• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:02
CEST 08:02
KST 15:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7145 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 170 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 14:07 GMT
#361
On November 02 2015 23:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:57 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?

Here:
On November 02 2015 18:15 Rels wrote:
Superbia is suspicious 'cause it would make sense with him deciding Xatalos is scum and finding a new reason to scumread him after the first.

I agree that's not a strong point. However that's the scummiest thing in the thread right now.

But the thing is he never used that reasoning to scumread Xatalos further.

Yeah exactly. Now he townreads him when you townread him, and he is saying I have TMI on Xatalos.

I think it is pretty clear why Superbia scumread Xatalos.

You are townreading Xatalos here, now, for the same reason Superbia is -- he even laid that out first unless i am mistaken. So how can you possibly scumread him for having a reasonable read? Like your read on him looks like "whatever Superbia does is scummy". Would you call him town if he did still scumread Xatalos?

I don't think him saying you have TMI on Xatalos is scummy, i thought he made a reasonable point.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:08 GMT
#362
Hmmm... Well, if he's this active, he should reveal himself with time anyway.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 14:08 GMT
#363
On November 02 2015 23:07 Xatalos wrote:
I'm not sure if I've ever played with Rels before. He's really this active as scum? He seems almost hyper-active

yes he is.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 14:08 GMT
#364
On November 02 2015 23:07 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:03 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:11 Xatalos wrote:
Rels seemed okay on activity and focus on interaction, town? Artanis and SL basically didn't do anything yet so null.


Rels is very active as mafia (reference: Drams, SOTW 2) and in SOTW I believe he also did the latter.

(This doesn't make you scum btw, I am just pointing the flaw in your argument and I don't recall you having played in either game.)


I'm not sure if I've ever played with Rels before. He's really this active as scum?

Yes I am. (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 14:09 GMT
#365
On November 02 2015 23:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:07 Xatalos wrote:
I'm not sure if I've ever played with Rels before. He's really this active as scum? He seems almost hyper-active

yes he is.

It was my question. Get out.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 14:12 GMT
#366
On November 02 2015 23:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:19 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.

What i am trying to say that i find it suspicious you are not trying to make reads yet, and i think that is not normal for you. Especially when this is not a situation where making reads does not help anything (unlike for example if in a mafia game you think everyone who has posted so far are town).

If i compared this to a normal mafia this would be a situation where you know at least one of the people who have posted is mafia for sure but you are refusing to figure it out further.

OK bro. I don't have townreads on anyone that posted. I don't have scumreads on them either. I have suspicions on Superbia, kita and you.


This post seems somewhat contradictory (not the only post I'll comment on from Rels). Based on the sentences bolded you should in theory be scumleaning the three you listed. I'm also not clear on why you are scumreading rayn or what is jumping out at yoru scumread on rayn. I understand your argument for your initial exchange on Superbia/Xatalos is that Superbia's read on Xatalos was manufactured and I'm seeing your followup on page 16, but where was the suspicion on rayn coming from page 11?

I thought this question was scummy:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.


Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Also Rels, my post on shockey was because of him saying he's catching up, he hadn't posted jack all before that.

It indicates that you read the thread, or at least the last few posts starting page 16, when you said you were stuck on page 12. Not sure it's alignement indicative but I have no idea why you would lie about that.


I don't see how that made rayn scummy. He's coming to conclusions with his arguments and he's trying to see if you are coming to conclusions on people's alignments which is generally a town trait. And if you are struggling, why, townies can struggle with getting reads too (reference rsoultin in Drams) so naturally he's nitpicking to see your rationale.

Also to your point on me, I do this frequently when I'm in catchup mode. I bounce between an area where I'm reading in detail (multiple tabs open on the laptop) and the end of the thread as it expands. I saw Shockey's post pop up at the end so that's why I made that comment.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:13 GMT
#367
On November 02 2015 23:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:58 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?


I think he explained 1 decently, but did he explain 2 btw? I mean saying that I said rolling scum is not nightmarish. Not that I think it even makes him scum, just wondering why you said both were explained?

Yes he did. Initially after you argued with him about it.


Hm... Can't find it?

The post where Superbia says "now that we have concluded it's not actually nightmarish...."
There, as i said how i read that is basically "now you said something really dumb so let's prove how dumb that actually is". The fact is Superbia never uses that as a reasoning to scumread you, not there, not after. Or does he? Where does he say that?


I mean, he didn't use my stance "shift" to scumread me (as you described initially), but it was still weird to say that I didn't really think it was nightmarish when I said that it wasn't anyhow horribly unbalanced, but it would still be unpleasant to play as scum. Then he just says that I lied in my initial post or something..?? Again, I don't think that really makes him scum, just a stupid thing to post... IMO
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:14 GMT
#368
On November 02 2015 23:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:07 Xatalos wrote:
I'm not sure if I've ever played with Rels before. He's really this active as scum? He seems almost hyper-active

yes he is.


That's... brave of him
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 14:15 GMT
#369
##nominate: raynpelikoneet, Superbia, Half the Sky

Given my previous posts, this is obviously a placeholder, subject to change. Not that I anticipate problems with my flight or anything but just wanted to put something to a post.

Still hunting for the third townread...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 14:15 GMT
#370
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.
Life?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 14:16 GMT
#371
OK this tire me so let's lay out what happened. Timeline.

1. Superbia scumreads Xata for saying "playing scum is a nightmare".
On November 02 2015 08:18 Superbia wrote:
I instantly retract my townread.

