• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:55
CEST 14:55
KST 21:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6973 users

[M][N] Star Wars: Rogue 1 Hype Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 18:12 GMT
#744
Townie:
Palmar
Trfel
Koshi
Disformation

Wouldn't Lynch today:
Danelerh
Holyflare
Race Bannon

Stil unsure:
TicTock

WTF:
Vivax

Would lynch:
Tumblewood
Rels
Geript
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 18:17 GMT
#746
On August 31 2016 03:16 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 03:12 scott31337 should have written:
Townie:
Vivax
Race Bannon

Wouldn't Lynch today:
Danelerh
Holyflare
Palmar
disformation

Stil unsure:
TicTock
Trfel
Rels

WTF:
Koshi

Would lynch:
Scott
Geript




Is this your list?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 18:22 GMT
#748
Here you go Tumble

[image loading]

I don't apologize to mafia.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 19:03 GMT
#756
On August 31 2016 03:49 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 03:45 Vivax wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:23 DanelerH wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:12 scott31337 wrote:
Would lynch:
Tumblewood
Rels
Geript


This seems like an odd list. I don't recall you ever saying anything about Geript being suspcious.


Nope he disagreed with Palmar about geript

hm.
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2016 05:47 scott31337 wrote:
On August 30 2016 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
Enough talking about geript and tw, let's focus on you know, the rest of the game?

Dane comes in and can only focuses on one person to vote (geript) but it's basically a sheep, returns and seems annoyed that they got called out and maintain that they are still voting geript when voti


I wasn't a fan of this either - I didn't like the geript case all that much to be honest. He seems a bit scared to post, you know what I mean?

I'm down for lynching Tumble as well - Rels WTF you at?!?

Yo scott what happened?


It has to do with this posting I read yesterday - he did his "scroll through and point out" thing - but I have no idea where he stands of who he wants to lynch. I don't want to quote everything, but there's three townreads (HF, vivax, Koshi) and he likes your read progression - does he Scumread RB? Like I have no clue besides a few town reads where he stands.

He'd be at the bottom of the three I listed.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 19:03 GMT
#757
I have tickets at work to answer as well and lunch still to eat but I'll be back before deadline for sure.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 19:24 GMT
#764
On August 31 2016 04:08 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2016 18:08 Koshi wrote:
On August 30 2016 17:17 Trfel wrote:
He started by checking meta on Rels and comparing that to his opening in this game, and voted for Rels. Then he said that Race Bannon could be mafia for his post about PMs. Then he said that "maybe the others have a point" about disformation not having many reads, implying that he's getting a bit suspicious of disformation. Then he says that Palmar's townread on Race Bannon makes sense, but Race Bannon is still in his mafia pool. Then he says he's down for lynching Tumblewood as well.

Then he votes for Tumblewood, with no explanation.

##vote scott31337

What in all this makes him mafia over town playing the game?
The part that you removed from the post? Where The above summary of scott31337's play shows no follow through on his reads. Example: If I call Player A scum, and then go on talking about a bunch of other things and never talk about Player A any more, am I actually serious about Player A being scum? And when he finally votes for Tumblewood without saying anything at all, ever, about Tumblewood.... it doesn't seem like he's actually interested in lynching Tumblewood, but just hiding on the biggest wagon.
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2016 22:27 Vivax wrote:
Retracting the TR on Trfel. While his pickup on the disfo oddity seemed good it happened during a spree of questions that makes it appear less original than I thought it was.

On August 29 2016 16:34 Trfel wrote:
Tumblewood

Tumblewood has made several reads this game but it doesn't feel like he cares about those reads at all. One big example of this is his Palmar read:
On August 29 2016 06:35 Tumblewood wrote:
maybe palmar's mafia
On August 29 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
idk I feel like if you applied that read to every situation you'd lynch scum the same amount as normal.
Tumblewood feels a bit unsure and apathetic about Palmar's scumread of Rels, but still seems to think that Palmar may be mafia. Yet when I asked him for more about this read, he said no.

In addition, there is no continuity to his reads. It just doesn't seem like he cares about his reads at all.

Thoughts?


Also don't understand why he's not joining the TW wagon having posted this earlier. Shouldn't he be like, remembering what he posted here and happy to jump on TW and digging this up again?
After that, Tumblewood posted his read on Tictock. And I thought about Tumblewood's previous posting more. I don't like Tumblewood all that much, but I'd rather lynch scott31337, I think


Well you saw the post I made when it was 2-2-2-2. Rels voted for me, even when the others were leading the votes and said he would lynch these other three.

