• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10159 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:59 GMT
#799
Welp, we win the most clusterfuck EOD town award.

or funniest moment because I am laughing my arse off
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 21:05 GMT
#806
On June 09 2016 05:58 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:58 Shapelog wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Wherethebugsgo

going with purely gut here

WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

VOTE KAWA

Because I have said over and over That the way the vote piled on him before this made me think he was town due to it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 21:08 GMT
#816
On June 09 2016 06:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:05 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:58 Koshi wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:58 Shapelog wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Wherethebugsgo

going with purely gut here

WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

VOTE KAWA

Because I have said over and over That the way the vote piled on him before this made me think he was town due to it.

I had the opposite feeling. No VE no WBG no Palmar

Prehaps, this game is harder then it looks?
Also Chez has like 3 people left that aren't town or blue
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 21:10 GMT
#820
On June 09 2016 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
Also these vote counts are atrocious. My vote doesn't count?? Like please. This game is really frustrating to play already, please at least have the vote counts be accurate.

Jsut hard claim doc.

I will laugh even more if he does.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 21:15 GMT
#828
Facts:
-No one can read me when I am town
On June 09 2016 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.


Tumblewood is also wrong about my alignment, meaning he cannot read me at all ever.

Purpose of Post:
-To show that no one really understands the codester
-People are too damm paranoid of me
-TW still is losing in our game of reading (I am not doing much better).
-To steal Chez's shit
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 21:16 GMT
#829
On June 09 2016 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
ya i shoulda fucking fake claimed. im such a nice person

No you shouldn't. You played correctly.
Play like this and people might listen to you in the future.
I'll remember.

+1

Now I am going to take a break and come back later. Most likely read thou near EOD, since I feel that active mafia (if any) would be thrown off.

Also Kel, you can start posting at any time.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:25 GMT
#850
On June 09 2016 07:23 Koshi wrote:
If I ever host a game it will be all vt vs goons + framer and after a townlynch the lynched townie gets either a doc/copcheck/vigshot/or any other blue role.

Fuck claims.

I actually had this idea, but a random person gets the power. The person is dependent on the lynch. scum lynch = 1 shot power for scum to use when ever, town power.

Though, never got it off the drawing table
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:28 GMT
#851
On June 09 2016 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Doc should be on Koshi.

Doc is going to heal who he thinks he needs healing.

*inner monologue*
Dammit, my plan might be foiled by this. I already am revealed due to Yugi's swords of revealing light, now i need to play it carefully.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:41 GMT
#854
On June 09 2016 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 08:28 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Doc should be on Koshi.

Doc is going to heal who he thinks he needs healing.

*inner monologue*
Dammit, my plan might be foiled by this. I already am revealed due to Yugi's swords of revealing light, now i need to play it carefully.

So long as it's Koshi, I approve. His vote is like vote repellant, and a lot of people talking like VE lynch is good. Need advantages.

You do realize that I am at the mercy of mafia right?
And if mafia really wants to, he dies anyway?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:47 GMT
#855
Hold up,
I can perhaps make an "arrangement" to mafia while I actually just reread EoD

*mhem*

Mafia, I swear to fucking god if you roleblock me, I will not only spam children books out like lyrics from whatszy's mouth. But I will also draw each player in this game, to how I think they look like in real life.

I will also burn all your money, and slap Bugs with my Shag pole
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:54 GMT
#857
On June 09 2016 05:44 sicklucker wrote:
and no one is reading my play as a cc ... (its not but it should be read as such)

This is kinda of a weird post looking back just because of how reads

Like it says basically "no one is reading this as X, not that it is X."

Then he also doesn't claim to CC later on. So why was this post made?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:54 GMT
#858
On June 09 2016 08:48 Palmar wrote:
Well done guys. Excellent work.

##Vote: Palmar
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 00:09 GMT
#859
Eh words are just looking as words.
Night
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 19:22 GMT
#918
On June 09 2016 18:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Not going to be able to do anything today.

I'll be able to give more input tomorrow.

dies in the night
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 19:47 GMT
#923
Damdred, I am paranoid of LS again.

What is it that is making him town again?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 20:24 GMT
#925
On June 08 2016 23:33 Rels wrote:
Tomahawk is so scum. He got pressured by one guy, took the time to write one bad post to defend himself and OMGUS attack me then went to sleep immediately afterwards without doing anything else. Again, classical newbie scum. Everything he does is newb scum indicative.
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 14:27 Kwahamot wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Well how should I put this.. This is a response post! Responding to both Shapelog's original response and Rels' claim.

I just wanted to bless the thread with some dry humor. The introduction is the introduction. I made that post and prepared it and I'm making this post right now because I've had a busy start to the game and I wanted to get my thoughts down in one go but I'll address my small portions of inactivity next time.

