• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10277 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Normal
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 17 2016 14:48 GMT
#33
eh sure why not /in
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 00:18 GMT
#138
vivax and breshke mafia
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 00:19 GMT
#139
unless bumatlarge makes the worst entrance in the world
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 00:23 GMT
#142
as far as im concerned OWS just needs to look slightly town and ill vote shapelog before he even posts
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 03:12 GMT
#194
On February 23 2016 11:56 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 11:38 Damdred wrote:
Ritoky do you have any town reads or scum reads here?

I didn't like sls entrance but idk I wouldn't want your cell up early in either instance. But I don't think for SL it was necessarily scummy just a shitty excuse


i was mildkly okay with OWS's entrance cuz of his confidence level. basically said "i can shit enough town and i can read damdred well enough that my cell is cake".

kush feels town for now

darth doesn't seem like town darth right now, he typed a big post and none of it was about the current game.

SL was underwhelming on his entrance.

VA did the town VA thing, but i kinda told him that meta read last time we played so he could easily be emulating it


you overestimate my memory, barely remember what happened in that game

but dont worry ill solve the game right now

SL
Obi
Rels
breshke
vivax

badabing
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 03:14 GMT
#196
obi least sure on, could easily be shapelog since he hasnt posted yet as far a sim aware
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 03:17 GMT
#198
On February 23 2016 12:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 12:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
obi least sure on, could easily be shapelog since he hasnt posted yet as far a sim aware


Is there something I posted in particular that you didn't like?
I'd assume that's the case considering you were talking about our cell earlier but afaik you haven't talked about that.

What's up?


more the fact that damdred looks 100% town then anything you did
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 04:19 GMT
#212
you caught me i was going to blue hunt in cell mafia, rats.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 16:08 GMT
#321
On February 24 2016 00:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
You want the easiest cells in the first three. Is that really up for debate?
The first team to three points wins. If you put easy cells last, you might not even get to them.


its not that simple though, you have to take into account player removal as it gets smaller. You do want a crutch cell last because its a 3 way lylo. You want 2 people that are very sure of whos scum in their cell.

Arguably mafia has the most influence early with 5 members in the game so I would say the best thing to do is put a shit cell first and use a power and then follow that up with 2 easy ones. then 4th cell hard again then 5th should be a very easy one because only they will be in the game. You can feel out the harder ones mid game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 16:30 GMT
#323
On February 24 2016 01:22 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 01:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 24 2016 00:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
You want the easiest cells in the first three. Is that really up for debate?
The first team to three points wins. If you put easy cells last, you might not even get to them.


its not that simple though, you have to take into account player removal as it gets smaller. You do want a crutch cell last because its a 3 way lylo. You want 2 people that are very sure of whos scum in their cell.

Arguably mafia has the most influence early with 5 members in the game so I would say the best thing to do is put a shit cell first and use a power and then follow that up with 2 easy ones. then 4th cell hard again then 5th should be a very easy one because only they will be in the game. You can feel out the harder ones mid game


I agree that mafia has more influence early.
Putting an easy cell last is terrible though. The last cell only happens if it's 2-2. In a hypothetical 2-2 case with an easy last cell, you could replace a losing cell with the easy cell and have already won.


Easy cells aren't as easy when you add more people to the mix imo though. more mafia to rig the vote. Like a good example is your cell. If you and vivax can read eachother and agree that bum is scum then ok go for it and be last. Otherwise it is highly likely I vote vivax when your cell comes up and that could be wrong and we lose that cell instead of win it if that makes sense.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 16:44 GMT
#327
No hardest cell last is suicide because only those 3 players will be in the game at that point and they will be under high pressure and probably fuck it up. Much better to have something reasonable in lylo
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 18:13 GMT
#348
i would want to use that on cell B and hope it doesnt hit damdred
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 19:16 GMT
#398
close, SL is mafia though
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2016 19:53 GMT
#442
potential tinfoil is that one of damdred/ritoky is scum because surely at least one tried to obtain scum mayor? But I mean its not really THAT powerful to be mayor so meh. not really important
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 15:21 GMT
#620
iim just waiting for ritoky to 50/50 this thing I dont feel like analyzing this shit if i have a 33% of being removed from the game immediately
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 15:27 GMT
#624
On February 25 2016 00:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 00:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
iim just waiting for ritoky to 50/50 this thing I dont feel like analyzing this shit if i have a 33% of being removed from the game immediately

Your gut reads on FF and Breshke ?


breshke scum

my updated list is

breshke, darthfoley, vivax, obi, SL
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 16:41 GMT
#636
On February 25 2016 01:35 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 00:08 Rels wrote:
Actually I don't understand this post at all.
On February 24 2016 10:39 darthfoley wrote:
Meh I've gone through VA/FF/Breshke's filters and I don't really have strong vibes from any of them.

