• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:25
CEST 04:25
KST 11:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 16 2016 23:43 GMT
#2823
On September 17 2016 08:38 Damdred wrote:
Why bot superbia in that list of three?

I trust her for whatever reason.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 13:22 GMT
#2826
Idc what HF was pushing or not pushing. He was obvious town. If I could see it, you should've been able to see it too.

Knowing what HF is capable of has nothing to do with my read on him. Being a good player doesn't make him less town. WTF is this argument?

I always flip my reads.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 13:32 GMT
#2827
You pushing Shape doesn't make you confirmed. Especially when 2 conf towns and myself (conf town to myself) were voting you yesterday making it a 100% town train.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 17:01 GMT
#2834
Why weren't TW and Grack killed then?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 18:04 GMT
#2837
On September 18 2016 02:58 Palmar wrote:
if I die:

Vivax is never mafia.
NU is probably not mafia
one of superbia/TW/grack/fuba is mafia
Damdred is 100% mafia


Where is this coming from?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 21:06 GMT
#2848
No kill or Calix/Skynx clutch?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 21:15 GMT
#2856
I do not believe that HF/Scott didn't shoot. HF seemed heated after he got MLed.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 21:19 GMT
#2861
Plamar gotta go.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 21:49 GMT
#2868
On September 18 2016 06:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2016 06:16 Superbia wrote:
HF shot Palmar.

or maybe he didn't

or maybe I got saved

No, only the DW would save you.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 22:02 GMT
#2871
On September 18 2016 06:52 Palmar wrote:
the dw is dead isn't he?


You would be the first person to know.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 22:05 GMT
#2873
On September 18 2016 07:02 Palmar wrote:
oh

well fuck this

hf would have shot vivax, every time.


I remember he said he was going to shoot X if he was lynched. I just don't remember who X was.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 17 2016 22:54 GMT
#2882
Ok, I am imagining it.

What next?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 18 2016 20:46 GMT
#2898
^ Holyflare cannot vote.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 18 2016 20:47 GMT
#2899
Ok, Palmar probably isn't mafia unless he is being bussed by his other teammate. He is unlikely to be in a team with Damdred, the only other guy who has not voted.

I'm going for Super.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 18 2016 22:35 GMT
#2902
Why are you so sure he's mafia? He has done nothing AI this game. Only his voting pattern is telling.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 19 2016 16:21 GMT
#2933
On September 19 2016 20:45 Superbia wrote:
Also what the hell is your strategy/thought process as town NU?


In general or in this game?

In general it would be to find the scum by myself.

This game my strategy is to get carried.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 19 2016 16:23 GMT
#2934
I mean, if Plamar was town, he would be pushing for someone else, right?

Now he's just accepting his lynch which leads me to think he is scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 19 2016 17:36 GMT
#2939
On September 20 2016 02:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Only 4 hours until dead Palmar. Glad to see we're getting all of my favorite lynches in this game.

In the unlikely scenario that you're town you'll probably get to shoot Me or Damdred or whoever you'd like.


Grack is mafia.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 19 2016 22:08 GMT
#2968
TW//Damdred are my 100% town.

Souperbia would be my follow-up town-read.

Then Grack for this post
On September 11 2016 05:45 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll just say that these guys are all town

Holyflare (2): Tumblewood, Grackaroni
Damdred (2): NeverUnlucky, Calix
Superbia (1) Vivax

I really don't think the TT lynch will end well.


and for being the first one to vote Plamar on D3. This dude's likely town.

Vivax is prolly the last mob. Lix and Skynx had their sights on that dude at EoD. Fuba would be my second guess. :3

Worth noting that Plamar had a hard on TW for D1 and D2 and that TW was the one starting the Shapey train.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 19 2016 22:10 GMT
#2969
On September 20 2016 06:37 Grackaroni wrote:
RNG save between person saved last night and Damdred who is also confirmed now.


Town auto-wins, dude. We have two confirmed town. As long as the ghosts keep one of them alive for the whole game, town wins. We'll just lynch Vivax/Fuba in whatever order, the last scum cannot kill both TW and Damdred.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 155
NeuroSwarm 140
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13286
Rain 2265
Shuttle 1219
Artosis 593
Bale 32
NaDa 31
League of Legends
Doublelift3291
Counter-Strike
taco 379
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Mew2King120
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor893
Other Games
summit1g8581
Day[9].tv718
JimRising 622
C9.Mang0328
PiGStarcraft312
ArmadaUGS62
ViBE61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 151
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra798
• Day9tv718
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 35m
OSC
19h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.