• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7251 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 07:52 GMT
#679
I don't even understand why batsnacks would goad VA into not playing anymore.

What was the point of that? Are you just a giant piece of shit or are you actually mafia?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 14:50 GMT
#685
On January 09 2015 17:12 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 16:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't even understand why batsnacks would goad VA into not playing anymore.

What was the point of that? Are you just a giant piece of shit or are you actually mafia?


If I were an unlimited kp vig, you would be one of the people out tonight. So you're failing as any alignment.


Ok.

Scum.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 14:53 GMT
#686
On January 09 2015 19:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 17:18 DrParnassus wrote:
oats why do you hate me?

<3

Why are you saying things that look nice but have no substance and being all diplomatic and polite?


Can you back up the first part?

Second part is useless.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 15:47 GMT
#688
I'm here.

Comment on something.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 16:09 GMT
#697
I'll be really surprised if nb is scum this game.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 16:09 GMT
#698
(This means I think she's town, so nobody gets the wrong idea.)
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 16:46 GMT
#709
On January 10 2015 01:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 06:06 Breshke wrote:
Stuff it, im voting VA


And back to mafia.


I found his accepting responsibility for the mislynch somewhat towny.

He needs to step up though.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 17:31 GMT
#712
I could stand to lynch Oats but I'm not sure if it wouldn't be for personal reasons.

I'll give it some thought and see what he does next.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 17:33 GMT
#713
I really don't like the fact that Eden is doing nothing here either.

I get the feeling that he would be accomplishing more here as town and probably have a much bigger albeit pig-headed filter by now.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 17:40 GMT
#714
I'll be back later.

Someone post about Eden's scumgame while I'm gone. Preferably someone with experience.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 21:01 GMT
#719
On January 10 2015 04:56 mderg wrote:
I felt really bad while reading liancourt's posts. Looks like he's trying to antagonize everyone and make the game unenjoyable. I kinda want to lynch him just for that.

27nb is probably town because she likes my case on HTS. She's also asking intelligent questions and critically thinking about the game (this is like the most generic reason for a townread ever but whatever)


This guy is town.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 22:30 GMT
#722
Lol wtf where's damdred?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 22:45 GMT
#729
On January 10 2015 07:39 batsnacks wrote:
If someone didn't send in their night actions that's too bad for town. It's already technically 40 minutes into d2.


Stop pushing mafia objectives.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2015 05:58 GMT
#753
I'm off work but I've got stuff to do tomorrow.

Couple of thoughts:

Eden is posting the absolute bare minimum to get by and really shouldn't be allowed to do so, especially when he's so hyperactive and headstrong as town.

I'm not sure how I feel about batsnacks and lian atm. I'm sure personal preference might have colored my reads so I'm going to let those thoughts do their own thing for a little while.

I might come back with more reads tonight but I probably won't. I'll be around intermittently until tomorrow night when I can sit down and do things.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2015 05:58 GMT
#754
All of my other scumreads boil down to "people that aren't doing stuff need to be doing stuff."

Disheartening.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2015 21:04 GMT
#773
On January 11 2015 02:44 batsnacks wrote:
Why aren't you voting OWS oats? OWS doesn't have any scum reads and he hasn't all game.


Uhm, yes I have.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2015 21:05 GMT
#774
Lala I need a list of reads from you.

I see your list post but I don't really know where you stand on anyone and that really bugs me.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2015 21:07 GMT
#775
Thrawn needs to do something.

Like asap.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 11 2015 02:09 GMT
#788
On January 11 2015 10:13 DrParnassus wrote:
ya i'm lurking too


This guy should probably die.

Scumpoints for playing to his scum meta, especially when I know he can do so much more and be so much more insightful as town.

Do something plx.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 11 2015 02:44 GMT
#792
On January 11 2015 11:43 sicklucker wrote:
Guys i just claimed a damn role because im so sure in my reads why dont you just follow me? Like im so done here at least mafias gonna kill me.


I'm aware.

We still have plenty of time to talk about other stuff.
Retired.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 205
ByuN 39
SHIN 11
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10302
Britney 6847
Rain 3250
soO 674
Stork 440
BeSt 367
Soulkey 350
Soma 306
Rush 265
firebathero 251
[ Show more ]
Barracks 115
FanTaSy 112
Shinee 56
Mind 55
Bisu 55
Sexy 47
Killer 36
Sharp 27
HiyA 24
Shine 20
hero 19
sorry 16
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Hm[arnc] 14
yabsab 14
Last 11
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5341
League of Legends
JimRising 423
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns38934
singsing1332
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV268
League of Legends
• Jankos2893
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
OSC
12h 51m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.