I'm not sure why people are town reading FF. Most of his posts about other games or kinda useless. I found it kinda weird when he called Breshke out for talking actively about cell order pros/cons.

On February 23 2016 09:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh so I'm in a cell with breshke.

All his posts are pretty benign questions that don't talk about anyone, just about cell order. If he's so interested in cell order why is he so disinterested in mayor?

Mostly setup talk so far actually so it's not enough to call him scum but I don't particularly like anything he's posted so far


Posts he was referencing:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 23 2016 07:25 Breshke wrote:
Should all would be mayors post what their cell order would be since that is really the only thing that would differentiate them?

Just at a quick glance ritoky like say without reading anyone's posts what would you make the order?


On February 23 2016 07:35 Breshke wrote:
Rit is the assumption right that you want to put the "strong" players in the final cells and the weaker players in the early cells?

Or is cell 4 more important than cell 5 because cell 5 you have like all the information to go off?


On February 23 2016 08:24 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 08:16 nooniansoong wrote:
Of course order needs to be reevaluated closer to EoD depending on how people look so far.
I am kind of in agreement with ritoky's order, but more active people should be put first. D might be better to save just because those are all low content players, so deciding early on them might be hard.


im kind of confused here though. If all the active people are put in the earlier phases won't that mean the later phases are just an afk party.

I thought you would do it the other way around and put cells with the less active people earlier



I don't think any of these posts are bad, and they give me a towny vibe from Breshke. You don't have to be running for mayor to care about cell order. This sounds like someone trying to work through the strategy of cell order from town perspective.

VA I am slightly scum reading right now... I liked Kush's reasoning behind his cell order and where to put easy/hard cells more than VA's argument, but I am not sure if that's alignment indicative yet. Seems like a mafia thing to want: planting the hard cells early so they just win a quick 3-0 or 3-1. VA's only real contribution so far is that on the off chance we get to cell 5 and the game is going, town will have a better chance of winning. I think Kush's approach of win now rather than later is much more town oriented.

Think we should think about 50/50 here if the play doesn't pick up

About FF, since "Most of his posts about other games or kinda useless" and his only relevant post (about Breshke) are bad, FF HAS to be scum right ? Yet he seems super unsure about that fact.
I don't undersatnd the VA scumread. If the scumread was only:
VA's only real contribution so far is that on the off chance we get to cell 5 and the game is going, town will have a better chance of winning

then OK, I would get it. But that shit is overexplained with stuff that is apparently "not alignment indicative yet".

To me, it looks like DF is scum with Breshke, got shit on both FF and VA, and is waiting to see on which the 50/50 is going to fall.


No, he doesn't HAVE to be scum. The reason I think 50/50 would be quite beneficial on this group is simply because all three of the players have been underwhelming. I don't think any of them have added useful town discussion, so I consider this cell a crap shoot with VA/FF feeling more scummy than Breshke.

I'm unsure about FF right now because I have to accept the fact that only 1 out of 3 players in this meh scummy cell is scum.


So by proxy are you scum? if you truly believe that being underwhelming to discussion is what makes people scummy, then you must be scum right?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 16:56 GMT
#641
On February 25 2016 01:51 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 00:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 25 2016 00:23 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 00:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
iim just waiting for ritoky to 50/50 this thing I dont feel like analyzing this shit if i have a 33% of being removed from the game immediately

Your gut reads on FF and Breshke ?


breshke scum

my updated list is

breshke, darthfoley, vivax, obi, SL


Why vivax over bum?


i have no idea why actually, seems cool to have one offmeta read
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 16:58 GMT
#642
and that is really aggressive posting for darth for a cell he's not even in so I think he does have an investment there. If we go breshke/darthfoley that would put town up 2-0 so I could see why there would be potential frustration.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 17:07 GMT
#646
On February 25 2016 02:00 darthfoley wrote:
No, i'm aggressively going after shitty town reads from a guy in MY cell who could easily be scum, but go ahead and keep misrepresenting me


why would I need to misrepresent you, im outta the game before your even up for lynch and my alignment will be known so it doesnt matter what I say about you. Lynching breshke is a formality at this point unless the 50/50 says otherwise so it would be nice if ritoky would come back and do his job
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 18:39 GMT
#681
well that just confirmed what was already obvious, game even more boring now. was hoping that FF was secretly playing ok and breshke wasnt playing like obvious dumpster scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 18:42 GMT
#684
I work in an ENT office so i have very random internet access/downtime, so yea.

but anyways darthfoley looks even worse now, might be able to go 2-0 here.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 18:47 GMT
#688
Breshke, darthfoley, then ask the audience on the 3rd cell because I have no idea. From what I recall of bum (this is like 6 years ago maybe if not more) He really enjoys playing scum so idk if he would just be posting nothing as scum who knows. Thats a tricky cell though.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 18:48 GMT
#689
On February 25 2016 03:44 sicklucker wrote:
or too easy.. i donno im scared


its easy because its easy this cell was a joke. He started off his filter with 4 questions for gods sake.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 19:58 GMT
#715
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 03:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
I work in an ENT office so i have very random internet access/downtime, so yea.

but anyways darthfoley looks even worse now, might be able to go 2-0 here.


