• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9724 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 17:31 GMT
#683
On January 21 2015 01:43 Holyflare wrote:
I think all your points about other players today are based on "if a player flips x" vivax. It's kind of bad tbh


Then wait for what I will post if SL flips scum, cause mafia might as well concede afterwards.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 17:34 GMT
#684
On January 21 2015 01:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 01:41 Vivax wrote:
On January 21 2015 00:56 Damdred wrote:
lol you aren't accosting me

Marv is more than likely town, I spoke earlier that his tone is way different than when he is mafia it doesn't really sound dejected and he seems to be enjoying himself while hes playing. His push seems sincere and even his tiff with Vivax looks ok. I wouldn't lynch him today at all


Will go back to this post if SL flips scum today. Cause it looks nothing except like a post to somehow make yourself look better with marv.

What would you expect him to say about me?


I would expect him to focus on the SL issue cause my theory assuming SL scum flip invovles Damdred being scum and thus right now Damdred is just trying to improve his odds of survival by buddying you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 17:35 GMT
#685
On January 21 2015 02:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 01:47 marvellosity wrote:
On January 21 2015 01:41 Vivax wrote:
On January 21 2015 00:56 Damdred wrote:
lol you aren't accosting me

Marv is more than likely town, I spoke earlier that his tone is way different than when he is mafia it doesn't really sound dejected and he seems to be enjoying himself while hes playing. His push seems sincere and even his tiff with Vivax looks ok. I wouldn't lynch him today at all


Will go back to this post if SL flips scum today. Cause it looks nothing except like a post to somehow make yourself look better with marv.

What would you expect him to say about me?


I would expect him to focus on the SL issue cause my theory assuming SL scum flip invovles Damdred being scum and thus right now Damdred is just trying to improve his odds of survival by buddying you.


Like, my theory is: Damdred knows SL will flip scum and thus focuses on posting townreads on the people who are pushing SL.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 17:36 GMT
#687
Time for a quick Kelsier filter dive cause he would be the third in my scum team with SL and I want to see if I can find clues that point towards that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 17:38 GMT
#688
HF just give me a break. I'm scumhunting in a really unusual way right now.
If SL is mafia you will call me a genius afterwards.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 17:57 GMT
#702
ALSO: I just checked the voting thread. Why isn't KSC voting SL?

He isn't commenting on any of the reasons marv and HF posted, instead

His latest posts:

On January 21 2015 01:14 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 01:13 sicklucker wrote:
You guys scum read me everygame tho especially you dandred. Dandred name one game where you didnt scum read me. You cant.


that isn't a good argument


Kelsier disagrees with SL. Ignores marv and HF arguments for SL being scum.

On January 21 2015 01:11 KelsierSC wrote:
so dam, your main reasons for scum reading SL would be the "anger at lian" thing?



Followup on this: 0. Does he try to push suspicion on Dam afterwards?No, he does this:

On January 21 2015 01:25 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 01:24 Half the Sky wrote:
Nope. I remembered the thing with Lian because Lian had been calling him out from the beginning.


alright.

you didn't mention him dodging the question about damd? that felt like a big sidestep


Instead of going further after Dam, he tries to sway discussion to HTS to protect both Dam and SL.

On January 21 2015 01:28 KelsierSC wrote:
sorry dam can you answer this for me

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 01:11 KelsierSC wrote:
so dam, your main reasons for scum reading SL would be the "anger at lian" thing?




This still hasn't been answered by Dam. Yet Kelsier feels it's more important to go after HTS at the moment.

Trust me guys. We lynch SL today, and all these interactions I just displayed will display that Dam and Kelsier are his scumbuddies. + The way Kelsier tried to buddy marv and push suspicion on me when we were fighting while both town.

If SL flips town then..I'll have to go back to my old theory.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:00 GMT
#706
On January 21 2015 02:48 batsnacks wrote:
Marv vivax is still doing that thing you voted him for earlier. The only thing that's changed is you're not the target.


Wait? WHat are you alluding to?

THat I try to find all scum at once? If SL flips scum I'm nominating myself for best town 2015.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:03 GMT
#710
On January 21 2015 03:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 02:57 Vivax wrote:
ALSO: I just checked the voting thread. Why isn't KSC voting SL?

He isn't commenting on any of the reasons marv and HF posted, instead

His latest posts:

On January 21 2015 01:14 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 21 2015 01:13 sicklucker wrote:
You guys scum read me everygame tho especially you dandred. Dandred name one game where you didnt scum read me. You cant.


that isn't a good argument


Kelsier disagrees with SL. Ignores marv and HF arguments for SL being scum.

On January 21 2015 01:11 KelsierSC wrote:
so dam, your main reasons for scum reading SL would be the "anger at lian" thing?



