• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9357 users

[M][T] Unknown Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Normal
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2016 22:46 GMT
#6
/in
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2016 22:47 GMT
#7
Or maybe I'll cohost if no other volunteers want
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2016 18:41 GMT
#11
On January 29 2016 03:38 boxerfred wrote:
I can do that! /in

What's a bastard game?


Games with unreliable hosting and/or imbalanced or troll setups
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 30 2016 23:35 GMT
#44
How do you know this? Is this an effect of your role?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 30 2016 23:36 GMT
#45
Oh I guess Artanis sent you the info after you took it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 30 2016 23:57 GMT
#48
On January 31 2016 08:43 DoYouHas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 08:35 Vivax wrote:
How do you know this? Is this an effect of your role?


Shame on you Vivax. Asking a non-claimed town for details about their role is like asking a lady her age. Obviously the info comes from PM since I said that Onegu would be able to know if I was lying about the mechanic after I passed him the Potato.


Why are you making such a fuss for a simple mistake.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 00:24 GMT
#54
Scum lean on koshi for tone
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 01:08 GMT
#60
On January 31 2016 09:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
Or rather I could be either alignment depending on what happens


Ez D1 lynch then.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 01:23 GMT
#65
On January 31 2016 10:16 Ace wrote:
##shoot Vivax


mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 01:24 GMT
#66
If the shot is real lynch him 100% after my flip
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 01:26 GMT
#67
On January 31 2016 10:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 10:16 Ace wrote:
##shoot Vivax


This probably just works at night, Ace


And why the fuck do u give him advice on shooting me instead of going plain wtf at that post
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 01:33 GMT
#70
On January 31 2016 10:30 Ace wrote:
lol you guys are so jumpy


You are distracting us from lynching VA for having a 3p role that apparently picks the alignment or something like that
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 01:33 GMT
#71
On January 31 2016 10:32 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 10:26 Vivax wrote:
On January 31 2016 10:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 31 2016 10:16 Ace wrote:
##shoot Vivax


This probably just works at night, Ace


And why the fuck do u give him advice on shooting me instead of going plain wtf at that post


It's a joke about him being Mafia, Vivax.

Like

O.o


Ive seen shots like that when they werent jokes
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 01:54 GMT
#74
On January 31 2016 10:49 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 10:33 Vivax wrote:
On January 31 2016 10:30 Ace wrote:
lol you guys are so jumpy


You are distracting us from lynching VA for having a 3p role that apparently picks the alignment or something like that


Early game discrediting right here.


Call me mafia for it or gtfo
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 02:49 GMT
#87
Since VA claims that he changes alignment upon dying he's the best candidate for potato, I'll assume it will make him town for the fact that there really is no other use for that item for town on D1.

Then we lynch ace for being a waste of space with no intention to get things done besides spreading chaos
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 11:09 GMT
#94
Ill take the homework.

##grab assignment
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 14:51 GMT
#101
On January 31 2016 23:49 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow where's everyone?


Why does it matter to you since you hardly gave any opinion on something relevant.

By now ace,mine and VA's behaviour already give a lot of room for interpretation, you can easily form a read on the three of us.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 14:53 GMT
#102
Im unlynchable today
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 14:57 GMT
#105
On January 31 2016 23:50 boxerfred wrote:
##vote DoYouHas because of the potato bullshit and derailing the thread into nonsense conversation.


That's my reason for scumreading ace actually
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 14:57 GMT
#106
On January 31 2016 23:56 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 23:53 Vivax wrote:
Im unlynchable today

no you're not, we just need to make up 200 words. noone said the quality of the essay needs to be good.


The better question is if you WOULD lynch me, right now everyone's super avaricious with their reads
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 18:48 GMT
#112
On February 01 2016 01:23 GlowingBear wrote:
I feel like writing the essay


A simple case would suffice for you not to play like complete poop like you did this entire game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 19:00 GMT
#113
Ive hardly ever seen a game start with so many people being so non committal to doing anything as in this one.

BF, 1gu (actually learned how to read him I think) and DYH are my town leans atm. VA would be there for being open with his role but since he can become anything...

GB is prolly bad town.