On November 02 2015 08:20 Superbia wrote:
So it's in no way a "nightmare" for "them". Which you should know, since you have played the game before.


2. Superbia asks Xata if he really thinks it's a nightmare, Xata kinda confirms.
On November 02 2015 08:32 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think this game is a nightmare for scum?

On November 02 2015 08:35 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, I think it should be somewhat anti-scum. In the way that IRL Resistance is pretty balanced, but here it's much easier for town to communicate properly than IRL, whereas the scumteam can't communicate at all like usual in forum Mafia.


3. Superbia uses this to make Xatalos say something he didn't: that being scum isn't nightmarish
On November 02 2015 08:39 Superbia wrote:
So now that we've correctly concluded that you don't believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. Why did you open with that?


Conclusion
That is the problem with Superbia's early play; twisting Xatalos' words to something he didn't mean. Now he turned that read around to townread Xatalos, and rayn is claiming it's not suspicous, which might be right. But this word-twisting stuff is scum indicative.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:18 GMT
#372
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.


Which game are you referring to?

I think he can get plenty angry as town too lol
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 14:20 GMT
#373
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.


I know I said elsewhere, but rayn has done this as town (reference Drams and a host of other games lol), if rayn is indeed a spy, it's not for this. I did list my reasons for thinking rayn as town, if you dispute those, do let me know.

Also I'm not sure you can reasonably meta rayn from one game (Himalayas if I recall right?) but your doing so is NAI.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 14:21 GMT
#374
On November 02 2015 23:12 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:19 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.

What i am trying to say that i find it suspicious you are not trying to make reads yet, and i think that is not normal for you. Especially when this is not a situation where making reads does not help anything (unlike for example if in a mafia game you think everyone who has posted so far are town).

If i compared this to a normal mafia this would be a situation where you know at least one of the people who have posted is mafia for sure but you are refusing to figure it out further.

OK bro. I don't have townreads on anyone that posted. I don't have scumreads on them either. I have suspicions on Superbia, kita and you.


This post seems somewhat contradictory (not the only post I'll comment on from Rels). Based on the sentences bolded you should in theory be scumleaning the three you listed. I'm also not clear on why you are scumreading rayn or what is jumping out at yoru scumread on rayn. I understand your argument for your initial exchange on Superbia/Xatalos is that Superbia's read on Xatalos was manufactured and I'm seeing your followup on page 16, but where was the suspicion on rayn coming from page 11?

I thought this question was scummy:
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.


On November 02 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Also Rels, my post on shockey was because of him saying he's catching up, he hadn't posted jack all before that.

It indicates that you read the thread, or at least the last few posts starting page 16, when you said you were stuck on page 12. Not sure it's alignement indicative but I have no idea why you would lie about that.


I don't see how that made rayn scummy. He's coming to conclusions with his arguments and he's trying to see if you are coming to conclusions on people's alignments which is generally a town trait. And if you are struggling, why, townies can struggle with getting reads too (reference rsoultin in Drams) so naturally he's nitpicking to see your rationale.


Mm maybe I didn't explain why I thought it was scummy.
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.

Oh I actually did!

The scummy isn't nitpicking specific points, which is something town!rayn always do; the problem was asking a dumb question, when I remembered him getting angry at the fact he was being ask a dumb question, so I don't know why he would do this himself. Now rayn quoted the angry post, and it was not really the same context.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 14:22 GMT
#375
No wait it wasn't Himalayas nvm rayn I don't think played that game. I thought he did for a sec but no. I know Shockey's been quite preoccupied and I just remember him being on the scumteam that won Himalayas.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 14:22 GMT
#376
On November 02 2015 15:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
kitaman: Do you argee or disgree with the statement that if i am town the best play would be to reject the first three teams regardless of the first three player's alignments?


If everyone did that, then we would never be able to pass a mission so you can't publicly push that policy. Privately, I'd probably consider it in your position if there were legitimate reasons to distrust the first three, though not regardless of their alignments.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 14:22 GMT
#377
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.

But he actually didn't leave the thread. I mean, read the post just after the last one you quoted.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 14:23 GMT
#378
On November 02 2015 23:18 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.


Which game are you referring to?

I think he can get plenty angry as town too lol


He can get angry as town too, haven't never seen him play as town. I'm just basing it off my previous game with him, which is why I rather not have him on the first mission.

Here is the page where he gets angry because he messed up and/or things just didn't go his way. (Super mini mafia, you can read through it fairly quickly).
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/497064-star-fox-64-mini-mafia?page=5
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 14:24 GMT
#379
On November 02 2015 23:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.

But he actually didn't leave the thread. I mean, read the post just after the last one you quoted.



Ok, yea I know, which is why I quoted "angry", either way, I still wouldn't say "I'm leaving the thread cause I'm getting angry". Like what is the motive behind that post then continuing to post in the thread?
Life?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 14:25 GMT
#380
Meeting time folks! See you later (=
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1916
910 56
Bale 29
sorry 25
ZergMaN 17
Aegong 14
Noble 10
Icarus 9
yabsab 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
Fuzer 38
League of Legends
JimRising 597
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox635
C9.Mang0166
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1240
Other Games
summit1g7108
PiGStarcraft273
ArmadaUGS136
Maynarde131
Sick126
Livibee78
ViBE52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick586
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2244
League of Legends
• Lourlo1357
• Rush1206
• Stunt458
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 58m
OSC
6h 58m
Stellar Fest
6h 58m
OSC
17h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.