• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:42
CEST 14:42
KST 21:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8284 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 18:55 GMT
#3237
I need to sleep
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 18:57 GMT
#3239
WIle pls just assume for a moment I'm town and vote Slam.
I played badly all game long by following the NKs but I'm not scum and you're the only chance to stop the bats + SLam team
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 18:58 GMT
#3241
On February 03 2015 03:56 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I still have a few hours to decide who to vote fortunately. And since there is basically no way that you and slam are both town we won't lose even if you are town and have to leave soon.


I'm town dude. TOWN. I'm sorry for pissing you off but a scum just slipped that he's not town, I need your vote on slam and to do leverage on SL when he's back cause I'm sleepy as fuck atm.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 18:59 GMT
#3243
On February 03 2015 03:58 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Slam might be scum but I don't see him being with bats at all. If you are town he is probably with SL.


We will work on that theory after lynching the obvious scum.
OK?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:00 GMT
#3244
Can you answer and have your vote on SLam cause bed is calling for me.

And when SL is around check how he and bats interact.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:01 GMT
#3247
And now to sleep and hope bad townies don't not lynch Slam.. Else game is lost but I tried hard as crazy this EoD and I just want to win this game. But need sleep badly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:05 GMT
#3250
On February 03 2015 04:00 batsnacks wrote:
I'm not unvoting. Vivax changes his reads every time it's convenient this is ridiculous.


If I were convenient I'd have tried to push you together with SL but I didn't. My argument on Slam is genuine and 100 % correct.

I found a scumslip in SLam and am now trying t save this game by pushing town to vote for him. So let's hope SL comes back at EoD and reads all this shit.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:07 GMT
#3252
Hey WIle. just fucking uncovered a scum. I try hard as crazy. I'm sorry for tunneling you all game long but you need to finally realize I'm the town and Slam the scum.

Please help me at EoD cause I'll be in bed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:08 GMT
#3255
It'Sa foolproof argument. Bats is trying to save slam and mislynch me and then scum won. He completely ignores the foolproof argument cause Alakaslam is scum with him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:12 GMT
#3258
On February 03 2015 04:07 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 04:05 Vivax wrote:
On February 03 2015 04:00 batsnacks wrote:
I'm not unvoting. Vivax changes his reads every time it's convenient this is ridiculous.


If I were convenient I'd have tried to push you together with SL but I didn't. My argument on Slam is genuine and 100 % correct.

I found a scumslip in SLam and am now trying t save this game by pushing town to vote for him. So let's hope SL comes back at EoD and reads all this shit.


This is where Vivax admits he was scum reading me because it was convenient.


No, this is where I uncovered your scumbuddy and if I scumread you cause it was convenient I wouldn't have uncovered Slam's scumsliip, I would have pushed you with other arguments.

But being the VT I am I found a confirmed scum and now you try to save the situation for your team.

[redALAKASLAM[/red]
bats (Or just really stupid)
SL Revisit after Slam flip. Trust me, Kaslam scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:15 GMT
#3260
On February 03 2015 04:10 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I could easily see scum being SL and slam and that's the problem.


I doubt bats is town cause he doesn't adapt to the new Information I presented or figure out my alignment, he's just taking full advantage of the fact that I tunneled you all game long.

YOur townread on bats is wrong. And town bats couldn't be this stupid. He's only trying his best to get people to lynch SLam and not me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:15 GMT
#3261
EBWOP: me and not slam
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:17 GMT
#3262
Bats has fucking 8 pages of filter.

His agenda today is lynch me, save slam, and ignore the argument that slam scumslipped.

GUYS

IF WE LYNCH SLAM BATS CONCEDES AND WE WON.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:23 GMT
#3265
JAT just get into your head that I'm town, I played poorly cause of personal issues, so I just followed the NK's and tunneled you and bats.

But now Alakaslam fucking scumslipped and I need your support.

