• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 03:00 GMT
#1029
##unvote
##vote damdred


Easy as fuck Lynch me then Lynch scum tommorow then Lynch Ve. Then you have two mislynches to figure who the fuck is the last scum which I'll try to figure out before I die.

No hard feelings art, which btw I had 0 scum motivation trying to make everyone claim if they are tracker or not
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 03:25 GMT
#1037
I'd rather Kel's slot be lynched but guaranteed scum tommorow in Kel anyway
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 03:34 GMT
#1039
No clue never read the game.

No clue art never plays as scum he hates it and it gives him swag.

I'm in a weak position town lynches last confirmed power role shrug.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 03:37 GMT
#1041
And like Kel doesn't have time to play or vote or do anything during the night but has time to put a track in?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 03:38 GMT
#1042
Nope I'm town just haven't had time to do anything shrug.

Just simple though I'm flipping town.

Then you Lynch

Art, then Ve then probably bugs
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 03:42 GMT
#1044
Lol yep no net for 36 hours then had to replace my septic tank.

Good luck pushing for a ban
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:07 GMT
#1048
I'm not refusing to play I'm literally saying we have a confirmed scum in art even if I'm lynched. So I really don't care tbh. The way you are trying to bury me idk could be dumb town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:17 GMT
#1049
Nah ls won't be in my honor tbh people will just say how shit I am and not do anything during the night.

Complain how I'm a horrible player the next day Lynch art and then proceed with he game. You then have to Lynch Ve. Possibly one of bugs/chez after that.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:19 GMT
#1050
Idk why I'm guesstimating on the last scum lol.

I'm just sure like 6 people are town. honestly just feeling bugs probably isn't just because how balls deep he is going against me. But that's wifom and art is the type of guy who really would green check a scum mate I think. So I kinda want to hedge on him.

Ls, koshi, sl are just lock town though never Lynch them ever ever ever.

Bugs probably town, and rels is probably town from what I remember. Could be slipping by but meh.



Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:25 GMT
#1053
How Kel went to town reading shape to putting him as a Lynch candidate feels so unnatural to. The thread sentiment was to Lynch shape or me or kwah.

And they are all in his scum list, really only shape dropped. Really interesting. Never really takes a hard stance on Palmar hrm that's interesting at least.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:26 GMT
#1054
Yeah just townreads shape pretty badly I think, never played with the guy before and townreads him. Idk shapes hard to read first game with him.

I was just tone reading him and looking at his page count compared to others lolol.

Then drops him to being OK to Lynch even though he's conflicted just super weird.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:28 GMT
#1055
Anyway I know he's scum

##unvote
##vote artanis


The other reads hr has are interesting and bare bones. My gut is saying that Ve is his partner with the way they interacted. And probably either rels or Palmar. Don't hold me to that just free thinking atm.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:32 GMT
#1056
Eh tumble is a mixed bag, I'm kind of trying not to read him as I'm horrible at it

One thing that bothers me is how he's avoiding answering if he's the tracker or not. Instead he asks who I track trying to discredit me slightly in that regard. Never really comes back and I'm cc shortly after.

Maybe scum team was trying to figure out who was going to cc me.

Thats conjecture he's in the maybe scum pile doesn't have much interactions with Kel to much really. And Kel has him in the sort of ignore pile like you would put a scum buddy who replaced in. Interesting. Conjecture though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:35 GMT
#1057
I kinda want to think Palmar is town also. Just a feeling way he went about his day and if scum is about to cc me which is apparently planned probably wouldn't go after rels would just wait and go lol guys I was so right about dandy d1.

Kind of a bad read plus he kinda opened up trolly which I liked. Anyway slight town on palmar
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:48 GMT
#1059
It's pretty easy to understand and why you are so bm and complain about me not playing I really don't know bugs.

If tumble is on the scum team it makes more sense for him to ignore that part so all scum members are able to cc when they decide who they are going to sac.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:49 GMT
#1060
And I was a Lynch wagon because I was afk for like 38-42 hours
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:51 GMT
#1062
Also wish I could ignore bugs as possible scum, but reaction to the Lynch (classic over reaction) just feels scummy. And clearly wasn't reading the game around EOD.

Anyway moving on
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 04:57 GMT
#1063
Yeah going back and forth on bugs ehh I'll decide in the morning.

Town:
Damdred
Sl
Ls
Koshi

Probably town
Palmar
Rels

Maybe scum
Tumble
Bugs

Scum
Ve

Lock scum
Art

I could be omgus bugs a bit as I really don't care for his manners tbh. And rels could be tricking me at this juncture.

Truth be told the way he was voting kwah with me but still thinking about voting me was a bit strange. Didn't seem o care one of his top scums was with him. Also Kel has a tendency to top town one of his team mates for the carry and his read on rels was weak.

Could see it so might want to knock him down, hes playing a really clean game though.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 05:01 GMT
#1064
Also shape asked me about ls earlier before he died.

Mostly it's how helpful he is, there's a small bit of me that's paranoid though about how he is being so meh about decisions around Lynch being unsure where to go. And today just jumping on me without really considering g Kel tbh.

It's a bit worrying, so idk it's possible he was just gushed town by Kel as he hard town read him I believe. But I'm not as sure as usual on ls.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 05:04 GMT
#1065
I am more sure of him than the bottom five though, but he has been a bit lazier than usual really hasn't pushed many of his own ideas meh. I should stop being paranoid about him.

He's probably just town and the game is simple.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 651
Hyuk 470
Leta 105
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 732
Other Games
summit1g9396
WinterStarcraft472
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick972
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Rush1318
• Lourlo1098
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 37m
INu's Battles
6h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
Replay Cast
17h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.