• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 170 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 13:51 GMT
#341
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 13:53 GMT
#342
On November 02 2015 22:51 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:45 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:44 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:41 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:39 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:35 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:34 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:28 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:26 Xatalos wrote:
Rels, you think I'm currently completely unreadable? Really? That's what your earlier post implied.

Now I think you're town. You're being active and you meddle with everything in the thread, exactly like in the game I'm hosting.


So why not include me in a team already...? >.>

Well now I think it's a good idea to include you in a team (= the post before was when I was catching up.


Hmm....

So you didn't think my early posts were towny, but the latter ones are?

I think I've been playing the same throughout the game though.

Or...?

The thing is you meddle with everything going on in the thread. That wasn't evident at the start of the game, since, well, not much was going on.


Alright... Well, I guess I can see that.

How about the way you called Superbia's push bad while saying I'm a null read? If you didn't think I was town yet, shouldn't it be good to pressure me for reactions?

You quoted the fucking post that I had a problem with ???
On November 02 2015 17:45 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:32 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think this game is a nightmare for scum?

On November 02 2015 08:35 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, I think it should be somewhat anti-scum. In the way that IRL Resistance is pretty balanced, but here it's much easier for town to communicate properly than IRL, whereas the scumteam can't communicate at all like usual in forum Mafia.

On November 02 2015 08:39 Superbia wrote:
So now that we've correctly concluded that you don't believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. Why did you open with that?

LOL
"Is it a nightmare ?"
"Kinda"
"OK now that you said it's not a nightmare ..."
You misread something there bro.


Well, it was a dumb post by him.... But kind of like rayn's description of Superbia's read, it's not necessarily scummy, just wrong?

It's a small scum indication IMO. Nothing strong, but definitely not town indicative or NAI.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 13:54 GMT
#343
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:54 GMT
#344
Hmm.... Well yeah, you're right that his posts there made no sense. Haha... Or at least not much. I think his initial read of me was worse though, but he kind of explained that recently.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 13:55 GMT
#345
On November 02 2015 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It basically has to do with how he approaches the game and how he gathers reads and what he does/doesn't do as scum. Obviously he could now "mimic" his townplay as mafia as he also knows we have talked about it but it would also give him away because he would have to say something that doesn't make sense from town perspective. And i don't see anything like that here.

OK TY. Xatalos does that make sense ? (I suppose scum!rayn wouldn't lie, but lets make sure)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 13:56 GMT
#346
On November 02 2015 18:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 18:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.

What i am trying to say that i find it suspicious you are not trying to make reads yet, and i think that is not normal for you. Especially when this is not a situation where making reads does not help anything (unlike for example if in a mafia game you think everyone who has posted so far are town).

If i compared this to a normal mafia this would be a situation where you know at least one of the people who have posted is mafia for sure but you are refusing to figure it out further.

OK bro. I don't have townreads on anyone that posted. I don't have scumreads on them either. I have suspicions on Superbia, kita and you.


This post seems somewhat contradictory (not the only post I'll comment on from Rels). Based on the sentences bolded you should in theory be scumleaning the three you listed. I'm also not clear on why you are scumreading rayn or what is jumping out at yoru scumread on rayn. I understand your argument for your initial exchange on Superbia/Xatalos is that Superbia's read on Xatalos was manufactured and I'm seeing your followup on page 16, but where was the suspicion on rayn coming from page 11?

Also Rels, my post on shockey was because of him saying he's catching up, he hadn't posted jack all before that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 13:57 GMT
#347
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?

Here:
On November 02 2015 18:15 Rels wrote:
Superbia is suspicious 'cause it would make sense with him deciding Xatalos is scum and finding a new reason to scumread him after the first.

I agree that's not a strong point. However that's the scummiest thing in the thread right now.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 13:57 GMT
#348
nvm, I see that explanation for rayn being suspicious on page 12. I don't think that's a reason to make suspicious of rayn, I thought it was perfectly reasonable. I don't like where Rels is going with that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:58 GMT
#349
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?


I think he explained 1 decently, but did he explain 2 btw? I mean saying that I said rolling scum is not nightmarish. Not that I think it even makes him scum, just wondering why you said both were explained?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 13:59 GMT
#350
On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


You sure about this? He's done this as town and doesn't take well to what he perceives as "stupidity". And there was at least one quote on page 11 where he clearly inferred that (if you were town) you were being "dumb".
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:59 GMT
#351
On November 02 2015 22:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It basically has to do with how he approaches the game and how he gathers reads and what he does/doesn't do as scum. Obviously he could now "mimic" his townplay as mafia as he also knows we have talked about it but it would also give him away because he would have to say something that doesn't make sense from town perspective. And i don't see anything like that here.

OK TY. Xatalos does that make sense ? (I suppose scum!rayn wouldn't lie, but lets make sure)


Well, yeah, that's a pretty vague description, but I know what he means. I'd say so if it was wrong.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 13:59 GMT
#352
On November 02 2015 22:58 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?