Can you give me blessing of going to bed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:24 GMT
#3266
Also you just said that describes my play so it also describes bats play. I need you to be with me on Slam.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:26 GMT
#3268
Fuck it I'l have to stay up until EoD to save this town, thank you ashholes.

Brb buying alcohol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:30 GMT
#3269
Oh and Wile. In the next hours bats will try to sway you. Be wary of it. Reread his filter, it has a lot "i have the feeling aakaslam could bs scum now" quotes with zero followup.

We're about to win.

Just keep a close eye on bats, your townread on him is wrong.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 20:23 GMT
#3273
On January 21 2015 07:29 batsnacks wrote:
@Wile what do you think about slam?


No idea why he mentioned this as before he was concerned with other stuff. TMI stuff I guess.

On January 21 2015 21:39 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 21:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Have you never seen Vivax play scum?
Its normal


I played with him as scum once a while ago and it was nothing like this. I don't remember what game it was or I'd link it.


ANother proof he's trying to mislynch me this game.

On January 22 2015 23:57 batsnacks wrote:
Ok even though I'm not posting a lot this game I am keeping up with reading.

This is my town list from memory if you have any questions
Wile E
Damd (wish he didn't marytr so much this game though)
Koshi
Oats
KSC
Vivax


Reaffirms his townreads. Note how Alaaslam isn't in it but previously at this point in the game he was only pushing SL. He does never hard scumread Alakaslam.

Later:
On January 24 2015 12:03 batsnacks wrote:
I suddenly feel that slam is mafia.


On January 25 2015 05:10 batsnacks wrote:
Ok I'm back now

@wile I didn't stop scum reading SL, HTS is just higher priority.

@someone I've never played with mafia slam and I've never seen slam play like this and people who have say that this is how he plays as mafia. So it gives me the feeling he's mafia.


And the next one is damning: Alakaslam doesn't appear in his scumteam. He has been soft burring previously but cause he can't lynch him he simply doesn't include him in the possibilities.

On January 25 2015 05:22 batsnacks wrote:
I could see a HTS, vivax, damdred scum team.

When I played as mafia with vivax a while ago he said his weakness as scum was that his activity falls off as the game goes on. I was townreading him earlier for the sheer mass of contributions but in retrospect most of those contributions were not getting town any closer to lynching scum.

Damdred is saying crazy anti town things and defending HTS for scummy reasons. read this:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 02:10 Damdred wrote:
she shouldn't be the lynch today because of the wifom of the kill

And I think he said that even if she flips scum we're still not getting enough info or something which is ???

HTS because of HF and HTS's contributions today weren't getting us any closer to a better lynch. If she flips town I wouldn't use anything she said today to lynch someone tomorrow.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 20:24 GMT
#3274
On February 03 2015 05:12 batsnacks wrote:
Why isn't slam saying anything ?!?!?!??

This is oats all over again.


Yes now you try to make the scumlynch look like yesterday's town lynch, good strat.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 20:25 GMT
#3275
YOUR VOTE ON SLAM IS A VOTE ON SCUM
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech137
Rex 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46482
Hyuk 1488
Jaedong 862
Soma 464
Horang2 376
EffOrt 374
BeSt 357
actioN 356
Soulkey 349
Mini 346
[ Show more ]
Last 279
Zeus 266
Light 256
Stork 223
Larva 178
910 173
Snow 133
ggaemo 120
Rush 120
ZerO 106
Pusan 83
Mind 60
Killer 57
Shine 45
JYJ 40
Sharp 39
Creator 39
hero 36
Free 29
Shinee 26
Yoon 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 18
HiyA 16
Noble 14
sorry 13
yabsab 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7989
Dendi769
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1516
markeloff131
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1574
crisheroes781
Other Games
gofns41373
singsing1963
B2W.Neo698
XBOCT331
hiko320
DeMusliM290
Pyrionflax268
byalli248
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH323
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1481
Other Games
• WagamamaTV190
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
18m
Rex96
The PondCast
21h 18m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.