Nobody was interested in Rels anymore after he posted - and at that time, I wasn't down for switching to geript, and TW looks the worst. That's why I changed my vote. I am interested in the lynch - for the information I have, I believe it has the best chance to hit mafia. I think you're town, but it's interesting how you phrase that.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 19:28 GMT
#766
On August 31 2016 04:17 DanelerH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 03:45 Vivax wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:23 DanelerH wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:12 scott31337 wrote:
Would lynch:
Tumblewood
Rels
Geript


This seems like an odd list. I don't recall you ever saying anything about Geript being suspcious.


Nope he disagreed with Palmar about geript


That's what I thought. I'm starting to become tempted to lynch Scott.

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 04:03 scott31337 wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:49 disformation wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:45 Vivax wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:23 DanelerH wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:12 scott31337 wrote:
Would lynch:
Tumblewood
Rels
Geript


This seems like an odd list. I don't recall you ever saying anything about Geript being suspcious.


Nope he disagreed with Palmar about geript

hm.
On August 30 2016 05:47 scott31337 wrote:
On August 30 2016 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
Enough talking about geript and tw, let's focus on you know, the rest of the game?

Dane comes in and can only focuses on one person to vote (geript) but it's basically a sheep, returns and seems annoyed that they got called out and maintain that they are still voting geript when voti


I wasn't a fan of this either - I didn't like the geript case all that much to be honest. He seems a bit scared to post, you know what I mean?

I'm down for lynching Tumble as well - Rels WTF you at?!?

Yo scott what happened?


It has to do with this posting I read yesterday - he did his "scroll through and point out" thing - but I have no idea where he stands of who he wants to lynch. I don't want to quote everything, but there's three townreads (HF, vivax, Koshi) and he likes your read progression - does he Scumread RB? Like I have no clue besides a few town reads where he stands.

He'd be at the bottom of the three I listed.


You don't know where xe stands? I think the voting thread makes it quite obvious. Geript plans on lynching Disformation.


Who said this

On August 30 2016 16:46 geript wrote:
Expanding on disinformation. Like there's a bunch of reasons to dislike his filter, flip flopping, going with the current, etc. it just feels really natural, especially his progression on my post.


and then voted for him?
I mean who else does he not like?
Geript's a smart guy - if he rolled scum, he knows not to "give town a damn thing".
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 20:47 GMT
#842
On August 31 2016 05:44 DanelerH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 04:20 Trfel wrote:
I could maybe lynch DanelerH, though. It's just very hard to see him approaching this game from a town mindset. I cannot figure out how he's going about solving the game, the direction of his filter seems to be more just random. The biggest example of that being his latest series of posts, where after voting for geript yesterday, he talks about some random, disconnected stuff today, of no relevance to the lynch.

The only problem is that I could maybe see him being town and not posting many of his actual thoughts, to the point that the progression in what he has posted makes no sense.

That said, the point that Holyflare made on him makes a lot of sense, and his response doesn't seem very interested in figuring out people's alignments.


There actually is a reason for that. I was going back over everyone's filters and found a few questions I wanted to ask. In each case, there was an answer they could have given that would have directly contradicted something that they said around the post I was quoting. Unfortunately, that ended up being fruitless. Luckily, I noticed Scott had disagreed with lynching Geript, despite having listed xym in the list of people to lynch. Because of this, I'm going to change my vote to Scott.

##vote Scott


You know I talked about this when dis asked me about it?

On August 31 2016 04:03 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 03:49 disformation wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:45 Vivax wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:23 DanelerH wrote:
On August 31 2016 03:12 scott31337 wrote:
Would lynch:
Tumblewood
Rels
Geript


This seems like an odd list. I don't recall you ever saying anything about Geript being suspcious.


Nope he disagreed with Palmar about geript

hm.
On August 30 2016 05:47 scott31337 wrote:
On August 30 2016 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
Enough talking about geript and tw, let's focus on you know, the rest of the game?

Dane comes in and can only focuses on one person to vote (geript) but it's basically a sheep, returns and seems annoyed that they got called out and maintain that they are still voting geript when voti


I wasn't a fan of this either - I didn't like the geript case all that much to be honest. He seems a bit scared to post, you know what I mean?

I'm down for lynching Tumble as well - Rels WTF you at?!?

Yo scott what happened?


It has to do with this posting I read yesterday - he did his "scroll through and point out" thing - but I have no idea where he stands of who he wants to lynch. I don't want to quote everything, but there's three townreads (HF, vivax, Koshi) and he likes your read progression - does he Scumread RB? Like I have no clue besides a few town reads where he stands.

He'd be at the bottom of the three I listed.

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 21:00 GMT
#901
What has happened
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 21:10 GMT
#909
Ugg
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 30 2016 21:12 GMT
#914
I think I may have to start from scratch on some of my reads.

I'll be back later.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 31 2016 15:20 GMT
#1036
It just seems like every one bailed off of TW so easily, it just makes me wonder.

