• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8057 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 15:23 GMT
#1282
Even Kel's read posts just really was there to look like he was doing things served no real purposes besides that.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 19:16 GMT
#1329
If you can really call anything I did d1 try Harding idk what the fuck is seriously wrong with you.

Like I was obviously not playing as I hadn't read the game and being a dick just because.

Trying to scum read me for not being able to be here for x or y but having just enough time to make sure a blue isn't lynched isn't scum indicative. And btw brilliant rels that goes completely against your meta read on me that I hate take chances as scum.

So idk I could of been nice at EOD and feigned like I did things or read things. But nah fuck that I didn't do shit.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 19:22 GMT
#1333
Poe rels. And there is a time to change meta and there is suicide.

What's the point of me claiming tracker and forcing town to go am I the tracker or not today no matter what? There is no point as scum it's better if I draw the least amount of attention to it in case people were afk.

So don't be an idiot
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 19:29 GMT
#1341
Don't be a fucking moron rels me being alive as scum 100% outweighs anything else I do in game.

I would of pandered to all you fuck wads d1 where I didn't have to claim jack shit.

Like really you can't be this dense you have to be scum
I don't even know what your doing if you are town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 19:29 GMT
#1342
Rels is literally not fucking reading anything I type so fucking scum. Seriously fuck this.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 19:35 GMT
#1350
I don't even know how I defended myself at all d1 I basically told everyone get fucked.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 19:40 GMT
#1353
Maybe it is art/rels and maybe Ve isn't scum them. I'll think about that before eod
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 19:42 GMT
#1355
Hrmmm yeah I don't think Ve will flip scum here tbh, if he's going to get voted off he should of cc me instead of art I think.

Like it implicates him to much with my flip. Like you have to Lynch Ve after my flip then arts. And then down to one Lynch and a slew of candidates.

I kind of think ve is town no matter what
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 19:43 GMT
#1357
Or maybe this is a scum v scum conversation. Really rels v Ve feels like there is at least one scum arguing and feels a little fake anyway.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 19:45 GMT
#1361
Trying to figure out which it is but no doesn't feel like t v t.

Trying to see the world where you flip town Ve
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 19:55 GMT
#1372
Sorry it's a complex game and a complex situation.

Would be Ve/rels/art rels posts are bad like Ve says ehhh.

Anyway really doesn't matter unless sl comes in and votes with me I think I'm was anyway. Probably doesn't matter though bugs and Palmar are on me as well.

So yeah just going to do a last will tommorow and some vca and call it a game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 20:02 GMT
#1378
Oh just go fuck off somewhere rels while you Lynch town tracker and prove you can't read me again if you town.

Either way I take solace in the fact you won't live out the game.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 20:03 GMT
#1380
Well I don't mean that exactly and apologize to rels meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 20:12 GMT
#1385
We have until tommorow but 6 damdred 3 art
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 21:30 GMT
#1395
Well I guess that is that.

Koshi and ls Ty for believing me at least.

If you move your votes that's fine but I really don't care I think with some people I tr stuck on scum reading me the scum team would have to vote for art to actually get him lynched.

Anyway I'll finish what I'm working on when I get home and that will be that for me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 21:38 GMT
#1396
I will say this though I think bugs is almost locked town now.

It's to bad I couldn't play d1 oh well.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 22:00 GMT
#1399
No the reason I'm dying is because town is mafia siding even though I'm trying to figure out people today shrug.

Its weak saying that's why I'm going to die chez
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 11 2016 01:36 GMT
#1407
When I flip town you are mafia siding with someone who has done less than me and that's saying something tbh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 11 2016 01:39 GMT
#1408
Thats halfway bm to as I think the world of art .

If I had gotten to play d1 would if been different.

But yeah if anyone has any direct questions before I finish my vca and last will I'm up for it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 11 2016 01:52 GMT
#1412
Yep it's a great thing art now marry Tina and have babies
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 651
Hyuk 470
Leta 105
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 732
Other Games
summit1g9396
WinterStarcraft472
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick972
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Rush1318
• Lourlo1098
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 37m
INu's Battles
6h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
Replay Cast
17h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.