Ace is mafia for playing like obvious mafia and it's infuriating everyone's oblivious to that.
Koshi probably mafia too.

Zyrre didnt post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 19:26 GMT
#118
On February 01 2016 04:20 DoYouHas wrote:
@Vivax, can you explain your BF townread? I have him as a scumlean atm. Also, talk with me about VA. He said he is not currently aligned with town. So why are you trusting anything he said?



Cause BF showed balls by claiming that he could possibly lynch me after already deciding to put you out there as his prime scumread, it's a weak reason but suffices for the moment under the assumption that starting with 1 scumread would be enough for mafia this early. I don't think they'd feel like doing more in a rather low activity town.

And VA cause I highly doubt he made that stuff up and coming forward with that information (fake or not) makes him more lynchable than if he didn't (but it's also a shoutout to mafia).

What becomes of VA is more or less in the hands of town/mafia and not himself. I believe he did play his role out as neutral and ambiguosly as possible.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 19:34 GMT
#120
So do you ppl need a case on Koshi and ace or will you figure it out yourself why they are mafia.

It's probably tougher for those who don't know their playstyles
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 19:35 GMT
#121
On February 01 2016 04:33 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2016 04:26 Vivax wrote:
On February 01 2016 04:20 DoYouHas wrote:
@Vivax, can you explain your BF townread? I have him as a scumlean atm. Also, talk with me about VA. He said he is not currently aligned with town. So why are you trusting anything he said?



Cause BF showed balls by claiming that he could possibly lynch me after already deciding to put you out there as his prime scumread, it's a weak reason but suffices for the moment under the assumption that starting with 1 scumread would be enough for mafia this early. I don't think they'd feel like doing more in a rather low activity town.

And VA cause I highly doubt he made that stuff up and coming forward with that information (fake or not) makes him more lynchable than if he didn't (but it's also a shoutout to mafia).

What becomes of VA is more or less in the hands of town/mafia and not himself. I believe he did play his role out as neutral and ambiguosly as possible.



Do you think I should give VA the potato EoD?


Give it to him immediately since he is willing to take it.
It's more informative to know what he does with it once he holds it, and at EoD there's the usual risk of not doing whatever we want to do in time
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 19:41 GMT
#129
On February 01 2016 04:39 Ace wrote:
Im gonna be way more active in 2 days. But yo seriously vote for Vivax :D.

I havent read the thread past page 5 btw.


In case you didn't know you have to do something you're most likely not going to in order to vote for me.
So look for another victim
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 19:47 GMT
#133
Koshi you need to work on your swaggish tone of righteousness if you don't want me to scumread you.

Saying you want to chill already rings alarm bells, you are tryhard type of town player.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 19:49 GMT
#136
On February 01 2016 04:48 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2016 04:47 Vivax wrote:
Koshi you need to work on your swaggish tone of righteousness if you don't want me to scumread you.

Saying you want to chill already rings alarm bells, you are tryhard type of town player.



I scum read him for this a few games ago and he flipped town so meh


Can I has game name pls?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2016 19:50 GMT
#137
But yeah meta is a bit of a bitch and I hate being lynched for it every game so I guess I'll leave an internal caveat in my cerebral post-its.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2016 00:36 GMT
#169
oO

I highly doubt Zyrre could have figured out aces role, so I'm left wondering who killed ace by freezing him.

Sounds like someone is Mister Freeze or something
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2016 00:37 GMT
#170
Switcheroo sounds like a nasty item by the way (some alignment changing bs, or maybe he switches roles?), and it would help if vayne told us what it does.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2016 14:23 GMT
#207
On February 01 2016 23:15 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok I'm pretty sure DYH is Mafia and I'm voting him

##vote: DoYouHas


We kill Vayne for lying,he probably intended on switching his potato with someone else's item and ninja kill him and then be like "wow guys im totes town now"

##Vote VA
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2016 14:25 GMT
#208
Either way he's unreliable, unpredictable and needs to die for having a scum personality.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2016 15:15 GMT
#212
On February 01 2016 23:27 GlowingBear wrote:
Reasons I think DYH is Mafia:

1) because he gave the potato to Onegu without thinking about it. He potentially had an item he could use on EoD to deal a kp on who he thought was Mafia, but his first reaction was to give the time away to the first person he saw in the thread.