So answer your question HF - I was working on a ticket at work and was trying to count votes in the thread - by the time I did, it was 5-4 Rels? I think, Rels was ahead. So I never did change my vote - I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted to, I was like "Welp, If I don't die, there just going to try to mislynch me tomorrow instead, and I'm going to be gone a lot of the game day."

I'll be spending some good time in the thread this afternoon - I have an american football game to go to Thursday night, and driving out of town for work on Friday morning for network installs, so I won't be around much after today.

I'll be back in a while.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 31 2016 19:00 GMT
#1119
LOL Nice one Race.

Getting swamped with a site crapping out - but I'm sort of around.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 31 2016 20:10 GMT
#1134
Amen Koshi -

The only part I disagree with (but I still think HF is town) is he can post a butt load as mafia too, are you referring to "content" and quality, and not just aruging/spamming,right?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 31 2016 20:23 GMT
#1139
On September 01 2016 05:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 05:10 scott31337 wrote:
Amen Koshi -

The only part I disagree with (but I still think HF is town) is he can post a butt load as mafia too, are you referring to "content" and quality, and not just aruging/spamming,right?

Do you not disagree with the part where he calls two townies mafia? Aka his entire post?


From my POV, I know i'm town, and at the beginning - like I posted, I didn't know if Vivax actually believed in his case, or was trying to mislynch me - since the case wasn't that great. Even after how D1 went - he's still pushing it. To me, there's three situations I see -

Koshi is mafia and has me pocketed - It's almost in the tinfoil category for me. I just don't see him going thru all this trouble, especially when the votes were close, went after TW, etc. I just don't buy it, it's so much extra work for little gain.

Vivax is mafia trying to mislynch me - which started with his "case" - This seems like the more realistic answer. "Oh look in the Mafia DB, Scott got mislynched D1 quite a bit, let's get him!" - He feels I'm weak/low hanging fruit, and this makes the most sense to me. I mean even reading Koshi's case on Vivax makes more sense than Vivax's case.

They are both town, tunneled and way off - now if this is true, we're probably fucked anyway unless we get a red cop check - so I don't want to be depressed and think this route.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 31 2016 20:26 GMT
#1140
On September 01 2016 05:12 Vivax wrote:
scott: " ill be around in a while". grand total of 2 super meaningless posts. imagine when hes not goong to be around


It's going to take a more than that to rattle me like you did disformation with your bullshit.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 31 2016 21:04 GMT
#1146
Fuhq he wasn't lying, darnit Disfor - Come on we can do this!
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 31 2016 21:07 GMT
#1148
There goes an extra lynch too
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 31 2016 21:23 GMT
#1151
On September 01 2016 06:14 Vivax wrote:
back to scott tw palmar team with geript offchance for me then


So over half the day two mafia were about to get lynched day 1 and none of the above three ever pushed any shennanies. Mmmhmmm
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 31 2016 21:45 GMT
#1154
Day 1: Final Vote Count



Votes:
  • Rels (6) - Palmar, Vivax, scott31337, disformation, Koshi, Tictock, Holyflare, disformation, Koshi, Tumblewood, Tictock, Palmar
  • Trfel (0) - disformation
  • disformation (0) - Holyflare, Koshi, geript
  • Tumblewood (1) - Koshi, Koshi, Holyflare, scott31337, Tictock, Palmar, disformation, disformation, Trfel
  • Koshi (0) - DanelerH
  • geript (0) - Palmar, disformation, DanelerH, Palmar, Tumblewood
  • scott31337 (4) - Vivax, Rels, Trfel, DanelerH, Trfel, Tumblewood
  • TicTock (0) - Tumblewood
  • Vivax (1) - disformation, Race Bannon
  • DanelerH (1) - geript

Rels is the lynch.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 578
SHIN 120
Railgan 55
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69229
Calm 11446
Rain 2455
Bisu 1766
FanTaSy 810
Stork 606
Shuttle 563
soO 500
Rush 298
firebathero 236
[ Show more ]
Soma 235
Snow 213
Last 169
Light 107
Mind 95
Pusan 70
Sharp 63
hero 49
ToSsGirL 41
Free 36
Bale 36
Trap 35
Mong 28
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 23
zelot 19
Sexy 16
Noble 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Shine 12
HiyA 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8412
Dendi876
Counter-Strike
fl0m2919
byalli1023
x6flipin294
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King66
Other Games
gofns34346
singsing2200
B2W.Neo609
Pyrionflax286
Trikslyr41
Hui .31
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings168
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
• Dystopia_ 6
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos3046
• Nemesis2894
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 6m
OSC
10h 6m
Replay Cast
10h 6m
OSC
23h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.