.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 15:38 GMT
#493
On September 10 2016 00:24 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
javascript:addUBB_selected('reply_area', 'quote')

attempting to cheat, noted.

[Initializing...]

[Death Whisperer: Skynx]
[Witch: Grackoroni]
[Necromancer: TicTock]

On September 10 2016 00:26 Palmar wrote:
Why did you call me useless as town NU? That's not true I'm the #1 player.

Lel
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 15:46 GMT
#505
On September 10 2016 00:45 Skynx wrote:
HF is town for tunnel on TT easiest read so far.

Tunneling is NAI.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 15:52 GMT
#512
On September 10 2016 00:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
NU vs Skynx is getting dumb. All I'm seeing is NU conflating contribution with alignment and Skynx getting annoyed.

NU, maybe back off and see what Skynx does when they finish catching up/ are not playing Overwatch or what the fuck ever and then resume this.

truth
nu vs. skynx is TvT. as long as skynx isn't voting me I will sheep him because I am 90ish percent sure he's town and his voting record is about twice as good as mine. this subject to change if/when I lose confidence in that read or get pissed at someone


How about...

... you read players for yourself and vote whoever appears scummy to you?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 15:52 GMT
#513
On September 10 2016 00:50 Superbia wrote:
Can someone acknowledge how good and funny my posts are btw?

They are hilarious. You and Palmar are giving me good chuckles.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 15:59 GMT
#519
On September 10 2016 00:54 Tumblewood wrote:
actually I am too waffly on NU to call him fully town just yet. he is too experienced and too wtf for me to make a newbie call. but I think he is town, even though he does stupid shit like have 5 scumreads or argue about how I need to explain everything


This is my 7th FM game. I'm not too experienced for anyone to read.

How the fuck do you call me too experienced and newbie in the same sentence?

There are two methods to find the scum:
1. Go for town-reads and find scum by PoE.
2. Find the scumminess in players' posts.

We all use both manners, but we tend to favor one over the other. For instance, Damdred only has town-reads so far, so he has a preference for 1., while I have 5 scum-reads, so I like 2. better. Having 5 scum-reads is neither stupid nor AI.

How about...
... you actually explain 'everything'? I won't ask you to explain anything if you do explain them, zzz.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:10 GMT
#529
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


l
v
On September 10 2016 00:11 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
NU vs Skynx is getting dumb. All I'm seeing is NU conflating contribution with alignment and Skynx getting annoyed.

NU, maybe back off and see what Skynx does when they finish catching up/ are not playing Overwatch or what the fuck ever and then resume this.


Alright. In the meantime, what are your reads?


Already explained my scum reads. Not hurling up a reads list for the hell of it when all that does is give scum more information than necessary on how I operate.

Ask a more specific question if you actually want to pry into my alignment. "What are your reads" is the most basic bitch type of question that only makes people regurgitate opinions without noting anything new.


zzz
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:11 GMT
#531
On September 10 2016 01:10 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


I feel like calling you an incredibly massive hypocrite and in fact I am.

But you're from the UK so I'll let it slide.


No.

It's not hypocritical when a) Vivax has not explicitly stated his scum-reads (whereas I did) and b) I only asked for explanations for his scum-reads, not town.

It's still hypocritical, lol.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:15 GMT
#534
On September 10 2016 01:11 Skynx wrote:
brb cooking and stuff plz comment on my stuff while i'm away so i can comment back especially NU since you wanted me to become active how do you feel about my reads?


They're very similar to the thread's consensus reads. That either means you are trying to blend in by agreeing with everyone, or those players have townslipped/scumslipped hard enough for a majority of people to share the same reads.

I like that you're trying, it doesn't make you town though. I needed to call you out for it for you to start posting content. I can see a town tone in your posts though. Null read for now.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:16 GMT
#535
On September 10 2016 01:13 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:11 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:10 Calix wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


I feel like calling you an incredibly massive hypocrite and in fact I am.

But you're from the UK so I'll let it slide.


No.

It's not hypocritical when a) Vivax has not explicitly stated his scum-reads (whereas I did) and b) I only asked for explanations for his scum-reads, not town.

It's still hypocritical, lol.


Strong counterargument. I am utterly hapless to defend myself.

Tell me where Vivax has made his town/ scum-reads clear in his ISO and I'll recant.


