• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:50
CEST 12:50
KST 19:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12118 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:31 GMT
#93
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:34 GMT
#103
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:36 GMT
#108
On June 07 2016 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
##Vote LightningStrike

Easy game


amazing


This amazing sheep could be yours if the price is right.

Come on down KEL! Put that vote down where you think is the correct path (pst its sheep damdred thats the game).

If you do this wonderful prize will be yours

*audience gasps*

A TOWN VICTORY!

Idk can't tell if serious or trolling me again. You probably are scum if you actually 100% serious with that.

Idk, Check Millionaire (cell).

I cannot remember how he acted there since it's been awhile, but I somewhat remember him be like this (he was scum.) And I never remember him being this jokey.

Though, some of that was with the mayor race so idk.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:39 GMT
#112
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

Hmmm,
Nothing really is sticking towards me other than the fact SL just disappear, but that doesn't hold a lot of weight towards finding out his alignment. And he could just be lurking.
Prob. check cell and see.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:40 GMT
#114
On June 07 2016 06:39 Damdred wrote:
We are going to make TLMAFIA great again with this lynch bois!

First LS then Rels, than Palmar and finally Kel and we win!

4 lynches?
Town only needs 3.
Scum thou, needs 4.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:43 GMT
#120
On June 07 2016 06:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
##Vote LightningStrike

Easy game


amazing


This amazing sheep could be yours if the price is right.

Come on down KEL! Put that vote down where you think is the correct path (pst its sheep damdred thats the game).

If you do this wonderful prize will be yours

*audience gasps*

A TOWN VICTORY!

Idk can't tell if serious or trolling me again. You probably are scum if you actually 100% serious with that.

Idk, Check Millionaire (cell).

I cannot remember how he acted there since it's been awhile, but I somewhat remember him be like this (he was scum.) And I never remember him being this jokey.

Though, some of that was with the mayor race so idk.

But meh.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:44 GMT
#122
On June 07 2016 06:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:40 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:39 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

Hmmm,
Nothing really is sticking towards me other than the fact SL just disappear, but that doesn't hold a lot of weight towards finding out his alignment. And he could just be lurking.
Prob. check cell and see.

Check cell for what reason ?

He got paranoia from playing to much plague inc evolved :o

I actually have just been playing total war rome 2 for obv. reasons >_>.
Suggesting that the Codester would ever play a game with the word "Plague" in it is just to far.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:48 GMT
#128
On June 07 2016 06:46 Rels wrote:
Shape I might be dumb explain why you wanna check cell for, for ls or for damdred ?

Because I cannot think of a time that I have seen Damdred act this trolly, other than what I remember from playing cell with him.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:50 GMT
#135
On June 07 2016 06:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:44 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:40 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:39 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

Hmmm,
Nothing really is sticking towards me other than the fact SL just disappear, but that doesn't hold a lot of weight towards finding out his alignment. And he could just be lurking.
Prob. check cell and see.

Check cell for what reason ?

He got paranoia from playing to much plague inc evolved :o

I actually have just been playing total war rome 2 for obv. reasons >_>.
Suggesting that the Codester would ever play a game with the word "Plague" in it is just to far.

And you ruined the joke I was referencing

I mean, I do have a nice rear, but how does that = that?
I am so confused.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:54 GMT
#142
On June 07 2016 06:48 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:18 Shapelog wrote:
Anyways, Enough goofing off.

LS, Yeah I am calling you out. What do you make of the last 9 mins of this intense game?

NAI items so far from sicklucker and Shape seems to just be trolling to me. Kinda amused sicklucker and Shape are voting each other but neverless it just NAI items.


no im not trolling hes a good day 1 vote so far

So you going/want to lynch me because I acted cute, like I do in almost any game, especially when i smurfed(town), because that is scum indicative?

And because I apparently stole something from you, that a bunch of other people do on this site as well?

https://vine.co/v/i9PaOqZ62pF
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:57 GMT
#152
On June 07 2016 06:50 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:50 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:47 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:44 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:40 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:39 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

Hmmm,
Nothing really is sticking towards me other than the fact SL just disappear, but that doesn't hold a lot of weight towards finding out his alignment. And he could just be lurking.
Prob. check cell and see.