Followup on this: 0. Does he try to push suspicion on Dam afterwards?No, he does this:

On January 21 2015 01:25 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 21 2015 01:24 Half the Sky wrote:
Nope. I remembered the thing with Lian because Lian had been calling him out from the beginning.


alright.

you didn't mention him dodging the question about damd? that felt like a big sidestep


Instead of going further after Dam, he tries to sway discussion to HTS to protect both Dam and SL.

On January 21 2015 01:28 KelsierSC wrote:
sorry dam can you answer this for me

On January 21 2015 01:11 KelsierSC wrote:
so dam, your main reasons for scum reading SL would be the "anger at lian" thing?




This still hasn't been answered by Dam. Yet Kelsier feels it's more important to go after HTS at the moment.

Trust me guys. We lynch SL today, and all these interactions I just displayed will display that Dam and Kelsier are his scumbuddies. + The way Kelsier tried to buddy marv and push suspicion on me when we were fighting while both town.

If SL flips town then..I'll have to go back to my old theory.


You really aren't reading the thread are you vivax? I have answered that question?


Sorry could you repeat your reasons for scumreading SL cause I didn't find the answer in your filter while I had Kelsier, Damdred and SL open at the same time.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:05 GMT
#712
On January 21 2015 03:01 Holyflare wrote:
I think vivax has actually gone insane.


I'm still ill and under pharmacological influence, yesterday I had 39 ° fever and was stumbling around and blabbering nonsense.

But right now I feel like what I say makes sense.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:06 GMT
#715
And if anyone wants to suggest I'm scum come out right now (It'd probably be Kelsier cause he's mafia and needs to save SL in some way).

But with all the work I'm doing, all the theories I'm suggesting, all filters I'm diving, I can't be mafia cause then I'd just be looking for some easy mislynch and lurk.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:08 GMT
#718
On January 21 2015 03:06 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 02:52 Damdred wrote:
On January 21 2015 01:28 KelsierSC wrote:
sorry dam can you answer this for me

On January 21 2015 01:11 KelsierSC wrote:
so dam, your main reasons for scum reading SL would be the "anger at lian" thing?




Weird anger, the pressure vote falling off so fast when SL doesn't have a ton of experience with Marv. Not really scum hunting until forced to.



Did Kelsier reply to this reply and give a conclusion on what your reply means for your alignment or is he still trying to paint HTS scum?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:12 GMT
#726
On January 21 2015 03:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 03:00 Vivax wrote:
On January 21 2015 02:48 batsnacks wrote:
Marv vivax is still doing that thing you voted him for earlier. The only thing that's ch anged is you're not the target.


Wait? WHat are you alluding to?

THat I try to find all scum at once? If SL flips scum I'm nominating myself for best town 2015.


For sheeping? OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Like are interactions were so weird. You and marv were having a retarded fight and showing you were both obvious town. I come and interject saying your both towns and to look elsewhere . Your town reading me for this and then marv goes "SL IS MAFIA" then you go "OK SURE"

So like screw self meta.

Look at mspaint where im scum. Ve/hf/hopeless were all fighting and calling each other mafia. What do I do? I sit back and dont post at all day 1 or even day 2.
I dont freakin come out and tell everyone their obvious towns as mafia thats pretty dumb.


Defending towns fighting each other pushes your scum agenda, which is survival. So in this case your motive was to buddy up both of us.

Now I actually believe marv is town, HF's arguments are good, Damdred makes up some own reasons for scumreading you, and Kelsier doesn't go after you but questions you half-assedly and tries to direct attention to HTS.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:17 GMT
#729
On January 21 2015 03:10 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 03:00 Vivax wrote:
On January 21 2015 02:48 batsnacks wrote:
Marv vivax is still doing that thing you voted him for earlier. The only thing that's changed is you're not the target.


Wait? WHat are you alluding to?

THat I try to find all scum at once? If SL flips scum I'm nominating myself for best town 2015.


marv voted you for making associative reads

So you made more associative reads

Then he unvoted you for "reasons I wouldn't like"

And you keep making associative reads

Its just not a logical progression from marv (or from you but that's not the point in trying to make). It seems like marv only thinks your associative reads are scummy when he is a part of them.


He unvoted me cause I said "When I'm town and he's scum and I call him scum he calls me a nutjob"
Cause when he's town and I'm town and I call him scum, he just fullout OMGUSES me and tries to lynch me, happened recently in a game where he lynched me D1 and we were both town.
When I'm mafia and he's town I don't even dare going after him cause he catches me so easily.

