• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12032 users

Mafia Mini Mafia: a miniature game of mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 00:39 GMT
#158
On March 06 2015 09:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2015 09:36 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2015 09:33 GlowingBear wrote:
On March 06 2015 09:31 Holyflare wrote:
btw if the smurfs don't reveal themselves we can just auto lynch them


Hahaha you sound like you don't know that Damdred is playing the game


how am i supposed to know it's damdred???


Posting style matches completely


if you're talking about captain i though it was slam??
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 01:14 GMT
#181
On March 06 2015 09:54 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2015 09:49 Soren333 wrote:
On March 06 2015 09:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On March 06 2015 09:42 Soren333 wrote:
On March 06 2015 08:37 _Tormented_ wrote:
On March 06 2015 08:03 Soren333 wrote:
On March 06 2015 08:02 GlowingBear wrote:
O hai!
I'm mafia!

I don't like this at all.

Why did you write mafia in green?


Did you you vote him for this reason alone? o.O

Isn't day 1 just RVS anyways where votes don't have a strong conviction to back it up?

Or do you guys treat day 1 lynching differently here in TL?


Hm. This is bad.

Why voting me at all in the first place?
You're also showing you have some knowledge in Mafia, which contradicts the "I am newbie" statement


I voted you because I didn't like how you claim to be mafia. Joking or not it causes confusions. If we take it as a joke, you're left of the hook. Either way I don't like it.

And all I said was that I am new to the site. I never said that I was new to mafia.


This is bullshit

It's a standard opening. You can simply call it null indicative.

It makes no sense to like HF's entrance claiming town and don't like my entrance saying I'm Mafia.

Like, the game isn't that simple.


this is a massive overreaction

##vote glowingbear
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 01:16 GMT
#183
On March 06 2015 10:16 captain fail wrote:
Good thing you are wrong Rayn.

I know tormented meta and it's not to buddy up or act somewhat aggressive in the first couple hours of the game.

Also you are making good points even though you are wrong so I like you regardless


care to explain why you put me as town when i've not particularly done anything at all?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 01:18 GMT
#185
well that's a shame?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 01:25 GMT
#187
long time no see mocsta
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 01:28 GMT
#193
On March 06 2015 10:26 Mocsta wrote:
Hi holyflare.

My role rhymes with me. Ohhhh what could I be?



me - the top acronym for me is middle east, middle east rhymes with Trieste which is a city in Italy which is where all the mafia roles hang out

gg mocsta you mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 01:32 GMT
#197
no wtf fisherman are mafia because they fish for blue roles!??!?!

get on my level robik
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 01:32 GMT
#198
double confirmed mafia mocsta, what now?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 01:50 GMT
#204
hi mm how you doing?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 03:02 GMT
#207
i would be posting in here but none of you are talking and i'm doing the op for my mini so yeh ... someone do something interesting
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 03:28 GMT
#211
On March 06 2015 12:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Holyflare will you link me your most recently completed towngame plz? It's probably databased somewhere, but you know which it is better than I do.


have you ever looked at my profile....?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 03:48 GMT
#212
On March 06 2015 12:24 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2015 10:50 Holyflare wrote:
hi mm how you doing?


Hi HF its been a very interesting week,

I signed up for this secret shopping thing through my school's facebook site so i thought it was more legit. Turns out it was a scam and i woke up with 1k in money that was wired to me. So I walked over to the police station which is like a block from me and ate cookies while talkin with the popo.

Some of the emails the guy threatened me were pretty funny though. I think we exchanged like 35 in the last 3 days. Hopefully thats all behind me know. Started my new job at a startup, and playin some mafia before dead week!

What about you?


wow shoulda just kept the 1k and ran!!!!

i'm cool, pretty bored though! been playing some mario party online!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 05:13 GMT
#231
?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 05:14 GMT
#232
On March 06 2015 13:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Those posts by MM1 are just dripping with mafia. Like, I understand that Holyflare asked him how he's doing, but seriously if he wanted to type paragraphs why wasn't ANY of it about the game?


it's not like robik/mocsta +++ aren't guilty of the same thing
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 05:21 GMT
#236
why is nobody voting gb? he's obvious mafia at this point in time
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 05:27 GMT
#240
On March 06 2015 14:23 _Tormented_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2015 14:21 Holyflare wrote:
why is nobody voting gb? he's obvious mafia at this point in time


He may very well be, but training anyone at this time unless we are certain they are scum will just limit our information going forward. If he is mafia, do you think that makes soren town for sure?


he's certain mafia though!

On March 06 2015 08:24 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok Soren is town
Because voting me like that means nothing in the first 5 minutes of the game. It actually made me think you were possibly a cute Mafia trying to get town cred for being aggressive

On March 06 2015 09:31 GlowingBear wrote:
I thought Soren is town because he feels like newbie town. I don't think newbie scum would be this vocal already at the beginning of the game. I also believe that he is putting clear statements in the thread which aren't actually looking fabricated, but rather fluid

Also, damdy, I have no idea why you ready believe I'm mafia

On March 06 2015 09:54 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2015 09:49 Soren333 wrote:
On March 06 2015 09:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On March 06 2015 09:42 Soren333 wrote:
On March 06 2015 08:37 _Tormented_ wrote:
On March 06 2015 08:03 Soren333 wrote:
On March 06 2015 08:02 GlowingBear wrote:
O hai!
I'm mafia!

I don't like this at all.

Why did you write mafia in green?


Did you you vote him for this reason alone? o.O

Isn't day 1 just RVS anyways where votes don't have a strong conviction to back it up?

Or do you guys treat day 1 lynching differently here in TL?


Hm. This is bad.

Why voting me at all in the first place?
You're also showing you have some knowledge in Mafia, which contradicts the "I am newbie" statement


I voted you because I didn't like how you claim to be mafia. Joking or not it causes confusions. If we take it as a joke, you're left of the hook. Either way I don't like it.

And all I said was that I am new to the site. I never said that I was new to mafia.


This is bullshit

It's a standard opening. You can simply call it null indicative.

It makes no sense to like HF's entrance claiming town and don't like my entrance saying I'm Mafia.

Like, the game isn't that simple.



much fake progression! has a newbie town read on soren based on silly things he shouldn't be town read on (even though I pointed out that he shouldn't be town reading him) then gets mad that he's making newbie town mistakes (even if he's said he's played some mafia elsewhere the rng day 1 comment and that above quote should be more than enough reason to realise he's still just a newbie) and that reaction was so ott!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 05:28 GMT
#241
THEN he doesn't even pressure it further or flip his read, gb just gives up and disappears because the thread is stale and he can leave without pushing anything!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 05:39 GMT
#256
On March 06 2015 14:34 _Tormented_ wrote:
I don't like starting a wagon on someone so early on D1. Like I said, it just limits information. From what I have read, HF has been here quite awhile, so I do trust his judgement, but I would like to come to my own conclusions.


If I were to put you in a selective time bubble where you had to make a decision based on the information provided, what would you say about GB?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 05:47 GMT
#261
dp would never ever in 10,000 years join a game with me in it
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2015 06:10 GMT
#269
gb needs more votes
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12367
Shuttle 387
White-Ra 232
ZZZero.O 134
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm118
League of Legends
Doublelift5237
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5029
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2336
Liquid`RaSZi1928
C9.Mang0351
ToD309
crisheroes296
Livibee194
Pyrionflax139
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1020
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• Adnapsc2 33
• musti20045 31
• HeavenSC 26
• Sammyuel 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1626
• Shiphtur664
• WagamamaTV284
Upcoming Events
OSC
44m
Replay Cast
44m
OSC
13h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.