I've briefly skimmed the analysis pinned to be able to make a few day 1 calls. The "excuse" was to put things into perspective perhaps some of you guys expect me to immediately fit like a puzzle into this game. I don't think my reads were all that random by the way and I don't think I'd be helping if I talked about the weather as opposed to my "serious" stuff. At least we're talking about me now right? I think the facilitation of discussion makes your case of being town much stronger actually.

On June 08 2016 07:21 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
[quote]
That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

this one. always more likely a townie makes a posts in which he townreads somebody for thinking the same. just looks like a solid post.

I was reluctant to comply to your demands but because you are doing things I did as a token of good will. Now that I did it and saw how brilliant my read is I am even happy I did it.



PS: your read on kawadude is premature so don't push it too hard because it could very well be completely wrong.

Brillant indeed p:
My read on tomhahawk might be early but it is quite good. First posts are very revelative for newbies

On to my main point and the overdue response to Shapelog, Rels, I believe you are reading backwards. Although I did claim that I don't have the experience to read you guys in the game, I never said I was a newbie and I think you would be fishing a little bit.

But just after in your post you say "amount of mafia experience? well some amount I guess mostly offline. I lurked a few threads but never really followed one actively", so you're a newbie correct ?

Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 14:27 Kwahamot wrote:
You haven't really been saying much.. you responded to my introduction and called out the replacement soo heres some pressure ##Vote: Rels

I thought you just said "I think the facilitation of discussion makes your case of being town much stronger actually." ?

I actually wished I saw this, Becuase the bold was the only part I understood.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 20:25 GMT
#926
Wait, last sentance.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 20:28 GMT
#927
On June 10 2016 05:15 LightningStrike wrote:
I honestly still a bit upset about the events of EoD outing both of our blues and lynching a townie but idk maybe VE is a decent lynch. He hasn't done a whole lot as far I remember and his reaction seemed odd?

Why don't you check and see?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 20:57 GMT
#936
Shapelog's reads. WGB and SL most likely will not get done due to time. Are in right spot thou


Confirm town (unless CC)

Damdred, pretty self explanatory.


Towny boys

Koshi, Breaking the promise to not be emotional seems to be his town meta now a days


Town leans

LS,
While I think he is town now, to ever one still alive by day 3, relook at him. I am kinda still a bit paranoid from Cell about him, and by day 3 it should be obvlouis what alignment he is.

I am mostly sheeping other people on this one. I am getting a iffy feeling from reading some of his EoD posts, but I might just be biased,


Tumble: If I had to say anything off of the bat, is that if he is scum, he is prob. going to very activity and eager to play scum, due to his want of a scum meta. Also Pay very close attention if he starts, for any reason, quoting any scum games of his in a defense.

This is mainly because
A) the games are old,
B) he as scum would quote it since it will give him prob. a instant town read, due to activity points alone.
C) He told me (as town) to not use them in another game, for exactly point A.

IF you do meta Tumble, do also note he is becoming increasingly more posty as town.

However, that is it for meta. I am afraid no one really knows what he will do as scum, because he hasn't really rolled scum ever since his first game (he replaced one time, but it was for a game deciding lynch)

He's beening cocky, which is what he usually acts like as town.

Moving into posts in this game from him

I actually found the reason why he was with Palmar's unexplained reads and I can buy it. It isn't the greatest, but it is ok explanation.

His read on Damdred was as follow:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 08 2016 11:05 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 10:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

oh hey lol damdred said the same thing as me.

Only thing you meation about Damdred in your list.
On June 08 2016 10:27 Tumblewood wrote:
after the replacement post:
- where bugs go the original story has me in tears
On June 08 2016 10:18 Shapelog wrote:
Idk,
Tumble did you actually get your wish, and replaced in as scum, and now will be able to have a scum meta after what? 8-9 games?

nope can't even get a scum role PM when I steal someone else's
- dammit the thing I spoilered didn't spoiler

me

Palmar is not even on your catch up post.

You can go ahead and explain the reads on those 3 btw. The fact you got something other than Null for Palmar interests me

copying that thing kelsier said, why do you care about my damdred scumread more than my you scumread

re: damdred read
feels

re: palmar read
I agree with him so clearly he's leading us to the d1 scum lynch
also feels

On June 09 2016 03:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
@sl, rels and koshi

Who am I lynching today so I an hit scum

damdred I can't believe you'd ever sheep koshi to hit scum
isn't palmar your designated shepherd

On June 09 2016 03:50 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:48 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


This is fine my buddy rels wants him dead

damdred wtf are you doing
- deciding to sheep rels
- not going after either of his solid scumreads
- voting me, town god, of all people


Which kinda was weak compared to everyone else's read at the time (most people, including me, had him as sus due to the jokeness, how he was acting, his posts etc.) but eh, it was on his catch up.

Palmar read has moved from lightly green to Null. fine on that. I thought the read was stronger than that, but Palmar was just barely on his town section in his list post.

Nothing else really stands out from him to me other than,
On June 09 2016 10:41 Tumblewood wrote:
wow mafia is really easy and I'm really good

Which i am going to laugh if he is scum, and this was him showing off.

