• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7589 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Normal
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2016 22:27 GMT
#56
/in

This will only count if all 15 sign up right?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:04 GMT
#132
Oh thank the dark gods I rolled town again.

I'll never complain about rolling town ever again
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:12 GMT
#136
On February 23 2016 09:08 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 09:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh thank the dark gods I rolled town again.

I'll never complain about rolling town ever again


what do you think of breshke so far? or anyone

Not read yet, just grabbing my coffee and then I'll do it.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:24 GMT
#143
Oh so I'm in a cell with breshke.

All his posts are pretty benign questions that don't talk about anyone, just about cell order. If he's so interested in cell order why is he so disinterested in mayor?

Mostly setup talk so far actually so it's not enough to call him scum but I don't particularly like anything he's posted so far
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:25 GMT
#144
On February 23 2016 09:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
vivax and breshke mafia

Deng ninja'd by my cellmate
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:27 GMT
#146
Darthfoley I've rolled scum 4 games in a row before this so you'll be able to tell real quick what I am
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:28 GMT
#148
It's town, btw.

I don't have to micro a QT and stress out about when to post I can just post whatever I think it's so nice let's party
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:29 GMT
#150
The new kush weirds me out. I like it for mafia but I can't connect old kush and new sober!kush
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:30 GMT
#152
man VA if you're obvtown too we should just do our group first and get breshke out of here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:30 GMT
#153
On February 23 2016 09:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 09:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
The new kush weirds me out. I like it for mafia but I can't connect old kush and new sober!kush


do you read my blog at omgus?

I did not, I always forget about omgus until I get a random email inviting me to a game
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:36 GMT
#155
I said IF
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:40 GMT
#157
On February 23 2016 09:40 Damdred wrote:
Well screw your little things called words.

I'm not sure about putting you first though ff, if your town which I hope you generally have good thoughts and it would be good to have you through two cycles instead of one.

@darth I don't think ls is lymchbait either but neither of you to my memory have the best record of being read so far by town. So it would be good to get you guys playing fast and figuring it out under 50/50 imo and maybe one of you ls would be revealed town and then it comes down to figuring out rels.

wait do I die after my cell is gone?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 00:43 GMT
#159
super lame ok wow
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 05:23 GMT
#226
just got promoted in rocket league woot what's going on in here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 06:46 GMT
#252
50 bucks
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 19:36 GMT
#418
SL/shapelog/idk/breshke/idk
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 19:37 GMT
#419
On February 24 2016 04:27 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 04:23 ritoky wrote:
[image loading]


Really wish I could see these.

https://i.gyazo.com/cad414ea12e5fb866329795dc5ce3f3f.png

can you click the link?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 19:38 GMT
#420
if so just quote the message and copy/paste the image url
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 19:42 GMT
#423
On February 24 2016 04:42 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 04:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 24 2016 04:27 Kuragari42 wrote:
On February 24 2016 04:23 ritoky wrote:
[image loading]


Really wish I could see these.

https://i.gyazo.com/cad414ea12e5fb866329795dc5ce3f3f.png

can you click the link?


Nope.

are you browsing on a toaster running dos?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 19:44 GMT
#427
I voted you for mayor btw ritrumpky
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 19:47 GMT
#430
We were able to get past that kind of shit in my day, did they up security in the last 8 years?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 19:48 GMT
#432
On February 24 2016 04:47 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 04:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
I voted you for mayor btw ritrumpky


any particular reason you think i smell better than damdred?

Damdred makes me think he could be tryhard scumming where I don't get that vibe from you.

This might be a post to make fun of post-game, eh?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 19:49 GMT
#433
shape is scumming damdred too?

shit
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 19:53 GMT
#440
now i feel bad becaue i think you're town, regardless of my tinfoil
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 19:53 GMT
#443
i pity voted you damdred
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 23:21 GMT
#549
aw what the fuck i wanted to play this one. If I roll scum in my next game i'm gonna be mad
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 23:21 GMT
#550
On February 24 2016 07:20 Shapelog wrote:
I will add that I do not like the fact that FF came back into the thread to do nothing. He says he has a reason to scum read damdred but yet does not care to share it. No damm commit about his cell buddys, or for that matter any of his scum reads. Really did not care who got mayor.

I guess at least he came back.

Fite me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 23:21 GMT
#551
Let's do it, ask me to do things and I will do them I've got some time right now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 23:24 GMT
#553
wow breshke come on mang if VA is the scum and that's all your filter is still I'm not happy
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 23:45 GMT
#556
pyp, smurf, unknown and another one iirc
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 23:46 GMT
#557
lol i was host in unknmown
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 23:46 GMT
#558
Huh, maybe I only had 3 scumgames oh well
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2016 23:49 GMT
#559
hum, maybe I remember my other smurf game as more recent, just smurf and pyp and whatever one I smurfed as AnickelDrink in
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 00:56 GMT
#571
On February 24 2016 09:01 Breshke wrote:
mmmm it's really difficult that your scum games are 2/3 smurf games.