I think he explained 1 decently, but did he explain 2 btw? I mean saying that I said rolling scum is not nightmarish. Not that I think it even makes him scum, just wondering why you said both were explained?

Yes he did. Initially after you argued with him about it.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 14:01 GMT
#353
On November 02 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 18:19 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.

What i am trying to say that i find it suspicious you are not trying to make reads yet, and i think that is not normal for you. Especially when this is not a situation where making reads does not help anything (unlike for example if in a mafia game you think everyone who has posted so far are town).

If i compared this to a normal mafia this would be a situation where you know at least one of the people who have posted is mafia for sure but you are refusing to figure it out further.

OK bro. I don't have townreads on anyone that posted. I don't have scumreads on them either. I have suspicions on Superbia, kita and you.


This post seems somewhat contradictory (not the only post I'll comment on from Rels). Based on the sentences bolded you should in theory be scumleaning the three you listed. I'm also not clear on why you are scumreading rayn or what is jumping out at yoru scumread on rayn. I understand your argument for your initial exchange on Superbia/Xatalos is that Superbia's read on Xatalos was manufactured and I'm seeing your followup on page 16, but where was the suspicion on rayn coming from page 11?

I thought this question was scummy:
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.


On November 02 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Also Rels, my post on shockey was because of him saying he's catching up, he hadn't posted jack all before that.

It indicates that you read the thread, or at least the last few posts starting page 16, when you said you were stuck on page 12. Not sure it's alignement indicative but I have no idea why you would lie about that.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 14:02 GMT
#354
On November 02 2015 22:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?

Here:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 18:15 Rels wrote:
Superbia is suspicious 'cause it would make sense with him deciding Xatalos is scum and finding a new reason to scumread him after the first.

I agree that's not a strong point. However that's the scummiest thing in the thread right now.

But the thing is he never used that reasoning to scumread Xatalos further.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:02 GMT
#355
On November 02 2015 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:58 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?


I think he explained 1 decently, but did he explain 2 btw? I mean saying that I said rolling scum is not nightmarish. Not that I think it even makes him scum, just wondering why you said both were explained?

Yes he did. Initially after you argued with him about it.


Hm... Can't find it?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 14:03 GMT
#356
On November 02 2015 20:11 Xatalos wrote:
Rels seemed okay on activity and focus on interaction, town? Artanis and SL basically didn't do anything yet so null.


Rels is very active as mafia (reference: Drams, SOTW 2) and in SOTW I believe he also did the latter.

(This doesn't make you scum btw, I am just pointing the flaw in your argument and I don't recall you having played in either game.)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 14:03 GMT
#357
On November 02 2015 23:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:57 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?

Here:
On November 02 2015 18:15 Rels wrote:
Superbia is suspicious 'cause it would make sense with him deciding Xatalos is scum and finding a new reason to scumread him after the first.

I agree that's not a strong point. However that's the scummiest thing in the thread right now.

But the thing is he never used that reasoning to scumread Xatalos further.

Yeah exactly. Now he townreads him when you townread him, and he is saying I have TMI on Xatalos.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 14:05 GMT
#358
On November 02 2015 23:02 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:58 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?


I think he explained 1 decently, but did he explain 2 btw? I mean saying that I said rolling scum is not nightmarish. Not that I think it even makes him scum, just wondering why you said both were explained?

Yes he did. Initially after you argued with him about it.


Hm... Can't find it?

The post where Superbia says "now that we have concluded it's not actually nightmarish...."
There, as i said how i read that is basically "now you said something really dumb so let's prove how dumb that actually is". The fact is Superbia never uses that as a reasoning to scumread you, not there, not after. Or does he? Where does he say that?
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 14:06 GMT
#359
On November 02 2015 18:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 17:57 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 16:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Clarity is mafia.

Ready to hear stuff from you anytime.

Feel free to, I just arrived at work and I probably won't do anything until late at night.

Depending on what time he comes back, Arta shouldn't be part on a team too. "Late at night" I suppose means 22:00, which is 2 hours before deadline in France and I think in Netherlands too.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:07 GMT
#360
On November 02 2015 23:03 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:11 Xatalos wrote:
Rels seemed okay on activity and focus on interaction, town? Artanis and SL basically didn't do anything yet so null.


Rels is very active as mafia (reference: Drams, SOTW 2) and in SOTW I believe he also did the latter.

(This doesn't make you scum btw, I am just pointing the flaw in your argument and I don't recall you having played in either game.)


I'm not sure if I've ever played with Rels before. He's really this active as scum? He seems almost hyper-active

Well, I guess it's not impossible. His initial read on me was a bit odd and he there may have been TMI in his posts about me/Superbia.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2077
Snow 139
Bale 23
Noble 15
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1210
Mew2King35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1370
WinterStarcraft652
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft346
C9.Mang0182
Maynarde138
Sick132
ArmadaUGS120
RuFF_SC299
ViBE66
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2169
League of Legends
• Lourlo1338
• Rush1192
• Stunt397
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 47m
OSC
7h 47m
Stellar Fest
7h 47m
OSC
18h 47m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.