2) if VA go the potato then DYH lied about the potato mechanic because VA never posted "grab potato" in the thread. So DYH lied about how he dealt with the potato because he was afraid to get flak for the way he handled the item.

3) he went back in time to get the switcher oo when he thought it changed roles. He could do it for two reasons:
A) because his role sucks (and it doesn't - his role is actually very good and he could get back in time to more important things for town)
B) becase he is Mafia and if he changes role with a town he insta wins the game because he knows every single Mafia in the game.

4) He called VA Mafia for lying when his lie didn't have a clear Mafia motivation behind it.

I can see no other reason to go back in time to grab an item that supposedly switches roles


These theories are ok except that holding the potato kills you, it doesn't give you KP
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2016 15:38 GMT
#214
Then we kill VA for sure instead of gambling on him being jester
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2016 18:31 GMT
#218
On February 02 2016 02:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Does the mask shed any light on anything? I assume you know something they dont because I am not actually a traitor or anything just town. I just wanted to get shot in some sort of way


Whats wrong with your sanity that you either try to pull stupid stunts or lie so much about everything? And then expect people to believe you did it as town?

I was inclined to not lynch you before DYH stole the switcheroo and made its power clear.

It is most likely that you would have used it to kill someone without telling the town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2016 18:53 GMT
#220
On February 02 2016 03:46 GlowingBear wrote:
What is VA Mafia motivation to lie about the item?

Just clarify that to me


To kill a townie with the potato without claiming that it was him and pretend he's town cause he switched alignments or something along that?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2016 14:35 GMT
#279
VA probably had a good role too
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2016 23:51 GMT
#299
Cool so theres no mafia but a cult instead -_-
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 01:50 GMT
#303
On February 03 2016 09:52 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 08:51 Vivax wrote:
Cool so theres no mafia but a cult instead -_-


Actually the mask roleblocks anyone who would visit me at night so I'm assuming I was mafia's shot


Since when do roleblocks stop KP on these forums?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 01:51 GMT
#304
##Take everyone agrees, you are the best

Obvious choice
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 01:59 GMT
#305
Also I have a little surprise for you people.

IT LIVES!

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 02:11 GMT
#308
Frankenstein cause oft the it lives thingy.

Afaik only jailers are able to block mafia shots, and not in every game (factional vs carried KP).
I mean, in all these years playing I don't think I've ever seen something like a town roleblocker stopping KP.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 02:20 GMT
#311
On February 03 2016 11:15 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Frankenstein cause oft the it lives thingy.

Afaik only jailers are able to block mafia shots, and not in every game (factional vs carried KP).
I mean, in all these years playing I don't think I've ever seen something like a town roleblocker stopping KP.


I'm gonna ask Artanis but it doesn't make sense to have night cycles and protection roles if you don't have kp at night


The mask isnt strictly a protection item, mafia can stop any blue role checking him or whatever
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 02:21 GMT
#312
On February 03 2016 11:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Who are you reanimating, Vivax?


He will say hello at some point I think.
And he was never dead in the first place
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 02:22 GMT
#313
I can open the cookie now but im kinda afraid that it will explode in my face
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 14:09 GMT
#353
I am here, and by the way.

##Open cookie

This should still work I hope?

Everyone pretty much agrees it can only be Koshi or DYH at this point, whatever they are. Mostly interested into seeing what DYH will do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 14:15 GMT
#355
On February 03 2016 23:13 Koshi wrote:
I am willing to get lynched today. You will not lynch mafia. You will lynch town. You will lynch the best townrole (maybe not in this setup). You have been warned.

I am around. (but mostly to pick up an item.)


Tbh Id rather lynch DYH.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 19:15 GMT
#358
The Koshi soft scumclaims all the time are pretty hilarious.
Hes probably mafia but he can grab an item to have some fun as well
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 20:02 GMT
#361
On February 04 2016 05:00 Onegu wrote:
Onegu kinda around kinda sick. Why is Rayn here? Why does he say GB is town?


GB got apparently modconfirmed town by DYH's cookie and rayn is here cause of my role which brings a player into the game.