He did not. It's nonetheless hypocritical of you to call my question about reads basic/useless and then seeing you ask a fairly similar question to Vivax.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:23 GMT
#541
Also, fuba tried throwing shade on me previously.

Calix, what conclusion do you make of your last post? What is yo' new stance on Vivax?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:38 GMT
#547
On September 10 2016 01:34 Calix wrote:

Uh yes? People generally have opinions on popular topics of discussion, especially when suspects are being discussed. Why would you not want to give yours? Even if you don't think you have anything new to add, saying something like "I agree with X" is still better than nothing.


What is your take on the Vivax - Superbia showdown hen?

What game are you referring to, Hype Mafia?


Please tell me you aren't going to go read other games to meta-read someone/understand someone's behavior...

So associations/ narratives?[/QUOTE]
duh
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:39 GMT
#548
On September 10 2016 01:37 Vivax wrote:
Who was the guy who bitched about NU calling TW lynch bait again? HF did the same, he better have called both of them out.

Fuba did.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:40 GMT
#549
On September 10 2016 01:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:37 Vivax wrote:
Who was the guy who bitched about NU calling TW lynch bait again? HF did the same, he better have called both of them out.

Fuba did.

Supeia too if I'm not mistaken.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:59 GMT
#553
On September 10 2016 01:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:37 Vivax wrote:
Who was the guy who bitched about NU calling TW lynch bait again? HF did the same, he better have called both of them out.

Fuba did.


Ya he did, replying to superbia who was the one initially posting that.
Don't really see HF having an opinion on Tumble either when claiming he's lynch bait.

And looking at NU's filter I don't see him claiming TW is lynch bait either? Am I missing the post?

Below.
On September 09 2016 20:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
You shouldn't expect a follow up from Tumblewood that guy is 100% free madia lynch bait.


i'm just not gonna waste 4 hours explaining myself to some scrub who thinks he's caught me in a lie
On September 09 2016 10:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 10:21 Tumblewood wrote:
pls stop making me explain myself


It's kind of the point of the game.

If you have reads but can't express them, no one's going to follow them, and you're as useless as town-Palmar.

Explain them.

see?
it's not even my reads that are unexplained. it's my non-reads. like I have to waste my time explaining why you're all scrubs and I'm not scum for saying something but not drawing a conclusion from it
The worst post of this game and I've only read like 8 posts.

but that makes it seem less bad if it's only one of 8 posts you've seen
On September 09 2016 11:33 fuba wrote:
On September 09 2016 09:26 Tumblewood wrote:
fuba also seems pretty cool

While I appreciate it, it always makes me uncomfortable when people town read me, especially D1 XD

sorry nvm you're scum + Show Spoiler [in case you couldn't tell] +
that was a j o k e and I still think he is town

can I just complain about new players for a sec? cause I'm reading some posts by NU and he keeps attacking people for being lazy. I get the intentions and that may or not be valid on your home site but here on TL lazy is the meta. it's like a competition for who can look the laziest each game.

I want to sheep you hf but after last game I'm paranoid


If It takes you 4 hours to answer 3 fucking questions, mafia isn't for you.

It's 100% your reads that aren't explained. "is cool" "is interesting" I like" aren't worth shit without backing up. HF is right, you're lynch bait.

Then drop that lazy meta for a game. I didn't sign up for a lurkfest/laziest-person-wins! game.

Still waiting for you to actually respond to my questions and stop being overly defensive.

But yes, it is clear that I scum-read him.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 17:15 GMT
#557
On September 10 2016 02:11 Holyflare wrote:
yeh but I'm not the one being openly abrasive about it


"HF is right, you're lynch bait."
Tell me what's abrasive about this.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 17:18 GMT
#560
On September 10 2016 02:16 Holyflare wrote:
all of your posts come off like you have a massive stick rammed so far up your arse that you're poking people in the eyes with it by speaking

Right, I am arrogant.

How do you tie this up with being scum?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 17:26 GMT
#565
On September 10 2016 02:20 Holyflare wrote:
apart from that time I called you scummy

You also said that me not sheeping you made me scum and that me voting a Brit dude confirmed me as mafia, but this was trolling.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10065
Rain 653
Artosis 471
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam698
JimRising 563
Day[9].tv529
PiGStarcraft177
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm68
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Scarra564
• Day9tv529
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
OSC
8m
CranKy Ducklings0
Stellar Fest
13h 8m
OSC
22h 8m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.