• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:53
CEST 08:53
KST 15:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8581 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 14:24 GMT
#495
On January 31 2015 23:15 rsoultin wrote:
I kinda agree with LS that SL is a hard read cause he's always a bit insane (though I don't understand how that translates into a townread, LS; the two of you make as much cents as a broken coke machine).

Marv, can you explain your Palmar read a little better? I was under the impression (entirely from being a fly on the wall in earlier games) that he cba to play weekends on a regular basis. What makes this weekend special?

+ Show Spoiler +
It's not a read, he has no idea if I'm mafia or not+ Show Spoiler +
He just wants to force me to play+ Show Spoiler +
well that's the most likely explanation+ Show Spoiler +
Although there could be another one+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
He just hates me+ Show Spoiler +
hehe no I'm kidding, marv and I are bros+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
No he most likely just wants me to play+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe he's mafia though, just using this opportunity to get rid of me and a free mislynch+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
although, I think that's kind of unlikely+ Show Spoiler +
because he doesn't know if I'm gonna turn it on or not+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
So in conclusion, it's a "pressure vote"+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Man robik's response to marv calling him "sweetie" was hilarious.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 18:53 GMT
#591
On February 01 2015 03:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 03:08 rsoultin wrote:
LS' play has gotten progressively more townie as the game went on, imo. I, too, found his read on SL odd, so I can't blame Damdred for that.

If Damdy still thinks that LS is scum, though, I'd like to hear why.


People not reading thread get Scum points strike one to hts and rs

hey what about me I want my points I've not read anything
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 18:54 GMT
#592
Okay I am now available for an interview. Ask away!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 19:25 GMT
#609
On February 01 2015 03:54 Damdred wrote:
But you aren't misrepresenting palmar

I'm just here so I won't get lynched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 19:26 GMT
#611
On February 01 2015 04:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Palmar what are your reads on people so far? Probably the first and obvious thing.

I'm just here so I won't get lynched.

On February 01 2015 04:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Second what are your thoughts on HF and Chez scumreading you based on meta? Including the relevant quotes:

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 20:40 Chezitwo wrote:
On January 31 2015 20:37 Palmar wrote:
I haven't read my role pm

On July 17 2014 11:01 Palmar wrote:
Just so it's clear. Until @chairman comes into thread and says "I read my role pm" I'm not doing, reading or voting anything else.

##Vote Palmar


Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 02:52 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 01 2015 02:28 Holyflare wrote:
We can lynch palmar for free mafia today


Palmar is striking me as policy, unless you're metaing him for scum.


Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
absolutely 0 policy, chez even linked a post where he says he lynches all people that haven't read their role pm. The last time I've seen him do that was world heavyweight 2? he was mafia


I'm just here so I won't get lynched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 19:28 GMT
#616
On February 01 2015 04:27 Trfel wrote:
Palmar, you are currently leading the voting. Please do something about it.

I'm just here so I won't get lynched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 19:35 GMT
#623
On February 01 2015 04:34 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 04:28 Palmar wrote:
On February 01 2015 04:27 Trfel wrote:
Palmar, you are currently leading the voting. Please do something about it.

I'm just here so I won't get lynched.


Trfel are you not with the program? Sicklucker has 4 votes.

And Palmar you aren't helping yourself doing jack all. Answer my questions please.

I'm just here so I won't get lynched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 22:29 GMT
#791
Hey guys
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 22:33 GMT
#793
On February 01 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
Hi Palmar.

Scumreads please?

Myself, someone made a really good meta point.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 22:42 GMT
#799
On February 01 2015 07:41 Trfel wrote:
I guess I don't really see the case on Damdred yet. His change in opinion on Palmar is really weird, but almost everything else he has said seems null at worst. Though I do find it weird that he said he was feeling really good about this game and then vanished.

He's literally the only one that got my joke.

Doesn't really say much about him though.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 00:38 GMT
#854
On February 01 2015 09:35 Holyflare wrote:
if my scum team is ff/palmar/sl and none of them are even around in the slightest what exactly am I supposed to be doing? People are pointing out pretty good inconsistencies with what you are saying and doing and you are telling me i'm wrong when in fact I was actually quite correct which dropped you a tier in my list

I am here broski
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 00:39 GMT
#857
On February 01 2015 09:22 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'll kill palmar ok

Et tu, Brute?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 00:41 GMT
#861
On February 01 2015 09:40 Trfel wrote:
Palmar.

Is marvellosity scum for wanting to lynch you?

Depends on if I am mafia or not I'd think?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 00:44 GMT
#867
On January 31 2015 09:04 Palmar wrote:
oh nobody mentioned me.

Back to civ then.

There's like 400 mentions of me now.

I should be a kardashian, I'm really good at getting attention without contributing anything valuable to society.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 00:47 GMT
#869
On February 01 2015 09:46 sicklucker wrote:
Off the top of my head tho eden, palmer I like marvs case on rsou. Im not sure his alignment but I would lynch ff as pure policy hes garbage.

Why am I your scumread?

Explain this now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 00:51 GMT
#875
On February 01 2015 09:49 sicklucker wrote:
Because up to page 33 you were anti town doing nothing. Marv is town and that thing were you didnt read your pm role is kind of damning.

I read my role pm before I started playing wtf is wrong with you.

100% mafia

##vote sucklucker
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 00:53 GMT
#878
On February 01 2015 09:51 sicklucker wrote:
And palmer where was your presure marv tactic that has a 100% record of finding scum marv. Like If I had an angle that caught marv as marfia 3/3 times I would probably continue doing it

I've never "pressured" marv to find out he's mafia.

Again, confirmed mafia.

Like two out of three times I've got him recently it's because of strange wording/shitty content in his opening posts. That has literally nothing to do with pressure (these instances being the "bitch" thing and the one where I called him mafia for the "partially conflicts with someone else" thing that was completely pointless)

So yes. Keep saying things like this.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 00:53 GMT
#879
On February 01 2015 09:49 Holyflare wrote:
hey palmar have you actually read anything at all yet?

not even my role pm bro )))))))
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 00:55 GMT
#882
On February 01 2015 09:54 Holyflare wrote:
you gonna start playing if we leave you alive till after weekend? kinda want to

I am the void.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 01:00 GMT
#888
On February 01 2015 09:55 sicklucker wrote:
Well regardless. Marv didnt give up in those games because "you saw a tell" he gave up because he was mafia. So if you wanted to be a perfect town player you should find a "tell" in everygame you two are in untill it doesint work.

Have I told you whether or not I've been looking for a tell, and if I have found one or not?

You can't just assume things like that.

Also this:

On January 31 2015 07:53 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 07:31 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Game's been going for longer than 10 minutes and SL has less than 1 page of filter

##vote sicklucker

A++


This is a absolutely terrible read. The only time ive rolled mafia mspaint. I froze up and had a 2-4 page filter day1. Dandred/chezina my mafia partners can verify this. I was super afraid to post early in that game.

I want to scum read ff for it since he was in that game. But he just puts scum on me everygame and im always town. The one time I was mafia he actually laid off me.


Do you think this is a reasonable reaction to something that's very, very clearly a joke vote?

Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 139
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 347
Mong 86
NotJumperer 42
Shine 41
Bale 31
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 831
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft755
Other Games
summit1g8576
ceh9318
C9.Mang0270
PiGStarcraft231
Happy225
Livibee92
ArmadaUGS41
RuFF_SC227
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Rush1427
• Lourlo1416
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 7m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.