Check cell for what reason ?

He got paranoia from playing to much plague inc evolved :o

I actually have just been playing total war rome 2 for obv. reasons >_>.
Suggesting that the Codester would ever play a game with the word "Plague" in it is just to far.

And you ruined the joke I was referencing
https://youtu.be/R5E8myRKv_s?t=7m4s

I mean, I do have a nice rear, but how does that = that?
I am so confused.

Paranoia is a symptom in that game lol.

Ah, well, I am suffering maybe from that because i find it fishy that:
On June 07 2016 06:48 wherebugsgo wrote:
guys I got it figured out. Everyone who has posted so far is town.

##vote Palmar

happens, and 5 mins later
On June 07 2016 06:53 Palmar wrote:
pls mister president i am innocent.

For both their entrance posts.

But gumshoe thought people for scum because of the fact they both posted at the same time, and one of them was vig (other town) so meh. Just really coincidental, or offchance planned.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:00 GMT
#157
On June 07 2016 06:55 Palmar wrote:
##vote Damdred

For shits and giggles,
reason?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:05 GMT
#165
Yeah i get that a lot.
Don't worry, if I am scum, all my team mates will be dead by Day 3, because I bus them to hell.

but, in a attempt to get the ball really rolling,
why is thou scum?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:07 GMT
#168
On June 07 2016 07:04 Damdred wrote:
Your right Palmar, this is an inevitable swing in our dynamic one where two people will come head to head and I will destroy the thread in my quest to lynch scum, and find a good thai restaurant.

PS. LS is town

Make up your damm mind.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:08 GMT
#170
On June 07 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him

Why cannot they sheep you?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:11 GMT
#173
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:08 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him

Why cannot they sheep you?


You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:05 Shapelog wrote:
Yeah i get that a lot.
Don't worry, if I am scum, all my team mates will be dead by Day 3, because I bus them to hell.

but, in a attempt to get the ball really rolling,
why is thou scum?


is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:16 GMT
#176
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:08 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him

Why cannot they sheep you?


You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:05 Shapelog wrote:
Yeah i get that a lot.
Don't worry, if I am scum, all my team mates will be dead by Day 3, because I bus them to hell.

but, in a attempt to get the ball really rolling,
why is thou scum?


is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:17 GMT
#177
On June 07 2016 07:14 Damdred wrote:
I like messing with LS at points its kind of fun poking at him and seeing what he does. But he is a cool customer.

Besides that leaning town on two people.

Oh please do tell.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:22 GMT
#181
On June 07 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:16 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:08 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him

Why cannot they sheep you?


You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:05 Shapelog wrote:
Yeah i get that a lot.
Don't worry, if I am scum, all my team mates will be dead by Day 3, because I bus them to hell.

but, in a attempt to get the ball really rolling,
why is thou scum?


is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?


that is an excellent report of what happened in the game, thank you.

I just found it weird that palmar called you and Damdred mafia, and you were more concerned with damdred than being like "palmar wtf get off me".

Well Maybe because he posted the Damdred vote before he said he scum read me?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:23 GMT
#182
On June 07 2016 07:21 Damdred wrote:
LS
Shape
Palmar

Thats my townreads so far

Sir that is 3.

What is with you and adding 1 to anything today?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings148
CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10754
FanTaSy 1684
Hyuk 816
Horang2 564
BeSt 425
Pusan 214
Stork 190
Killer 112
Zeus 109
Mind 109
[ Show more ]
Last 106
EffOrt 78
sorry 78
Hyun 61
ggaemo 58
Snow 45
PianO 44
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
JYJ 25
Aegong 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe221
Counter-Strike
fl0m1317
byalli836
x6flipin218
Other Games
gofns38870
singsing2638
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King75
B2W.Neo25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 1
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 10m
Replay Cast
12h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.