Just from a skim of your wartrukk game it is very obvious that you played far more seriously. There was still some moments of idgaf but I can see how they made less sense. Not really sure how to explain that.

Im not sure how much I can attribute this to your scum game or weather it is you trying not to out your smurf though. Would you say you were actively trying to hide your identity that game FF?

I'm having trouble finding pyp even though i played in it fml

I was not trying at all to hide my smurf other than when I was called out by kush and pretended not to be me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 01:43 GMT
#576
I think ls is towny but i don't have strong opinions on the rest in next cell
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 03:21 GMT
#581
Thanks ls i knew i forgot one
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 21:38 GMT
#787
Wow guys can we post a little slower I JUST got to where I got confirmed town
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 21:47 GMT
#792
On February 25 2016 06:44 LightningStrike wrote:
FF when you get done catching up can I get your reads please?

lol you seem really eager to act like you're helping
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 22:05 GMT
#797
Alright so here's the list:
Most confident
LS - He knows his meta as scum is to not post at all and this game most of his posts are spammy and benign (I think I used the word benign already this game oops)
shapelog - I think OWS and Damdred look way more towny
Vivax - He's pushing on VA for something I honestly think is plausible. Two people with bum in their name is something that would throw me off I think.
SL - Seems right.
Breshke - I don't know, tbh, but the way vivax is pushing VA makes me think it's not VA
Least Confident

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 22:06 GMT
#798
Man good call if you're mafia ritoky, the cell with probably the least likely to be useful inno children as the 50/50....
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 22:11 GMT
#801
On February 25 2016 07:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 07:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
Alright so here's the list:
Most confident
LS - He knows his meta as scum is to not post at all and this game most of his posts are spammy and benign (I think I used the word benign already this game oops)
shapelog - I think OWS and Damdred look way more towny
Vivax - He's pushing on VA for something I honestly think is plausible. Two people with bum in their name is something that would throw me off I think.
SL - Seems right.
Breshke - I don't know, tbh, but the way vivax is pushing VA makes me think it's not VA
Least Confident


WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I HAD POSTED EVERYTIME I WAS ACTUALLY AROUND WHEN I NOT PLAYING GAMES OR IN CLASS -.- THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT YOU ARE DEAD WRONG BUT YOUR JUST DUMB TOWN..............

You had posted yeah, I said you posted don't worry. I just saiud they your posts have been ineffectual, boring, etc
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 22:13 GMT
#803
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 22:20 GMT
#806
On February 25 2016 07:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 07:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING TERRIBLE YOU DUMB ASS.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 24 2016 22:58 GMT
#811
Give it to me on a silver platter then
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 00:10 GMT
#834
Doesn't bother me not to post anymore good luck bros
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 18:38 GMT
#1011
sup
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 18:54 GMT
#1014
He's trying really hard, LS is, and I can't decide if that makes him towny or not.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 19:37 GMT
#1027
On February 26 2016 04:30 ritoky wrote:
why does becoming confirmed town always just make ppl check the fuck out of the thread?

Motivation to play got killed by multiple people telling me I'm an idiot, you know
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 20:15 GMT
#1049
If it's not LS it's probably rels because I think darth looks really towny
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 20:46 GMT
#1057
On February 26 2016 05:43 LightningStrike wrote:

Me-Towm: I know my alignment obviously lol.

Town misspelled towm. You know what word has m at the end? 'scum'

I rest my case
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 21:51 GMT
#1096
9 mins
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 21:56 GMT
#1107
On February 26 2016 06:54 sicklucker wrote:
I have been scum with ls and he spewed himself day 1. Here hes acualy getting townreads from new players which is something he would never do as mafia in 1000 years. hes like the ultimate scum read player from first timers. Everytime im scum hes my lynch bait

You are correct LS is some prime lynchbait. I've noticed more streams of consciousness from him too which makes me think I was wrong before.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 21:58 GMT
#1114
On February 26 2016 06:56 darthfoley wrote:
Just wanna say that the theory that i'm scum is:

Breshke is read scum by people
Everyone knows Ritoky will likely use 50/50 on the cell
I decide to go super out of my way to reverse buss Breshke while my three other mafia teammates buss him
I put a huge target on my back
Breshke goes AFK
Everyone scum reads me
Breshke gets killed, town up 1:0
I get killed, town up 2:0

like this is really unlikely and super super dumb mafia play

I mean, this makes sense and all but if breshke comes up green this is just blowing smoke
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 22:00 GMT
#1121
gg
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 04 2016 22:11 GMT
#2348
Told you guys sl was mafia, also ls
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2016 00:00 GMT
#2383
On March 06 2016 08:50 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
yeah LS like omg.. that caps lock was amazing.
How did you caps lock like that!!

Lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
Nina 120
SpeCial 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1505
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1596
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8596
Doublelift2799
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft330
ArmadaUGS205
C9.Mang0175
Maynarde150
ViBE96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick873
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
• Stunt138
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 44m
OSC
9h 44m
Stellar Fest
9h 44m
OSC
20h 44m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.