• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:25
CEST 03:25
KST 10:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8333 users

Newbie Student Mafia XVII: Fullmetal Edition

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
October 21 2015 13:22 GMT
#9
Nice armor. Must have cost you an arm and a leg.

Do you know that girl from our neighborhood? She loves her dog so much she is inseparable from it.

When do you guys plan on starting? If the start is next Monday or later I will in so hard.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-21 13:42:01
October 21 2015 13:36 GMT
#10
Looking forward seeing the flavor for this.

edit: nvm fuck it. /in
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
October 21 2015 14:49 GMT
#12
On October 21 2015 23:31 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 22:22 disformation wrote:
Nice armor. Must have cost you an arm and a leg.

Do you know that girl from our neighborhood? She loves her dog so much she is inseparable from it.

When do you guys plan on starting? If the start is next Monday or later I will in so hard.


~2weeks to fill out the player list seems normal, but you never know.

Welcome back! Hopefully you get a little breathing room after everythingwinds down for ya.

Hopefully I'll get the flavor done today, but tomorrow for sure.



Yeah, but it can be a bit strange. Sometimes it is like "oh they still need 50% of the players", then it fills up in half a day. Since NSM XVI started not long ago, I guess it will be a bit of time before this one fills up.

I also hope that I get a bit of a breathing room, but I already have a bunch of stuff I need to take care off lined up. So meh. No rest for the wicked.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-22 21:06:40
October 22 2015 20:43 GMT
#24
On October 22 2015 11:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 22:36 disformation wrote:
Looking forward seeing the flavor for this.

edit: nvm fuck it. /in


OMG......

<3 <3 <3 <3

God I miss playing with you
Must be wonderful to be free!

edit: can't even consider signing up for anything until I return home though >_<


My defense is on Monday and I already have a bunch of annoying stuff that needs taking care off lined up for next week. So currently I am not feeling free at all. :p
But at least I will have time for mafia again.

I hope I don't roll Hughes. Resisting the urge to soft the role by shoving pictures of my (imaginary) daughter in everyone's face all the time would be Hugh(es).

edited for spelling.

edit2: I guess FMA could also make for a super good themed game, where every Homunculus gets a Role and some more minor characters could be town aligned. Scar and Greed could also be like 3P. But I am pretty happy that this is a NSM, I wants a couch.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
October 28 2015 12:06 GMT
#47
On October 28 2015 07:07 Tictock wrote:
I've been slacking on finishing the flavor but I should have it all posted by tonight (it's all written down just haven't updated the setup).

I'm curiuse though, are most people familiar with the Anime that aired a few years back (lasted about 40 episodes), the manga, or the more recent anime (called Brotherhood) that stays true to the manga?

Just wondering, as I originally got hooked on the Anime series that aired here in the states on Adult Swim a few years ago, but the story in Brotherhood was pretty intereting.

I'm basing the flavor on this based on the Anime (not Brotherhood) just in case there are fans of the manga here.


Watched both animes, both the original and brotherhood. I think Brotherhood was a bit better, because they had more episodes to explain the crazy stuff happening towards the end. Though I liked Sloth a lot more in the original anime (sloth is traditionally my fav. of the seven sins and I wasn't a fan of that oaf in Brotherhood). Still can recommend both. And yeah I already had noticed that you went with the original one, by looking at the GF role.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
October 28 2015 13:34 GMT
#50
Looking at the flavour I think that Lust would have also worked for the RB. Distracting the target so he/she forgets to actually do the night action. Original Sloth works too though.
Would have made Gluttony the Goon, too.

disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
October 29 2015 16:43 GMT
#60
wow. This fills up slower than I expected. Did the overall level of activity drop or something?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 02:51:10
November 01 2015 02:44 GMT
#67
Suddenly people. Did some other game just end? Looking forward to this.
Edit: Ah, yes it seems NSM XVI has ended with a close victory for town.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 01 2015 03:32 GMT
#69
Maybe I'll read that game tomorrow.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 21:48:19
November 01 2015 21:31 GMT
#76
So far the statistical likelihood of me rolling scum is 0%. Please no lyncherinos.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 03 2015 00:10 GMT
#82
On November 03 2015 08:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ugh, if I in I would have to get up before noon


Only two slots left, better make up your mind now before you regret it.
Though getting out of bed before noon is basically impossible, so I can understand your hesitation. For the record: I managed to get out of bed at 2 pm today, so I totally mean it.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-03 02:57:12
November 03 2015 02:55 GMT
#93
On November 03 2015 11:46 Tictock wrote:
Yea timezones are hard sometimes, mostly just kus there's like 3? different standards that people use.

