• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9279 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T]

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 18 2016 17:58 GMT
#28
/in
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 01:09 GMT
#88
Can confirm. I drink iced tea without sugar.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 01:23 GMT
#93
Poll: Will this game generate ban list drama?

Koshi (10)
 
77%

No (2)
 
15%

Yes (1)
 
8%

13 total votes

Your vote: Will this game generate ban list drama?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Koshi

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 01:29 GMT
#96
Not trying to be mean fyi. I like Koshi and ban list drama.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 03:28 GMT
#109
Your wish is my command.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 10:52 GMT
#142
Wtf? No modkill for Rels after he posted QT. Game ruined.
On July 20 2016 12:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Grack seems pretty unstable. Maybe it will be him

You leave me no choice! I have my reasons. . .
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 11:32 GMT
#153
From my experience day 1 lynch usually lands on somebody largely inactive.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 11:50 GMT
#161
On July 20 2016 20:47 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 20:32 Grackaroni wrote:
From my experience day 1 lynch usually lands on somebody largely inactive.


Yes I agree, is it too soon to start voting?

I am unsure about the timezones for all the players but this is to quiet. It feels like a scum town atm... I would throw accusations left and right now if it was irl to gauge some responses!

You can vote whenever you wish. No need to ask my permission. It is quiet right now. I'm mostly waiting for some of the players I'm more familiar with.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 12:10 GMT
#166
What kind of mistakes do you usually make as mafia?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 12:29 GMT
#169
Hah! I think talking too much might be the perfect weakness to have while playing forum mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 12:31 GMT
#170
I'd say the hardest thing for me is trying to find the middle ground between over defending a teammate to the point that it's obvious I'm mafia and just bussing my entire team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 12:35 GMT
#171
Since we're the only players in here at the moment, gun to your head, who would you rather lynch out of me/Rels/Skynx. This is entirely non-binding of course.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 12:42 GMT
#174
The storm has arrived.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 12:44 GMT
#176
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?

I'm pretty confident you're town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 12:49 GMT
#181
On July 20 2016 21:48 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 21:42 Grackaroni wrote:
The storm has arrived.


It feels like this post has a lot of hidden information care to elaborate?

None at all. It's my attempt to be clever from your previous post.
On July 20 2016 21:02 Lunaticman wrote:
It feels like the calm before the storm...

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 12:51 GMT
#182
On July 20 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 21:48 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 21:42 Grackaroni wrote:
The storm has arrived.


It feels like this post has a lot of hidden information care to elaborate?

It's a joke based on your post and me posting.

To be fair, I saw 100.000.000.000% and figured there had to be something good in there.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 12:56 GMT
#188
Just because you're an extremely eager new player. I'm pretty doubtful you would play like this as mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 13:28 GMT
#221
On July 20 2016 22:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:08 emperorchampion wrote:
koshi I disagree with the set-up point: I think mafai wants to pm the mods or ask in QT versus discuss it in thread. Seems way too brazen to me

No. Mafia tends to do it in the thread because it is a post with a lot of words that puts them in the center of attention without any risk.

Do you see how he used way more words than needed?

Doesn't make him mafia. But I have seen mafia do it just like that.

I think this can be a scum tell for lurkers who are just looking to buff up their filter to avoid a lynch. It's pretty much a null tell for somebody I can only assume will be posting a lot.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 13:31 GMT
#223
On July 20 2016 22:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:03 Koshi wrote:
I think Lunaticman has done everything a mafia does early game.

Ask a simple question about the setup:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.


Call somebody blue / bluehunted + is self-aware
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?


Do "serious" scumhunting on a matter that was put forward as a joke. Bit too hard-try
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:17 Lunaticman wrote:
I was expecting emperorchampion to be very active in the beginning since I spectated the last game played (the one with hilary and trump). Maybe he changed his playstyle or maybe he simply asleep.

What do you think Rels?



And lastly it maybe seems like he is trusting people too much and tries to buddy them.






That all said I don't scumread you. It's just something I saw . Game is young.


Is this the game koshi finally rolls mafia?

A wild Palmar appears.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 13:35 GMT
#229
On July 20 2016 22:03 Koshi wrote:
I think Lunaticman has done everything a mafia does early game.

Ask a simple question about the setup:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.


Call somebody blue / bluehunted + is self-aware
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?


Do "serious" scumhunting on a matter that was put forward as a joke. Bit too hard-try
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:17 Lunaticman wrote:
I was expecting emperorchampion to be very active in the beginning since I spectated the last game played (the one with hilary and trump). Maybe he changed his playstyle or maybe he simply asleep.

What do you think Rels?



And lastly it maybe seems like he is trusting people too much and tries to buddy them.






That all said I don't scumread you. It's just something I saw . Game is young.

I'm more curious about this part. He didn't give anyone a town read aside from suggesting Kels could be blue. Any posts in particular?
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 529
SteadfastSC346
TaKeTV 256
Rex94
IndyStarCraft 57
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 338
ProTech138
Rex 94
IndyStarCraft 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44289
Bisu 2364
Horang2 1364
Shuttle 882
EffOrt 783
Hyuk 593
BeSt 553
Soma 509
Mini 387
Light 377
[ Show more ]
Larva 316
Rush 219
ZerO 198
Mong 93
Leta 88
Snow 75
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 43
JYJ 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
sorry 20
Terrorterran 19
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1529
Khaldor1016
Lowko437
Other Games
gofns39209
singsing1995
olofmeister1413
Beastyqt462
hiko452
B2W.Neo431
Livibee210
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX123
Hui .90
Mew2King70
djWHEAT67
ArmadaUGS54
QueenE15
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2084
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 20m
Online Event
21h 20m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.