Right now, Town lean. Will relook after if I can.


Rels:
Shitfight + certain posts + Sheep. Going to look at scum meta if I have time for some things. For now sheeping.


Null (no order)

Palmar: His latest posts are ok, and are actually the best posts I ever saw from him in any games I played with him. Depending on posting, might or not be lynch tomorrow.



Chez (would kill btw): Chez is.....Mixed. Chez (i am guessing) came to the same conclusion me and Rels did about Kwah early on, but that is all I really have been able to make out on Chez.

Ways to improve Chez: Tar and feather his arse and make dance around as a chicken for town's enjoyment.
Ways to improve Chez's read: RnR



SL:
Need to read more of filter and ponder, cannot due to time



WBG: Maybe should be town lean region. Case on me was decent, tho some of it was off. HE has rebounded from what I thought of him eariler, and his style seems to be pick 1 person, work on them.(mostly)

Need to read more of filter and ponder, cannot due to time



Scum
Kel: Was liking him till he dispersed. I actually have a really big problem with the post right after the lynch,
On June 09 2016 06:05 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought I had an hour , apologies to all players and host

Alright I am sorry. Ok, the post it self isn't the prob. but it is the timing of the post that bother's me the most.

This is 5 mins after deadline, Kel thought he had a hour after the deadline for what he thought was the deadline. Now, you would think he would be able to spend some time in the thread just catching up, or posting or what not. But his next post is 13 hours later.
On June 09 2016 18:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Not going to be able to do anything today.

I'll be able to give more input tomorrow.

My problem here is that, IMO, he should of at least been on for a while and been able to comment on some things (anything) about the lynch or what not because he thought the dead line was a hour later, and thus would be on during (or at least a part of) said thought dead line.

Ik that is kinda nickpicky, but he abstance is kinda questionable.

Other than that, Koshi really picked apart the reason's I liked him. Could def. be scum





VE: I just filtered him, and It actually might be unlikely that him and Kel would be a team. Due to how he was actually quick to call Kel scum.
On June 08 2016 08:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 05:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?

I don't really know what Palmar has done frequently as town, though I think he HAS done it as town in recent games I've played with him. It's not enough for me to say I think he's mafia for it, that's for sure. I'd expect more of an agenda actually.

I'm now willing to add Shapelog to the townpile and Koshi probably too, though I disagree with his read on Kelsier. I still like killing Kelsier right now, though some of the more potent lurkers are totally gaining on him for my ire.

The thing I don't like about Kelsier is how he went from joking around to super srs in one post. Like it's around a period of no one really socializing and everyone kinda getting to business (at least that's what I remember from last night's skim) and what he's posted today hasn't really done much for me the way it has Koshi. Not really sure what's smart about what Kelsier has said that Koshi likes.

Anyway, that's what I gots people. Still voting for Kelsier, until the shenannies start happening and people start making actual reasoned accusations. Mine is feels. Deals wit it.

However, that Idea was dropped and never picked up ever again so it actually isn't as strong as I thought. He actually did town read Kel so nvm.

His other Scum candidate was TW, and I actually do not like the reasoning looking back.
On June 08 2016 16:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 13:49 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed 100% accurate sometimes reads list

really town
sl
koshi

sorta town
kelsier
palmar

null
ls
rels

done nothing of note
ve
kwahamot
chezinu

scum team
damdred
shape
wbg

I think I'm done for the night, and the game. my reads can't get any more 100% correct than this.

Like how has Palmar done any more than me? Seriously though, I've given reads on people, explained them to the best of my ability AND been able to answer questions (mostly, I hear ya Bugs)

That fact alone makes me suspect that ALL of these reads are fabricated and meaningless.

##Vote: Tumblewood


Reads OMGUS off towards me, quite ironic also that Tumble's read on Palmar was feels + same reads, and VE wanted to read off of feels, and VE gets pissed off at Feels read.

It also was kinda misrepresented in a way, because tumble just said that VE didn't do anything of note (memorable) not that he did less than Palmar.

Wasn't here for the ignoring part of the lynch. Was mellow afterwards about claims.

Really do not like him.




Would lynch: Anybody below or in Null, following order of scummyness

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 20:59 GMT
#937
On June 10 2016 05:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Just to tell you how upset I was about the EoD stuff: I pretty decided to just focus on leveling up my agility on old school runescape to calm myself down and if any of you had lpayed runescape at all you know how long and boring agility is to level upcurrently half way to 60 agility started from 56 last night).

Lookes like your upsetness was
*puts glasses on*
Runed
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 205
Shinee 99
Hyun 83
Killer 55
Snow 52
Hm[arnc] 45
Bale 26
ZergMaN 22
sorry 18
ggaemo 17
[ Show more ]
JYJ 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft491
ArmadaUGS76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick779
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2387
League of Legends
• Lourlo1562
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 57m
INu's Battles
3h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 57m
Replay Cast
14h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.