And we're masoned btw
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 20:28 GMT
#364
I decided to bring in rayn.

And I know hes town, but he doesnt have confirmation if I'm town. I am though :>
As for whether he has powers or not, he can decide if he wants to disclose it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 22:14 GMT
#370
On February 04 2016 07:12 DoYouHas wrote:
@Vivax, why did you wait this long to bring someone guaranteed to be town into the game?


Cause I don't want to do excessively townie things on D1? I saw it as the trump card to become something like confirmed town since I'm basically a one-time recruiting mason.

Pretty much the reason I was so eager for people like ace to commit to a scumread on me whenever they tried to discredit me in some way.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 22:17 GMT
#371
DYH if you don't want to lynch KOshi Onegu is the only other option, but I think he's townish for tone, he slaps a lot of shallow reads around when he's mafia.

So right now it looks like you and Koshi are the best lynches.

And since you used your power you can claim your full role anyway
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 23:08 GMT
#382
I knew rayn would be a good whip swinging overseer for this game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2016 19:18 GMT
#396
On February 05 2016 03:32 Onegu wrote:
I am here still really sick.

Am I allowed to quote PMs?


Prolly not

I am Lister

N1 I can put my smell on someone + anyone who visits me gets my smell.

N2 I can see everyone who gets my smell.

N3 I can cop check one person who has my smell.

I put my smell on GB last night. I am in a mason qt with GB now.


What do you mean see everyone?
Are you masoned with GB cause of your role?

Why do you claim cop when you aren't being lynched?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2016 19:20 GMT
#397
Also you have the best town role in the game I think
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2016 22:54 GMT
#438
Right the theory that he wanted to become town, lynch VA and win the game lol.

Pretty good tinfoil actually
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 06 2016 00:53 GMT
#464
DYH you're going to die today so quit straggling. GB for mayor!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 06 2016 06:13 GMT
#470
It's pretty alarming that there's no KP so far though. But if we play against cult then they should have already won, or they will when rayn is gone, unless he got converted which would be kinda hilarious since he's not going to stay.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 01:00 GMT
#499
On February 07 2016 09:38 DoYouHas wrote:
So Vivax, care to save us some time and effort?


No, you're mafia.

My role is townie, my play is townie, I used my power not for my own survival but at a time where town needed leadership.

Shooting 3p is null and was just for your own survival
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 01:04 GMT
#500
In a game where mafia didn't have KP so far, where do you think they have KP Onegu?

From a fortune cookie? LOLZ. It's clear it was just DYH holding onto his 1 KP in a game of maybe 3-4 town and rest 3p.

If you're 3p you should let me win cause we're voice buddies and if you're a dick to me ill hate you into eternity.
If you're town one of you or me becomes mayor, we kill DYH and win the game.

It's flawless logic.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 05:13 GMT
#502
Well played though, I wish I had your endurance when I'm mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 18:05 GMT
#503
##Vote Onegu
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 18:13 GMT
#504
Honestly though im getting doubts about Onegu for the way he jumped at me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 19:04 GMT
#506
Why did 1gu want you dead by voting GB in the first place if he now thinks you're town after using KP
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 19:24 GMT
#507
Too much in this game just doesn't add up.

Shooting a dead person won't change anything, DYH
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 21:45 GMT
#509
nothing
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 21:56 GMT
#511
The feeling that you and Onegu are a team is really strong,yet the game doesnt end
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 22:10 GMT
#514
But sonic won the game, why should ace be still alive.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-08 03:21:33
February 08 2016 03:16 GMT
#533
GJ DYH, close call.

The activity was ok for a game of this size and preferrable to a spammy game imo. It's not like being flooded with info makes it more valuable
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12764
Rain 1956
Artosis 768
White-Ra 209
ToSsGirL 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever615
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1512
ArmadaUGS600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor698
WinterStarcraft240
Other Games
summit1g8949
shahzam673
Day[9].tv635
JimRising 531
C9.Mang0294
ViBE137
Maynarde135
Trikslyr67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1097
• Day9tv635
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 31m
OSC
12h 31m
Stellar Fest
12h 31m
OSC
23h 31m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.