I'm pretty confident marv is town. Sheep him and if SL isn't scum we will have to reroll up my theory of HF + Marv + Damdred or Kelsier
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:20 GMT
#730
MY THEORY FITS PERFECTLY. DAMDRED JUST MENTIONED OWN REASONS FOR SL BEING SCUM AND ISNT EVEN VOTING HIM IN THE THREAD
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:22 GMT
#731
So basically we wait to see if SL flips scum, if he does we already won cause I already uncovered all their interactions and theywill concede.

Damdred is reluctant to vote SL or we'd see his vote in the voting thread.

Kelsier is pushing suspicion onto me and mostly HTS.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:39 GMT
#742
I want to bring this up again:

The spacial anomaly pulls people into them. So I'm currently assuming it is a role with an alignment conversion mechanic.

I'm assuming now, that scum used this anomaly to convert batsnacks since they need help right nw.

On January 18 2015 04:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Setup:
It's a semi-open setup. 10 Town players, 3 Mafia players. 1 factional KP. Up to two blue roles, up to one special red role. There may be a miller in the game. The potential blue roles are not revealed but count on ordinary roles.

Example Town role:
Lost Spirit
The void's grasp is becoming stronger. You have to break free before the void consumes you.
You have no special powers but your vote. Make it count.

Example Blue role:
Satellite
You're a satellite who detected several anomalies around the Void. Each night you may check one player and find out if they're a Lost Spirit or a Spacial Anomaly.

Example Red role:
Spacial Anomaly
You're a spacial anomaly. Your gravometric pull is drawing nearby spirits into the Void. You can find your QT here: <link>


Now to the stuff that fits this theory:

On January 21 2015 03:23 batsnacks wrote:
Vivax isn't it weird that marv is okay with you using "bad" associative reads to justify your vote on SL?

Marv said your associative reads were scummy, shouldn't marv be concerned that you are using scummy tactics to push his lynch target?


Batsnacks earlier said that when I was pushing the marv + Hf + Kelsier/damdred theory. He said he was agreeing with me.

Then he said it was just an advocatus diaboly strategy. Which means he didn't agree with me (and hence townread marv) but openly claimed to do so. Speculative purpose: See if other scum would jump on my theory and support it.

BUT NOW

Now batsnacks has been converted, we're dealing with 4 scum.
Now batsnacks completely threw his disagreement with my marv etc. scum theory into the trash, and instead tries to push my suspicion back to marv.

While at the same time implying that me and marv could be scum together cause of this line:
Vivax isn't it weird that marv is okay with you using "bad" associative reads to justify your vote on SL?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:43 GMT
#748
On January 21 2015 03:41 sicklucker wrote:
Why would scum convert batsnacks? Your terrible. You know hf is in this game right?


Cause if you're scum converting batsnacks would put him in a terrible spot after pushing you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:44 GMT
#751
On January 21 2015 03:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 03:41 sicklucker wrote:
Why would scum convert batsnacks? Your terrible. You know hf is in this game right?


Cause if you're scum converting batsnacks would put him in a terrible spot after pushing you.


EBWOP: converting HF
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:46 GMT
#756
On January 21 2015 03:44 marvellosity wrote:
Killing Vivax might actually significantly improve town's chances of winning even if he flips town.

I've never been this tempted by a policy lynch before (except that BH occasion)


You'd favour a policy lynch that gives you zero information over your own scumread?
We should just kill SL and then I'll solve this game during the night phase.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 18:48 GMT
#758
WHAT IS THIS SHIT MARV IS PULLING OFF?????????????

HE HAS A SCUMREAD, I AGREE WITH HIM, HE TOWNREADS ME, AND THEN HE WANTS TO POLICY ME GIVING US ZERO INFORMATION.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 334
SteadfastSC163
ComeBackTV 146
Rex110
CosmosSc2 36
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 163
ProTech130
Rex 110
CosmosSc2 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52765
Hyuk 1585
firebathero 1211
Jaedong 1021
Soma 469
EffOrt 433
Horang2 428
Mini 389
Soulkey 387
BeSt 329
[ Show more ]
Last 320
actioN 307
Stork 288
Zeus 263
Light 247
Larva 236
ggaemo 206
Rush 187
910 154
Snow 151
ZerO 106
Killer 84
Pusan 69
Mind 58
Shine 53
hero 48
Creator 48
Free 40
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Bale 24
JYJ 23
ToSsGirL 20
sorry 18
HiyA 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 15
yabsab 14
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9866
Dendi781
Counter-Strike
markeloff128
edward21
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1731
crisheroes1534
Other Games
gofns43352
singsing2085
olofmeister1347
B2W.Neo895
hiko448
byalli328
XBOCT292
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM220
Liquid`VortiX84
ArmadaUGS66
Mew2King64
QueenE37
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1802
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1535
• Nemesis646
• TFBlade143
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 37m
OSC
23h 37m
Stellar Fest
23h 37m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.