• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:16 GMT
#655
I'm scummy because I couldn't be here 30 pages behind basically and skimming.

It sucks but Lynch me if you want idc
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:18 GMT
#657
Not really there's no way to defend myself I'm giving my opinions from my skim when I am asked.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:22 GMT
#663
Lol there's not much to care about tbh.

Scums going to be in like

Kwah
Palmar (can't let him slide)
Bugs
Kel

Just by gut feels and skim.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:22 GMT
#664
Not really emo just really don't care about being lynched to much.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:29 GMT
#672
Your right I do care just not enough to be angry I suppose.

Honestly unless Ve switches going to have to take a stand shape.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:32 GMT
#676
I misphrased that really.

I think his scum game is to afk with the thread and not try to do anything. As town he's just kind of everywhere like this game.

Could he be scum probably yeah koshi just think kwah vote on rels is the worst. And I don't like lynching most active d1.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:39 GMT
#697
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.


Hard claim which one
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:42 GMT
#706
He claimed doctor leave him alone unless we get a cc tommorow
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:43 GMT
#712
We need one more om kwah
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:49 GMT
#734
Nah that's wifom if he flips town we Lynch sl anyway
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:50 GMT
#738
You don't Lynch a claimed doctor without a cc meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:50 GMT
#744
I'll be back later, can't stay for lynch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:56 GMT
#778
Btw

I'm tracker.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 21:53 GMT
#834
On June 09 2016 06:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
On June 09 2016 06:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 09 2016 06:09 Koshi wrote:
or he is mafia and really pissed off all the lynchbait is blue but I doubt it.


If I were mafia I would be elated.

As it stands I want to quit the game because I figure you're probably on the same side as me. And that makes me pretty sad.

Either you are the real town doc or you are a dumbass who wants to lynch the uncc'ed doc.

There is no other option.


What are you talking about??

First you say sicklucker was ccing him so I should stay on Shapelog. Now you say he was not ccing him. Make up your mind.

I should have moved my vote to Damdred but I honestly didn't give enough of a shit, everyone in this game is just god awful.


now he wants to lynch the un ccd tracker
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 22:01 GMT
#835
Heres the deal

YOu just need to not pay attention to the two claimed blue rolls in the game tonight. If bugs cc shape which apparently hes not the doctor anyway so he just didn't care about shape being doctor or me being tracker and wanted to lynch them, its different.

Look elsewhere mafia will figure out the blue situation there is only one rb to go around and if they want to wifom the other one as mafia its fine. But overall if there is a CC it should be 100% tommorow so that we can figure out the claims before lylo.

Besides that it wasn't a horrile lynch i feel bad because hes a new player. But we didn't have much of a choice otherwise.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 22:09 GMT
#837
Starting out with a hard town circle of

Shape, Damdred, Koshi, SL, LS.

I will now proceed outward and look at filters and reasoning and get to reads in thread. any questions just ask while i'm reading.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 09 2016 19:31 GMT
#921
I just wasn't here Palmar idk why that makes me an asshole.

Oh well, anyway I will leave a read list in case I die tonight.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 09 2016 21:51 GMT
#967
##vote 've
Probably not what I would of done with the nk. Probably would of rb shape kill me and then go 1 v 1 with shape.

Well next round be sac ve I guess then cc me I guess?

Kind of think the best thing to do as town would be to force a cc today and if no one cc today the second claim is always lynched after today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 09 2016 22:21 GMT
#971
Shape was plenty scum read still

Anyway, you have to cc today only. After today you canteen believed. If 've is scum means we have 72 hours to kill him and then discuss me vs whoever cc.

Let's go everyone has to say if they are or aren't the tracker.

I am Damdred I am the tracker
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 09 2016 22:53 GMT
#973
No result in any instance so more than likely was rb.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 651
Hyuk 470
Leta 105
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 732
Other Games
summit1g9396
WinterStarcraft472
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick972
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Rush1318
• Lourlo1098
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 37m
INu's Battles
6h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
Replay Cast
17h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.