In case anyone is still confused (I should have used BB code in OP and Poll to help out before, will update now) this should be the default deadline that we will be using, converted into your own timezone.

19:00 GMT (+00:00)


Edit:
Actually hold on... now I'm confused because I DID use BBcode... but it's changing when I put it in again


Yes. I hate fucking time zones. Somehow my brain isn't able to handle this crap.
And yeah the time you put in that post differs by 1hour from the default in the op

edit: my sleep schedule is kinda broken anyways, so I will just break it some more, so I'll be around for (most) deadlines.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-03 03:18:41
November 03 2015 03:17 GMT
#96
On November 03 2015 12:03 Tictock wrote:
Well as far as I understood the BBcode I'm using [time] just converts the time that you put in into the local timezone, I based the original codes in the OP based on w/e they were when I copied the OP and just edited it for this game.

Now when I stick what is returned by that code into the code again it changes the letters for the timezone and the time got adjusted by an hour like Dis said.

I'm not even understanding why the output changes when I'm putting in what it was returning for me already.


Got it. Well actually Eversince got it:

On November 03 2015 11:54 Eversince wrote:
Time changed again on Saturday in the US.


When you wrote the op you wrote it before the daylight saving time stuff. You know where the time gets moved up or back one hour. Since all my clocks are digital I just ignore it these days. But the clocks got moved back some when last week...

So the current times don't match with those in the op, because times got moved back since then. But apparently they didn't get moved everywhere so the results don't match.

Edit: What FF said. :p
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 03 2015 18:30 GMT
#99
We need more ppl, not less. *sadface*
But I guess the deadline is a bit awkward for ppl. =/
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 07 2015 04:07 GMT
#118
Pregame excuse stuff: Good chance that I will not be around at deadline on: Tuesdays and Fridays.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 07 2015 04:49 GMT
#122
This pregame stuff is playing with my tender heart.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 13 2015 03:43 GMT
#181
/confirm
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 13 2015 03:56 GMT
#183
I hope we can finally get going.
Sunday should also be a pretty good starting time for me. Have a bit of stuff lined up this Friday and Saturday. Another newbie would be great, seeing that there currently are only 3 signed up for this.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 13 2015 17:25 GMT
#189
On November 13 2015 13:14 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2015 12:56 disformation wrote:
I hope we can finally get going.
Sunday should also be a pretty good starting time for me. Have a bit of stuff lined up this Friday and Saturday. Another newbie would be great, seeing that there currently are only 3 signed up for this.
Don't worry, you'll get to play for 48 hours before we lynch you


Getting lynched would be a first for me.

Inb4: "challenge accepted" :p
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 14 2015 01:28 GMT
#202
On November 14 2015 09:02 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 02:25 disformation wrote:
On November 13 2015 13:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 13 2015 12:56 disformation wrote:
I hope we can finally get going.
Sunday should also be a pretty good starting time for me. Have a bit of stuff lined up this Friday and Saturday. Another newbie would be great, seeing that there currently are only 3 signed up for this.
Don't worry, you'll get to play for 48 hours before we lynch you


Getting lynched would be a first for me.

Inb4: "challenge accepted" :p


You got me lynched last time. Time for revenge?

Well hopefully you don't play dota. Then you are definitely on my shit list


I got you lynched? I don't think I lead the lynch.

At some point in my life I played dota 2. At some point in my life I played LoL. Currently I don't care much for either of them. One was like a brief summer romance, before we found out that we actually don't have much in common and can't stand each other on a more stable and daily basis. The other was like one of these drawn out love-hate relationships that scream "it is complicated".
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 61
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12230
Rain 2158
Artosis 552
White-Ra 188
Dewaltoss 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever698
NeuroSwarm155
League of Legends
Doublelift4261
Counter-Strike
taco 321
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1685
ArmadaUGS524
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1199
WinterStarcraft444
Other Games
summit1g8617
Day[9].tv694
shahzam650
JimRising 588
Maynarde158
ViBE151
C9.Mang0104
PiGStarcraft91
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream136
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1152
• Day9tv694
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 35m
OSC
11h 35m
Stellar Fest
11h 35m
OSC
22h 35m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.