Why do I look worse for saying, "I don't know why people are town reading FF after looking at his filter"

I found and still find his filter super underwhelming. It was at max null for me. I also don't know why this doesn't make Rels look worse for you, considering he basically drew the same conclusion as me regarding FF--> kinda useless, null or scum lean.

@Shapelog... Not sure what i'm supposed to say to you having a "weird" vibe from my #640 post.

@Rels I still think your "VA is being aggressive" line is bullshit. Your explanation was basically just him throwing a few names out early. How is that aggressive when there's NO explanation? I guess Kush plays every game aggressive then because of his random scum list 1.1 1.2 lists. Aggressively implies that he's pushing his reads. He's done no pushing, and seems very happy with me being scum read, stating over and over how great it's going to be when "we go up 2-0" we = ???

The VA town I've played with in Unoriginal didn't do much D1 and came out with a blockbuster read post that completely read my scum play, with reasoning and all. He just seems more willing to go with the flow in this game, which isn't how he played last time. His play reminds me more of the Star Wars scum game I played with him.

I find it ironic that i'm playing pretty much EXACTLY how I played Star Wars D1 last game and was universally (correctly) town read for it, but here all of a sudden everyone scum reads me. I was sort of a devil's advocate in Star Wars because I really didn't like the way the Palmar wagon was shaping up. It was basically one wagon with no alternative and everyone was jumping on; I feel similarly regarding Breshke and VA right now. Everyone scum reading the same person, especially in a game with 5!!!! scum, makes me suuuuper uneasy.

@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed, and I'm playing with much better and more experienced players. I am playing a similar game compared to Star Wars: I am willing to sheep people who are better at the game and I have read town, but I am also willing to point out logical inconsistencies and uneasy wagons when I see them.

Maybe Breshke is scum who has just gone AFK or whatever and people are trying to jump on him and get town cred, but it makes no sense for scum!darthfoley to be the only one willing to defend/challenge conventional wisdom.


you look worse for defending breshke and I now know 100% that breshke is scum, simple as that. Thats why you now look worse. dunno what tangent you were even going off on
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 20:15 GMT
#730
its not coincidence that all the people i have as scum are voting me, its because they are scum lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 20:21 GMT
#733
On February 25 2016 05:19 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
its not coincidence that all the people i have as scum are voting me, its because they are scum lol


apparently this is the only game in mafia history where all 5 scum decide in their QT to vote for the same extremely unpopular off wagon


because its a themed game where it makes sense to do so. No one cares if you have a ton of bus cred, you lose after 3 correct lynches. Breshke then you dying puts you in a quick 2-0 hole.

I can tell youre nervous if you can't see something as simple as that
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 20:30 GMT
#743
On February 25 2016 05:26 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:22 bumatlarge wrote:
@darth, people not explaining the "why" to their opinions seems to be the theme of this game.


well i think i've explained why I think things relatively thoroughly so far. Do you want clarification on something?

Also @VA, people weren't really scum reading me in a serious way until I started to defend Breshke. From a mafia POV, what's the point of sticking your neck out for a cell that is almost certainly going to get 50/50'd if your scum partner is the heavily scum read person in it? Does this game remind you at all of my scum play in Unoriginal? I'd say it's about as different as you could be.


By proxy you are calling me scum when the only other option is breshke which is ludacris. So yea it fits with your very scummy to be scum playstyle so far. you would have to convince me rels is scum but again it doesn even matter as i wont be voting for your cell.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 20:34 GMT
#748
On February 25 2016 05:33 darthfoley wrote:
VA I've never said that i'm set in my scum read of you. But when 8/15 people have already voted for Breshke, and there are 5/15 mafia in the game, I don't like the optics.

To switch gears a bit, your post implies that you can't be convinced that LS is mafia, why?


because reading his posts give me a migraine similar to alakaslam so i just ignore them
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 20:36 GMT
#751
On February 25 2016 05:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
its not coincidence that all the people i have as scum are voting me, its because they are scum lol


How in the world do you expect to have any credibility whatsoever if you're the only soul in this game who apparently doesn't have a scumread on bumatlarge for reasons? I thought everyone was past that on D1 already. The only reason youd derp so hard and have such an unnatural read on ppl in my cell is cause you aren't town and don't see things the way town does (and cause you probably didn't think about the consequences of your read).


