• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

Mafia Mini Mafia: a miniature game of mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 17:21 GMT
#531
On March 07 2015 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nvm..
But what?


i'm pretty sure you can have a read of ass kissing without town reading the other person, or at least having them as null, i'ts fine to town read one person and not another if they have done similar things but actually have scummy things thrown in which kelsiers case highlighted (not having a read on gb or w/e), i don't agree that it's scummy
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 17:25 GMT
#532
if anything im a bit wary of mocsta too but maybe i just don't remember how he plays, he's jumping all over little things that don't make people mafia and is very flippant based on whoever people are scum reading
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 17:43 GMT
#535
he didn't say you were mafia at all?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 17:48 GMT
#537
I did and I just told you I can see someone saying that even if they have a null read on you
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 18:24 GMT
#547
On March 07 2015 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I understand what you are saying.
I dont understand kelsiers comment in explaining why ve is mafia.
Like one of the reasons why he read ve mafia for is because ve was "kissing my ass". Not once does he mention the scum-scum interaction possibility. Now see his other reads. They are different. They do not have only one conclusion. This one has, then he backs off from it.

Thre is no way kelsir thinks i am mafia with what he said. No way. Koshi guarantee.


Wait what he called you mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 23:21 GMT
#616
On March 07 2015 07:49 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2015 07:41 _Tormented_ wrote:
On March 07 2015 07:34 GlowingBear wrote:
On March 07 2015 06:54 _Tormented_ wrote:
On March 07 2015 06:48 GlowingBear wrote:
Mocsta has a good chance of being Mafia just because he softed a role that does not exist in this game



On March 07 2015 06:51 GlowingBear wrote:
On March 07 2015 06:05 captain fail wrote:
I kind of think mocsta is mafia.

He's really jumpy his reads are interesting, rayn mafia noe rayn top town in a very small space. Then hr basically becomes rayns hype man it feels like. Kind of weird.


This kind of behaviour is only Mafia indicative when the player follows thread sentiment, which is not the case



Huh? how do those two statements even mesh?


One is attacking a faulty logic
One is bringing reasons why someone could be Mafia

I can agree with someone's opinion on a player being Mafia, but I am not forced to agree with his reasoning


Ok...so you still think mocsta could be mafia, but you just don't agree with captain fail's logic?


Exactly.

Have in mind that I'm saying he COULD be Mafia. I don't actually have a read on him.

My main scum read is HF. Yes, even more than Robik


doesn't even make sense, especially as you haven't addressed anything I've said and then completely skipped over soren who hasn't really done much today since you left and you yelled at when you should be thinking he was mafia instead

instead you went for robik because he was uninterested in solving the game and was afk but somehow you made that read based on the first hour or so of the game???? i'm also voting for robik which you seem to neglect
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 23:47 GMT
#619
Lol what?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 23:49 GMT
#620
On March 07 2015 08:47 GlowingBear wrote:
That's why I'm not calling him certain Mafia?

Tell me town motivation, instead.

Also, I'm amazed that no one is questioning if Mocsta really softed. Specially you Robik. You called me stupid for my conclusion when the possibly most questionable thing was the assumption Mocsta actually softed.


Hey mocsta did you soft a role not in the game?
Yes/no, end nowhere

Silly gb what are you even doing
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 00:08 GMT
#632
You have posted 0 reasoning for me being mafia? You've posted a lot of reasons for robik to be mafia and even made it seem like you were sure.

I'm somehow your biggest mafia read? Horse shit much?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 00:15 GMT
#635
Summarising: I'm not actually pushing a lynch, I am trying to gather information and to understand people's motives, and also gather reactions so I can actually have better reads.


Top 2 scum reads. 1 of them is me who you haven't asked a single question to, haven't bothered to even provide information to the thread about me and I'm your top read and haven't even evaluated that 2 people you also called mafia (mocsta/robik) i also called mafia/am voting for.

Your stance on robik is just that he's not playing and that's it. I don't see where you're trying to solve anything, you're just static and not doing anything useful.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 00:16 GMT
#636
On March 07 2015 09:13 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2015 09:08 Holyflare wrote:
You have posted 0 reasoning for me being mafia? You've posted a lot of reasons for robik to be mafia and even made it seem like you were sure.

I'm somehow your biggest mafia read? Horse shit much?


I know it. And I'm saying it repeatedly. It worries me that nobody else is inquiring me that.

Let's start like this: why are you reading me as scum? I know the reasons but I want your words here. That's the main reason I'm calling you scum.


I wasn't reading you as mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 00:16 GMT
#637
Jesus you people really just don't learn..
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 00:56 GMT
#640
On March 07 2015 09:20 GlowingBear wrote:
My stance on Robik is the same thing you said I'm doing: he is static and doing nothing.
I am trying to gather information when nobody else is.


Please reread this paragraph and tell me it's a joke?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 10:33 GMT
#663
Gb I'm voting for your main scum read and you didn't even ask me why yet you still think I'm calling you mafia. I made that case on you to start discussion and it worked and I wasn't really scum reading you. Your reads are bad though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 10:41 GMT
#665
Not particularly bothered if you think that but being lazy doesn't make me mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 10:45 GMT
#667
I have no idea how you have any of your reads mocsta where has your slam dunk captain fail slip gone?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 10:53 GMT
#669
No i don't agree that kelsier is mafia. Gb even reread him and came to the same conclusion but still thinks I'm mafia for it lololol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 11:00 GMT
#671
All i know about tormented is that he knows kelsier/gb were wagons but town reads gb and doesn't scum read kelsier. Literally don't knkw anything about what he thinks
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 11:04 GMT
#673
It really was
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2015 11:08 GMT
#675
Yeh that's why I'm voting him, policy+chance he's mafia+ ruin stats
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 27m
Patches Events
7h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.