I mixed up randombum and bumatlarge, an easy mitake tbh. Bumatlarge was actually super over the top happy as town so its true my read was wrong. Again though, i have very little interest in the other cells as i wont be playing.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 20:43 GMT
#758
it was 8 years ago dude, looked up the game just for you. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/67925-tl-mafia-2-gg

who would expect there to be 2 ppl named after bums
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 24 2016 22:14 GMT
#805
ok well i clearly need to re-assess that cell, what the fuck is this rofl
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 25 2016 15:21 GMT
#955
its possible mafia are just sac'ing this cell since we used 50/50 on it and just having breshke say nothing so he doesnt spew any info. mafia talk about that stuff all the time. as a result i also would not give anyone too much cred on this cell as time progresses.

I don't really feel a need to post beyond this.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 25 2016 15:27 GMT
#959
On February 26 2016 00:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2016 00:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
its possible mafia are just sac'ing this cell since we used 50/50 on it and just having breshke say nothing so he doesnt spew any info. mafia talk about that stuff all the time. as a result i also would not give anyone too much cred on this cell as time progresses.

I don't really feel a need to post beyond this.

Ugh I did ask you something that I want to answer....


if i didnt answer i probably thought it was a stupid question but feel free to ask again if you want
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 25 2016 16:25 GMT
#969
Aight, at this point:

Use ask the audience on the next cell. I have lost any semblence of a read on this clownfiesta ever since LS' fake rage. It could be any of the 3 honestly. See what people think about Rels' play this game and LS. Darthfoley should be readable on content alone, he has some things that are both strange and town mindset.

Next cell is most likely vivax or bum, if its kush wp those random ass graphs and other weird shit hes done this game really worked, i dont see him being mafia. Vivax will slow down probably if hes scum? gets bored so that might be a clearer cell by then.

next 2 I think are obi and SL. zero reasons just feels. SL slightly less abrasive this game and playing referee, and I always think obi is scum so it doesnt really matter. I guess that one is more POE from that cell.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 25 2016 16:31 GMT
#975
On February 26 2016 01:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2016 01:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
Aight, at this point:

Use ask the audience on the next cell. I have lost any semblence of a read on this clownfiesta ever since LS' fake rage. It could be any of the 3 honestly. See what people think about Rels' play this game and LS. Darthfoley should be readable on content alone, he has some things that are both strange and town mindset.

Next cell is most likely vivax or bum, if its kush wp those random ass graphs and other weird shit hes done this game really worked, i dont see him being mafia. Vivax will slow down probably if hes scum? gets bored so that might be a clearer cell by then.

next 2 I think are obi and SL. zero reasons just feels. SL slightly less abrasive this game and playing referee, and I always think obi is scum so it doesnt really matter. I guess that one is more POE from that cell.


those graphs were copy paste from another game so they took zero effort lol


[image loading]

hows this for 0 effort
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 25 2016 19:46 GMT
#1036
Am I the only person annoyed by this influx of players that think long posts of recount and diatribe counts as them contributing

let me tell you guys something, no one reads those super long posts and you don't get town cred for it.

This is a good post to end my filter on
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 25 2016 21:58 GMT
#1112
hahahaha im scum!!!
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-05 02:04:52
March 05 2016 02:04 GMT
#2374
unfortunate that an afk decided the game but I would like to think it didnt matter since me and FF townread eachother pretty much instantly. who knows though.

well hosted, ggwp
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 07 2016 17:25 GMT
#2416
Well you cant really predict things like damdred/LS playing the same way forever and then they just randomly decide this game to fake being easily offended, I just wrote off damdred as town when he kept getting really mad and didnt read his posts. But those things only work once, now they will have to put in a lot of effort as mafia because I will call for them to be lynched in any future game they try to use that.
I come in for the scraps
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1068
ComeBackTV 914
TaKeTV 558
SteadfastSC514
LamboSC2359
IndyStarCraft 208
Rex97
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 514
LamboSC2 359
mouzHeroMarine 292
IndyStarCraft 208
ProTech134
Rex 97
UpATreeSC 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25267
Shuttle 1366
Mini 530
firebathero 215
Snow 149
Rush 146
hero 48
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 18
Shine 16
[ Show more ]
Trap 16
Sexy 13
Djem5 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7446
qojqva1698
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1557
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1200
Liquid`Hasu487
XaKoH 179
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby1354
ceh9659
FrodaN599
Beastyqt538
ArmadaUGS172
Hui .162
KnowMe148
QueenE107
C9.Mang089
Trikslyr81
Mew2King66
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
• 80smullet 0
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
• TFBlade1090
Other Games
• imaqtpie734
• WagamamaTV267
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 13m
Stellar Fest
19h 13m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.